15 - Alexander Dean

"Wake up love, it's time to get ready," a deep voice pulls me from my nap

"Wake up love, it's time to get ready," a deep voice pulls me from my nap. I can feel him stroking my cheek and I lean into the warmth of his hand.

We are catching Alexander Dean in a matter of hours. I've been hunting all the people who were there when my parents were killed for years.

There was a few of them whose names I found out and I've killed as many of them as I can. There's only 5 people there who I haven't slaughtered and those include the Silencer and Alexander.

Alexander was one of the men who was holding my mother down when the Silencer shot her. His face is engraved in my brain, when her blood splattered everywhere he smiled. He looked around 20 at the time, he was still a fairly new soldier. Now he must be around 30 and he's the Silencers right hand man.

"Come on, wake up," Luciens deep voice says as he taps my cheek a few times.

I open my eyes and he's crouching beside the bed. His hair is wet like he's been in the shower and he's in black trousers and a black T-shirt. I move to sit up against the headboard and he stands up again.

He takes his phone out of his pocket when a message dings through, "Black said he's going to send photos of what Alexander looks like in a minute."

I nod and he sits beside me on the end of the bed, I swivel my legs around so they are on the floor too.

A message pops up on his phone and he clicks on it, there's 3 different photos of Alexander. They're all zoomed in on his face and it looks like they we're taken without his knowledge.

Lucien frowns at the screen but looks up when I take a deep breath at seeing Dean's face again. He looks older now, his head is shaved into a buzz cut and he has a few new scars but apart from that his face is still the same one that smiled at my parents death all those years ago.

"You know him?" Lucien asks, shit. I need to get a fucking grip today, at this rate I might as well just tell him my whole life story. I mean I practically have. Him knowing the Silencer killed my parents is already too much, I dont want him to know all the details of it.

I blank my face again, something I just kinda picked up from doing missions. I was always good at hiding emotions as a child too, it was just how I coped with things. It meant no one really knew who I was so they couldn't hurt me.

That's what I thought anyway.

"No, never seen him before," I say, still looking at the pictures before they disappear, it's not like I need the extra time anyway. My brain would never let me forget that image, my parents death. Even if I tried to push it away for years after it happened.

After I ran away and started to get involved in the crime world, I eventually accepted what happened and decided to get my revenge.

Lucien looks at me for a second but then shifts his gaze back to the screen. I see his jaw clench and his grip on his phone tightens.