16 - Betrayed

I turn around slowly to face Alexander, "And what good would that do me sir," I reply with a smirk

Lucien better not have a tantrum about that...

Or maybe that's what I want.

"Why don't you come and find out, let me buy you a drink," he says from his booth, there's other men sitting with him too. They're all eyeing me up and down, eyes lingering in certain areas.

"I could do with a drink," I say, he makes some of his men shuffle around so I can sit next to him. I walk over and slide into the seat.

The way Alexander is looking at me right now makes me want to gag but I push it aside and try to focus on my mission.

Just get him to the room Nirah.

"You're a pretty little thing, aren't you?" He says licking his lips.

You're a funny little thing, aren't you? Stop! Thats my grandma. I ate-

Shut up.

"Thank you," I reply with a slight smile and look down. I want him to think I'm confident but he makes me nervous, these kind off men eat that shit up.

He just makes me fucking angry and disgusted .

"What's your name, beautiful?" He asks me.

"Ava, yours?" It's possible he knows of the assassin Ava, but it's a pretty common name so I'm not worried. There's no way in hell I would tell him my real name.

"Alexander, I'm the owner of this club actually." Is he serious right now? Lucien is either pissed or pissing himself laughing at hearing that through the microphone. Probably pissed.

"Oh wow, you're the owner?" He nods looking proud of himself. "Does that mean I can get a raise out off you?" I ask.

"Hmm you'll have to prove to me you deserve one," he says, "Why don't I take you to a room and you can show me what you can do little one."

Ew.

"Are you sure you can handle being without all your little buddies," I say in a teasing tone, referring to all of the Silencers men currently staring at me.

"Of course beautiful, I can handle a lot of things," he says getting up from his seat and gesturing for me to do the same, before he puts his hand out to 'help me up'.

Just get him to the room.

I take it so I don't seem suspicious and stand from my seat, his hand feels warm but I think it's only because mine are freezing.

They're always cold. It's kinda annoying actually.

Alexander smirks slightly as I rise up, I drop his hand and turn around to lead him to the room. I try to spot Lucien but he's not in the same seat as before, the booth he was once occupying is now filled with a bunch of young men. Probably just turned old enough to get in here and decided to blow all their money on strippers.