19 - Tension

"No, Nirah

"No, Nirah. You need to rest," he says squeezing my hip gently. His voice comes out soft, almost husky.

"I need to get up to piss anyway so I might as well go to the kitchen aswell," I smirk at him.

"For fuck sake," he groans throwing his head back into the headboard, "Why do I always give in to you?"

He helps me stand up off of him, he gets up too and picks me up off the ground. I wrap my legs around his waist instinctively and my arms around his neck.

"Your leg and side idiot, put me down," I demand.

"I'm fine Nirah, I promise," he says and he carries me to the bathroom. He gently sets me on my feet next to the toilet and tells me to call for him when I'm done before he leaves the room.

We're in a cabin, it looks like it's in the woods. From what I saw on the way here there's only one bedroom and bathroom, with a open kitchen and living room. It's decorated plainly but it feels cosy.

I use the bathroom then wash my hands. "Lucien! Do you have a spare toothbrush?" I call out to him, seeing there's only one in the little cup.

I hear a knock on the door and I tell him to come in.

He walks in with a glass of water and comes over to me, "I'm going to help you sit on the counter," he says, setting the water down. He puts one hand on my waist and the other on my hip then he lifts me so I'm sitting down.

My stomach is really sore now, the cut looks like it was stiched and cleaned. Lucien probably did it while I was out.

"You okay?" He asks.

I nod at him and he reaches down into the drawer, he gets out a box of painkillers and an unopened toothbrush.

He takes out a couple of the pills and hands them to me along with the glass of water. I pop the pills in my mouth and drink the most of the glass. "You're not poisoning me are you?" I ask after setting it down.

He laughs, "bit late to ask that now love. I guess you'll just have to wait and see." He opens the toothbrush and gives it a rinse under the water before putting a bit of toothpaste on it and handing it to me.

I start brushing my teeth and he leans against the counter next to me, looking at me from over his shoulder.

Fuck he's so hot.

"Stop looking at me or I'll spit this toothpaste on you," I mumble around the brush.

"You'll spit it on me, will you?" He says smirking.

"Yeah, I don't bluff asshole."

I do.

"Really?" He asks amused.

"Mm-hm."

"Do it then."

"You're gross," I say.

He smiles, "you're the one who threatened to do it love, maybe you shouldn't say things you aren't gonna do."