π—–π—”π—£π—§π—œπ—©π—”π—§π—˜π—— / ᡗᡃᡉᡏᡒ...

By vkookLOML9597

(π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™Ώπ™»π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™³) . . . no-one knew that two males can fall in love with eachother after all things happen... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
1-KIM
2-JEON
3-DARK KNIGHT
4-MEET
5-UH-OH
6-LATE
7-TAE-HYUNG?
8-SHE
9-JUNGKOOK'S PAST
10-HEY!
11-FRIENDS
12- BRAT
13- YOU?
14- TISSUE
15- TALKS
16- CAN WE?
17- REN
18- WHO WAS THAT
19- HUG
20- BETRAY
21- WHERE AM I?
22- MAFIA BOSS
23- HURT
24- APOLOGIZE
25- HARSH
26- TECHNICAL ISSUE?
27- SORRY EVERYONE
28- KNOWING HIM
29- WHERE IS HE!
30- SHOPPING AND ATTACK
31- HAPPY?
32- BE CAREFUL
33-YESHI
34-DAD
35- LETTING IT OUT
37- FOREHEAD KISS
38- OH MY-
39- FIRST HOME
40- HOUSE TOUR
41- PRANK AND CONFESSION
42- CLOSER
43- ANOTHER PLAN?
44- A BABY ON THE WAY!
45- GET READY
46- BREATHTAKING
47- TEARY KISS
48- KIDNAPPED AGAIN?
CHECK OUT
49- DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY MAN
50- HIS MOTHER
51- LETTING GO
52- A DREAM!
53- HURTS SO BAD
54- FAMILY
55- TELLING THE TRUTH
56- MOMMA? AND HOSEOK
57- HELP AND PERMISSION
58- I LOVE YOU!
59- WE'RE FINE
60- CUDDLE
61- LOVING A BIT
62- THEIR END BUT NEW PROBLEM
63- UNFORGETTABLE
64-ANOTHER SURPRISE
65- HICKEY ON YEONTAN'S DAD
66- SUSPECT
67- CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
68-ECSTASY
69- THE FORTH STAR
70- FINALLY IT'S DONE
71- HAIR COLOUR
72- MEETING KIMS
73- PLUSHIES
74- BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
75- ACT OF LOVE
76- CARE
❀️❀️
77- AGAIN
78- ASTONISHING
79- BIKE
80- DANCING UNDER THE DARK
81- THE CRAVE OF LOVE
82- MORNING'S PRESENT
83- GOOD NEWS
84- CONGRATULATIONS
85- EUPHORIA
CAPTIVATED (EPILOGUE)

36- STUBBORN

1.2K 59 6
By vkookLOML9597

Ofcourse Taehyung was bored again. He was engaging himself in the books he liked in the library but still he was bored. He wanted to try something new but what?

Sighing he stood up and decided to play a detective game a little. Even though he knows he can find nothing to make Jungkook fall in a trap but maybe he'll find something interesting.

He hopped out of his room and started to walk downstairs. He was not interested to go to Jungkook's office room or his own one. Who knows the man can be there.

He skipped four gates and two of them were Jin's and Namjoon's room but then suddenly he heard a bang sound.

He widened his eyes for a moment but then frowned. He was scared thinking someone attacked the mansion. He walked tiptoed with a harshly beating heart.

Definately he was scared. He never heard a gun shot in real so seeing a gun and seeing someone dying by a bullet made him remember Jungkook's story. He does not want any innocent people from this place to die and if they are not let it be.

He was scared but still went to see what was it. As he wants something interesting to do.

He got startled when he heard another bang. He followed the noise and reached to infront of a metal gate. Taking a deep breath he opened the door hoping the gate wouldn't make any sound and it didn't.

He peeked inside and widened his eyes again. He saw a man wearing a noise cancelling headphones, a black cap. His gloved hands were holding a pistol tightly and eyes which were covered by glasses were on the target before him.

Taehyung saw a blue and red coloured target which had five holes in the middle, and also a rifle and bulles in the table bedside him along with a water bottle.

The man had a black fitted turtleneck t-shirt and a pair of gray chinos. The outlines of his hard muscles were making the atmosphere hot. Clenching his sharp jaw the male pulled the trigger and shot two bullets togather exactly in the middle of the target.
(In the middle of the night~~~~~~ sorry 😂)

Taehyung went inside and closed the door behind him quitely.

Jungkook stopped shooting for a minute with huff. Taking of the glasses he put the gun down on the table and took the water bottle. He opened the bottle cap and drank water from it.

When he was going to put the bottle at it's same place he felt someone else's presence in the room. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked up.

Taehyung who was silently looking at Jungkook was lost. The man was actually looking so...

Hot.

He never thought he would find Jungkook looking like a sin while holding a gun. Suddenly he felt like he wants to see this again. Jungkook punishing someone, someone so bad like this. He will not look at the person but at Jungkook. He's still scared of seeing people dying in front of him.

He was not aware of when he walked closer to Jungkook. Standing beside him. Observing the man more.

Jungkook hurriedly took off the cap and the headphone and put them on the table. He said "hey. What are you doing here?" Turning to look at Taehyung. The room was dimly lit so he did not notice Taehyung's lost face properly.

Taehyung came back from the trance and made a confused face seeing Jungkook looking at him as if he was waiting for an answer.

Wow Kim Taehyung the idiot. Who told you yo drool at him. He thought but quickly gathered himself.

"Huh? Sorry I didn't hear you." He said hoping Jungkook would not dig deeper that why did not he he paid attention to his question.

"I asked what are you doing here?" He asked again with a chuckle.

Taehyung shook his head and said "that! I was bored again so wanted see around." He subconsciously raised his hand and touched the rifle. He saw this for the first time in his life. Yes he saw them in movies or series but never in real. Like this.

"Oh." Jungkook said "then why are you here? I mean the room with full of guns and stuffs" and eyed how the pretty boy touching the rifle with a amused face.

He raised an eyebrow while jutting out his lower lip a bit.

Okay. Taehyung now realised where he was standing. What he was doing. He was literally touching the gun. The things he thought he hated.

But no he hated mafias. He hated them knowing mafias kills innocent humans. They like to enjoy that, the blood, painful screams, tears everything. But seeing jungkook more like knowing Jungkook was making him think different.

Not fully but slowly. Atleast he got to know Jungkook is not involved with any illegal wroks. Ha made this gang but the biggest reason was to punish the man who killed his parents, the man who tortured other people who were pure. Who were sinless.

He works with a loyal officer which was enough for him to prove himself as a mafia who is not like everyone.

It's not like he informs everything to the cops but he punishes culprits all by himself.

But his anger sometimes comes whenever he remembers how he came here.

Taehyung suddenly felt those punishments cool. He felt cool seeing jungkook like that. He was feeling something strange looking at the guns.

He shook his head and released a breath.

"Um... Can I try this for once?" He said making Jungkook shocked.

No he can NOT ruin the innocence of Taehyung. This boy is so soft and he does not want to him to try something like this.

HE CAN'T.

"No, no Taehyung you can't." Jungkook shook his head clearly showing Taehyung that he does not want this at all.

"But why? Please just one time." Taehyung showed his puppy eyes but jungkook was not gonna approve Taehyung's this wish.

"No, I said. It is not for you." Jungkook knows it is not.

"For once please! I'll not ask again." Taehyung whined this time and made a pout.

" Tae. You should not please." Jungkook pleaded, thinking the boy will give up. But.....

He's stubborn.

"You said you will do anything I'll ask for."

"Yes but still! Not this one yeah? Ask me to do something else but not this." Jungkook's continued to deny Taehyung's request.

"So you're denying my request." Taehyung now started his acting. This man is such a good actor.

He looked up at Jungkook with a blank expression. His eyes turned cold and emotionless.

Jungkook was not ready to see a emotionless Taehyung again even though he did not know that the boy before him is acting.

Taehyung noted some weak points of Jungkook in few days so he's well aware that the raven head does not like seeing him like this.

"Taehyung please..." Although he felt bad, so bad seeing him like this again. The old Taehyung. He still tried to deny.

"Okay. Got a proof that you and your promises are just fake. I knew it! Cool, I'm leaving then." Taehyung said and turned around to leave.

Fake promise? Taehyung still doesn't trust him. He's lacking somewhere making Taehyung realise what he is actually.

He felt a sting in his chest. He was doing this just to let Taehyung remain the way he is. Unique, guilt free. He knows Taehyung hates these things and he does not want Taehyung to regret this by approving his request.

"Tae.. why are you saying this?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. Everything is just for Taehyung's good.

Seeing a glint of hurt in the mafia boss's face Taehyung felt bad. It was not his intention to say whatever he spat just now.

He knows Jungkook is not letting him do this because he said he doesn't like them. He does not like the business. But he is not understanding that when he himself wants to learn it then why Jungkook was stopping him.

But still he is a stubborn person so ofcourse he will learn it at any cost now. Jungkook is not much important for him as he thinks so hurting Jungkook will not something he will regret about.

Taking a sharp breath he scoffed and said "yeah, fake. They're so fake just like you. Who knows you're just pretending so you can get into my pants and then kill me or something." Taehyung did not felt good after saying this. His mind was again playing games.

Jungkook is not fake at all. He can feel it. He can hear it thorough his talks. But his words knew no bounds. He let out everything his mouth can throw at that time just to make Jungkook agree to his choice.

He felt shivers on his body when he noticed how Jungkook clenched his jaw.

Jungkook was feeling so many emotions togather. Sad, angry, insecure, hurt... He did not know what he was actually feeling.

He was trying his best for Taehyung but this boy. He was not even thinking before saying those things to him.

He have had enough now. Taehyung's words were making him feel like he did nothing. He was not enough. He does not want this words to effect him more just because the boy infront of him being so childish and immature.

"Listen" his voice was dangerously low. He was trying to control himself from lashing out. Taehyung already said a lot which made him stupid to think that Taehyung is changing. After whatever he did, Taehyung is still the same.

He leaned a little forward and said "Do whatever you want. I'm not fucking teaching you this."

With that he stormed out of the room leaving a stunned Taehyung behind. He did not turned to see the boy again. He wanted to be alone for a while so he can calm himself.

He hated how Taehyung still thinks him like this. If he is fake then Taehyung is fake too. Those concerned and worried eyes, those encouraging words, those hugs everything is fake too.

What Taehyung wanted to prove from them.

If Taehyung was just a person to him whom he will shove his dick in, then he is wrong. If Jungkook really wanted that it was not hard for him to do so, he could easily do that. He could tie Taehyung somewhere and stuff a cloth in his mouth to stop him from protesting further.

But he did not. He even stopped himself from using the privates rooms in his club to get pleasure. Heck he never even forced them who he had sex with him.

Then how he can do this to Taehyung. To the boy he knows he fell for. He knows it is just a month but does it looks like he cares? No.

He will never.

Even though he never fell in love but he saw his brothers in love. He knows it is a beautiful and pure thing in people's life. And who is to deny when he found someone.

But it is obvious that he can't force someone to be with him. He can not force Taehyung to be with him if he never fall for him. He will let the boy go. But only after killing Lee. He will wait. He will definately wait till Taehyung also feel the same for him.

But if he doesn't then it's okay.

But one thing he hopes to not happen. He does not want Taehyung to fall for any of his memeber by any chance. It will be hard for him to see his first love with someone else. Someone who is not him.

He will be broken...

Taehyung was continuously biting his lower lip. He was feeling terrible. He should not have said those things to Jungkook. He's starting to trust Jungkook. He knows he is changing. But he is not changing for someone bad, he is changing for a broken boy. The boy who lost two precious persons in his life when he was a kid.

A boy who is actually important to him.

He is also angry at Lee to make him feel scared before. He is angry at Ren who looked at him with lust filled eyes. Somewhere in his heart knows what added fuel in his anger. Jungkook's sadness, Jungkook's hurt expression, wound.

He's not ready to accept it.

But his concerns for Jungkook were not fake. No they were not. He was genuinely worried all the time. Even when he saw Jungkook's tired face.

He did not mean to say anything. He was just so blinded by his stubbornness that he did not notice why Jungkook was not ready to do this with him.

Ge should definately apologize to Jungkook. He made the man feel like this. It was not fare.

Yes Jungkook hurt him but it was not much. He is not sightless to see how gentle Jungkook is all the time. After apologizing for his behaviour before he never hurted him. He is always so careful with Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed heavily and looked around. He was cursing his mind.

He saw guns. A lot of gun but they all were not the same. Equipment for the training is also there, placed neatly on their places.

But his eyes caught a chart. He walked closer and started to look at it. He raised his eyebrows seeing what it is. A chart of gun shooting tutorial.

He smirked and thought this is how he will learn this. But he decided that he will try not to get cought. Atleast not to Jungkook.

But now he all he had to do is apologize.

Hey guys!
I wanted to write this chapter with a little sweetness but then I realised it will not work....
I want Taehyung to change, so I'm doing it. Don't worry he'll be innocent but also dominant. (Not saying that Taehyung will top in the story 😌)
Hope you like it ♥️
SORRY for the mistakes

THOUGHT TO UPDATE A CHAPTER ON BUNBUN'S BIRTHDAY 🍁😀

^ happy birthday Bunny boy 🥺💜🐰

^^Peek a boo👁️

^^😆

^^joon♥️😌

^^ this man💫

^^ :0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 22.8K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...
11.9K 806 9
Short story of TK Most of the time you read a story in which a Mafia falls in love with a cute boy/girl and makes him/her his Queen but this story...
33.7K 1.6K 38
........A TAEKOOK FANFICTION..... He was meant to be his from the beginning.. It was decided from their birth... Weather they want it or not... But...
246K 7K 30
This story is about Taehyung a senior in high school, gets soled to the best mafia lead in the world by his dad. When they got married it all seemed...