Silly Little Love Songs • Tee...

By dickgraysonsrobin

"Vivian should have expected this, she really should have. 7 years of friendship and she still wasn't expecti... More

Silly Little Love Songs
➥ Graphics
➥ Volume 1
➥ Playlist
➥ Act 1
➥ Prologue
☆ That Night ☆
☽ The Full Moon ☾
☆ *Trying* To Get Out of First Line ☆
☽ The Game ☾
☆ The Dream ☆
☽ Double Dates Suck ☾
☆ Car Ride From Hell ☆
☽ Alpha Killed The Movie Star Employee ☾
☆ Never Train With Derek Hale ☆
☽ Anchors ☾
➥ Act 2
☆ Locked in The School ☆
☽ Alphas Suck Ass ☾
☆ 'Accidental' Kisses ☆
☽ Secrets Revealed ☾
☆ The Alpha ☆
☽ The Stilinski Twins Are Horrible ☾
☽ Saving Derek ☾
☆ Stopping The Alpha ☆
➥ Volume 2
➥ Playlist
➥ Act 3
➥ Prologue
☽ Vivian Goes Missing ☾
☆ Argent Starts A War ☆
☽ Ruining Lacrosse Practice ☾
☆ Isaac's First Full Moon ☆
☽ Tara Varrington ☾
☆ Another One Takes The Bite ☆
☽ The Ice Rink ☾
☆ Don't Train With Derek Hale ☆
☽ Swimming Lessons ☾
☆ Bad Lab Partners ☆
☽ Team Protect Lydia ☾

☆ Blood at the Formal ☆

47 2 91
By dickgraysonsrobin

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"We should take a class in what plans won't end in lawsuits." Vivian said holding on tightly to any part of Stiles jeep she could.

"You should really learn to just trust me." Stiles said back as they turned onto the street and saw Peters car. Tara was in the backseat, glad she wasn't directly in the middle of the two.

Stiles turned his steering wheel and pushed onto the gas, slamming into the back of Peters car. Which housed Melissa and Peter, who were currently on a date. Melissa got out of the car and was filled with annoyance when she saw the car who had hit them.

"Oh, are you kidding me?" She yelled slamming the car door shut and walking to the car, the three rushing out of it. "Stiles! Tara! Vivian!"

"Mrs. McCall?" Stiles said acting confused as cars piled up behind the two cars.

"Yes!" She yelled pressing her palms to the sides of her head while Peter joined her outside the car.

"Wow, this is- this is just- crazy." Tara said from behind Stiles.

"What a coincidence, huh." Vivian said walking from the other side of the car, her eyes darting over to Peter for a moment.

"Ha ha..." Melissa said her voice trailing off as Tara and Vivian walked closer to Peter who was saying something under his breath.

"Nicely done Scott." They heard before his head snapped over to them. "I may have failed with Scott, but there's still Sydney's weakness."

Tara and Vivian saw his eyes travel to Stiles who was getting yelled at by Melissa. Vivians eyes whipped back over to Peter. "Don't try it."

"Who's gonna stop me?" Peter asked quietly a smirk on his face. "Your lucks starting to run out."

He then walked over to Stiles and Melissa, the two following quickly after him. Stiles was holding his neck and lying his ass off.

"I mean.. I don't know what happened." Stiles said as the two stood next to him, both trying to look slightly uncomfortable because of the crash. "You guys just came out of nowhere."

"Came out of nowhere! We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles." Melissa said back motioning to the parked car.

"How crazy is that?" Tara said trying to ignore Peter who was standing next to Melissa.

"I mean, we should probably call the cops, you know, do like an accident report thing." Vivian suggested back, trying to get Peter to leave without Melissa or Stiles.

"I don't think that's necessary." Peter said looking back over at his car.

"Are you sure?" Stiles asked, grabbing his neck again and rubbing it. "I think I'm feeling a little whiplash."

"Whiplash? You hit us!" Melissa said, still very pissed at the three. Mostly Stiles.

"I don't know- there's something definitely wrong with my neck." Stiles said still holding said neck in pain.

After that Peter did end up leaving them alone. It was suspicious to Vivian but she was just happy that both were safe. They ended up back at Stiles house, like Scott had planned. Except he wasn't there when they got there. Someone else was. Mikayla.

"Where have you guys been?" Mikayla asked, rising from Stiles bed when they all walked in. "Sydney's room is locked and she didn't even answer the door, and you guys didn't answer any of my texts."

"We got into a car crash." Vivian said falling into Stiles desk chair.

"Are you okay?!" Mikayla asked rushing over to Stiles.

"It was minor, and it was to stop Peter and Melissa's date." Tara explained sitting on the floor next to Vivian.

"Peter as in the alpha?" Mikayla asked sitting back on the bed with Stiles somewhat next to her.

"Bingo." Vivian said her eyes closed as she leaned her head back on the chair.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mikayla asked looking over at Stiles.

"Um.. well-" Stiles tried to come up with a lie but couldn't. "We don't want to drag you into this. Us, we're already fully in we can't get out. You can."

"You are all my friends. I want to help you. These past weeks when I don't hear from you guys, or you just bail," Mikayla said quietly holding her hands in her lap. "it scares me. I'm worried that you guys were killed too."

That just tugs at the heartstrings. Tara got up and pulled Mikayla into a big hug. Vivian and Stiles weren't as into that big of affection as them but they still walked over and rubbed her shoulder or arm.

"We'll make sure to answer from now on.. but Mikayla you have to understand," Tara said as she pulled away from the hug "we worry about you too. We don't want you to get hurt just trying to help us."

"You're like our little sister." Vivian said with a soft smile. Mikayla looked over at Stiles who had been a little quiet.

"Yeah, what they said." Stiles said looking over at Mikayla. "We care about you, M. Can't have anything happen to you."

"You can stay and wait for Scott with us. He always leaves us waiting. It's getting annoying honestly." Vivian joked getting a small laugh.

"I think I will." Mikayla said

So they waited. All night. Tara was surprisingly calm for once. She fell asleep first, sitting against the foot of the bed. Mikayla fell asleep next. She had been sitting next to Stiles and now she was laying by his side. Vivian thought Stiles had fallen asleep so she was just spinning the chair around slowly.

"You should get some sleep. It's obvious he's not coming." Stiles whispered startling her.

"You're always telling me I need to sleep. It's getting repetitive." Vivian whispered back getting a smile from Stiles.

"I wouldn't have to if you just slept like a normal person." Stiles said back. Vivian playfully rolled her eyes.

"Says you." Vivian stopped spinning and was now just facing Stiles, her legs crossed in the chair.

"What happened to Sydney? I saw how you reacted when Mikayla said she locked her door." Vivian asked after a moment of contemplating.

"We did a bad thing." Stiles said quieter than he had been. "Our dad was doing some work on the case and we wanted to know, but he wouldn't tell us. Because he's a good Sheriff.. and then-and then he asked for a small glass of whiskey but we just kept giving him more. Until he told us about something but as we were leaving he told us he missed talking to us. I missed it too. Then he said he missed mom."

"Stiles." Vivian said softly looking at how he was trying to hold back tears. "You did it for a good reason."

"She just left, I turned around and Syd was gone." Stiles said his voice cracking but face still dry. "She wasn't there."

Vivian walked over to him and sat next to him on the bed. Closer than they should be. "It's not your fault."

He just scooted closer to Vivian. "Why'd you lie?"

Vivian's breath hitched. "I don't know... I missed Sydney. I thought this was my way back in. We could be friends and she could be your sister again. But she needs more than me, she needs all of us. She needs you."

"She'll be here. But you have to be mad at me. I mean there's so many reasons. I lied and got mad when you forgave me. I kissed your best friend which, I mean if you kiss in the friend group it ruins everything.. right?" Vivian continued to ramble until she realized that Stiles was looking up at her.

"Tara and I kissed in front of Scott." Stiles said getting a surprised laugh from Vivian.

"Tara knows revenge, huh." Vivian said her smile quickly fading. The image of Tara and Stiles kissing made her feel weird. She didn't like it.

"I can't believe I have to tell me kids that my first kiss was their aunt Tara." Stiles said shuttering. Vivian stifled a laugh.

"You think we'll all still be friends then?" Vivian asked, they were basically cuddling now. They'd done this so many times before why did it make Vivian nervous now.

"I know it." Stiles said looking back over at Vivian. "You can't get rid of us, we made a blood pack when we were 9."

"I'll regret that in a few years." Vivian laughed before she let her head fall on Stiles shoulder.

"I'm sorry about lying and being mad at you." Vivian said softly.

"I'd like an apology for the kisses too." Stiles said with a joking tone but Vivian could hear the serious edge.

"Kisses? What was the second?" Vivian asked with a confused smile.

"Sydney." Stiles said, and those flashes of the hospital came back.

"How did you know about that?" Vivian asked sitting taller. "It was a quick thing, I mean we were both scared. I'm sorry I kissed your best friend and your sister. God I'm such a horrible friend."

"Eh, I technically kissed your best friend and sister." Stile said pulling Vivian back down. "So we're even."

"I'm still sorry." Vivian said looking down at her hands. "You don't owe me that Dominos salad anymore."

"You still remembered that. That night was so long ago." Stiles said with amusement.

"I have a great memory when it comes to food."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"So not a Vet huh?" Sydney said awkwardly sitting next to Scott who was still unconscious. Deaton had called her house last night. She got to it before Stiles or the others could even hear it. He had told her what happened and she rushed over. He had gotten shot and Deaton patched him up.

"Nope." Deaton said tidying up his counter. Sydney was saved when Scott woke up with a gasp. He looked around quickly before hopping of the table and in front of Sydney.

"Welcome back to the land of the conscious." Deaton said as Scotts knees buckled under him. Sydney leaned forward and helped steady him. "You doing okay?"

"Maybe you should sit down." Sydney suggested as Scott blinked himself out of a dizzy spell. They all looked up when they heard the bell at the front door jingle.

"Hello?" Deaton called out from inside the room. Deaton went to check on it when he got no response and was stopped by Scott grabbing his arm. Both the were's suspicious. Deaton gave him a reassuring smile before he walked out of the room, leaving them both inside.

"Hello? I'm sorry, but we're- we're closed." Deaton said as the door closed behind him.

"Hi there." Said the unmistakable voice of Peter Hale. "I'm here to pick up."

"I'm not sure I remember you dropping off." Deaton said back, Scott and Sydney using their enhanced hearing to listen in.

"These ones wandered in on it's own." Peter said back, Scott and Sydney moving to the corner of the room and crouching down.

"Even if they did, I'm afraid I can't help you-- we're closed." Deaton said still keeping his polite tone.

"Well, I think you can make an exception this one time.. don't you?" Peter said and they could hear and feel him stepping closer to them.

"I'm sorry. That's not going to be possible." Deaton said standing his ground, and starting to worry Sydney. She knows what Peter is capable compared to a human. "Maybe you could come back during regular hours."

"You have somethings of mine." Peter said an edge coming to his voice, his patience wearing thin. "I'm here to collect it."

"Like I said.." Deaton said taking a step forward and gaining a slight edge. "We're closed."

Peter tried to open the gate but a sizzle stopped him. He slowly put his hand back on the gate and the same thing happened. He scratched the wood slightly with his human nails. "Mountain Ash. That's an old one."

Peter then quickly reach behind himself and threw a chair at Deaton, missing and hitting the wall. Deaton not flinching an inch.

"Let me be as clear as possible." Deaton said the politeness completely gone from his voice. "We.. are.. closed."

Peter started to walk toward the door but stopped right before opening it and something just to Scott and Sydney. "There are others who can help me get what I want. More innocent... and far more vulnerable."

Both the twins had two different names in mind.

"Stiles!"

"Allison!"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Scott's room was trashed. He was desperately looking for his phone. Stiles was calling it to help him locate it. Tara and Mikayla were helping him look but the other three were just standing/sitting in front of his door.

"Call it again." Scott said after the call ended as he searched through his desk.

"It's not there." Stiles said making Scott move back over to his bed and fling the sheets off of it. Mikayla at his desk and Tara in his bathroom.

"Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" Vivian asked leaning against the chair that Stiles was sitting on. Scott had moved to under his bed.

"I can't afford a new one." Scott said still under the bed. "And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek."

"Well 'A' you're not alone. You have us, and I'm also a werewolf." Sydney said as Scott ran over to the bathroom where Tara still was hidden. "And 'B', didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? Sounds pretty dead."

"Argents plan was to use him to get the alpha-- they're not gonna kill him." Scott rebutted as he ran over to his dresser.

"Why not let them do what they're planning." Mikayla asked on the floor, haven't given up on looking.

"They use Derek to get Peter- problem solved." Tara said stepping out of the bathroom and leaning on the frame.

"Not if Peter's gonna use Allison to get Derek! I can't protect her on my own." Scott said now on his own looking through his bookshelf.

"Which means we either find Derek first.. just- just help me!" Scott said pushing past Mikayla to get to his desk. Everyone having walked to where the three had been standing the entire time. All looking at Scott.

"You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting." Stiles suggested dodging everything that was being thrown his way while Scott finished destroying his room.

"You remember that, when he was trying to kill you." Vivian said. "After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson. You starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here."

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die." Scott said stopping his searching for a minute.

"Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" Stiles whined back but getting Scott to think. "What?"

"My mom just got home from work." Scott said, Sydney hearing the car pull up as well. She also heard the call being placed.

"Hi. It's me. Melissa McCall. Um.. giving you a call. Ha ha." Melissa started the call trying not to be awkward. "That always sounds really weird because of my last name, McCall. So.. yeah. Um.. You know, I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to reschedule dinner or lunch. It doesn't have to be dinner. Lunch is good."

Scott sat down as he listen. The ones who couldn't hear her were just watching their reactions to see what it was. They both looked sad.

"Or maybe you would like to do coffee, or maybe you're a tea drinker- I don't know. You know, we could also just go out for drinks. Um.. ha. Yeah, 'cause I think I need a few after this profoundly embarrassing phone call. So if this didn't freak you out too much after this disastrous call, feel free to, um, give me a call." Melissa said finishing the call. Scott sighed while Sydney stayed silent.

"Is she okay?" Tara asked softly.

"She's crying." Scott said not looking away from his wall. They both heard a ringing and they both got worried.

Melissa rushed to the phone trying to make it sound like she hadn't just been crying in her car. "Hello?"

"Hello there my dear." Naomi said through the phone. "I'm at the store trying to find the best dinner to say 'I love you but you're grounded cause your ruined the beautiful Melissa's date' you think casserole works?"

Melissa let out a small laugh. "You don't have to ground them."

"Don't question my excellent parenting, plus they'll find a way to sneak out anyway." Naomi said making Scott and Sydney smile and alerting the others. "I think I'll go with stale bread... oh right that's the only bread I can afford.."

"What's got you two smiling." Vivian said making the two stop listening in.

"It's your mom." Scott said the smile leaving his face when he realized he still had a problem on his hands.

"You're getting grounded." Sydney said as Scott came to sit on his messy bed.

"Oh no, did she made the stale bread joke?" Tara asked wincing.

"Oh yeah." Sydney said, all of them looking over at Scott, who was still a stone.

"Scott, you can't protect everyone." Vivian said quietly.

"I have to."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Coach and Tara walked through the locker room with a confused and angry Scott trailing behind. "What do you mean, I can't go to the formal?"

"Yeah, Coach the formal is very important." Tara said holding her clipboard.

"McCall, you're failing my class and two others. They told me to cut you from the team." Coach said stopping in front of his office and turning towards Scott and Tara.

"I'd rather cut off my arm." Tara said back as soon as he finished his sentence.

"I said I'd sooner cut off my good testicle than cut my best player." Coach added onto what Tara had just said.

"S-so the compromise is I can't go to the dance?" Scott asked sad.

"Yeah." Coach said shrugging.

"Then I quit the team." Scott said simply. Tara scoffed while Coach laughed.

"No, you don't." Tara said with her arms crossed.

"And if you show up at the dance and I see you there.." Coach said poking Scotts chest a few times. "I'm gonna drag you out by your teeth."

Coach then walked away leaving Scott and Tara to stare at where he had been. Tara sighed and looked at Scott. "Looks like we can't do our plan anymore."

"Huh?" Scott asked looking over at Tara.

"Remember, when we were kids I was sad because no one asked me to the dance yet. You told me you'd ask me to every dance so I would never worry about being asked again." Tara said with a small smile and blush. "But looks like we can't do it these year."

And she walked away leaving Scott more sad then before.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Vivian didn't like this idea but it was the best one they had. Stiles slammed Jacksons locker as Scott stood in front of him and Vivian in the middle of the two.

"You want me to take her to the formal?" Jackson asked as Vivian tried to ignore the gnawing feeling in her chest.

"I don't want you to. I need you too." Scott said back. They already had Mikayla going with Allison to make sure she was okay, but Scott had gotten really serious about getting Tara a date. Vivian was glad that he had actually started paying attention to Tara again. She didn't like that Scott had noticed how close the two were getting and that Jackson was his first choice.

Jackson took a minute to think about it before he sighed with a smirk. "I'll do it, I bet she's been waiting all month for some kind of sign that someone would ask her."

"I bet she'll be jumping with joy."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Tara felt like she was going to explode. Jackson had asked her to the formal. It wasn't Scott but Jackson would good. He's been getting nicer, and she appreciated at least a little attention from a guy.

She was now with Vivian and Stiles. She was looking for dresses and forcing Vivian to get one too. She knew Stiles was planning on asking Vivian so she wanted her to be prepared. That's how it had always been. Sydney asked a random girl, Stiles ask Vivian, and Scott asked Tara.

On the floor below them Sydney, Mikayla, Lydia, and Allison were walking to the escalator. There for the same reason as the others.

"Nothings wrong.. I have a lot on my mind." Allison said as they climbed onto the escalator.

"You could smile, at least." Lydia said trying to cheer up her friend. "Ever heard of the saying, 'Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile'? Smile, Allison."

"We're buying you a dress. You get to go to the formal and have fun." Mikayla said with her upbeat attitude.

"That is a nice." Allison said with a small blush as Mikayla grabbed her arm and dragged her away to the dresses.

"I have to ask you a favor." Sydney said when they were out of earshot.

"Anything." Lydia said with a bright smile expecting something completely different than what was said.

"Can you ask Stiles to the dance?" Sydney said making Lydia's smile drop but Sydney had some talking points.

"If you take him it'll make Jackson jealous, and Mikayla wouldn't care if she knew it was for me and if it guaranteed Stiles going to the dance," Sydney listed getting to her final and least favorite part. "It would also be a way to get back at Vivian."

Lydia looked over at Stiles who was next to Vivian trying out perfumes. He sprayed one in his face and made her giggle when he kept sneezing over and over again. He then handed her one and she still had a faint smile. Lydia's smile came up.

"Deal."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"This better revenge than even I could come up with." Allison said as she watched Lydia pile dresses on Stiles arms while Vivian was on the opposite side of the section looking at the cheapest ones. Tara was next to her and looked sad.

"What?" Mikayla asked looking away from Stiles to look at the girl.

"I know Vivian kissed Scott, and now there's no way she'll have a date. She doesn't talk to enough people for her to be able to get a date this late." Allison explained before walking back over to the dresses with Mikayla trailing behind her.

Sydney walked over to Vivian who was looking at a smile green dress. "I'm sorry."

"Why?" Vivian asked before sighing and decided on the dress.

"I asked Lydia to take Stiles to the dance." Sydney rushed out following after her. "I know you guys always go to dances together."

"Oh, that's fine. I probably wasn't gonna be a good date either way. All the drama going on hasn't made me the best party guest." Vivian explained leaning against a wall while she waited for Tara.

"I'm not a good one either.." Sydney said trying to find a good way to word her next sentence. "I know you don't like Lydia but I just wanted someone to protect her during the dance, I'm a little worried Peter might go after her because of me."

"Makes sense, why not yourself then?" Vivian asked closing her eyes and leaning her head towards the ceiling.

"I wanted to protect you. You're a connection to both me and Scott. You'd be in the most danger." Sydney said quickly.

"You saying Stiles isn't a good enough knight in shining armor?" Vivian asked opening one eye to look at Sydney.

"Um." Sydney said speechless.

"God, now I actually have to look presentable now that I have a date." Vivian sighed walking over to the fake jewelry.

"I guess that means I can't use one of my dad's old suits." Sydney joked from next to Vivian.

"Stiles already doing that and no offense they are better on him, you know. Cause he doesn't have boobs." Vivian said grabbing a ring and earrings before deciding she was done.

Sydney was quiet for a minute before she started talking again. "My mom had some suits. They're in the attic."

"Claudia, always surprising me." Vivian tried to joke but saw Sydney's expression "..You can wear one of your dads, they aren't that bad."

Vivian looked back at Stiles who was still trailing behind Lydia. Sydney looked back over at them too. Even though she had set them up together, she still didn't like the idea of it. So much so that Vivian standing next to her wasn't helping.

"I'm gonna buy this dress now."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"You remember last time I was helping you with a stick-on bra?" Naomi asked as she stood behind her daughter, the other girl who was like her daughter was sitting on their bathroom counter and shaving her legs.

"Yup, I remember because you helped me for like 5 seconds and then basically called me flat." Vivian said once her mother walked away. "'Oh maybe I should have gotten a size smaller, I don't remember seeing one though.'"

"I did not say that." Naomi defended as Vivian pulled her dress up.

"You implied it." Tara said as she finished with her razor.

"Don't talk back to me." Naomi said before looking over her girls in their nice dresses and makeup. "That lucky guy and girl."

"I wish that specific guy wasn't so lucky." Vivian said, not trying to hide her distaste for Jackson.

"Vivian Aria Gasko, be nice." Naomi said going to clean up a little of the mess they created.

"She's going with Jackson Whittemore." Vivian responded checking herself over in the mirror with Tara's legs in front of her.

"That tool?" Naomi asked looking over at the sheepish girl.

"He's not as bad as you think." Tara said as she slid of the counter. "You're no better. You're going with Sydney, whom you hated until recently."

"Shut up." Vivian grumbled as she put on the finishing touches. She looked over herself in the mirror one more time and imagined Sydney next to her. It didn't feel as right as she thought, before she could delve deeper into that thought a honk startled her.

"That must be Jackson." Tara exclaimed as she put on her shoes and rushed out the door, almost tripping twice. Vivian watched her leave and sighed.

"Have fun tonight." Naomi said drawing her daughters attention back.

"Of course, it's a dance." Vivian instinctively said back.

"You don't need to babysit all night." Naomi said with a soft look in her eyes.

"It's Jackson." Vivian said in an exhale. "I don't trust him. This is her first dance without Scott as her date."

"This is also your first dance without Stiles as a date." Naomi reminded her and she tried to hide the disappointment that found its way to her stomach.

"Yeah. It is." Vivian said before taking a deep breath. "I'll have fun. I promise."

"You better. I know I will." Naomi said as the two exited the bathroom and walked into the living room.

"What will you being doing this evening?" Vivian asked grabbing her bag from the couch.

"Melissa and I'll be on this here couch, watching rom-coms and enjoying the child free environment." Naomi said as she fell onto the couch with a relaxed sigh.

"Are you sure that's all?" Vivian asked standing in front of her mom with her arms crossed.

Naomi scoffed and dramatically threw her hand to her heart. "I'm a good Jewish mother."

"Sure." Vivian said. "Keys please."

Naomi fished into her pocket and pulled out the keys to her bright red car. "Don't do anything I would do."

"Well then I'll have no fun." Vivian said as she made it to the door. "Bye mom."

"By sweetie." Was the last thing Vivian heard before she shut the door.

This was gonna be a long night.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Tara was desperate to get out of that stupid car. When she had first seen Jackson he looked fine, she was wrong. The car ride had been tense and all the conversations had felt forced. When they parked Jackson pulled out a flask and took a drink from it.

Tara looked over at him and he handed the bottle over as an offer but she just shook her head. "I'm good, thanks."

"You want to do tonight sober?" Jackson asked shocked still holding out the bottle.

"I wouldn't mind remembering some of it." Tara said with a polite smile.

"Yeah well.. I wouldn't mind forgetting it all." Jackson said as he tucked it back into his suit jacket.

Tara sighed and got out of the car. She had gotten there at the same time as Allison and Mikayla, which she was very grateful for. Allison had driven them and they were talking in the car.

"You ready for your first Beacon Hills dance?" Mikayla asked, her makeup flawless in a way that just screamed Lydia. Allison looked into Mikayla's eyes and in that moment she could see the similarities in the sisters. Their lips that made fantastic smiles, those bright eyes when they were very excited or interested in something.

"I am so ready." Allison said with a matching smile. She took a small breath before taking a more serious look and tone. "Do you know if Scott's coming?"

"I know he's not allowed." Mikayla said, her smile diminishing slightly. "Academic probation."

"Okay, thanks." Allison said smiling again but not as bright as before.

Mikayla had spotted Tara at that moment and got out of the car running over to her. Which greatly impressed Allison, who could not run in heels like the Martin sisters. Stiles and Lydia showed up next, Lydia looking very annoyed already where as Stiles just looked excited. He got out of the car as soon as it parked and opened Lydia's door for her. While she was getting out Stiles looked around the parking lot and saw Naomi/Vivians car pull up.

His mood faltered a little bit when he saw Sydney step out with a stunning Vivian. He was brought back to reality as Lydia furiously brushed off her dress. He shut his door and it was if in a blink of an eye Sydney and Vivian were next to them.

"Syd!" Lydia said perking up and hugging her best friend. "You look.. amazing."

"You look a beautiful as ever." Sydney said back. Vivian and Stiles stood next to each other and watched the two. They were interrupted when Jackson walked over with Tara on his arm.

"Jackson." Lydia said straightening her posture. "You look handsome."

"Obviously. It's Hugo Boss." He said aiming the last part at Stiles and his oversized suit.

"The Stilinski's know how to rock a suit, that's for sure." Tara said before she was dragged away by Jackson. Vivian having to fight the urge to follow them and punch Jackson in the face.

"Stiles!" That yell was the only warning before Mikayla jumped into Stiles arms, a habit that was starting to get a little annoying to Vivian, but she loved Mikayla and wanted them to be happy so she just took a deep breath. That's when she noticed Lydia's muttering.

"I don't care. I don't want compliments. I will not fall prey to society's desire to turn girls into emotional, insecure neurotics who pull up their dresses at the first flattering remark." Lydia ranted under her breath looking very annoyed at Jackson, and for once Vivian agreed with her.

"Would this be a bad time to say you look marvelous." Vivian said to Lydia while Allison, Sydney, Stiles, and Mikayla chatted for a moment.

"What?" Lydia asked confused and surprised.

"Ignore Jackson, he only had a date cause Scott couldn't come." Vivian whispered to her with a small smile before turning to the group.

"Come on, I have some loud music to not enjoy."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Their gym had been done up with some long pastel curtains with snowflakes on them, but other than that there was now way to tell it was a winter formal. It was crowded but had some seating options that Vivian was looking forward to.

"I'm gonna stake out the drinks." Vivian said quickly to Sydney before she fanished in the crowd, the others doing the same. Sydney looked over her shoulder and found Scott hiding as best he could. He tensed when his eyes landed on something in the crowd, she followed his eyeline to Peter Hale.

She almost passed right over him, and when she looked back he was gone. Sydney went into the crowd, hoping almost all her friends were in one place. She seemed to know them pretty well when she did find them mostly in the same place.

Stiles, Lydia, and Mikayla were at a table, Mikayla staring Stiles down while she talked to him. Lydia just sat looking disappointed, Sydney didn't like that but had to see everyone before she dealt with them one on one. Tara was with Vivian and surprisingly Allison. Jackson was with his group of friends somewhere else so that was a relief. Sydney walked towards them.

"So.. Scott's banned I hear." Allison said as she awkwardly stood with the two girls.

"That's never stopped him before." Vivian remarked as she took a sip of her drink. An upbeat song happened to start playing in that moment and Mikayla ran over and dragged Allison away to dance.

"I'm gonna go talk to Coach." Tara said before she also left. Vivian looked around and saw Sydney walking over to Lydia and Stiles. That seemed to settle this battle she'd been having with herself. Her heart had decided and so had Sydney's.

Sydney and Lydia joked for 20 minutes while Stiles sat off to the side. He couldn't stop his eyes from wandering over to Vivian who was a table or two away. She was looking at the dancing people with this inquisitive look.

Stiles knew she liked to study people. Liked making up stories in her head or just learning something based on their behavior. He noticed her doing it at the hospital before they'd even become friends. She'd study him and Sydney. That's one of the reasons why he made Sydney go with him to talk to her that day. Another reason was he had also been studying her in a way. He saw how she talked to strangers or nurses she knew, how she talked to and about Tara or her mom. After about a week he had to speak to her himself or he'd explode. It was a nice distraction from his mom, and it was one of the best decisions he'd ever made.

Vivian had quickly became more than a girl he always saw at school and the hospital. She'd become one of his favorite people to drag along with him on crazy adventures. One of his favorite people to talk to about random things. She'd become Vivian Gasko. Ever since Sydney and Scott got bit, he'd noticed her drift from him. At least now he knew why she had.

For years he held this small hope that she might like him as much as he liked her. Even as she pushed Mikayla towards him. But these past weeks, he started overthinking. Thinking maybe this girl he had thought he knew, he really didn't. He had thought that this girl he had chased and thought about constantly was just a figment of his imagination, but than that other night happened. Vivian apologized and did what she always did. Babysit. She told him to take his anger out on herself instead of Sydney just because Sydney needed him more than her. Which who knows is true or not.

And now.

Vivian is doing exactly what made him fall for her. She's watching from afar and babysitting even though she was told not too. (Stiles knows Naomi would have told Vivian to relax for one night.) Vivian's watching Tara and Jackson to make sure he hasn't done anything incredibly horrible, she's watching Allison and Mikayla who are dancing their hearts out, Vivian seems to have spotted Scott in the bleachers. Vivian had also looked over here a few times, always lingering a few minutes longer than the rest. Probably worried about Stiles sitting on his own but he was having fun because he got to see Vivian in her element.

That's when he noticed that he'd been staring at her for way to long, long enough for Lydia and Sydney to take notice.

"You should ask her to dance." Sydney suggested leaning closer to her twin. "I know she'd say yes."

"Why don't you ask her, you brought her." Stiles asked nervously. He's not dumb, he's noticed the looks and the smiles.

"Don't know what I was thinking." Sydney admitted. She took a deep breath and moved closer to Stiles so Lydia couldn't hear. "Vivian and I don't work."

"What? I've seen you two together, you work very well together." Stiles said back unconvinced.

"Yeah, but we aren't like you and her." Sydney said meeting her brothers eyes. "All this was because of adrenaline and fear. Vivian and I don't work in any other way than spontaneous and that's not what either of us deserve."

Sydney truly didn't know what to think of her and Vivian together. She just knew Vivian and she knew Stiles. She knew that Vivian wouldn't be content with whatever they had going on forever and Sydney knew that she would probably never be able to move past what they had going on. She'd talk to Vivian later about it and probably get a much better poetic version of what she was saying. But she knew what she had to, and she knew that Stiles needed Vivian and Vivian needed Stiles.

While Stiles was deciding, across the room Tara was with Jackson. She had been awkwardly standing by his side all night and was getting very bored.

"Do you wanna dance?" Tara asked Jackson who hadn't really been paying attention. Jackson stared into space for a minute before answering.

"Do I have to?" Jackson asked which made Tara let out a small laugh.

"God, what was I thinking." Tara said mostly to herself but Jackson still heard. "I'm glad you said that, cause these heels really hurt."

"We can if you want." Jackson said back a little confused at Tara's behavior.

"You're the last person I want to dance with now." Tara said with an annoyed smile. "I'm gonna sit down, and not stay here. Being used to make Lydia mad."

Jackson followed after Tara as she walked towards the tables. She was trying not to showing her anger on the outside, she really should have expected that Jackson didn't actually want to get with her. She had made it to the space on the dance floor right in front of Lydia, Sydney, and Stiles. Jackson grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him.

He then kissed her right in front of Lydia with a smirk. "I hope your feet feel better."

Tara was left stunned while Lydia slid further down onto her seat. She walked in a daze to Stiles. She stood right in front of him with shock still evident on her face. "Go ask Vivian to dance."

"Okay." Stiles said, not even thinking about how Tara knew that's what he was thinking. She collapsed in the chair he just vacated, taking off her shoes and just relaxing.

"Do you wanna dance?" Sydney asked looking over at Lydia who was still pouting.

"Pass." She said crossing her arms.

"Let me try again." Sydney said getting up and walking to stand in front of Lydia. "Lydia.. get off your cute little ass and dance with me, now."

"Interesting tactic." Lydia said entertained with how this would turn out.

"Lydia, I'm pretty sure, I'm one of the only people that know how god damn smart you are. Smarter than Jackson, and you are out of his league. So please don't pout those pretty lips at me and wallow because he kissed a girl who's in love with Scott McCall. Just dance with me. Jackson'll hate it."

Lydia starts to smile and stands taking Sydney's hand as they walk to the dance floor. Sydney didn't seem to know that Lydia would have danced with her no matter what she said. Sydney just had that effect.

Tara looked over at Stiles and Vivian. He was standing next to her and seemed to finally have come up with enough courage to actually ask her.

"Aren't you supposed to be having fun?" Stiles said in a teasing tone.

"Damn, Naomi has spies all over, doesn't she." Vivian joked back looking around the gym quickly for effect.

"Which tooth was the cyanide capacle again." Stiles said getting a small laugh from Vivian.

"I'm supervising, we all know Coach isn't enough." Vivian said even though Stiles knew she wasn't really looking for people not leaving room for Jesus.

"Well... you see I was planning on dancing," Stiles started getting a nod from Vivian. "and I'm very reckless so I was wondering if you could come supervise me.. you know.. on the dance floor."

Vivian tried to hide her smile but failed spectacularly. She looked up at Stiles with a shy smile. "Someone has to keep you animals in check."

Vivian walked ahead of Stiles who did a little celebration behind her. Tara watched them with a small smile before she went back to taking off these godforsaken shoes. She had almost gotten the second one off when a shadow appeared over her. She looked up expecting Jackson but was pleasantly surprised.

It was a guy from her Science class. He had messy curly blonde hair. It looked like it hadn't been cut recently. His suit was oversized and looked old. He had a cute nervous crooked smile on his face.

Issac Lahey.

"Um.. you. I have you in Science right?" Issac asked stumbling over his words. Tara kept smiling as she nodded.

"Harris is such a dick, right?" She said in response earning a small chuckle.

"I was wondering if you wanted to dance.. no shoes required of course." Issac said quickly adding the last part. Tara's smile widened.

"I'd love to." She said putting her shoes on the table before she stood, his 6'2" self towering over her 5'3" self.

Tara had seen Issac around, he was timid and a loner. But he still seemed nice enough. She had talked to him in class before too. They danced for a song before a yell drew Tara's attention. She looked over and saw Coach pointing and yelling.

"McCall! I see you!" Coach said pushing through the kids to get to Scott, who had been sitting on the bleachers. Tara and Issac both flinched at the sudden shout, they made eye contact.

"Um.. I have to go." Tara said quickly, giving Issac an apologetic smile. He mirrored her but he looked more sheepish. "This was... nice, I'll see you in class."

Then Tara bolted. She had managed to bump right into Coach making him stop momentarily. She stood in front of him trying to regain her balance.

"Oh, Coach I didn't see you there." She said but that didn't seem to stop him. He just did a quick check to make sure she was okay and then he was off again. She trailed after him as they reach Scott and.... Danny?

Scott looked like he was dancing with Danny. It was genus. Coach was still on a high adrenaline from searching for Scott so he started his speech without even looking.

"McCall, you're not suppo-" Coach stopped midway when he took in the scene before him. "What the hell are you-"

The music had stopped and everyone was staring at Coach. Who looked like he was mad at Scott for dancing with a guy.

"Coach what seems to be the problem with these two gentlemen?" Tara asked from his side.

"Okay, ho-ho-ho--ha-ha-ha." Coach said, Allison stood next to Mikayla trying to contain a laugh. "I was just saying he's not supposed to- I mean, I wasn't saying that he shouldn't- you guys don't think- you don't-I-I wasn't. Just dance everybody."

Coach walked away from a triumphant Scott and went back to supervising while the music started again. Mikayla and Allison decided to stop dancing after that little show. Mikayla left Allison to find Scott, which she knew would happen at some point.

Vivian had to keep herself from cackling when Coach passed her and Stiles. She hid her face in his shoulder as he gazed down at her with a fond smile. Vivian was having a great time which surprised her. At the very beginning of this night she had decided something, that her date wasn't going to end up romantic.

Sydney and her wouldn't work out in anyway. She knew it in her heart when she pulled up to the Stilinski's house and was more focused on Stiles leaving to go get Lydia, then Sydney walking to the car. She knew when she saw Sydney walking away and she didn't care because all she really wanted was to hang out with Stiles tonight.

She knew especially now, as she danced with Stiles and felt happier than she had since this whole thing began. She had never let herself think of Stiles as anything more than a friend. At first it was because they were too young for her to really care about dating, but then around Freshman year she started to have the want to date someone. Vivian removed herself from his shoulder and made eye contact with Mikayla.

That's why.

She never deserved Stiles as much as Mikayla does. She stopped moving and cleared her throat getting a concerned and confused look from Stiles.

"You should go dance with Mikayla." Vivian said trying to act relaxed and casual. "She's finally free."

"Huh?" Stiles said looking behind himself and spotting Mikayla. "Oh, yeah she is."

Vivian gave him a small smile. "She is full of energy she should probably get out, I'm pretty tired anyway. I'll supervise from afar."

Stiles looked over her face for a second. "I could take you home if you're too tired."

"I wouldn't want to ditch Sydney, and I'll be fine." Vivian said trying to hold back her smile. She decided to be a little selfish and gave Stiles a kiss on the cheek. "Plus I'm gonna go try and find Jackson. I don't like that he just disappeared."

"Okay." Stiles said with a small sad smile as Vivian walked away and Mikayla came to take her place.

A few people over Sydney and Lydia were dancing. Sydney couldn't ignore how right it felt to be holding Lydia in her arms. But she could tell Lydia wasn't as into it. They stopped after a second more of dancing and Sydney looked into Lydia's distant eyes.

"You need to go find Jackson, don't you?" Sydney asked already knowing the answer. Lydia just gave her a sheepish nod and Sydney gave her a soft smile. "I'll be waiting right here when you get back."

Lydia gave her a thankful look before she ran off, going almost the exact same way as Vivian. Sydney went over and sat next to a sad looking Tara. She looked at Stiles and Mikayla.

She couldn't help but notice that he didn't look as happy as he did earlier.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

It had been way too long since both the girls left. Stiles and Sydney had started to get worried. Mikayla had finally gotten too tried to continue and was now chatting with Tara who looked a little happier than usual. They were both distracted enough that the twins could sneak off and out of the gym to look for both of the girls.

The found Jackson walking back in with a distant look in his eyes. Stiles had undone his tie slightly and was walking towards Jackson with Sydney who had unbuttoned a few more buttons.

"Where the hell have you been." Stiles asked putting down his phone that once again had gone to voicemail. "Did Lydia or Vivian ever find you?"

Jackson didn't say a thing just stared between the two with an uneasy look and a tense stance. Sydney didn't like a thing about it.

"What? What's wrong?" Sydney asked annoyed with Jackson.

Jackson took some quick breaths before he spoke again. "I-I was out behind the school, and I.. I was.. out.."

"What happened?" Stiles asked squinting his eyes at Jackson.

Jackson took some more breaths and he started to look more scared. He took a gulp before gasping for another breath.

"Jackson." Sydney asked worried about her two friends. "What did you do?"

Jackson hadn't made eye contact the entire time they had been talking but after one more yell of his name he made eye contact with the two.

"I think Vivian might have gone a different way than Lydia. But I know where they are."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Sydney had decided to go look for Lydia while Stiles went looking for Vivian. What Jackson had said was way too worrying for Sydney not to sprint to the back of the school where the buses were parked.

She looked around and noticed two cars pointed at each other with their lights on. Sydney cautiously walked over to it and saw Scott between the two cars. The engines revved and they drove towards each other, meeting Scott in the middle.

"Scott!" Sydney yelled out as he jumped and landed on the hoods, on all fours. That's when she spotted a horrified Allison who was in the bus looking through a window.

She also saw Scott look up. Fully wolfed out.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The minute that Vivian walked away from Stiles, it was like she blacked out. She felt this pull and she just followed it. It pulled her all the way to the middle of the lacrosse field, right next to Lydia. Both were freezing and slightly scared.

All the lights started to slowly turn on, blinding the girls. Lydia had stopped yelling out for Jackson and Vivian was just looking around at the lights as they turned on. A figure that was hidden by the lights walked towards them.

"Jackson, is that you?" Lydia asked squinting her eyes. Vivian did the same and leaned forward slightly. They both saw as Peter became recognizable again. "Is that you?"

"Vivian! Lydia!" Drew both of the attentions. Stiles was sprinting across the field towards them. "Run!"

Vivian was frozen in fear as she turned over to Lydia who had been grabbed by Peter. Vivian went to stop him as his teeth extended. He didn't even falter as he pushed her to the ground. Stiles had made it over to them after Peter had bitten Lydia twice, and then grabbed Vivian with his claws extended into her arm. Lydia was on the ground and Vivian was right next to her trying to ignore the pain in her arm. Stiles slid onto the ground in front of them just as Peter went for Vivian.

"Don't kill he- them. Please." Stiles said as he stared at Vivians arm with her blood flowing down onto the grass. Vivian's glossy eyes were focused on Lydia who was covered in her own blood.

"Hmm..." Peter considered with blood running from his mouth. "Of course not. Just tell me how to find Derek."

Vivian looked up at Stiles, starting to feel light headed. She tried to shake her head at him but it looked more pathetic then she was going for.

"W-what?" Stiles asked a little distracted by the girl he had been in love with since he knew what it was.

"Tell me how to find Derek Hale." Peter said stroking a claw on Vivians face who was shaking. Stiles took a few minutes to find his words, too worried about Vivian to think about anything else.

"I don't know that. How would I know that." Stiles said starting to raise his voice.

"Because you're the clever one..." Peter said moving his eyes down to Vivian. "So's she, aren't you?"

"I like to think of myself as humble." Vivian forced out through the fear shivers. Peter sighed and continued what he was saying.

"And because deception has a particularly acrid scent, Stiles." Peter said moving his hand to Vivians side and redigging his claws in. "Tell me the truth.. or I'll rip her apart."

Vivian let out a small whimper as she was pulled closer. Stiles had to force himself to look away cause the blood was starting to make him nauseous.

"Look.." Stiles started panting. "Look, I don't know, okay? I swe- I swear to god, I have no idea."

Peter stared at him for a second before he yelled. "Tell me."

Vivian winced at the loud noise in her ears. She was forcing herself to stay awake and was thinking of how she would stop the bleeding when she could. She didn't noticed when Stiles looked back at her.

"Okay, okay, okay, look, I-" Stiles stumbled over his words and tried to get his breathing back under control. "I think he knew--"

"Knew what?" Peter said pressing on.

"Derek, I think he- I think he knew he was gonna be caught." Stiles explained further with Vivian trying to nod along and failing again.

"By the Argents?" Peter asked staring into Stiles eyes.

"Yes." Stiles said.

"When they were shot, he and Scotty.. I think he took Scott's phone." Stiles said slowly working it through in his head. Vivian had a small moment of clarity and was able to answer Peters next question.

"Why?" Peter asked digging his claws deeper.

"They all have gps now. So if he still has it and if it's still on..." Vivian said trailing off and letting Stiles finish the sentence.

"We can find him."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 64K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
136K 4.8K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...