25 - Yours

I've had my shower and put on fresh clothes

I've had my shower and put on fresh clothes. I'm now doing my hair infront of the floor length mirror and waiting for Lucien to get out the bathroom so we can go have lunch.

He told me Black was taking us to a restaurant because we had to talk with a few other people about the mission.

The bathroom door opens and through the mirror I see Lucien walk out with nothing but a pair of boxers on.

"You're such a fucking tease," I tell him putting a light curl in my hair. He walks up behind me and slides his hands around my waist, making eye contact through the mirror.

"You were teasing me before too love. Do you need me to remind you what happened after that?" he whispers in my ear.

I get butterflies. "Shut up," I say weakly.

He smiles leaning his head down into my neck and giving it a gentle peck. "You look so pretty," he says.

I feel my stupid cheeks turn red, "Stop. You're making me nervous you asshole."

He chuckles, "I make you nervous?" I don't reply to him. "I guess I'll just have to tell you how beautiful you are all the time then," he says. Then he leans his head down so his mouth is next to my ear, "it turns me on when your cheeks blush."

I throw my arm back and elbow him, "You need to get dressed Valentino. You're going to make us late."

He chuckles and walks over to the bed picking out some clothes. He puts them on infront of me. He's wearing black pants and a black shirt.

I finish my hair then walk over to Lucien. He's putting on his rings and it makes me stare at his veiny hands.

The same ones that were inside of me before.

"Ready to go Nirah?" Lucien asks me pilling me out of my trance.

I look up to find him already watching me, "mm-hm," I hum as I nod my head. "I like your rings," I blurt out.

He smiles slightly, "Thank you love." He uses his hand to tilt my head up slightly and we stare at each other for a moment before he leans down and kisses me.

It's a soft kiss and he pulls back a moment later.

I don't know why but I feel compelled to hug him. So I do. I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my head on his chest. His hands slide around my waist and he pulls me closer.

My head is over his heart and I can hear it beating quickly. "Your heart is beating fast again," I whisper remembering the same thing happened when we were in the supply cupboard.

"Maybe it's because you make me nervous too," Lucien says.

I laugh slightly, "I didn't think Lucien Valentino got nervous."

"Only for you," he says then he bends his neck to place a kiss on the top of my head. "We need to go now baby."

"I know," I sigh. I hold onto him for another second before I let go.