Crashed into you

Jahanaramist tarafฤฑndan

She was known to be a good girl, but those who knew her say she is a bad girl with crazy thoughts. She was ex... Daha Fazla

๐•ฎ๐–—๐–†๐–˜๐–๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–” ๐–ž๐–”๐–š
1.๐•บ๐–š๐–— ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–†๐–˜๐–
2.๐–‚๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐–†๐–Œ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“
3.๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–’๐–†๐–—๐–—๐–Ž๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–‘
4.Stuck with you
5. The house
6.The consequences
7.What's next?
8.The anklets
9.Becoming ours
10.Getting closer
11.Crashed again
12. Our walk
13. The truth
14. Closer than ever before
15. New apartment
16. Our first time
17.Someone new
18.He's not here
19. The fairytale
20. The fest
21. Melting ice
22. Letting you go
23. Missing you
25. Coming back
26. She's cute
27. Ours
28. Unexpected
29. Twins
30. The cutieโ™ก
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–Š๐–“๐–‰
Announcement

24. Let's party

3.2K 204 6
Jahanaramist tarafฤฑndan

       ______________________________________________________

Days would go on without us having a face call due to the time difference. But we were in touch through chatting. 

I would be stuck to my mobile all day long eagerly waiting for his message and would send a quick reply to all of them. It felt as if I was falling in love with him all over again. I would find myself giggling as I chatted with him like a teenager who had just started to date a guy.

I would stay up all night just to talk with him and share the things we did all day long.

A month passed by like this, I was now a final year student so I did not have much classes. But instead attended many job interviews for many MNC companies.

During all this I had to work part time to feed myself. So I decided to visit a cafe nearby.

It was small yet well maintained, it had a nice ambience and it followed a theme. The walls were painted with lush dark green and had rustic furniture as a compliment to them. There were warm yellow lights hanging from the ceilings. My favourite part of this cafe was that it had tiny plants in pots all over the place which had cute and beautiful flowers in it.

I asked one of the employees in it for their manager and they led me to the office. There was a lady seated on the couch and going through some documents and I could hear the classical music on a low yet on an appreciable  volume being played by the speakers in the office.

"Excuse madam, this girl here has come to ask you for the job displayed on the flyers describing the hiring of a part timer." The guy spoke as I stood there taking in the details of the office. 

"Oh.. Please come in and take a seat" She motioned her hands towards the opposite couch of hers as she smiled at me.

As I took a seat on the couch I saw that she was beautiful. 

She seemed to be of my mother's age but she had a completely different vibe than my mother's.

My mother was a conservative woman who still wore sarees everywhere she went but the woman in front of me was wearing a well tailored dress which seemed more formal than what I was wearing to the interview. 

I was lost observing details but her words brought me back to reality.

"So please introduce yourself dear." 

"Um...Yeah, I am Pari, currently a student studying B.tech. I am in my final year of college. I live nearby and thought I might work here to earn some money and gain some experience." 

"Did you work anywhere else before this?"

"No, I don't have any prior work experience so this will be my first time. But I will make sure to do my best and I am a quick learner so if I do not know how to do something then I will make sure to learn it soon."

"Well then I am interested in hiring you. What hours would be okay for you?"

"From 4pm to 7pm if possible."

"Okay, then would you be able to start from tomorrow?"

"Yeah, sure."
I was excited to tell him about this

"You can call me Teju I am the owner of this cafe so if anything concerns you, please make sure to contact me. Here, these are the papers you need to sign and you will be free to leave after this."

She handed me the papers and I took a quick glance at everything and got up to leave.

"Wait, you mentioned you were in last year. Is that right?" 

"Yeah"

"If I may, can I ask you which college are you attending dear?" 

"Its KIT near airport road."

"Ah..I see. I have a son attending the same college as you. He's in his last year of college too. His name is Anirudh, do you by any chance know him?" 

We both turned our heads towards the door as a cheerful voice was heard.

"Oh my god! Pari is that you?"

Speaking of the devil, he walked towards us with shock yet smirking. 

"Hi, your mom was just telling me about you and here you are!" I said, smiling at his mother.

"Wow, what brings you here?" He asked as he gave his mother a small hug.

"I came in looking for a job."

"Looks like you guys know each other already, good to know. But if its okay with you guys please go out and chat. I have work to do and Pari I will see you tomorrow dear."

Just like that we found ourselves seated in the cafe in front of each other.

"Why are you looking for a job? I thought your hubby was a sugar daddy."
 He had a grin that I would love to slap out of his pretty face.

"Well as he is studying too so we are a little tight on our budgets and I will have to work."

"You know I can just help you with money. I can lend you some and you can return it after....maybe when you can?" 

"No, it's not necessary but I appreciate your concern."

"Okay and Pari would you like to join us tonight?
We are thinking of going to club to have some fun and Swapna would soon be contacting you about it."

The idea of going out to have fun seems tempting but I wasn't sure about it.

"Come on Pari, what are you  worried about? It's just one night, I will promise that I will drop you off anytime you would ask me to. Oh..Do you have to ask his permission or something now wifey?"
He surely knows how to push someone's buttons.

"Fine, I will come but I will have get changed into other dress."

"Okay let me take you home and we can meet them at the club together."

***************************

I opened the door and we were as usual greeted by my cat. She meowed as I filled her feeding bowl and patted her to her heart's content.

"Did not know you had a cat. If you think about it, our cats could be friends too just like us." 
He picked her up and placed her on his lap and petted her.

"We could come up with a date for their play date then. Give me a few minutes I will be done."

"Okay."

I got ready and went out of the room to the living area. 

Anirudh was on the floor playing with the cat. He was teasing her with a toy of hers by not letting her catch it.

"Shall we leave?" 
I ask and his attention turn towards me.

He did not answer but kept staring at me as if he could not see anything other than me.

"Staring is not such a polite thing, Anirudh."

"Uh...yeah. You look great Pari."
He says with a serious look on his face.

"Thanks"

****************************

We reached the club and there was everyone sitting at a table.

"I'm so glad that you joined us, Pari" Swapna got up and pulled me into a hug.

Before even an hour had passed we were all hammered. I was on the dance floor trying to dance the night away. Swapna was with her new boyfriend most of the night.

I was tired so I went to sit beside Anirudh. He was more drunk than me for sure.  

"Thank you for bringing me along, Anirudh."

"Anytime, anywhere for you Pari."
His words came out slurred and he stared at me as if he had much more to say.

He raised his hand and brought it near my face but I pulled back avoiding it.
A frown appeared on his face and he seemed a little hurt.

"That lucky son of bitch, he got to you before me." 
He scoffed as he went on to take a sip of the whiskey.

"What?" 
His words confused me.

"Can't you see it?
I liked you from the day I first laid my eyes on you. I saw you walking into the class in the 2nd year and I did my best to  get close to you from that day.
I was a coward to tell you that I liked you and now I'm paying the price of it by seeing you in love with him. I was about to ask you out after we came back from the holidays. But to my horror you were off the limits by then. But that bastard left you here all alone.
I wish I was selfish enough to ruin you guys love and try making you mine in the next two years but I guess I can't be that bad guy." 

I just couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. Was this true? Or is he drunk enough to spew some random shit? 

               ______________________________________

Our girl is having fun!! 
Wonder what's Advik is doing?

What is your opinion on Anirudh guys?

Thank you for reading❤
Show your love by voting and leave your thoughts in the comments.💫

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

303K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
1.3M 61.3K 59
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”; It started with his love. Will it end with...
1.2M 72.7K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
740K 42.9K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...