Mission With The Enemy

By h034e2l

~ Nirah Avani Grey She's a skilled assassin who works under the name Ava. She is on the hunt for the person w... More

Info + Warnings
Aesthsetics
1 - Call
2 - Hate
3 - Contract
4 - Room 140
5 - Towels
6 - Blood Bath
7 - Wounded
8 - Babysitters
9 - Stripclub
10 - Dead Man
11 - Ex
12 - Panic
13 - Nightmare
14 - Talk
15 - Alexander Dean
16 - Betrayed
17 - Hurt
18 - Father
19 - Tension
20 - Kiss
22 - Trust
23 - Madly in
24 - Please Sir
25 - Yours
26 - Beg
27 - Love til Death
28 - Hospital
29 - Home
Epilogue

21 - Answers

6.4K 156 89
By h034e2l

"We need to wake him up now," I say to Lucien.

"Yes ma'am," he says walking into the kitchen. He gets a glass and fills it with cold water.

"Why's that your go to method for waking people up," I say glaring at him.

He chuckles slightly. "Works, doesn't it? I'm sure you remember."

"Yeah I do actually and I'm planning my revenge, don't you worry," I say rudely, turning back around to face the unconscious man.

He's fucking massive.

Honestly I don't think I've seen a man so big in my life, it was hot seeing Lucien take him down so easily.

"Drop the fucking attitude love," a deep voice comes from behind my head. "Here, I'll even let you do the honors this time," Lucien says handing me the water.

I roll my eyes and take a step forwards dumping the freezing water on the man's head. He shoots awake and struggles around a bit before he realises what's happening.

"Se pensi che ti stia dicendo qualcosa ti sbagli. Potrebbe anche uccidermi adesso," the man says. He says it with a mean look on his face but I don't miss the slight wobble in his voice and his nervous twitching. He's scared.
(Translation: if you think i'm telling you anything you are mistaken. Might as well kill me now)

Lucien takes a step forward to be in line with me, "parla un fottuto inglese per la signora o ti stacco la pelle dal corpo," he says it calmly but I can tell there's a threat behind it.
(Translation: fucking english for the lady or I'll peel your skin from your body)

If they don't start talking a language I can bloody understand I'm going to kill them both.

"So it's true," the hunk of a man says chuckling slightly, "you really have gone soft for her boy, and by the looks of it you're fucking her too," he says, looking at Lucien.

I can feel the anger radiating off Lucien so I walk over to his weapons chest and pull out a knife. It makes a sound like it's being sharpened as it glides over the other knives. The man's head shoots over to look at me but I don't pay him any attention.

I slowly walk back over to them and hand Lucien the knife, he quickly looks down at it before looking back at me grinning.

I'm not desperate to torture the guy, plus I think it'll be hot watching Lucien get a bit of blood on his hands.

Lucien grabs a seat and sits infront of the man, with his legs spread and arms resting on his built thighs while he twirls the knife around his fingers.

"Who do up work for?" Lucien asks, his voice controlled but deadly. I come to stand behind him and rest my hand on his shoulder. He takes a deep breath at the feel of my touch.

The man's eyes flick from Lucien to me before he finally looks down, saying nothing. "You don't intimidate me with those fancy little tricks," the man sneers.

Lucien reaches forwards and stabs the knife into the man's large thigh, "If you don't answer my questions Wreck It Ralph I guess you'll have no use for your tounge any longer," he says slowly, not looking away before he pulls the knife out and blood springs from the victims leg. The man grunts in pain, closing his eyes and he's starting to sweat.

"Who. Do. You. Work. For?" He repeats slowly, emphasising each word.

"Your Dad."

See that might have been funny if it wasn't true.

"How come he only sent one of you? Are there more of you here?" Lucien asks.

The man doesn't answer.

Lucien uses the knife to cut of the man's skin on his bicep. "This is a decent tattoo Ralph. I might take it to copy the design," he says. The knife is sharp so it glides down his arm, exposing bloody muscle. The man grunts in pain and starts thrashing around, trying to get out.

Lucien's expression doesn't change as he continues slowly peeling away the man's skin.

"OKAY! Okay I'll tell you," the man cries.

"I'm not hearing the answer coming from your mouth," Lucien says continuing.

"Stop!" The man says thrashing around.

Is he dumb?

"Why did he only send one of you?" I ask repeating Lucien's question.

"He didn't know if you were here or not." Lucien pauses but doesn't remove the blade. "He has men all over looking for you."

I frown and go up to him, I check his T-shirt and jeans to ensure he doesn't have a mic on him. I find a walkie talkie in his back pocket.

I hold it up for Lucien to see and he cuts off the flap of skin hanging from the man's arm then holds the knife to his throat.

"Did you use it. Does he know we're here?"

"No, but when I don't report back he'll come looking," the man sneers. "He will find you."

"Was that meant to scare me Ralph?" Lucien smirks at him.

I never thought watching someone torcher another being would appeal to me this much. But something about Lucien's confident smirk and the way he's willing to inflict pain on the man without so much as batting an eyelash is making me hot.

I should probably be worried for myself.

"My name isn't Ralph," the man grits out.

"What is it then?" I ask rounding the seat slowly and taking the knife from Lucien, almost just to save myself from getting distracted by him. I sit down in Lucien's lap and he pushes his hips up slightly then places his hands on my lower stomach, pulling me closer. So much for not getting distracted.

"Albert."

I laugh, "Albert what?"

"I'm not a-" he begins looking at me.

"Answer her," Lucien sneers from behind me and I push the knife further into the man's neck.

"Albert Smith," he grits out.

Smith.

That was Brent's last name, they can't be related though right? As far as I know Brent didn't have any family. No, their not related. I'm just shaken up from seeing him again.

"Do you have any siblings?" I ask.

"Not anymore," the man sneers looking at Lucien.

"Why's that then?" I say running the knifes blade lightly down the side of his face. It's deep enough to draw just a single drop of blood that drips down as if making a trail for me to follow.

He doesn't answer he just glares at Lucien. Then his face changes as if something just came to mind, and he smirks looking at me.

"Brent said I could have you sometime, he told me about you, you know? But then you just had to go and run away," Albert says faking disappointment. So he is Brent's brother?

Lucien stills beneath me and his hand gently grips my flesh. I can feel my throat close up at the memories but I push it down. I make a deep cut in Albert's cheek and it slices through until the metal clashes with his teeth.

He cries in pain, clenching his jaw he jerks trying to free himself.

He chuckles slightly but it escapes in laboured bursts, "Boss was pissed he lost you, he made us run around looking for you. He nearly killed Brent for not keeping a tighter leash on you."

I put the knife back to his neck, "What are you talking about?" I say pushing the knife into his throat, it's not deep enough to hit anything essential but his eyes flicker in pain.

"He found you. He was having Brent keep an eye on you to make sure you wouldn't get away from him again."

"The Silencer?" I ask, but I knew that's exactlywhat he meant.

Angelo Moreti knew where I was. He was the one who sent Brent to me. He probably encouraged him to do those things to me.

I push the thought away once more.

Albert smirks again, "of course little girl, he was going to collect you just a week after you ran. You made it out alive then, but when he gets you this time he isn't going to waist it. He'll take you and tie you to his b-" He is cut off when Lucien quickly reaches his hand around mine and makes me slice the man's throat with the knife.

Albert's eyes buldge from his head and he coughs blood before his body falls limp.

Dead, joining the rest of Angelo's men who have perished at Lucien or I's hands.

A/N

Like many of the chapters in my book, this seem to be a roller coaster of info. This one was short but I'll post the next one today aswell.

I would say I hope you enjoyed it but honestly if you did you may want to seek help 😭

Don't forget to vote!

Have a nice day or night my loves <3

Let me know what country you're from and what time it is there -->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.1K 59
What's the worst that can happen when you're forced to co-captain with your rival? Nova Shields can't stand Leo Hendrix. She hates his arrogance and...
4.6K 140 15
Trope: enemies to lovers, forced proximity TW-SA, Cursing, violence, Cnc, drugs If you can't handle the triggers I strongly suggest you don't read...
39.1K 4.1K 59
| 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 | What do you do when everyone seems to want you dead? Kill them first, of course. Minerva Pyroline, assa...
10.5K 274 20
She made futile attempts to break free, only to be forcibly held back by him, while he fixated on her captivating emerald eyes. Enthralled by her gaz...