Mission With The Enemy

By h034e2l

~ Nirah Avani Grey She's a skilled assassin who works under the name Ava. She is on the hunt for the person w... More

Info + Warnings
Aesthsetics
1 - Call
2 - Hate
3 - Contract
4 - Room 140
5 - Towels
6 - Blood Bath
7 - Wounded
8 - Babysitters
9 - Stripclub
10 - Dead Man
11 - Ex
12 - Panic
13 - Nightmare
14 - Talk
15 - Alexander Dean
17 - Hurt
18 - Father
19 - Tension
20 - Kiss
21 - Answers
22 - Trust
23 - Madly in
24 - Please Sir
25 - Yours
26 - Beg
27 - Love til Death
28 - Hospital
29 - Home
Epilogue

16 - Betrayed

6.4K 150 209
By h034e2l

I turn around slowly to face Alexander, "And what good would that do me sir," I reply with a smirk.

Lucien better not have a tantrum about that...

Or maybe that's what I want.

"Why don't you come and find out, let me buy you a drink," he says from his booth, there's other men sitting with him too. They're all eyeing me up and down, eyes lingering in certain areas.

"I could do with a drink," I say, he makes some of his men shuffle around so I can sit next to him. I walk over and slide into the seat.

The way Alexander is looking at me right now makes me want to gag but I push it aside and try to focus on my mission.

Just get him to the room Nirah.

"You're a pretty little thing, aren't you?" He says licking his lips.

You're a funny little thing, aren't you? Stop! Thats my grandma. I ate-

Shut up.

"Thank you," I reply with a slight smile and look down. I want him to think I'm confident but he makes me nervous, these kind off men eat that shit up.

He just makes me fucking angry and disgusted .

"What's your name, beautiful?" He asks me.

"Ava, yours?" It's possible he knows of the assassin Ava, but it's a pretty common name so I'm not worried. There's no way in hell I would tell him my real name.

"Alexander, I'm the owner of this club actually." Is he serious right now? Lucien is either pissed or pissing himself laughing at hearing that through the microphone. Probably pissed.

"Oh wow, you're the owner?" He nods looking proud of himself. "Does that mean I can get a raise out off you?" I ask.

"Hmm you'll have to prove to me you deserve one," he says, "Why don't I take you to a room and you can show me what you can do little one."

Ew.

"Are you sure you can handle being without all your little buddies," I say in a teasing tone, referring to all of the Silencers men currently staring at me.

"Of course beautiful, I can handle a lot of things," he says getting up from his seat and gesturing for me to do the same, before he puts his hand out to 'help me up'.

Just get him to the room.

I take it so I don't seem suspicious and stand from my seat, his hand feels warm but I think it's only because mine are freezing.

They're always cold. It's kinda annoying actually.

Alexander smirks slightly as I rise up, I drop his hand and turn around to lead him to the room. I try to spot Lucien but he's not in the same seat as before, the booth he was once occupying is now filled with a bunch of young men. Probably just turned old enough to get in here and decided to blow all their money on strippers.

I begin walking, not looking back at Alexander, but I can tell he's following me. I can feel the faint tickle of his breath on my neck and it makes me feel sick.

As I walk I scan around the room looking for Lucien. I'm worried he's just going to leave me here like some cruel joke, but the rational part of my brain knows that won't happen.

He wouldn't do that right? I mean he doesn't like me but he wants this mission to go well too-

"You looking for something?" Alexander asks from behind me, pulling me from my thoughts. God I need to stop being so fucking pathetic, so what if Lucien left. I can do this on my own.

I turn my head to glance at him before smiling, "No. I'm new to the club, I'm just getting used to the surroundings," I say to him. We reach the hallway with all the private rooms and I lead him over to the right one. "Is this one okay? I think they're all the same."

"As long as I'm in it with you I don't care," he says with a forced smirk. He comes closer trying to touch me but I force a smile on my face and step away.

"You have to wait 'till we're inside first," I say seductively.

This doesn't seem to worry him too much he just quickly opens the door. "After you beautiful," he says stepping aside to let me in.

I make eye contact with him before walking in, it's dimly lit and there's a couch and a bed both facing a pole.

I hear him come in behind me before the sound of the door locking hits my ears. I turn around and he starts slowly walking up to me, "you know you put on a good act, maybe if I didn't know before hand I would've believed you," he says.

Come again?

"I'm afraid I don't know what your talking about," I say talking a couple steps back.

"Don't play dumb now Nirah." Shit. He starts laughing and I continue backwards, "when Black told me he knew where Nirah Grey and Lucien Valentino were I couldn't fucking believe it."

He talked with Martin Black.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Where's Lucien?" I ask.

"Oh don't you worry about him, he doesn't give a shit about you anyway. I mean do you really know anything about him?" He asks pulling out a knife and I feel my back hit the wall.

"Where is he?" I ask keeping my voice strong. I'm not armed, I have no where I could have hid a weapon.

"He's going to see his dear old dad, did you really think he was on your side?" He chuckles tilting his head.

"What are you fucking talking about Alexander?" I demand.

"Lucien is the Silencers son," he says.

No. He can't be right?

Have I really been staying with the son of the man who murdered my parents? I mean it sort of makes sense. Lucien was there when the Silencer was in that office, maybe that's why he stopped me from getting to him.

Also, when Brent was killed he talked about Lucien being someone's son.

Lucien must have known I was after his father and was trying to keep me away. I need to get out of here.

Fuck, maybe Black and Lucien both work for the Silencer and this was just a sick joke to get me to him

I should talk to Lucien, right? Maybe Alexander is lying.

But what reason does he have to lie?

And judging by the fact that Lucien left me here it seems like he's telling the truth.

He advances towards me with the knife, he's a couple inches taller than me and he's stronger but I can take him. 

Hopefully.

Nirah just finished her performance on stage.

Fuck I didn't know she could move like that.

It pissed me off that everyone in the whole club was watching her. I could even see fucking Alexander Dean looking at her, I think I nearly broke my glass with how hard I was gripping it.

He's a little fucking bitch.

Always was.

I picked a spot where he hopefully won't see me, but maybe I want him to. That means I could snap his neck and he wouldn't be able to lay his eyes on her any longer.

I spot Nirah walking back out from behind stage and she starts walking past all the booths, her head turns to me and we make eye contact.

I can feel my jaw clench and it's from a mixture of being turned on and being mad that she's walking over to Alexander.

I hate that she makes me feel either.

I haven't felt anything but the need for revenge ever since my mother was killed, but then Nirah comes along and she makes me feel it all at once.

Thats why I fucking hate her.

I hate her, don't I?

No. I don't.

She looks away from me and keeps walking, Alexander stops her and I can hear everything they're saying through the earpiece I have in.

I'm on the verge of going over there and slitting all their throats before taking Nirah back to the hotel and fucking her until she passes out.

Get a grip Lucien.

The bastard tried to act like he owned my club.

It sounds like they're about to go to the room, he just made some kind of comment about her 'showing him what she can do', I'm going to torture the shit out of him.

That's when I see one of the men get up from the booth that they're all at. He's behind Nirah and I see him nod at Alexander who just looks up briefly before a small smirk spreads across his face. The man walks away to one of the back corners. I can just catch a few glimpses of him through all the people but he's talking with a few more men and they exchange something.

I stand up and start walking over to a better place to see them. That's when I can see who he's talking to.

It's 2 of Black's men.

What the fuck is going on?

They nod and all three of them leave out the back exit. I make my way over to follow them but then remember Nirah and the son of a bitch she's sitting with. I turn around and look at the booth but her and Alexander aren't there anymore. 

Shit.

I start to go over to the room we planned Nirah to take him to, I can deal with the other people later I just need to make sure she's okay.

I realise there's nothing coming through my ear piece anymore and I tap it to try get it to work but it just puts out a static noice.

I'm about half way there when someone bumps into me, its the Silencers men. The ones who were sat with Alexander and a few I haven't seen before. 

"Lucien Valentino, your papa's been looking for you," one of them say as they all circle me. We're in a quiet area of the club, not many people can see us and the music is too loud for them to hear us.

"He's not my fucking dad anymore, not like he ever acted like one anyway," I say getting in the guy's face.

"You're going to have to come with us, he wants to have a little chat with you. And only you, Alexander is dealing with your little girlfriend," he says with a smug expression looking up at me.

Nirah.

Nirah's in there with Alexander and she isn't armed. That woman can fight, I just hope nothing goes wrong. I need to get to her.

"If you hurt her I swear to god your death won't be pretty," I sneer. I try to punch him but before I can around 3 or 4 men come and grab me. I elbow the one behind me and he let's go. I fight the other ones off but more of the men try to get me down.

I grab one of the lamps next to me and smash it over one of their heads. One of them gets a knife out and tries to cut me with it. I dodge him and he ends up falling over.

Idiot.

I punch one and knock him out cold, the man with the knife lunges forward and stabs my thigh.

"Shit," I say and pull it out from my body. My thigh starts to drip with blood but it didn't hit anything important.

I use the knife to stab the man in the gut and i watch as the the life drains from him. I don't feel anything when I kill. No joy, no sadness, no regret. Nothing.

Call me crazy if you will but I know the people I'm killing aren't good people, but i guess either am I.

The only time I've ever felt something was my first kill at age 13. My dad made me kill an innocent woman and I was so mortified I threw up for days after it. I still fucking think about it, think about what she could have accomplished or how her family felt. She was around 25 when he forced me to put a bullet through her head.

They're 2 men left fighting, the others are either knocked out or dead. They both come at me at the same time one of them has a pocket knife in his hand, I kick it off him before he has a chance to do anything and pull him to me. I drop the knife and quickly pull his head to the side. I hear a snap and he falls to the floor.

The last man gets a punch in and it hits me in the nose, I feel blood trickling out.

I slam my fist into his torso and he doubles over in pain, letting out a cry. I have no idea if anyone has seen us yet but I don't give a shit.

Just get to her Lucien.

I punch the man's head and he falls unconscious. I see a gun laying on the ground, which probably came off one of the men. I pick it up and shoot any of the men who are still breathing.

Some screams come from the people in the club at hearing the gun shots.

I ignore it all and run to the room Nirah is meant to be in, the pain in my leg nearly forgotten as adrenaline flows through me.

A/N

Well... I think this probably confirmed some suspicions for you lot.

Lucien's dad is the Silencer.

Did Black betray them?

Don't forget to vote!

What do you think will happen next --->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 47K 44
Gianna Destructive. Viscous. Malicious. A monster. Ace Allister. A murderer and sinner in my eyes and nothing but an opportunity in my father's. Ace...
95.2K 9K 24
(Book II in the NSCM series) Rowena Flores has troubles... and we're not just talking about her lackluster love life. Just when her life is finally g...
10.4K 274 20
She made futile attempts to break free, only to be forcibly held back by him, while he fixated on her captivating emerald eyes. Enthralled by her gaz...
438K 9.7K 41
"Stay away from him!" "He's trouble!!" "Didn't you hear? He beat this one guy to his death!" "Once he sees you. You're his." ** Ava Esme Archer. Arc...