10 - Dead Man

I'm waiting for Lucien to get out of the bathroom so we can leave the club

He's been confusing me ever since I woke him up from his nap to come here. He opened up to me a bit and told me his mother was killed and he wasn't involved with his father anymore. He got turned on by me backed me into a wall then left. Then he didn't talk to me until we got to the club, which he apparently owns. He acted cold when we were at the bar and when we got up to leave he told me he'd fuck me. Then he was weird in the booth.

He hates me and I hate him but it's clear we're both attracted to eachother and that definitely shouldn't be happening. It needs to stop.

I see Lucien finally come out the men's toilets down at the other end of the hall. His eyes find mine then flick to something behind me.

Then I feel a hand grip my ass.

"You dickhead," I shout as I spin around and shove the man who did it. He looks like he's in his late 30's, ugly expensive clothes, he has dark blonde hair and green eyes.

He looks angry and starts to walk back to me trying to grab me, but before he can touch me again he's punched in the face, and not by me.

The man staggers back and Valentino throws another punch at him knocking him to the ground. The man's nose is bleeding and his cheek has a scratch on it from Lucien's rings.

Lucien grabs the man's collar and pulls him up, shoving him against the wall. He punches his stomach and the man coughs in pain.

"Valentino," I say to try get his attention, some people are watching and I don't want to draw to much attention to us.

He punches the man in the face again.

Hard.

I swear I heard something break.

"Lucien! Leave him, people are watching," I say. The man deserves it but we can't risk drawing attention to ourselves before the mission is over. He looks over at me still gripping the man's collar.

I think he's about to let him go but then the man talks, "Yeah listen to the slut boy," he breaths out.

Lucien pulls him back and slams his head back into to wall "Don't you fucking call her that," he whispers harshly.

"That's what she is, so what if I touch her?" the man replies, one of his eyes is swollen shut and he has blood pooring down his face.

Lucien pulls him and drags him over to the back exit in the hall. I follow after them outside and into the cool night air. We're in a back ally way littered with rubbish bins.

Lucien throws the man on the floor and I walk up beside him. He pulls his gun from his waistband and I see the man's eyes, or well eye, widen in fear.

"Wait please, no. I didn't know she was your girl, I wouldn't have gone near her. I don't want any trouble, please let me go," the man begs on the ground.