8 - Babysitters

I wake up to someone pushing my shoulder but I don't open my eyes

I wake up to someone pushing my shoulder but I don't open my eyes. My heads pounding from being hit yesterday.

The light is shining onto my shut eyes so I turn to burry my head in the pillow with a groan.

"Nirah you have to wake up, it's already past 11am," someone says to me.

I don't respond and try to get back to sleep. My shoulder's pushed a few more times before I hear a deep sigh.

"If you don't get up I'm going to splash cold water on you again," it's Lucien.

"M-mm," I hum, trying to tell him no.

"I'm serious, get your ass up."

It goes silent for a minute before I feel a sharp sting on my thigh that makes my jolt up. Lucien is standing at my side of the bed in front of me, he has on grey sweatpants now but his top half is still bare.

"Ouch you asshole! did you just slap me?"

"You'll get over it love," he says, "Black texted. He wants us to go scope out a nightclub today, said it's where Alexander is going to be in a couple of days."

Alexander the Silencers 2nd, if anyone knows where he is it'll be him.

"When does it open?" I ask.

"Seven."

"So why the hell are you waking me up?"

"I have to do something and you're coming with me."

"Do what?"

"You'll see when we get there."

"Valentino I'm not coming with you, just let me sleep," I say flopping back down.

"Oh no you don't," he says catching my back before I can hit the mattress and shoving me back up to a sitting position.

I gasp remembering he was shot, "Lucien don't do that! You'll hurt yourself," I glare at him.

"Aw you care about me love?" He asks smirking.

"No, I care that I'll have to be the one to look after you," I say.

He walks over to my suitcase that's laying open on the couch and starts looking through it, "What are you doing? That's mine."

"No shit sherlock," he replies. "I'm getting you some clothes so you can get your ass dressed and not make us late."

"Late for what? I'm not coming unless you tell me what it is."