26 - Beg

Lucien moves his hand up and down my thigh for the rest of the drive home and it's making me turned on

We reach the house and as soon as we get in Lucien closes the door then pins me to the wall, holding my hands above my head.

"Do you feel what you do to me?" He whispers pushing his hips into me. I feel his dick pressing into my hip.

"Lucien," I plead, for what exactly I don't know.

He leans his head down and captures my lips with his. He slides his free hand up my body and rests it on my neck and it makes me moan slightly.

Lucien uses it to his advantage and slips his tounge into my mouth. After he moment he pulls away, "can I take this off?" He asks pulling at my top. I nod, "words baby," he demands.

"Yes " I say.

He lets go of my hands and pulls it over my head, then he kisses me again. I reach up and start to undo the buttons on his shirt.

When I've undone all of them he pulls away from me again and tosses it on the floor."Jump," he says.

I jump up and wrap my legs around him. He walks us to the guest bedroom we are staying in and lays my back down on the bed with him above me.

He moves down slightly and kisses down my neck all the way to my chest, I whimper when he sucks just above my bra. I grab onto his hair and make a fist, pulling it slightly. He groans and his hand moves up my side then slides under my back to unclipped my bra.

He moves up again to look at me then he pulls it off.

I reach down and pull his dress pants down as far as I can, he stands up from the bed and takes them off fully. Then he comes back and kisses me.

I run my hands down his abs to the waistband of his boxers and he pulls his lips away from me, "fuck Nirah, I need to be inside you," he pants.

He pulls the elastic of my underwear and let's it snap back hard onto my hip, I whimper at the sharp sensation.

"Shit baby, I don't have a condom," he says suddenly remembering.

"It's okay, I'm on birth control," I say.

"Fuck," he moans and kisses down ny body. He stops when he gets to my underwear and makes eye contact with me as he pulls them down slowly, "this okay?" He asks.

"Yes," I say and he pulls them off completely he brakes eye contact and looks down at me.

"Fuck, you're wet for me already. Such a good girl," he says.

"Lucien please," I need him to touch me. To be inside of me. He chuckles slightly and then pulls off his boxers.

Oh fuck.

He is already dripping with pre-cum. I've never been with someone as big as him before."Fuck, you're big Lucien," I say.

"You can take it baby, I know you can," he says, he fists his dick and moves his hand up and fown a few times as he looks at me.Then leans down to kiss me, his tip nudges my clit and I moan into his mouth.