The Villain Is Forced To Hear...

By Xiaoshuo_

Dressed in ancient sadness and cruelty The heroine, stepped on the teleportation array at the beginning, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 5

383 13 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 5

    "I put a plum blossom seal on your neck. Your soul has been linked to my life. If I die, the plum blossom seal will burn your soul, and you will die too."

    Yun Qian reached out and touched it. At the back of the neck, you can vaguely feel the shape of a plum blossom. She was not sure whether the plum blossom seal that Yan Muqing said was really so magical, but she dared not verify it. If it was true that he died and she died as Yan Muqing said, it would be over.

    Yun Qian pulled her hand away, "You are my spiritual pet now, what should I be afraid of? You can't refuse any of my orders, so why not leave you alive?" She didn't expect that one day she would be able to say such domineering words , "Don't say more, quickly start the formation for your master."

    Yan Muqing's face was gloomy, but his mouth really answered "Not much to say" and couldn't speak, and his hand couldn't restrain himself to start the teleportation formation.

    Yun Qian looked at Yan Muqing's articulated hand still stubbornly doing the final confrontation, the corner of her lips hooked, "Come on." When the

    voice landed, his hand slammed on the teleportation array, Yan Muqing's face was already Black in white.

    After Jin Mang passed, Yun Qian and Yan Muqing appeared at the bottom of the lake. The stone she stepped on was still under her feet. If she hadn't looked down and saw Yan Muqing squatting there, she would have thought it was just her who went to Chaos Gate. of a dream.

    Yan Muqing, who was burning in anger, was poured into a cavity of lake water for no reason. He coughed, and instead poured more water, and his face became pale. The woman beside him even asked him in surprise, "Why can't you swim if you are a fox?"

    Yan Muqing's body became uncontrollably smaller, and the activation of the teleportation array exhausted the last bit of spiritual power in his body, and he was forced out of his original shape. Blame this woman.

    He must kill her.

    Yun Qian watched this scene in amazement. She squatted down and hugged the red-haired fox on the ground. His fox ears were drooping and his eyes were drooping listlessly.

    - "Why do you look like you are going to die?"

    Cursing him.

    Yan Muqing's angrily eyelids twitched, "Go up while I can hold my breath."

    This is a message to her through the deed seal. This communication method only exists between monks and spiritual pets. It seems that he is very interested in his own spiritual pet. The identity adapts well.

    "But I don't know how to fly, so I'll walk to the lake and take you up there." Yun Qian said and left.

    "Climb up?" This word is too unfamiliar to Yan Muqing. Since he was born, he has relied on spiritual power to do everything. When he encounters enemies later, he is either fighting or on the way to fight. It can be said that he himself and him None of the enemies he encountered had the act of "crawling" like mortals.

    So that he was stunned for a moment, why did she climb?

    After the meeting, Yan Muqing recalled what Yun Qian had just said before he grasped the point, "You don't know how to fly?"

    His tone carried an unacceptable breakdown.

    "To be honest, I just established the foundation."

    "..."

    Yan Muqing resisted the humiliation and sensed Yun Qian's cultivation through the spirit pet seal. As she said, she was really building the foundation.

    The irritability in Yan Muqing's heart intensified, and he was actually accepted as a spiritual pet by a kid who had just established a foundation. He thought that her realm was at least the realm of God Transformation, but he did not expect to establish the foundation.

    It turned out that the seemingly weak spiritual power that penetrated into his inner alchemy did not appear to be, but was really weak.

    He didn't want to speak at all at this moment, and even thought, it's better to just hold his breath and end the humiliation.

    The fox in his arms doesn't move, he won't die, right? Yun Qian didn't dare to let Yan Muqing die, she had to die if he died. She called up the system panel and read the flight art.

    The flying technique below the Jindan realm needs to carry objects. The objects of Jianxiu are swords, and the objects of Faxiu and Danxiu are talismans, magic circles, etc. Above the Jindan realm, you can fly in the wind, without the need to carry objects, and above the Nascent Soul realm, you can fly in the light.

    Other flying methods rely on spiritual tools, such as arks, pavilions, flying tripods, lotus seats and so on.

    But she didn't have anything to carry, and she didn't have any spiritual weapon. She couldn't see the end of the lake at all. If she climbed up, Yan Muqing would probably die.

    That can only draw the magic circle and float up.

    Searching the original owner's memory, unfortunately, the original owner's memory is all vague about those spells and runes. It is very likely that after the spiritual root was disabled, the original owner did not practice the art for a long time, so he forgot all this knowledge.

    What's even more unfortunate is that the methods of using the magic circles and magic tricks here are completely different from those in the heaven. There is no way to use her set in heaven.

    Yun Qian had no choice but to say to the system: "System, help me call up the teaching video of the flying array."

    [Okay! ] For the suddenly motivated host, its attitude must keep up, of course, it must have something to sell cute or something.

    The 101 system quickly converted the information of the flying array into video.

    Yun Qian followed the pattern of the array on the video, condensed her spiritual power on her fingertips, and drew the innate gossip array out of thin air. When the entire array was fully revealed, Yun Qian pointed her index finger and middle finger to the center of the array, "Go!"

    floating The golden brilliance of the innate gossip array seemed to be smashed by an air current and scattered. Just when she thought she had failed and wanted to start all over again, the innate gossip formation suddenly opened under her feet, Yun Qian immediately stabilized the formation and pinched the flying trick.

    As she mobilized her spiritual power, the magic circle slowly rose, unexpectedly smooth.

    As soon as Yun Qian landed on the shore, she felt raindrops falling on her eyelashes from the sky. She blinked her eyelashes, and the raindrops fell on her cheeks along her long eyelashes. When she looked up again, she noticed Not far away is a familiar white figure, that is - Wei Yulou.

    Yun Qian's face collapsed for a second.

    Bad luck, she just wanted to take a good rest now, take a bath and sleep in, and think about the task the next day, but as soon as she got ashore, she came across such a thing.

    She regrets it very much now. She shouldn't drink milk tea in the morning, and she shouldn't pour a cup of Yolemei on the shiny head of the Mediterranean boss.

    Otherwise, she wouldn't have lost the iron rice bowl she just got admitted to, and transferred her over to do the fast-wearing task of the abusive heroine.

    Working as a worker is so hard, life is full of darkness and oppression.

    "Master, I have searched all over the Canglai Peak, but I haven't found the Young Sect Master." Disciple Nie Shuohui reported.

    Wei Yulou frowned, opened his consciousness to explore, and found nothing again.

    Yun Qian disappeared all night, now it's Chen Shi, where did she go?

    Although Yun Qian's spiritual root is crippled, her body still contains residual spiritual power. He is familiar with her spiritual power. If she is still alive, his consciousness will be able to detect her position, unless she is already dead, Even the only remaining spiritual power in the body died.

    Wei Yulou couldn't help but think of Yun Qian's resolute eyes when she was swallowing poison in Wen Ran's bedroom. Could it be that she really planned to seek death at that time?

    The only place in Canglai Peak that has not been found is Liangyue Lake. Could it be that she died in the lake?

    Wei Yulou quickly came to Liangyue Lake, and Nie Shuo followed closely. At this moment, the sky started to rain finely, and there were dark clouds above his head.

    A touch of red caught Nie Shuo's attention. He saw a woman standing by the lake. The woman was holding a red-haired fox in her hands. The rain wet the woman's hair and the fur on the fox's body.

    The woman's face was pale and bloodless, and she was wearing a yellow-washed skirt. This scene looked like a female ghost in the play, which was extremely strange.

    Nie Shuo recognized this person as Yun Qian. Before he could report to the master, Wei Yulou had already walked towards Yun Qian. He looked at Yun Qian with a cold expression, "Where have you been?"

    He thought that She will seek death.

    She should cherish her life the most, otherwise how could she have pushed Su Luo out to block the Raging Fire Gu.

    His voice was as cold as ever, but there was a suppressed anger in the cold.

    After Wei Yulou took over as the head, Nie Shuo always had something to do with Yun Qian when he saw that he was one of the few angry.

    No one in the Long Sword Sect didn't know that Wei Yulou was happy with Senior Sister Su Luo. Master hated Yun Qian thoroughly, but Nie Shuo didn't understand, since he hated Yun Qian, why Master didn't kill her, now the old Sect Master Yun Qian Shui Sheng is not here, what is there to care about Yun Qian's life?

    To Nie Shuo's surprise, Yun Qian ignored Weiyulou's questioning. She went around Weiyulou and was about to leave. no one.

    In the past, Yun Qian would never ignore him. On the contrary, she always looked at him absent-mindedly. Every time he passed Linshuiju, he could see her figure, and when she met his gaze, she would lower her head in a panic.

    He used to feel annoyed every time he saw her, but now seeing her like this, the annoyance was even worse.

    Wei Yulou grabbed Yun Qian's shoulders, forcing her to stand on the spot, his eyes swept to the fox in her arms, and sneered, "If you don't kill cats and dogs, you will kill foxes instead?"

    This sounded inexplicable, but Yun After a little thought, I understood that there were often many dead cats and dogs in the original owner's Linshui residence.

    When Su Chun and the original owner transported the bodies of these cats and dogs for burial, they were seen by the disciples of the Long Sword Sect. The Long Sword Sect was saying that the original owner was vicious and cruel to animals, and some even said that she was crazy.

    [System 101: "Ah, ah, host! Quickly refute this dog man, so angry QAQ."]

    Yun Qian ignored the system 101, she even looked at Wei Yulou and smiled lightly, "Weiyulou, do you pay attention to me? There are so many rumors about the Long Sword Sect, why do you listen to me?"

    Wei Yulou looked at the smile on her lips, and was slightly startled, since Yun Shuisheng left, she has never smiled again.

    So much so that he had forgotten what she looked like when she smiled. Wei Yulou recalled that a long time ago, the girl's eyes seemed to be filled with stars, and when she smiled, small dimples appeared on her cheeks, and she called him "Brother Yulou".

    At that time he only thought that she did not understand the rules.

    It was not until the smile at the corner of Yun Qian's mouth faded away that Wei Yulou regained his senses, and his gaze returned to its original icy coldness, "Most of the Long Sword Sect are your rumors. I heard one or two things that are strange."

    "It's not unusual." Yun Qian nodded, "But Wei Yulou, have you forgotten, you told me not to appear in front of you again, and now you ask me where I'm going? What's your business where I go? —" Seeing Wei Yulou's ugly face, she stared at his hand clutching her shoulder, "I think your hand is dirty, don't touch me."

    Wei Yulou was shocked.

    Ever since he became a direct disciple of Yun Shuisheng, he has always been an existence that ordinary people look up to. His every move is a kindness to others, and no one has ever said the word "dirty" to him.

    In other words, even if someone would say this word to him, he would never have thought that it was said from the mouth of Yun Qian, who had been around him since he was sixteen.

    He suddenly remembered that that day he avenged Su Luo and went to kill Zhanhunhu alone, but was seriously injured by Zhanhunhu. When he woke up, he saw Wen Ran supporting him and taking him back to Luochen Hall.

    He woke up after being in a coma for several days on the bed, and saw Yun Qian with a pale face squatting beside his bed. Her cold fingers were on his face. After he was discovered, her eyes were filled with tears He was cautious and overwhelmed. Before she could take her hand back, he said in disgust, "Don't touch me, I dislike it."

    She was stunned when she heard the words, and as his eyes gradually darkened, she took her hand back. , said nothing, stood up, and walked out as if his thin body had been taken out of his soul.

    She said he was dirty in revenge for what he said to her back then? But what qualification does she have to give him a tit-for-tat?

    An anger rose in Wei Yulou's heart, and the veins in the hand holding Yun Qian's arm appeared. Yun Qian felt no pain, otherwise he would definitely hurt him to death. , as the head of the Long Sword Sect, what kind of manner do you have to make things difficult for me like this?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.3K 84
Su Tang just retrieved the memory of the court physician in her previous life, only to find out that in this life she had transmigrated into an ancie...
101K 1.9K 50
Su Qiao is a serious lover of extreme sports and wilderness survival. As soon as she opened her eyes, she had transmigrated into a book, and she...
103K 2.4K 37
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 当学霸绑定恋爱系统后 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 Qiao Shanshan has excellent grades and is obsessed with studying every day. One summer afternoon...
12.2K 231 148
Author: wiki Category: Other Romance Release time: 2018-11-16 Latest: Chapter 148 Last Chapter Jiang Nian was hit by the main god of the system and t...