4 - Room 140

"Excellent," Black says as soon as I'm done signing

This mission seems important to Nirah and me being with her is going to piss her off so I'm going to count that as a win.

I want to know why she's so interested in the Silencer.

I'm going to use this as an opportunity to find out what the hell she was doing in my office the night we met.

I don't know if she knew it was my office when she first went in. She still looked over my documents anyway, I know that much. They were slightly out of place after she left. The only important thing on them was I signed them using my full name. If she gives that to the wrong people I could be in trouble, that's why I tracked her down after I found her in my office. But as far as I know she hasn't told anyone yet.

I'm going to make sure it stays that way.

There's a reason most assassins and other people in the under world work under different names. It makes us harder to track.

Nirah knows it too. She works under the name Ava. What annoys me about that is she used the first few letters of her middle name.

The same fucking thing I did.

I don't know if Black knows her real name, but she fucking shouted it at me the first night we met so she obviously isn't too careful about it.

Martin Black is the one of the only people who know my real name. I trust Black. He's a loyal man, even if I'm not that close with him. Martin's in his late 40's but he's still fitter than most 20 year olds. He's a good leader too.

"I'm going to need you two to sort through your differences and learn to trust each other if this mission is going to be successful." Trust her my ass. That girl has secrets, lots of them. I intend to figure out what they are.

I look over at Nirah. After her little outburst earlier she's hiding all her emotions well, her face blank. That's something most assassins have to learn to do.

My father made sure I perfected that one, even If he didn't mean to.

"You're both staying at this hotel for the next few nights before I move you," Black says, sliding a bit of paper with the hotels address on it to our side of the table. "It's perfect timing to work on trusting each other. Now leave. I have a driver waiting outside to take you to the hotel. I'll give you more information on your next task tomorrow morning."

Nirah stands up out of her seat grabbing the bit of paper with the address on it. "Always a pleasure Black," She says turning to leave.

I get up after her. I don't say anything to Martin I just give him a pointed look that tells him I've got my hands full with this one.

The bastard smirks at me. He knows what he's doing putting Nirah and I together on a mission.

I follow her out of the room and my eyes betray me by checking her out. She's wearing a red lacey corset top tucked into baggy black jeans and her golden hair is tied back into a ponytail. She has on black high top converse and I can tell those shoes have been through some shit.