Does It Ever Get Better? (On...

By Und3rw4t3rPl4n3ts

Evan is a 13 year old girl trying to live in her shitty life, I mean between her 6 annoying older brothers an... More

Important!!!
Here Are Some Characters to Get You Started.
"School Is Hell!" - Chapter 1
"Worrying Words." - Chapter 2
"Bad Luck Down The Road." - Chapter 3
"Nice To See You Again." - Chapter 4
"Are You Kidding?!?!" - Chapter 5
"I'll Be The Shoulder You Cry On." - Chapter 6
"Brotherly Love." - Chapter 7
"Are You Worried Yet, Big Brother?" - Chapter 8
"Bullshit!" - Chapter 9
"Reflect And Let Go." - Chapter 10
"Fun At Home." - Chapter 11
"When All Else Fails, Do As You're Told." - Chapter 13
"A Girls Night Out." - Chapter 14
"Just A Mess." - Chapter 15
"Losing A Friend Or Two." - Chapter 16 (part 1)
"Losing A Friend Or Two." - Chapter 17 (part 2)
I Wanna Get Something Straight...
"Goodbye Anthony." - Chapter 18
"Time To Be Strong." - Chapter 19
"Not The Best Comeback." - Chapter 20
"Library's Aren't As Safe As They Are Quiet." - Chapter 21
"Running Away Causes More Problems In The Long Run." - Chapter 22
"Somewhat Saved By An Enemy." - Chapter 23
"School's Out." - Chapter 24
"Meet The Parents And Pray Things Go Smoothly." - Chapter 25
"Piercings Weren't The Best Idea." - Charter 26
"Vacations Aren't Always Fun..." - Chapter 27
Hello Darling. Just Checking In.
"Nightmare Or A Dream Come True?" - Chapter 28
"Old Friend's And New Love." - Chapter 29
"A Little Competition Never Hurt Anyone." - Chapter 30
"Don't Judge A Person By Their Reputation." - Chapter 31
"Make This Moment Last Forever." - Chapter 32
"Too Good To Be True." - Chapter 33
"Gamer Geeks In Love." - Chapter 34
"A Vegetarian Dinner With A Nice Side Of Lies." - Chapter 35
"A Little Magic." - Chapter 36
"Babysitters." - Chapter 37
"More Than Just A Broken Heart." - Chapter 38
"I'm In Trouble, Again. Big Trouble!" - Chapter 39
"Waiting For The Damn Truth." - Chapter 40
Mason Vincent's Poem...Not A Chapter
"Nineteen Going On Twenty." - Chapter 41
"Wouldn't Be An Epic Birthday Without A Surprise." - Chapter 42
"Seth Is Next In Line." - Chapter 43
!!First Contest Ever!!
"Drake's Birthday Bash." - Chapter 44
"As Sweet As A Sweet Sixteen Can Get." - Chapter 45
HELP ME FOLLOWERS!
!!CONTEST WINNER!!
"Another Year Older." - Chapter 46
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
"Things May Be Getting Better." - Chapter 47
"Dyed Hair, Hair Cuts, and Sibling Bonding." - Chapter 48
"Don't Turn Down A Good Opportunity." - Chapter 49
"They're Back." - Chapter 50
"Standing Up For the Ones You Love." - Chapter 51
"When Lightning Strikes!" - Chapter 52
"Miss Us?" - Chapter 53
"Daddy's Home." - Chapter 54
Happy Halloween Mother Fuckers.
"Trick Or Treat, Blitch!" - Chapter 55
"Is It Gonna Be Me, Or Her?!" - Chapter 56
"Michael's Away So The Kids Will Play." - Chapter 57
"It All Comes To The Light One Way Or Another." - Chapter 58
"Some Things Really Need To Change." - Chapter 59
"You Pay For The Crime You Didn't Commit." - Chapter 60
"I'm Sorry, I Seemed To Have Forgotten Your Name." - Chapter 61

"The Plan In Action, Yet Executed Poorly." - Chapter 12

1.1K 15 5
By Und3rw4t3rPl4n3ts

Devon's p.o.v.

I woke up to our alarm clock blaring in my ear. I went to reach for my phone, thinking my phone was the culprit for waking me, but failed. That's when I remembered that Michael took it. I did the same thing yesterday morning too. How am I supposed to get it back? There's no way in hell I'm getting along with Evan. I reached over and slapped my hand over the stop button to our alarm clock. "DRAKE!" I bellowed. I then covered my mouth, after realizing I yelled that out loud and the other two I share a room with, were still sleeping. Were.

"Devon! Shut the fuck up!" Jordan groaned. Seth then threw his pillow at me. I caught it and threw it back at him. I got up and put on an Aerosmith t-shirt, leaving my black sweatpants on. I ran to Drake and Todd's room. When I got there, I saw Todd in only his pair blue boxers with duct tape on his mouth, hands tied behind his back, and was soaking wet. All I could do was laugh my ass off. Todd was trying to scream something at me, but wound up just mumbling. Drake was too busy torturing Todd to even notice me standing there. A couple of seconds later, Michael came over.

"Devon, why the hell did you yell-" Michael was quick to cut himself off and turn his attention to the two boys. "Drake let go of Todd!" Michael said.

"But it's fun!" Drake said with a smirk. By now Todd was crying. He was always the most emotional one out of all of us. I think he was more sensitive than Evan and she's a girl.

"I'd be taking so many pictures right now if I had my phone." I commented.

"Well, too bad you don't have it." Michael taunted before looking back at the two younger boys. I rolled my eyes. "Drake, you let go of him, or I'll pull you over my knee." He threatened.

"Fine." Drake whined and got off of Todd, ripping the tape off of his mouth in the process.

"OW!" Todd yelled and squirmed, trying to undo himself from the rope.

"You two in my room." Michael said and walked into the room, crouching down to Todd. Both Drake and I headed to Michael's room. I looked back to see Michael undoing Todd's wrists.

"Drake, what's the plan?" I asked Drake as we sat on Michael's bed.

"What do you mean?" Drake asked giving me a confused look.

"My phone. How do we get it back?" I asked.

"Oh."

"Well?"

Drake thought. "Well, we can start looking now and just see if it's here first." Drake suggested.

"Fine." We both got up and started rummaging a bit in Michael's drawers. Something told me Drake didn't actually have a plan for getting my phone back, yet I still followed along. 

We barely got anywhere and only looked in like two drawers before Michael walked in. "Drake corner." Michael started. Drake bowed his head and walked to the corner. Michael then looked at me. "Devon, you want your phone back?" He asked me.

Without hesitation, I quickly answered, "Yes!"

"Go wake Evan up. Tell her to get ready." He said and then added, "Nicely."

"Come on!" I whined.

"Hey, if you wanna get closer to having your phone, you'll go and wake her up." He said again.

"Ugh!" I groaned and left. I walked to Evan's room and opened her door to see her curled up, cuddling her Hello Kitty stuffed animal that was dressed in a Batman costume. Chad bought it for her on her eleventh birthday. I groaned softly. How am I going to do this? I looked around and then remembered I gave her a pair of my drumsticks to practice with. Don't think I did it out of the kindness of my heart. Nope. Michael made me. I grabbed them and a symbol sat on the stand. I brought them over to her bed and then slammed the stick on the symbol, causing Evan to jump up. That wasn't so hard. I started laughing a bit as she looked around her room confused.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled.

"Get up. Get dressed." I told her sternly and moved the symbol back to it's original spot.

"Why should I do what you tell me?" She sassed. I have always hated her attitude.

"Look," I started as I walked back over to her, leaning in closer, and resting my hands on her bed. "If you don't get up, I don't get closer to having my phone back. Am I understood?"

With a smirk, she said, "Yes, sir."

I narrowed my eyes at her before standing up straight. "Just get up!" I groaned and then left.

Evan's p.o.v.

I watched Devon leave in a huffy manner. So, Devon wants his phone back? How does waking me up help him? Michael had to have told him too. Well, I know how to ensure he won't get it back. I slammed my head back on my pillow and cuddled up with my Hello Kitty, Batman stuffed animal that Chad gave me, letting my eyes flutter shut again once more.

"Devon!" I heard Michael yell. I was awoken for the second time today. I kept my eyes shut, knowing Michael was in my room.

A moment later I heard another person enter my room. "What?" Devon asked.

"Didn't I tell you to get Evan up?" Michael asked.

I could feel Devon's eyes land on me. "That little bitch!" He growled lowly.

Michael sighed deeply. "Look, go downstairs and make sure everyone's ready. I'm not going to punish you, but only because we have a lot of stuff to do." He told him. That's when I heard Devon leave. I heard Michael walk over to me and crouch beside my bed. "Babes, you have to get up." Michael said sweetly.

I opened my eyes slowly. "Morning, Mikey." I said trying to sound as adorable as I could, yet making myself sick in the process. I turned and looked at the clock on my wall. Funny enough, it was only a little passed nine in the morning.

"Eva, did Devon come in and wake you?" Michael asked. God, I can never lie to him. His brown eyes are just too sweet and kind to lie to.

I swallowed hard. "No." I answered.

"Are you sure?" He asked, narrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes." I answered and tried my hardest not to give myself away.

"Okay..." He sang softly. "Can you get up and get dressed for me?" Michael asked.

"Sure." I smiled big and got up as Michael left. I didn't really feel like doing anything extreme, seeing as it's a Saturday and I don't know what we have planned for the day. So, I changed into my Batman sweatpants and a Def Leppard shirt before going downstairs where I overheard Drake talking to Devon? I've only heard them talk when they are scheming something. This should be good. I leaned against the wall, listening. What I had caught on to was Drake and Devon talking about getting Devon's phone back. Me being the nosey one I am, listened to the whole thing until I heard one of them heading into the living room. That's when I quietly and quickly took off to find Michael and tell him what I heard. He was in his room, checking emails, and by the time I finished tattling, Drake came in.

"Hey, Mikey." He started. I stood there, quietly. I wonder if Michael is aware we only refer to him as Mikey when we want something.

Michael turned in his seat and faced Drake. "Yes?"

Drake smiled brightly. "I was thinking-"

"That's not good." I commented.

Drake snapped his head to me. "Why are you even here?" He asked me.

I glared at him and crossed my arms. "Because I'm Michael's favorite." I told him.

"What does that-"

Michael cut off Drake, "Both of you stop. What did you need?" He asked him.

"I was thinking-" Drake started again and glared at me before he continued, "What if I held on to Devon's phone?" He suggested. I looked at him amused as Michael looked at him with a raised brow. "Hear me out." He told him. "If you hold on to it, Devon won't leave you alone. If I have it, Devon won't know." He explained with a forced smile. I couldn't help but to look at him confused. I honestly think he was really proud of himself for that. Michael won't believe that. Not only did I just tell him, but that was a pathetic excuse. No way Michael would agree to that. He's not stupid.

"Sure." Michael said and stood, walking to his bedside table. I guess he is stupid. "Here." That's when Michael handed Drake Devon's black, slightly cracked phone. Before Drake could actually grab it, Michael pulled it away and said, "Don't give it to Devon, got it?"

Drake nodded while crossing two fingers behind his back. "Yes, sir." He agreed and took the phone from Michael before leaving, ever so casually.

I looked at Michael skeptical. "Are you serious?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked and walked back to his computer.

"After all I told you, you gave up the phone?" I questioned.

"Eva, I'm not stupid. I know what I'm doing." He told me and leaned closer, placing a quick kiss to my nose before turning back to his computer.

"Okay~" I sang and walked out of the room.

Devon's p.o.v.

I was in my room, laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, waiting for Drake. I didn't have to worry about Jordan, or Seth coming into our room because both Seth and Jordan went out with their girlfriends. Despite being the second oldest and knowing each one of my younger siblings fears me just a bit, they still wouldn't hesitate to get me in trouble with Michael. A little later, Drake came back into the room and threw my phone at me. "Damn, Drake. You're so good." I told him as I picked up my phone and sat up. I unlocked my phone and checked my texts and social media.

"Okay, now give me fifteen dollars." Drake said.

It took me a minute to understand what he had said. I pulled my eyes from my screen and looked at him like he was an idiot. "The fuck I will!" I told him sternly.

"Fine. Michael-"

"Fine! Fine!" I shouted quickly and got off my bed. I walked to my desk and grabbed my wallet. "Here." I said, giving him a ten-dollar bill and a five.

"Good. Now I shall be on my way." Drake said as his closing statement before leaving. I should have known he wasn't doing it from the kindness of his heart. He only helps people because he know he can get money out of it.

Drake's p.o.v.

I got downstairs and sat on the couch in the living room. I turned the TV on and started flipping through the channels. After finding a show I wanted to watch, Evan came in and sat next to me. "What do you want?" I asked with clear annoyance in my voice.

"This!" She said and took the clicker out of my hand quickly and then changed it to Batman.

"No, Evan. I'm watching what I want!" I grabbed the clicker back and changed it back to Saturday Night Live.

"No, Drake! I'm watching what I want!" She mocked me and took the remote back, changing it to her show again.

I tried to grab it, but she moved it out of my reach. "Evan!" I snapped.

"No!" She yelled.

I tackled her to the ground, both of us nearly hitting the coffee table, and tried to get the clicker, but she just kept moving it away and out of my reach. At this time, Michael came in. "What are you two doing?" Michael asked, pulling me off of Evan.

"She changed the channel on me!" I said at the same time she said, "He changed the channel on me!"

"Hold on. Drake, what happened?" He asked me.

"Evan came in and changed the channel!" I snapped. "Then- Then I tackled her?" I said with my voice getting slightly higher toward the end of my sentence, knowing I was in the wrong for hurting our baby sister.

"Evan, go help Todd with lunch." He asked. Evan stuck her tongue out at me and left. I copied her action until Michael spoke.

"Drake can I see Devon's phone for a minute." He asked.

I swallowed hard. "N-Now?" I asked.

"No, on Halloween." He said sarcastically. "Yes, now!"

3rd person p.o.v.

Michael knew exactly what he was doing. As he watched Drake pat all of his pockets, Michael smirked saying, "What? Is it not on you?"

"No, I think I left it in my room?" Drake spoke, questioningly. "Yeah? Yeah! I'll be right back." He said about to go upstairs, but he stopped when Michael smiled and followed him to the stairs.

"Allow me to go with you." Michael said with a smirk.

"O-Okay." Drake said, stuttering softly, trying to play it cool. They got to the top of the stairs and that's when Drake spilled everything before they even reached Devon, Jordan, and Seth's room. Tears started escaping his eyes as he started begging for forgiveness.

Michael gladly accepted and told Drake not to do it again, to which he agreed to, and went back downstairs. Michael opened the door to see Devon on his phone. "Hey Devon, having fun?" Michael asked.

Devon jumped and his phone fell to his lap. He looked over at Michael with a scared look. "Wh-What?"

"How'd you get the phone?" He asked and leaned on the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

Devon was quick to answer, "Drake did it!"

Michael chuckled a bit before his entire demeanor changed. "My room, now!" He commanded. Devon walked past him, handing Michael his phone in the process, and went to Michael's room, where he waited. Michael came in and called Devon over. "You know I should punish you." Michael said.

"I know." Devon said with his head low.

"But I'm not gonna." Michael said.

Devon rose his head. "You're not?" He asked with slight hope in his eyes.

"No. Only because I'm giving you a second chance to get along with Evan."

Devon sighed. "But-"

"No buts. I don't get why it's so hard for you to get along with her." Michael said. "She's your baby sister."

"I don't know." Devon answered with an eyeball and a shrug.

"LUNCH!" They heard from downstairs.

"We'll talk about this later, okay?" Michael told him and Devon nodded. Both boys went downstairs and enjoyed their lunch, talking about fun memories, and laughing at each other's jokes. It was all going well until Evan's phone buzzed.

"I'll be right back." Evan said after excusing herself and walking into the living room. Evan unlocked her phone to read a text message.

From: unknown,
Listen here bitch. I want you to listen closely. I hate repeating myself. I want you to kill yourself, just kill yourself. I don't care how, just do it. If you don't, we're gonna have seriously big problems. You better not make me repeat myself. Just do it. Kill yourself. Do everyone the favor and end it all.

Evan's eyes started to water. There was just too much rising above her. She just didn't understand why everyone hated her. She didn't know who this person was and what the point of spreading that type of negativity was. More tears welled as she thought, but just as a tear was about to escape, she heard someone behind her. "Hey, you okay?" It was Devon.

She turned around, but not before holding the tears in. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." Evan said putting on a fake smile.

"Okay then." Devon spoke and stared into her eyes a bit before speaking, "Well, come back and finish your lunch." Devon said and then escorted her back to the dining room.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hello kitties.
Just kidding.

I just wanna come up with a cute name for you guys.

So Many P.O.V. changes xD

And sorry if it had nothing to do with the title, it sounded better in my head,

And I guess it was pretty long,
again sorry.

Send prompts (ideas), comment, vote, and follow, if you're not already following

Bye, Blitch ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.2K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
29.7K 3K 59
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
275K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
170K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad