20 - Kiss

There's warm glow from the sun shining down on my face and someone's gently stroking my hair

My heads resting on something warm and solid and I burry my face into it, trying to block out the sun. An arm is wrapped around my waist.

"Morning love," a deep raspy voice says.

Lucien.

I groan and move even closer to him. He's so warm.

He chuckles slightly and I can feel the vibrations of his chest. A hand comes and move's some of the hair out of my face. "It's too bright Lucien," I mumble hiding my eyes in the corner of his neck.

"You're so fucking cute," Lucien says.

I feel my cheeks flush and I resist a smile. "Shut up," I say.

"Does your side hurt?" He asks.

"I forgot about it until you said it asshole," I mumble into his neck. It is still painful, the painkillers from yesterday night have worn off now but it feels slightly better after a good sleep.

"Brat." He trys to say it in a stern voice but I can tell he's smiling. "Do you want me to get you pain killers?" He asks.

I just want to stay like this for a while. No rushing. No Silencer. No mission. Just me and Lucien. I don't know how I feel about him, I think I feel too much of everything when it comes to this man. The bad and the good but I don't want him to leave me. I just want to stay like this. "Please don't leave," I whisper into his shoulder.

"I don't want you hurting baby. I can take you with me if you want," He quietly says.

Baby.

"Okay," I mumble.

He pulls me on top of him then sits up before getting off the bed with me in his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I sqint open my eyes for the first time and watch as he carries me into the bathroom.

He gently sets me down on the sink counter and I lean my back against the wall. He gets a couple painkillers and gives them to me, there's a glass already in the bathroom and he fills it with water then hands it to me.

Once I'm done I set the glass back down and pick up my toothbrush, Lucien does the same and we brush our teeth in silence.

"Can I have a look at it?" Lucien asks once we're both finished, referring to my cut.

"Yes," I say nodding my head at the same time. He stands in between my legs then slowly lifts his t-shirt up my body, I only have underwear on my bottom half but Lucien doesn't pay attention to that.

He's too busy glaring at the cut on my stomach.

He lifts his free hand up and gently runs a finger next to the stitched wound. "I wish he was alive just so I could fucking kill him in the most painful way possible," he says his jaw clenching.