Mission With The Enemy

By h034e2l

~ Nirah Avani Grey She's a skilled assassin who works under the name Ava. She is on the hunt for the person w... More

Info + Warnings
Aesthsetics
1 - Call
2 - Hate
3 - Contract
4 - Room 140
5 - Towels
6 - Blood Bath
7 - Wounded
8 - Babysitters
9 - Stripclub
10 - Dead Man
11 - Ex
12 - Panic
13 - Nightmare
14 - Talk
15 - Alexander Dean
16 - Betrayed
18 - Father
19 - Tension
20 - Kiss
21 - Answers
22 - Trust
23 - Madly in
24 - Please Sir
25 - Yours
26 - Beg
27 - Love til Death
28 - Hospital
29 - Home
Epilogue

17 - Hurt

6.5K 175 121
By h034e2l

The door's locked and I can't hear anything inside the room. I knock a few times but there's no answer.

Please. Please be okay.

I can't loose her too.

I take a step back and kick it a few times before the doors lock breaks and the door flighs open.

Alexander is unconscious on the floor.

I take a closer look and realise he's dead.

His neck is snapped.

Nirah is standing above him holding a knife coated in crimson, I rush up to her and when I get a bit closer I realise she has a huge cut down her torso.

Her eyes flick up to me and she takes a step back holding up the knife in my direction. I stop where I'm at and look at her in confusion and concern.

"Tell me its not true Lucien," she says, emotion in her voice I've never heard before.

"What are you talking about, love?" I ask.

"Don't bullshit me right now!" She shouts, shaking the knife that's still pointed at me. "Are. You. His. Son?"

Fuck, "Nirah-"

"Answer the fucking question Valentino," she says cutting me off.

"Yes," I reply calmly. When it comes out my mouth she steps back a bit like I just slapped her, "Nirah listen to me..." I say taking a few steps forward.

"Don't come any closer to me Lucien. I will kill you," she says. I can see tears forming in her eyes and I fucking hate I'm the one who caused it.

I ignore her and walk right up the her until the tip of her blade is touching my neck with her arm stretched out. I continue forward a bit and the blade makes a small cut on me but before it gets deep enough to harm me she let's her arm bend so it doesn't go any further.

"What the fuck are you doing? You're crazy, I could kill you right now," she says as I look her in the eye. "I will kill kill you," she amends.

"He is my father Nirah, but this mission is real. I've not seen him in years and I am trying to kill him," I say calmly, a small drop of blood running down my neck.

"Then why didn't you tell me? I told you he killed my parents and you didn't say anything," her voice breaks a bit at the end but she doesn't let the tears flow out of her eye.

"Love I'll explain everything to you I promise, but we have to get out of here okay? It's not safe and you're hurt," I say looking down at her side. It's pooring blood at an alarming rate and she's getting a bit unstable.

"No Lucien! You're going to tell me now," she says pressing the knife a bit deeper.

"Nirah don't do this, we have to go-"

"Did you know he was in the room next to yours the night we met? Were you protecting him?" She asks.

"No of course fucking not. I promise you, I didn't know. Now we need to fucking go Nirah, you're loosing blood," I say a bit more urgently than before. I need her to be okay.

"Do you really expect me to trust you just like that Lucien? You've been lying to me this whole time," she says.

"No I don't sweetheart and I promise you I'll tell you everything. But we need to go," I say. More of his men could be coming and neither of us are in a condition to fight.

"I'm not going anywhere with you," she says as more tears build in her eyes.

She keeps the knife held steady on my throat. If she decides she wants to kill me I wouldn't stop her.

"Nirah please," I whisper, "I need to make sure you're okay."

A tear falls from her eye. "Don't do that," she says softly, her voice breaking.

"Do what love?" I ask.

"Pretend like you care about me," Nirah says.

I swallow, a sting coming from my throat at the moment. "I do care Nirah. Now please, love. Let me help you."

She stares at me for a moment and the tears in her eyes are breaking me, "Alexanders dead, we needed answers out of him," she says, "and he said something about Black working with them we can't go back to the hotel."

"Well work it out, but we have to go now. I have a place we can stay that Black doesn't know about," I say.

I gently lift my hand up and take the knife from her. She doesn't protest, she lets go of her grip and her arm falls limp at her side. I drop the knife on the floor.

"I think I'm going to pass out," Nirah says breathing unevenly.

"Fuck baby, stay awake for me," I say. I support her and take most of her weight as we stumble to the door.

"Lucien," she whimpers when we're nearly at the back exit. "I can't- I can't keep walking," she says heaving in air.

God damn it.

I bend down and pick up her legs with one of my arms, carrying her bridal style. She wraps an arm around my neck and uses the other to put pressure on her wound. I push my back on the door and it opens into the ally.

"You're hurt too Lucien. You can't- shit. You can't carry me," she says.

I practically forgot about my previous bullet would and the new stab wound on my thigh. "You really think I give a shit right now Nirah? I need to get you to a car," I say.

I keep a car outside the club, I never use it but I have ones parked at most of my buildings.

I rush over to the parking spots and look for my black gtr-r35. I spot it and rush us over to it, grabbing the keys from under the tire.

Nirah scoffs from in my arms, "you really have a c-car here Valentino? Why don't you ever tell me anything," she say from my arms.

"Nirah this isn't the time to try be a fucking comedian," I say unlocking the car and setting her in the passenger side, before getting in the drivers side and starting the engine.

I look over at Nirah worried. She has her eyes closed but she's got a stupid smirk on her face.

"I really hate you, you know that? This is one of my favourite cars and you haven't even let me drive it before." She says laughing hysterically, I can't tell if it's from the pain or if she's just crazy.

"Love this really isn't a funny situation. Stop laughing, It'll make you loose more blood," I say speeding away from the club. I need to get her to my cabin so I can fix her up. I have a cabin in the woods that no one knows about, not even Black so we should be safe there.

"It is kinda a funny situation. I mean I'm dying, in my favourite car with you. I mean who even are you?" She asks still laughing.

"Fucking hell Nirah don't say that," I say glancing at her, "you're not dying. You can't."

"Pretty sure I can actually. I'm not i-imortal Lucien," she scoffs in pain, "God is that even your name?" She asks quietly, finally stopping her laughter.

"Yes it's my name, I haven't lied to you about anything Nirah."

"Not telling me you're the son of the man who killed my parents sounds kinda like lying to me." I make a turn and she groans in pain throwing her head back into the seat.

That was hot.

"We're only 5 minutes away, stay awake for me," I say.

"I'm pretty damn awake Lucien, I wish I wasn't," she says breathing heavily.

"Then fucking stay that way brat."

"Don't call me a brat you asshole. I'm fucking dying right now. At least I'll die a cool death. I mean getting stabbed and dying in a cool car. I could think of better ways to go but I guess it'll do-"

"Nirah shut up!" I shout speeding up a bit, "you're not going to die. Please stop saying that."

She can't.

"Fucking hell Lucien, I thought you didn't care if I lived or died."

"I don't." Ok that just sounded stupid.

I do.

Obviously.

How could I not? I mean it's her.

She laughs and is about to say something but it's cut short with a pained groan and she doubles over in her seat.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

"Nirah please." I don't even know what I'm saying at this point I accelerate and we're only a minute away.

"Please fucking w-what Lucien?" She groans. "Please don't die in your seat? Please buy you a unicorn? Please suck your di-"

"Nirah," I warn sternly.

I pull up to the dirt road leading to my cabin.

"Oh god you're kidnapping me aren't you? To be fair you're pretty hot so I would let you-"

"Nirah I swear to fuck if you don't shut up right now," I say.

I stop the car and bolt over to her side, I open the door and pick her up.

"I think I've lost a lot of blood Lucien," she says weakly.

"No fucking shit," I say opening the door to my cabin and barging in, I feel her body go limp and I look down to see her passed out. "Fuck. Fuck, Nirah. Wake up. Please wake up," I say. I lay her on the couch and lightly hitting her face a couple times trying to wake her up.

When it doesn't work I run over to my medical cabinet and take out a bunch of stuff. I have a lot stored here because it's where I come if I ever get hurt. I can't go to hospitals because they ask to many questions and it's easy to track people there.

My father would find us in no time.

I take all the supplies over to her and start patching her up, praying she'll be okay.

A/N

So...

Let's hope she's okay.

I honestly don't know what to say about this chapter but it's one of my favourites in the book 😭

Don't forget to vote if you liked it my loves!

Thoughts or predictions -->

P.s I had TWO exams today and I honestly can't tell how I did in either. I have English tomorrow and ironically it's my least favourite subject (after math ofc) 🙄

I'll let you know how it goes 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.1K 59
What's the worst that can happen when you're forced to co-captain with your rival? Nova Shields can't stand Leo Hendrix. She hates his arrogance and...
3.4K 386 32
COMPLETED! ~ Stevie Jones gains powers in a world where having abilities is illegal. In order to protect her planned future, she must gain help from...
95K 9K 24
(Book II in the NSCM series) Rowena Flores has troubles... and we're not just talking about her lackluster love life. Just when her life is finally g...
719 17 16
"ℳ𝓎 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓋ℯ𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝒽𝒾𝓂" ♕ꨄ♕ 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐨𝐮, the psychopath. that doesn't believe in love, she thought of it as stupidi...