Survivor // Lee Haechan

By PlanetNCT

He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate... More

• Prelude
• Ch 1
• Ch 2
• Ch 3
• Ch 4
• Ch 5
• Ch 6
• Ch 7
• ch 8
• Ch 9
• Ch 10
• Ch 11
• Ch 12
• Ch 13
• Ch 14
• Ch 15
• Ch 16
• Ch 17
• Ch 18
• Ch 19
• Ch 20
• Ch 21
• Ch 22
• Ch 23
• Ch 24
• Ch 25
• Ch 26
• Ch 27
• Ch 28
• Ch 29
• Ch 30
• Ch 31
• Ch 32
• Ch 33
• ch 34
• Ch 35
• Ch 36
• Ch 37
• Ch 38
• Ch 39
• Ch 40
• Ch 41
• Ch 42
• Ch 43
• Ch 44
• Ch 45
• Ch 46
• Ch 47
• Ch 48
• Ch 49
• Ch 50
• Ch 51
• Ch 52
Ch. 53

• Ch 54

5.7K 125 52
By PlanetNCT

Lowkey wanna make a Haechan idol au, but I know that would be hard asf.

"Lee Donghyuck! Get your ass back here right now before I throw my wooden spoon at you!" Hana said as she was chasing him around house. "And you know damn well my aim is good."

"I did no harm, why are you trying to literally kill me!" He exclaimed as he ran to his kids room.
"Papa? Why papa here?" Their 4 year old daughter, Daeun asked.
"Don't mind them Daeun, it's just mother and father going at it again." Their 6 year old son, Hyunwoo said to his sister.

"Princess, papa needs help. Your mama is trying to hurt papa." Haechan said as he picked her up.
"Dad, leave us alone." Hyunwoo said.
"We were peacefully reading a book until you came in here."

That's when Hana stood in front of the door.
"Why are you bothering the kids." She said as she crossed her arms.
"Hana, babe, please. I didn't meant to—"
"So you're saying the water gun magically shot itself at me? Yea okay. I believe you so hard right now." She rolled her eyes before taking Daeun from him.

"Ah—hey! I was holding my baby girl." He said.
"She'd rather be with her mommy, isn't that right Angel." She said as she cuddled with Daeun.

"Me lob mama and papa both!" She said.
That's when Hyunwoo walked up to Hana.
"Mom? Can we go visit sky?" He asked her.
Hana looked at Haechan before looking back at Hyunwoo.
"Why go spend time over there when you can play with us~" she said as she pinched his cheek.
He groaned in pain before rubbing his cheek.
"I'd rather play with sky." He said to her.

That's when Haechan chuckled as Hana put her daughter down.
"Okay, go get ready and we'll go visit your uncle Renjun and your auntie Hwayoung." He said to his son before ruffling his hair.

Hyunwoo gave his father a hug before going to his closet to find some clothes to where.
"How about my princess? Hm?" He said as he kneeled down to her. "Want papa to find you some nice clothes to wear?" He asked her.
She nodded her head with a big smile on her face before he held her hand and guided her to her own room.

Hana couldn't help but think how lucky she was. Haechan was such a good father and husband.

6 years have passed. When Hana was first pregnant, they realized they were gonna have a baby boy. She then got pregnant 2 years after having Hyunwoo, but she was excited.
Those 2 were such great parents and big about having their own kids.
Thus, their little baby girl, Daeun came along.
Now, Hyunwoo is 6 while Daeun is 4.

For the last 6 years so many things have changed for everybody, and even the mafia gang itself.

I mean, they all still went on missions here and there when they're needed, but year after year, the neos have managed to calm a lot of gangs down so everything has been really easy going these past years.

•••

"Oh, Hana, Haechan." Renjun said when he opened the door.
"What? Did you say Hana?" Someone said from behind him as they all heard someone stomping faster.
"Hwayoung!" Hana said with a smile as they both hugged each other. "How are you?"

"I've been doing good. This was so unexpected though." She said. "Why the sudden visit?"
Hana then looked at Hyunwoo.
"He wanted to come play with Sky."

Hwayoung looked at Hyunwoo before kneeling to his level. "She's in her play room right now." She said with a smile. "Why don't you bring Daeun with you?"

He nodded his head before holding his little sisters hand to take her inside.
They all walked into the house that Renjun and Hwayoung was living in.

Renjun gave Haechan a bro hug with a handshake. "How you been man." Renjun asked him.
"Pretty well, nothing serious happening so I guess that's a plus."
"Yea, a pretty big one at that." Renjun said as he looked at Hwayoung.

"Seems like you guys are doing pretty well." Haechan said as they made their way to the living room.
"Yea, you guys too. It's nice to be able to live normally for once." Renjun said.
Haechan was gonna reply to that, but that was until he heard his daughters voice.
"Papa." Daeun slowly made her way down the stairs.

Haechan looked over to her before rushing to her side. "Careful, what if you fell." He said as he picked her up.
"Eun is big girl. Eun won't fall." She huffed. "But papa, I hunry."
"You're hungry..? We just had some food a while ago at the house though.."
"Eun is hunry."

Haechan looked at Hana but she was to emerged in her conversation with Hwayoung.
He then looked back at Daeun.
"Well then what does my little princess want to eat hm?" He asked her.
"Eun want papa noonle."
He tilted his head. "What?"
"Papa noonle. The yummy strings wif liquid."
He had to think about it before he actually understood her.
"Oh! Noodles? You want to eat ramyeon?"

Daeun nodded her head with a big smile on her face. "Papa noonle yummy."
He chuckled at the way she said noodles.
"Try saying ramyeon."
Daeun looked at him before looking away.
"Ra... ra.. rayon..." she was trying her hardest and it was just so cute.
"What is papa trying to make my angel say." Hana said as she walked up to the two.
"She's trying to say ramyeon."

Hana looked at Daeun's concentrated face before chuckling.
"Ramon..?"
Hana kissed her cheek for being so cute. "Where is big brother?"
"Woo go play wif sky."
"Is he upstairs?"
She nodded her head.
"Is he hungry too? Maybe I'll go ask him." She said before walking away, but haechans voice stopped her.

"Where was my kiss on the cheek." He said to her.
She turned around with a raised brow.
"You don't get one. You're not cute." She said with a shrug before going up the stairs.

That's when he heard renjun start laughing.
"Oh man," he wiped the tears falling from his eyes. "That was just to funny."
"If you don't stop laughing, I'll show you the consequences." Haechan warned him.

Renjun zipped his mouth with his finger and pretended to throw the key away.

•••

"Mom, I want ice cream." Hyunwoo said as they were driving back home.
"Ice cream..?" Hana said as she turned her head back to look at him as Haechan was driving.
"Ice ice?" Daeun said. "Eun want ice ice!"
"Are you guys sure? It's pretty late... you guys won't go to sleep until morning." Hana said.

Haechan glanced at Hana before looking back at the road with a smile when he saw her face.
"How about we get some little ones for them. Hm?" He said to her.
She looked at him with a sigh.
"You spoil them to much."
"Well what can I say? Gotta treat my kids like a noble." He said with a wink.
She shook her head at his playfulness.
"All I gotta say is that if they stay up, you're dealing with it." She said.

"Oh trust me, you think I'm gonna let you sleep without me? Funny." He said to her as he placed one of his hands on her thigh out of habit.
"And you're funny to think I won't." She said to him.
She then turned back around to her kids.
"So... Ice cream?"
"Ice cream!!"
"Ice ice!!"

•••

"Careful Daeun, you're getting yourself all dirty." Hana said as she walked up to her daughter and wiped her mouth.
"Mama, ahhhhh." Daeun said as she lifted her spoon up to Hana's mouth.

Hana smiled at her daughter before opening her mouth, which Daeun gladly fed her the ice cream.
"Is it yum yum?" She asked her mother.
Hana smiled as she patted her head. "It's very good."

"Papa wants a bite too." Haechan said as he appeared behind Hana.
"Dad, you always copy Mom." Hyunwoo said as he was sitting just across from them.
Haechan did a dramatic gasp. "How could you go against your own father like that."

Hana laughed along with Hyunwoo.
"I know right woo? Dad is always trying to copy me. I guess I'm just that amazing."
Hyunwoo nodded his head in agreement.

Sadly, there fun time was interrupted by haechans phone ringing.
He grabbed it out of his pocket.

"Hello?... oh damn—okay, I'll be there soon." He said before putting his phone back in his pocket.

"What happen? Is everything okay?" Hana asked as she walked over to him.
"Uh, I don't know... Taeyong asked me to go over to the 127 base. Seems like one of our mini bases had been raided by some new group?" he explained to her as he grabbed his jacket on the couch before putting his shoes on, not forgetting to grab his scabbard and his gun.

"Okay... please be safe okay?" She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
His arms found their way around her waist unconsciously. " Don't worry, I'm one of the aces, I'd never not come back." He said to her with a sweet smile before giving her a peak on the lips. "I promise I'll always come back to this family." He said to her before looking at his son and daughter.

"Papa has to go to work real quick okay?" He said as Hana released him. "Come give papa a hug before I go. I need some good luck." He said with a smile.
Their kids gladly came running over to him with their arms wide open.
"Bye dad. Come back soon." Hyunwoo said.
"I'll try little bud."

"Papa go?" Daeun said as she tilted her head.
"Papa has to go to work." He said to her.
"I'll be back as fast as I can. In the meantime, make sure you be nice to your mommy okay?" He said as he kissed her forehead.
Daeun nodded her head. "Eun is always nice!"
He smiled at her reply. "Of course my princess is." He said before looking back at Hyunwoo with a smile.

"Might take a few minutes, few hours, maybe a day or 2... but remember that no matter what—" Haechan brought his index finger out towards Hyunwoo.
"—You'll always come home safely with your arms wide open for us." Hyunwoo finished the sentence as he also stuck his index finger out, connecting his and Haechans together.
"I love you bud." Haechan said as he retracted his finger before giving his a hug.
"I love you too dad."

He stood up from his crouching position.
"Alright, I'm off now." He said as he faced Hana.
She gave him a smile. "We'll be waiting here like always. I love you."
"Love you too."

•••

It was the next morning, and Hana will never get used to the side besides her being empty.
She slowly got up before making her way to the kids room. As she slowly opened the door, she saw them both sleeping peacefully.

She smiled before closing the door quietly.
She then went to the bathroom to wash up.

After she was done, she thought it'd be a good idea to make some breakfast for them.

Maybe they'll like some pancakes... with chocolate chips? Yea. You can't go wrong with chocolate chips.

She began to get the pan and batter with some chocolate chips.
That was until she heard a noise come from the living room.
Hana being on high alert, opened the drawer in the kitchen that had the weapons.
Of course there was a lock in it. They didn't want the kids opening it and playing with it.

She quickly put on a scabbard and grabbed a pistol before making her way up the stairs to her kids room. I mean obviously, she wasn't gonna leave them alone.

Haechan and Hana had always thought about what to do if something like this was to happen.

Hana went into their room and grabbed a key she had on one of their shelves.
She then went near the wall and looked for the hidden key hole only her and Haechan knew about. She used the key to unlock it and bam, it revealed this little hidden room.

She put the key in her pocket before rushing to Hyunwoo and waking him up.
"Baby," she whispered.
He slowly opened his eyes.
"Listen to me okay?" She said to him as he sat up. She pointed to the wall. "Mama has to get rid of some bad guys like... in the cartoons." She said to him. "I need you to go in there with Daeun and to be extra quiet okay?" She said to him, and he nodded his head.

"You go in first. Me and papa had already done some stuff inside of there so it should be cozy for you 2. Im gonna try to carry Daeun in there without waking her up." Hana said as she quickly grabbed Daeun.

She then walked back to the little hidden room where Hyunwoo now was.
"You think you can hold her on your lap?" She asked him quietly.
He nodded before she put her down.
"Now listen my little woo." She said with a motherly smile.

"I'm gonna close this door and lock it in case of anything okay? But I promise you that I'll come back as fast as I can. There's a light switch right above you, and if you're still tired you can go to sleep right there okay?" She said to him as she was rubbing his head.

He nodded his head, but was lowkey confused about what was going on.
"Don't make any noise. If Eun wakes up, just tell her you guys are playing hide and seek with me and that she needs to be as quiet as possible." Hana said before she heard footsteps downstairs.

"Are you gonna come back?" He asked quietly.
"Of course my love." She said.
Before closing the door, she kissed his forehead, along with Daeun's. "Mama loves you both. Now don't make any noise, I'll be right back." That was when she closed the door and locked it with the key.

She put the key back to where it was suppose to be before she grabbed her gun.

Now you might be wondering why she's doing all this when she doesn't even know if that's Haechan or not.
Like I've said, her and Haechan had already thought about this happening, so they promised each other that when Haechan went out on a mission, he would either text her or tell her telepathically that he'd be home soon.

He never did.

Hana slowly made it out of the kids room before cocking her gun.
She then slowly went down the stairs, making sure she was extra cautious.

She quickly looked to her left and her right, yet she found no one.
She continued to walk towards the kitchen, the gun still in her hand, ready to shoot whoever she saw.

Keep in mind, she's been training for all these years, and of course this isn't her first time having to protect herself like this.

When she made it to the kitchen, she quickly realized that she didn't know this person. Luckily their back was turned to Hana, so she did what she thought was right.

"Drop your gun." Hana said.
"If you don't drop it, I'll shot you the second you decide to do something else."

The person froze.
"Hey now, let's be friendly here—"
"If you hadn't barged into my home like this, then maybe I would've been a little friendly." Hana said. "Gun, now."

The person slowly bent down and dropped the gun before going back up to a standing stance.
They put their hands in the air to show Hana they weren't planning to do anything.

"Okay, there. The gun is out of my hand and—"
"Do you think I'm stupid? The mini gun in your shoe, the scabbard around your waist and the pocket knives out of both pockets." She said to him. "Don't forget the damn ear piece."

The man gulped before throwing every weapon he had on him on the ground, including his ear piece.

"Step on it." She said.
"Wha-"
"I said step on it or I'll step on you."

The man sighed before he stepped on his ear piece.
"Okay... I want you to slowly turn and face me." She said to him. "Don't do anything funny now. My gun is pointed directly at your head. Don't think I won't shoot the second you decide to do something funny." Hana said.

The person then slowly turned to Hana, their hands still in the air.
"Okay... could you please stop pointing that gun at me now.."
Hana scrunched her face up. "Why would I do that? You're the one who broke in here. This is for my safety."
"But what about my saf—"
"You broke into my home. Who gives a fuck about your safety." Hana said.

"Now start talking before I call for the others." Hana said to him.
"Wait wait—"
"Start. Talking." Hana repeated.
"What's your name. What gang. Why did you break into my home and..." she looked at his features. "How old are you."

He gulped.
"M-my name is win... Im just following orders I—I'm from a newly formed group... we're called mcnd and I—"
"Listen here win. You seem pretty young. Orders or not, your group decided to break into one of the leaders house? Young or not you're gonna face consequences." She said. "Turn back around. Now."

"W-what are you—"
"Turn around, or I'll shoot."
He nodded his head before turning back around. What he wasn't expecting was Hana walking up to him and hitting the back of his neck so he could pass out.

She sighed in relief before taking all his things and breaking it all. Who knows if there's any type of listening devices or trackers on them.

Hey love, I'll be home soon.

Great. We have some company.

Company? What do you mean?

He said he's from a new group. Mcnd I believe?

Fuck are you fucking with me? Are you and the kids okay?—

Don't worry, I knocked him out. Currently dragging him in the bathroom... i don't know where else to put him. I need to get the kids out.

Out? Oh damn... so we really did have to use the little hidden area huh...

Sadly... come home soon... I miss you..

Miss you too baby. I'll be there in a bit. Love you.

Love you too.

Hana put him in the tub before closing the door and walking to her kids room.
She quickly unlocked the door to see Hyunwoo sleeping with Daeun under his arm.
She awed at the sight.

Not wanting to wake him again, she carried him and Daeun back onto their beds before locking the hidden area.

•••

After Haechan got home, he and some other members he brought with him decided to let win go, but they sent him back out with a warning.
They didn't leave win unscratched.

Haechan made sure to put up more security cameras around the house and more alarms that renjun is helping him with.

Thankfully his mission went well.
The new group that raided the mini base was actually the group win was from. All though they were new, they wanted to take over the neos so they could be number 1.

Funny dream they had.
Just got shattered.
Also a funny dream to have when one of their members is a wimp. Of course, the neos would have to look out for this new group in the future as they would only improve.

It was now around the evening when everything felt right again.
Safe and peaceful.

"Papa, mama, ice ice!" Daeun said as she walked up to their legs as they were sitting on the couch.
Hyunwoo was right by them but he was sitting on the ground as he was drawing.

"Again?" Hana said as she picked her up so she could sit of her lap. "How about we go bake a chocolate cake instead of buying ice cream." She said to her.
"Cholate cak?" Daeun said.
"Ou mom, can I help?" Hyunwoo said as he looked at her.
"Of course you can love." She said with a smile.
"Does my eun eun wanna help too?"

Daeun nodded her head with a smile on her face even though she didn't really know what that was.
Well, of course until it's baked.

"Hey, papa wants to help too." Haechan said.
"Papa help eun, mama and woo!" Daeun said as she clapped her hands.
"We're baking a cake as a family~ baking a cake as a family~" Hyunwoo sang as he made his way to the kitchen, Haechan and Hana following him.

Hana placed Daeun onto a chair before grabbing all of their aprons.
"Don't wanna be messy now." She said with a smile.

"Where's the fun in not being messy?" Haechan said with a smirk.
Hana rolled her eyes before giving him Daeun's apron. "Go help put on her apron mr. I like to make a mess but don't like to clean it." Hana said as she walked over to Hyunwoo so she could help him with his apron.

"Mom, let's make a big cake!" Hyunwoo said with excitement.
"A big cake?" She chuckled. "I don't know if we have enough ingredients for a big cake my love."
"We can make a small, big cake!"
Hana finished tying the strings at his back before kissing his forehead.
"Okay. Let's try to make a big cake then."

Hyunwoo let out a big yay before also getting on a chair by the counter.
Haechan went to grab the ingredients and Hana put them all inside a bowl, separating the dry and wet ingredients.

When she was done, she stepped back and let Daeun and Hyunwoo stir each bowl until they thought it was good enough.

Hana was smiling at how much fun her kids were having.
She then felt a pair of arms wrapping around her and something falling gently onto her shoulder.

Haechan was behind her as he gave her a hug.
"You know, I really love you." He said to her in a soft and gently voice.
"That was so random." She said with a little chuckle.

"No, I really mean it." He said to her. "I love how our family is... but most importantly
I love you... we've come so far you know? Ever since the beginning you were always such a lovable person. I'm so glad you were my soulmate. You were really the missing piece in my life." He said to her.

She looked at her kids laughing and giggling as they were mixing the bowls before she turned around, now facing her husband as her arms slowly made their way to the back of his neck, her hands messing with the back of his hair.

"You were also a lovable person from the very beginning." She said to him. "No matter how you acted, I never once fell out of love with you. And that's not the soulmate part talking, that's just me talking." She said with a smile. "All though, there were times when you made it seem like I was nothing but a grain of sand—"

"Alright alright," he put his head back before bringing it back to face her. "That was just my weird phase okay. I'm still sorry I put you through so much."

"Nah it's okay." She said with a smile. "Because in the end, that's what brought our relationship closer and stronger."

He looked at her smile and just knew she was being genuine and honest.
"I love you." He said to her.
"I love you too Hyuck."
He gave her a kiss on the lips before the kids interrupted them.

"Mama, papa. Done, done!"

Hana and Haechan broke the kiss before looking at their kids.
They looked at each other and just knew that this life they were living? It was perfect for them. Maybe not in other peoples eyes, maybe not even anyone.

But that didn't matter.
To them, it was all they wanted and needed.

"Let's see what my beautiful princess and handsome prince had done." Hana said as her and Haechan went to see their mixing jobs.

It really was perfect to them, and they wouldn't have it any other way.

~The End~

YOOOOOOOOOO
STAWPPP WE REALLY REACHED THE LAST CHAPTER?!
Also, in case you didn't know.
Their son Hyunwoo? His name starts with an "H" because Hana's name starts with an "H."
Their daughter Daeun? Her name starts with a "D" because Haechans real name starts with a "D."

But guys🥺🥺

Wow... I can't believe it.
First off, lemme just say thank you. Truly, I really mean it. Thank you guys. You guys are truly the best and I really hope you know that.
It means so much to me that you guys liked this book, and if you didn't, it's totally okay. So many thoughts processed though my head while writing this last chapter, but bam. This is the final product and I hope you liked it.

There's really not much to say you know..? Just that I love you guys and that I really really do appreciate the support.

Well... until my next book I decide to publish, I'll see you guys soon! Well, that's if you even decide to read any other books from me but—

ANYWAYS. This lonely author is now signing off from this lovely book.
Peace!~

(Oh. Please don't be afraid to tell me which member you guys would like me to write about next. I'd love member suggestions~~)

Till my next book.
Okay actually I still have a book I have published that I need to finish but—
Okay lemme just stop. I'm going now. Fr. LMAO BYE. LOVE YOU ALL <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.6K 67
• 𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒/ 𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕦 • 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 -COMPLETED- going through m...
10.3K 482 55
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɴɢʜʏᴜᴄᴋ, sᴛᴏᴘ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ, ʜᴀᴇᴄʜᴀɴ" 2 Haechan? More trouble or more jackpot? Started :: June 30, 2022 Published :: March 28, 2024 Ended...
15.4K 455 61
"I'm sorry, it's all my fault." "Please, don't leave." "Why?" Started: 15.09.2021 Published: 04.10.2021 Ended: 13.05.2023 Status: completed Warning:...
46.7K 1.1K 20
After 3 years she came back into his life but as the wife of his boss. Mafia NCT x Reader highest rank #24 in Haechan 4/6