Silly Little Love Songs • Tee...

By dickgraysonsrobin

"Vivian should have expected this, she really should have. 7 years of friendship and she still wasn't expecti... More

Silly Little Love Songs
➥ Graphics
➥ Volume 1
➥ Playlist
➥ Act 1
➥ Prologue
☆ That Night ☆
☽ The Full Moon ☾
☆ *Trying* To Get Out of First Line ☆
☽ The Game ☾
☆ The Dream ☆
☽ Double Dates Suck ☾
☆ Car Ride From Hell ☆
☆ Never Train With Derek Hale ☆
☽ Anchors ☾
➥ Act 2
☆ Locked in The School ☆
☽ Alphas Suck Ass ☾
☆ 'Accidental' Kisses ☆
☽ Secrets Revealed ☾
☆ The Alpha ☆
☽ The Stilinski Twins Are Horrible ☾
☆ Blood at the Formal ☆
☽ Saving Derek ☾
☆ Stopping The Alpha ☆
➥ Volume 2
➥ Playlist
➥ Act 3
➥ Prologue
☽ Vivian Goes Missing ☾
☆ Argent Starts A War ☆
☽ Ruining Lacrosse Practice ☾
☆ Isaac's First Full Moon ☆
☽ Tara Varrington ☾
☆ Another One Takes The Bite ☆
☽ The Ice Rink ☾
☆ Don't Train With Derek Hale ☆
☽ Swimming Lessons ☾
☆ Bad Lab Partners ☆
☽ Team Protect Lydia ☾

☽ Alpha Killed The Movie Star Employee ☾

30 2 63
By dickgraysonsrobin

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Vivian pulled up to the video store in Stiles borrowed jeep, which wasn't as difficult to get as Vivian thought it would be. Tara insisted that Vivian ask since 'he would immediately give you anything you want'. Turned out she was partially right, he just said he had to be included in the movie night. They were at a video store to get a movie to watch. Tara had been mentally deciding between 3. Breakfast Club, Dirty Dancing, and Real Genius, by no surprise Dirty Dancing won.

"You're the one who has to tell Stiles that's what we used his car for." Vivian said with a teasing smile. Tara rolled her eyes looking over at the other car that just pulled up.

"I'll just smile really wide." Tara said giving Vivian an example of that very smile. Vivian rolled her eyes with no real heat.

"Just go inside." Vivian said nodding her head to the store.

Tara gave one more smile before hopping out of the car and walking inside. She looked around the shelves in the completely empty store. She knew about where it should be and just made a b line for it, already creeped out. She had just grabbed it when she heard someone else yelling in the store.

"Can somebody help me find the Notebook?" Tara recognized that voice. She walked out from behind the shelves with a polite smile.

"I know where it is. Rented it a few weeks ago." Tara said softly walking towards Jackson who was poorly concealing his embarrassment.

Jackson stared at her for a minute, looking her up and down before sighing in defeat. They walked through a few shelves, before Jackson let out a frustrated sound. "Does anybody work here?"

"I thought I saw someone working here when I came in." Tara said looking around. She got startled by one of the lights going out.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Jackson muttered following Tara. He bumped into her back when she suddenly stopped.

The one working light was flickering in front of them with a latter right next to it. They saw two feet barley sticking out from behind a shelve a few feet ahead. They both slowly made their way towards the person. When they turned Tara gasped and took a few steps back. The man was on the floor, his eyes wide open and terrified look on his face, his throat was slit and the blood was still wet.

"No, no, no, no." Tara muttered to herself looking for the exits. Jackson backed up too and knocked into the latter making the final light go out. The only light now was the red sign outside seeping through the window.

Tara and Jackson both heard heavy breathing with a hint of a growl from behind them. They both turned slowly to see a furry black figure with red eyes hunched over facing them. Jackson hid behind the closest shelf while Tara went to the one opposite of Jackson. They both pressed against their respective shelves. Jackson took a quick glance over seeing a black shadow move quickly to the side. Tara kept her eyes squeezed shut, praying that Vivian will see something is wrong and call someone.

She heard a few CDs fall from her side and she opened her eyes and looked over at Jackson who's breathing was panicked. She then saw the shelves being knocked over and Jackson fall to the side with only his legs being trapped.

Tara reluctantly crawled to the other side of the shelves and hid on the side of the other shelve. She felt the guilt at leaving Jackson helpless, bubble in her stomach. She tried to find a way to get out and get help for Jackson but she heard him whimper and couldn't help looking. The Alpha was hoovering over Jackson with its claws barley touching Jacksons neck. She looked away again and squeezed her eyes shut trying to keep her breathing quiet.

The last thing she heard was glass breaking.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Vivian was humming 'Jessies Girl' under her breath while she waited. She was looking at the steering wheel and got bored, looking over at the other car and discovering none other than Lydia Martin.

She sighed and looked at the time on her phone. It had been at least 20 minutes since Tara had gone inside and Vivian was bored. She got out of the jeep and was about to walk to the store when she heard a scoff. Lydia was looking right at her, her phone held up as if she was taking a video.

"If it isn't Vivian Gasko." Lydia said putting her lipstick away seeming to forget to stop filming. Vivian sighed and turned to Lydia was a fake smile.

"Lydia Martin. Didn't know you could drive." Vivian said as Lydia got out from the drivers side.

"Don't do it much. Its messes up my nails." Lydia said with an overexaggerated pout. Vivian scoffed and crossed her arms.

"When you say things like that it makes me dislike you more." Vivian said taking a step back now in the middle of their two cars.

"Then it's working." Lydia said with a sarcastic smile. Vivian rolled her eyes, too tired for what this conversation was turning into.

"Why'd you get my attention Lydia?" Vivian asked tone indicating the mood she was in.

"Sydney talked to me earlier and she wanted-" Lydia tried to say before she was cut off by Vivian pushing her away from the window and up against her car. Her phone had fallen on the ground as a black figure dashed from the now smashed window and ran into the night.

"You saved me?" Lydia said still in shock with wide eyes.

"Guess you owe me." Vivian teased, equally shocked.

Vivian stood there with Lydia shocked for a moment before she realized who was in there. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and unlocked it handing it to Lydia. "Call the Sheriff he's labeled on there."

"You have the Sheriff's personal number?" Lydia asked breathless.

"And his son and daughters on speed dial." Vivian said running into the store while Lydia called. She searched and found Tara crouched next to Jackson who was panicked. Tara had tears in her eyes and looked up at Vivian.

"It was him."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Sydney was pouting in the back seat of the cop car. She felt her stomach growl as Stiles pulled out the food. "Am I seriously stuck back here?"

"Well I have to hang out with Vivian and Tara so obviously he wants to spend time with me before he's stuck with you." Stiles teased digging threw the bag.

"Did they forget my curly fries?" Her dad asked with a mouth full of burger.

"You know you're not supposed to eat fries, Especially the curly ones." Stiles lectured. Sydney sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Then can I have his curly fries." Sydney asked leaning forward.

"You don't need them either." Stiles said casting a glance at her.

"Well, I'm the one carrying a lethal weapon." Noah said while Stiles handed Sydney her food. "If I want the curly fries, then I will have the curly fries."

Sydney tried to suppress her laugh while Stiles gaped at him.

"If you think getting rid of contractions in all your sentences makes your argument any more legitimate, you are wrong." Stiles says emphasizing the last word.

"Give the man his fries." Sydney snapped with a mouth full of food.

"That's why she's my favorite." Noah teased making Sydney stick her tongue out at Stiles. Stiles and Sydney continued to play around when Noah's phone rang. He answered it without checking the caller id.

"Whoa, whoa, slow down. Who is this?" Noah said making Sydney and Stiles fall silent. They watched as he listened with a worried look. "Lydia Martin? Where are you?"

"Lydia?!" Sydney asked panicked leaning forward again.

"Yeah. I'll get there as soon as possible." Noah said hanging up and starting the car when his radio started.

"Unit one, do you copy?" The person asked. Stiles went to reach for it getting slapped on the hand by Noah while Sydney waited impatiently in the back.

"Sorry." Stiles said going back to the bag of food shoving curly fries into his mouth while Noah answered.

"Unit one, copy." He said as he pulled onto the street.

"Got a report of a possible 187." The person said again.

"A murder?!" Stiles said some curly fries falling out of his mouth.

Sydney went tense. She looked around quickly, her breathing getting slightly panicked. Noah pulled over and asked a few more questions. Stiles was listening so intently he didn't even notice Sydney slip out and leave them alone.

He also didn't see her call Derek.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

An ambulance had arrived and a couple cop cars. The cops were waiting for the Sheriff to show up while Vivian, Tara, Jackson, and Lydia had already been checked out. Vivian was pacing when the Sheriff's car pulled up.

"Stay here." The Sheriff said to Stiles who was looking around the scene with interest. Stiles wanted to listen, but then he spotted a panicked Vivian.

He got out of the car as fast as possible and almost jogged to Vivian, who didn't notice him until he was right in front of her. "Are you okay?"

"They took her. I told the cops not to call her parents. Just call my mom. But those idiots didn't listen. The EMT's checked her out then they pulled up and took her. Didn't even let me say bye. I had to asked some random guy if she was even okay-" Vivian ranted with quick breaths.

"Vivian." Stiles said stopping her by holding onto her shoulders and getting her to stop talking. "Breath. Is Tara okay?"

"Yes but-" Vivian tried again.

"Then it's fine. Just take some deep breaths for a second." Stiles said is a calming voice. Vivian nodded along and took some deep breaths trying to calm down.

"I should've helped her. I was outside. I should have noticed." Vivian muttered. "I was too busy arguing with fucking Lydia."

Stiles just took her into his arms and hugged her. She relaxed in his arms and they both turned to where Jackson was yelling at Stiles father.

"Why the hell can't I just go home. I'm fine." Jackson said with an annoyed tone. "That Varrington girl got to go and she was inside with me."

"I hear ya, but the EMT says you hit your head pretty hard." The Sheriff said in a neutral voice. "And Tara didn't. They just want to make sure you didn't have a concussion."

"What part of 'I'm fine' are you having a problem grasping?" Jackson said his voice rising. Vivian scoffed "Okay, I wanna go home."

"And I understand that-" The Sheriff tried again but just got interrupted.

"No, you don't understand, which kind of blows my mind, since it should be pretty basic concept to grasp for a minimum-wage rent-a-cop." Jackson yelled, Vivian broke out of Stiles grip and walked closer.

"The only money you have is daddy's money, Jackson." She yelled over at him, not getting her usual scoff from Lydia.

"Do you want to go, Gasko." Jackson said stepping closer to her.

"I'd love to, Whittemore." Vivian said only to get pulled back by Scott while Noah stepped between them.

"I think tensions are just high, let's cool off." Noah said his voice still calm.

"I want to go home!" Jackson yelled as loud as he could back at Noah. The argument didn't continue because a body was wheeled between the two pairs. Vivian gasped and Stile's looked down at it in shock as it rolled past them.

"Oh, my, god, is that a dead body?" Stiles asked loud enough to draw attention. Noah gave him a look which got him to back away. "How about I take you home?"

Vivian nodded still looking at the body and Stiles grabbed his keys and got permission from his dad to leave with Vivian. From above, Scott, Derek, and Sydney were on the roof of the store, looking down at the scene.

"Starting to get it?" Derek said standing behind the two crouched teens.

"I get that he's killing people, but I don't get why." Scott said Sydney nodding.

"I mean this isn't standard practice, right?" Sydney asked following the body with her eyes. "We don't go out in the middle of the night murdering everyone, do we?"

"No." Derek answered simply. "We're predators. We don't have to be killers."

"Then why is he a killer?" Scott asked looking back at Derek, while Sydney kept taking in the scene.

"That's what we're gonna find out." Derek said walking away not even bother to see if the other two were following him.

Sydney and Scott followed him back to his house. Only continuing the conversation when they were safely inside.

"You know I have a life?" Scott asked as Derek walked up his stairs.

"No, you don't." Derek said bluntly.

"Yes, I do!" Scott yelled back making Derek stop at the middle of stairs and turning to look at them. "I don't care what you say about him making us his pets or-"

"Part of his pack." Derek added.

"Whatever." Scott said waving his arms back. "I have homework too. I have to go to parent/teacher conferences tomorrow because I'm failing Chemistry."

"You wanna do homework? Or do you not want to die." Derek asked looking bored.

"I vote for not die. I'm failing more then Chemistry so it doesn't really matter." Sydney chimed in quietly but still having the two wolfs hear her.

"You have less then a week till the next full moon. You don't kill him, he kills you." Derek said deadly serious and continuing to do what he always does, worry Sydney.

"Okay, seriously, who made up all these rules?" Scott asked back, still very much annoyed.

"It's a rite of passage into his pack." Derek explained.

"You know what else is a rite of passage? Graduating from high school." Scott shot back.

"And you don't have to kill someone to do it." Sydney added, not really taking any side in the argument.

"Why can't you just find him yourself?" Scott asked. "Why can't you just sniff him out when he's human?"

"Because his human scent could be entirely different. It has to be one of you." Derek explained getting more annoyed as the conversation continued. "You two have a connection to him, a link you can't understand. If I teach you to control your abilities, you can find him."

"So if we help you... you can stop him?" Sydney asked hesitantly.

"Not alone." Derek said. "We're stronger in numbers, a pack makes the individual more powerful."

"How are we supposed to help, if we have no idea what we're doing?" Scott asked his voice raising once again.

"Because he's going to teach us." Sydney said now also getting annoyed. "He's said that like three times."

"Do you remember that first night when you were shot in the arm?" Derek asked Scott "Do you remember what happened right after?"

"Yeah, I changed back." Scott answered.

"Then you broke my arm." Sydney realized with Derek nodding and walking back down the stairs.

"And when you were hit by his car, same thing, right?" Derek asked now in front of the two of them. "What's the common denominator?"

Scott looked at him in confusion, making Derek grab his wrist and twist it so his fingers and wrist were cracking. Scott fell to the ground groaning in pain. Sydney knelled next to him trying to pull Derek off his hand.

"Pain! It's pain." Sydney answered quickly making Derek let go of Scott.

"That's what keeps you human." Derek said walking away while Scott held his hand. Scott started to heal getting a shrug from Derek.

"Maybe you will survive."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The next day wasn't any better. Tara was kept home from school because her parents had to keep up the 'thoughtful parents' role, they were 'caring' about her well being. Vivian tried to call her but her parents must have taken away her phone, cause the calls weren't going through. Vivian also didn't have time to climb up to Tara's window before school.

Scott also disappeared at some point so it was just Vivian and Stiles. Sydney was still acting weird after finding out about the Alpha and after last night she was even more distant. Vivian just wanted to yell at everyone but she was in Chemistry so she couldn't. Well she could, but she wanted to considerate.

She was taking notes to distract herself from the million of thoughts running around her mind. Stiles seemed to be taking notes as well but who knows what he was really thinking.

"Just a friendly reminder parent/teacher conferences are tonight. Students below a 'C' average are required to attend. I won't name you, because the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment." Mr. Harris lectured walking through the middle of the desks stopping right next to Stiles who wasn't paying attention and just highlighting something. "Has anyone seen Scott McCall?"

Mr. Harris looked pointedly at Stiles who still wasn't paying attention. He slowly noticed people were looking over at him and slowly lifted his head to look at the teacher. Before Stiles could be prosecuted further Jackson walked in stealing all the attention. Jackson cautiously walked to his seat, Mr. Harris walking over to him with a calm expression.

"Hey Jackson, if you need to leave early for any reason, let me know." Mr. Harris said making eye contact with Jackson the whole time. Jackson nodded and Mr. Harris continued with the class.

"Everyone start reading chapter 9." Mr. Harris walked back to the front of the room stopping and looking at the very front. "Mr. Stilinski try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's Chemistry, not a coloring book."

Stiles looked up with the highlighter cap in his mouth and almost a full page of yellow. Vivian couldn't bring herself to care about the comment since she was too focused on Jackson. He looked different. Not as confident and self-assured. Jackson looked over at them and Vivian quickly focused back on Stiles who spit the cap out of his mouth into the air before catching it without focusing, mostly giving Mr. Harris a dirty look.

Vivian decided to unpack the fluttery feeling that brought to her stomach later. Stiles looked over at her and gave her a teasing look. "Hey gorgeous, what's going on in that beautiful brain of yours?"

"Two compliments in one sentence you must want something." Vivian played along with a small smile.

"Only your knowledge." Stiles whispered leaning closer to her with a teasing smirk. Vivian rolled her eyes with a smile, before she straightened up.

"Jackson is acting weird." She said answering the question looking back at Jackson, who was looking down at his book.

"I noticed." Stiles whispered with the same serious look.

"Something happened in that store and I wasn't in there, Tara is on house arrest, so I don't know what to do." Vivian explained almost nose to nose with Stiles.

"Maybe try talking to his Tara." Stiles said earing a confused look from Vivian. He nodded towards Danny in front of them and turned to him, leaning in.

"Hey, Danny. Can I ask you a question?" Stiles asked almost off of his seat.

"No." Danny said bluntly keeping his head down.

"Well, we're going to anyway." Vivian said quickly after also leaning forward. "Um, did Lydia show up in your homeroom today?"

Danny sighed looking up slightly still not facing them. "No. Did Tara show up at yours?"

"No." Vivian responded "Can we ask you another question?"

"Answers still no." Danny said aggravated.

"Great, does anyone know what happened to her and Jackson last night?" Stiles said. "Jackson specifically."

"He wouldn't... tell me." Danny said reluctantly

"But he's your Ta- bestfriend." Vivian said back confused.

"Did Tara tell you." Danny bit back. Vivian sighed and leaned back.

"House arrest." Stiles said in response. "One more question."

"What?" Danny said a little louder than necessary.

"Do you find me attractive?" Stiles asked making Vivian hand her face in her hands.

Stiles waited for a response that wasn't coming. He kept leaning forward in his chair until he fell off making Vivian hide even more in her hands and Stiles tried to play it off.

"Idiot."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Later that day Vivian was still trying to call Tara to no avail when she bumped into Stiles who was currently trying to call Scott. "Sorry Stiles."

"It's fine- Hey!" Stiles said walking through the hall with Vivian, the phone pressed to his ear.

"What?" Vivian heard Scott say from her place next to Stiles.

"Finally! Have you been getting any of my texts?" Stiles asked relieved to finally be talking to Scott.

"Yeah, like 9 million of them." Scott said through the phone annoyed.

"Do you have any idea what's going on? Lydia's totally M.I.A., Tara's on house arrest, Jackson looks like he's got a time bomb inserted into face, another random guy is dead, and you have to do something." Vivian said stealing the phone from Stiles and slowing to a stop.

"Like what?" Scott asked.

"Something?" Stiles said into the speaker. Vivian rolled her eyes.

"Has Tara talked to you at all?" Vivian asked getting a small no over the phone, as if he was with someone else. Allison. Vivian sighed and closed her eyes for a second taking a deep breath.

"Just stay calm. Syd, Stiles, and I will do are best for now. But you need to start plan too." Vivian lectured through the phone.

"Okay, I'll deal with it later. Tell me if you hear from her." Scott said the last part quieter again as if he was trying to not alert the person next to her.

Vivian took another deep breath and looked over at Stiles with a determined look. She didn't wait a second before walking away, knowing Stiles would follow her. Sydney's locker wasn't that far from Mr. Harris's. She was casually putting her books away when Vivian and Stiles stormed over to her. Sydney gave them a tight confused face, shutting her locker.

"V, should you be here? I heard what happened." Sydney asked concern on her face.

"Sadly I can't take a break. Anyway I need you two to go to talk to Lydia." Vivian said standing in front of Sydney and Stiles with her arms crossed.

"What." They said at the same time confused. "Why?"

"Lydia was there. She was on her phone and was actually facing the window when it broke. She knows something." Vivian explained with an emotionless voice.

"You can't break up the dream team gorgeous." Stiles pleaded ignoring Sydney's scoff.

"Yeah princess, you can't break up the nerd squad." Sydney said in a sarcastic tone.

"Sydney I don't know what happened, but right now I don't care, so put on your big girl pants and suck it the fuck up. Your attitude is starting to get on my nerves." Vivian said snapping at the nickname. She then turned to Stiles. "As much as I love your company I need you two detective twins to go find out what Lydia knows. I would go with you but I've decided today you don't need a babysitter."

"What are you going to do?" Sydney demanded, getting angry.

"I'm stealing Tara."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The car ride there was quiet. Because of parent/teacher conferences school was cut short for the day so Stiles and Sydney could get to Lydia's right after the conversation. Both of the twins knew that Vivian was stressed and that was why she snapped but that didn't help Sydney. She felt hurt about what Vivian said. But she was right, Sydney needed to stop giving them attitude if she was going to keep asking for help and hanging out with them. Stiles just hoped something major wouldn't happen that would push Sydney away even more than she already was.

When they pulled up the bumped into Mikayla, who had also just left school. She looked over at the two still in the car and her smile widened. Sydney admired her for a minute before following Stiles out of the car. Mikayla gave them both huge hugs when she reached them.

"What are you two doing here?" Mikayla asked, happy expression never leaving. Stiles scratched the back of his neck and looked at his shoes not ready to come up with an excuse.

"I came here to check on Lydia." Sydney said giving Mikayla a sad look. "I heard what happened and since she wasn't at school I wanted to see her."

"Oh, well that's sweet of you. She was a wreck when she came home. I wanted to stay home to take care of her and be there for her but my mom made me go to school." Mikayla explained while she lead them into the house.

"Yeah, Vivian and Tara were there too." Stiles said as they walked through the huge house. "And they both haven't really been themselves."

"That's too bad. Say hi to both of them for me. I tried to find you guys today but I just couldn't seem to spot you." Mikayla said as they walked the stairs to Lydia's room, her enthusiasm seeming to have diminished. "Seems like ever since we started high school together I haven't seen you guys as much."

"We're sorry for that. Some personal things have come up and of course the murders. After everything blows over it'll be like you can't get rid of us." Stiles explained quickly with an awkward laugh, as they made it to Lydia's door at the end of the hall.

"Well I can't wait." Mikayla said with a smaller smile. "Anyway here it is."

Mikayla opened the door to reveal the pink room. Lydia was laying across the bed on her stomach examining her nails. Sydney and Stiles walked into the room with Mikayla hovering by the door. "Sydney and Stiles are here to see you, sis."

"What the hell is a 'Stiles'?" Lydia said back not giving them her full attention. Sydney tried to hold back her laughter while Mikayla gave them an apologetic smile.

"She took a little something to ease her nerves." Mikayla explained as she heard her mom downstairs. "I'll leave you two to it."

Mikayla left the room with the door open fully while Sydney and Stiles approached the bed. Stiles looked between the door and Lydia for a few seconds while Sydney stepped closer to Lydia. "Hey, Lyds."

"What are you doing here?" Lydia accused finally turning towards them, resting her head on her hand.

"We just wanted to make sure you were okay." Sydney explained crouching to the side of the bed. Stiles nodding trying to look at anything but Lydia in her nightgown.

"Why?" Lydia asked patting the end of the bed in front of where her body was laying.

"Um, well." Stiles stumbled sitting where Lydia indicated. "We were worried about you today."

"How are you feeling?" Sydney asked softly, eye level to Lydia.

"I feel.." Lydia said leaning down to Sydney's face. She made sure her face was as close to Sydney's as it could be without them actually touching. Sydney could feel Lydia's breath as she whispered the next word. "Fantastic."

Stiles chuckled awkwardly when Lydia pulled back, looking away from his sister. His eyes landed on the bedside table where a bottle of pill was located. Sydney followed his eyes and grabbed the bottle from the table. She looked it over and sighed before handing it over to Stiles. After he read it over a smile overtook his face.

"I bet you can't say, uh, 'I saw Suzy sitting in a shoeshine shop' ten times fast." Lydia raised her eyebrow at Stiles. Sydney rolled her eyes and grabbed the bottle from him putting it back where they found it while Lydia tried to the challenge.

"I saw Shuzy- uh.. I shaw-" Lydia looked away into the distance while Stiles gave her a triumphant grin. The twins both noticed the sudden change in Lydia as she fell back on the bed, her eyes focused away from the two. Like she was in a different world. "I saw.."

"What? What did you see Lydia?" Sydney asked surging closer to Lydia, impatience on full display.

"Something." Lydia said her face morphing into distress

"Something like.." Stiles said as impatient as Sydney, leaning forward on the bed. "Like a mountain lion?"

"A mountain lion." Lydia repeated nodding, still staring off into the distance.

"Are you sure you saw a mountain lion, or are you just saying that because that's what the police told you?" Sydney asked trying to meet Lydia's eyes, desperate for any clue.

"A mountain lion." Lydia stated confidently.

Stiles leaned forward and grabbed the stuffed giraffe on her bedside table, holding it in front of her. "What's this?"

"A mountain lion." Lydia said as confident as before with a nod.

"Okay." Sydney said staying up, giving up on getting anything out of Lydia in this state. "You're so high."

Sydney was about to walk away when Lydia let her head fall against Stiles leg. He gasped and adjusted himself making Sydney scoff and grab his arm. She pulled him up, waking Lydia up from her quick nap.

"Well.." Stiles said looking to Lydia, who had gone back to her original position.

"We're gonna go." Sydney said giving her a small wave. Sydney started to walk out of the room with Stiles right behind her. Before they fully shut the door they heard Lydia mutter something.

"Stay."

Stiles burst back into the room with a confused and eager look. "Me? Me stay?"

Sydney sighed and leaning against the door frame. Lydia sat up on her bed seductively with a nod. Sydney avoided her eyes and Stiles sat back on the spot he was before. She was getting ready to drag Stiles away from the drugged girl when she heard the end of whatever she was saying to Stiles. "Stay, Jackson."

Sydney gave her a sad look as Lydia fell into the bed, fully passed out. Sydney looked over at the disappointed Stiles and nodded towards the door. "Lets go, Vivian's probably waiting for us."

"Wait. Didn't Vivian say something about Lydia being on her phone?" Stiles asked glancing over at Sydney before looking back over at the bedside table with Lydia's phone on it.

"You genius." Sydney said rushing over and grabbing the phone typing the password quickly, then going to sit next to Stiles.

Luckily the video was the first thing they saw when the phone was open. They watched it all the way through, at first it was just Lydia putting on lip gloss and pouting, then you see Lydia sour and look out her window.

"If it isn't Vivian Gasko." Lydia said gaze taken away from the camera.

"Lydia Martin. Didn't know you could drive." Vivian said in the background making Lydia pout in an over exaggerated way as she got out of the driver side. Her phone dropping so that it was focused more on the window then the two arguing.

"Don't do it much. Its messes up my nails." Lydia said back as most of the lights started to go out in the store.

"When you say things like that it makes me dislike you more." Vivian said while the final light went out.

"Then it's working." Lydia said back in a snide tone while the emergency lights flashed over and over in the background.

"Why'd you get my attention Lydia?" Vivian asked with a tired tone as a black figure darted in the store.

"Sydney talked to me earlier and she wanted-" Lydia tried to say before she was cut off as her phone fell to the ground and the full image of the figure was in view.

Stiles and Sydney paused and rewound the tape. They paused on the figure, it was scary too look at. But it had bright red eyes and they knew it was their guy.

"Scott?" Sydney asked making eye contact with Stiles.

"Scott."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Her parents didn't care. Not one bit. Tara had been put on house arrest before, usually they stayed with her for a full day. Make sure she didn't get into anything too troublesome that would tarnish her families reputation. It was only 9 fucking hours. 9 hours since one of the most traumatic moments in Tara's life for them to leave.

They took her away from her actually family. The people who could help her get through this. They took away her phone and kept her from school. Then they just fucking leave. Tara couldn't even react to this. She should be mad, furious, maybe sad. But all she felt was numb. She saw a dead man, and Jackson struggle while a deadly werewolf stalked over him.

She was numb. Why hadn't he gotten her? Why didn't he kill Jackson? Could she have saved the poor movie store employee? She couldn't handle it all so she had just stopped thinking. She had walked right out of her house and into the woods. She walked till she found right what she was looking for.

The bridge. It was a beautiful bridge that went over the small river that was in the middle of the forest. Tara sat on the edge of the railing looking down at the water below. She tried to relax and just listen to the sounds of nature. She was so focused on it she didn't hear the approaching voices.

"Tare?" Scott asked as he and Allison spotted her alone on the bridge. "You okay?"

"I feel like royalty Scottie." Tara joked back not being able to work up a good smile. "Hey Allie."

"Hello?" Allison said with that annoyingly cute confused face.

"What are you two doing skipping school?" Tara teased but once again not being able to work up a smile.

"Trying to detach." Scott said sharing a small smile with Allison.

"What are you trying to detach from Allison?" Tara asked looking back down at the river.

"How do you know it's her?" Scott asked defensively.

"Because when I needed to detach you took me here Scott. When you need to detach you just got to me or Stiles." Tara explained kicking her feet. "Sometimes if it's from us, you go to V."

"It's my birthday. I don't really enjoy it. But Scott's starting to change my mind." Allison said with a fond smile.

"Yeah, he does that. I didn't like my birthday, my parents always forgot. After one horrible party, Scott took me here. Gave me one of the best presents I've ever gotten. Don't tell Vivian I said that. Then he helped the Gasko's and Stilinski's throw my other parties for years." Tara explained with her own fond smile. She sighed down at her own reflection looking over at the two concerned faces. "I should get going. Vivian's got to be losing her mind by now."

"Have a nice skip day Scott, and have a great birthday Allison."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Where have you been?" Was the first thing out of Vivian's mouth when Tara walked into Stiles room.

"I need a walk to clear my thoughts." Tara answered with a small smile, while giving Vivian a look.

"Well we have something to show you." Stiles said rushing over to Tara with a mix of panic and fear. "Is this who you saw last night?"

Stiles pulled out Sydney's phone with a photo of the Alpha. The exact thing Tara saw last night was now staring her in the face. She clear her throat and nodded. She avoided the look Vivian gave her and got back to the matter at hand.

"Has Scott seen it yet?" Tara asked going and sitting on Stiles bed.

"No, his phones still off but we've been trying to contact him since we found it." Sydney explained with her hands on her hips.

"Speaking of.." Stiles said dialing Scott's number and holding it up to his ear. "Hey, it's me again. Look we found something, and we don't know what to do, okay? So if you could turn your phone on right now, that'd be great. Or else I'll kill you. Do you understand me? I'm gonna kill you, I'll have Vivian kill you. And I'm too upset to come up with a witty description about how exactly I'm going to kill you, but I'm going to do it, okay?"

Stiles then threw his phone on the bed in anger, going to sulk in his desk chair. Sydney then pulled out her phone and dialed his number. "Hey Scott, you dumbass-"

They all just tuned out Sydney's message that was mostly swears. Tara got Vivian's worried gaze when she was saved by the knock at the door. Noah leaned against the door frame looking at Stiles.

"Please tell me I'm gonna hear good news at this parent/teacher thing tonight." He asked now looking between his two children.

"Depends on how you define 'good news'." Stiles said starting to play with his highlighter lid.

"I define it as both of you getting straight A's with no behavioral issues." Noah said looking at Stiles with his arms crossed.

"You might wanna rethink that definition." Stiles said wincing to himself. Noah then looked at his other child who was now avoiding his gaze.

"Enough said." Noah said, disappointment clear on his face.

Noah walked out of the room leaving the four alone, once again. Stiles and Sydney deflated looking more disappointed then Noah. Vivian and Tara then both got a text at the same time. Both not needing to read it to know what it is from. 

"We gotta go. My mom's going and she always makes us go with her." Vivian explained with an excited nod from Tara.

"They don't talk as bad about us if we're there with her." Tara said with a mysterious smile.

"They don't have anything bad to say about us anyway. She's in your driveway and is going to start honking soon. So goodbye." Vivian said giving a small way before walking out. Tara stop just before the door was fully closed.

"We'll tell you if we see Scott there." She said quickly before leaving.

Sydney sat on the bed in the now quiet room. She saw out of the corner of her eye, Stiles looking at the photo again. She could hear him mumble to himself, and sighed to herself looking down at her phone and the hundred missed calls.

"Come on Scott."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

No matter what Tara said, they didn't get special treatment. They sat outside the classroom for each meeting. After everything was over they met up with Melissa outside, who was still missing Scott. She was extra worried and still trying to reach Scott. Naomi was trying to call Melissa when they saw Allison's parents who also looked worried.

They all walked over, with Tara and Vivian hesitantly hanging out on the side. Melissa looked very cautious so Naomi took the liberty. "Excuse me, you're not Allison's parents are you?"

"I'm Scott's mom, and I hate to say it but he's not answering his phone either." Melissa said finally gaining some courage. The two started giving her a dirty look.

"You're his mother?" Chris said with a sneer.

"Funny how you say that like it's an accusation." Melissa said with a tone not unlike Chris's.

"Yeah, what's your problem?" Naomi asked crossing her arms.

"Well, I wouldn't claim it as a source of pride, since he basically kidnapped my daughter today." Chris accused.

"How do we know skipping school wasn't your daughter's idea?" Melissa asked starting to get as aggressive as Chris.

"My daughter.." Chris said trailing off as his eyes wandered behind them "Is right there."

They all looked over and saw Allison and Scott standing guiltily by Allison's car, trying to avoid their parents look. Melissa started to storm over to Scott with Allison's parent's following after her.

"Get in the car and wait for me, no arguments." Naomi said leaving no room for the girls to speak before she was following the 3 angry parents.

"Where exactly have you been?" Melissa asked harshly, with Naomi making it to her side just in time.

"Nowhere mom." Scott responded like a fucking coward. Vivian and Tara may have eavesdropping a little.

"Nowhere, meaning not at school." Melissa lectured, while Allison's parents still trying to reach them.

"Kind of." Scott said his mood slightly deflating.

"It's not his fault. It's my birthday, and we were-" Allison defended only getting interrupted when her parents finally made it to them.

"Allison." Chris said stopping his daughters little explanation. "In the car."

Before anything else could happen, they heard a girl scream and a crash. The crowd all started running towards their cars and drive away. Everyone except Tara, Vivian, Allison, and Scott. They were all slowly walking around searching for the cause of the commotion. They all had their own thoughts about what it might be.

They each heard the growling and saw flashes of what is now presumed to be a stray dog. Allison could hear it coming closer and started to slowly back up. She backed up right into an oncoming car, but Scott luckily pulled her out of the way. Her mom went to check on her and then he kept looking.

Noah was also looking and spotted the dog. He ran over to where it was, but then got hit by a car backing up. Tara ran over to him to check on him, and he reassured her he was okay. Noah then grabbed the gun strapped to his ankle, making Tara back away from him, reassured he was okay.

Then there was gunshots. The chaos stopped as everyone looked from Chris, who shot the gun, and a now dead mountain lion. Tara couldn't keep her eyes off of it, she felt tears building in her eyes while Vivian tried to pull her away. Naomi went over to Noah with Melissa behind her, they made sure he was absolutely okay before walking away.

Tara couldn't help wondering if she had gone crazy.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Has Vivian been sleeping well? She keeps zoning out and she's had these small outbursts that result in some arguments with other classmates. Other than that she's been amazing, only some small signs of her anxiety. But she's great..."

Vivian stared up at her ceiling, like she had been doing many nights since this whole situation began. She rethought the events of the day. Of the days since everything happened. Of the text she got from Stiles. deleted photo and video...

"Tara's doing average. I feel like she could be doing more, I've had her two years now and one of those years she had the class with Mr. McCall, and the other without. I've noticed that when she has it with Mr. McCall she gets more distracted and helps him more than herself..."

Tara stayed at the Gasko's that night. She'd been sleeping on and off for hours. Her dreams consisted of the monster she had seen in the movie store and the dead mountain lion, Scott's face when he saw. She wanted to talk to him after the whole event, but Naomi pulled her away too soon. Tara hopes he's okay...

"Mr. Stilinski, so now that we've discussed you son.. Sydney hasn't been doing good. She's failing my class and I know she's failing one other. I don't know why she's failing. I mean she knows this stuff, maybe it's her friends..."

Sydney sat in her own bed reading about the two stupid subjects she's been failing. She couldn't focus, but she could also hear Stiles up and about in his room. Sydney decided to give up, she got up leaving the mess and walked over to the next room. She made eye contact with Stiles when she entered the room. They didn't say any words, she just walked over and sat down next to him looking over the papers he set in front of her...

"Mikayla is amazing, she's so sweet and she just loves helping out. The only thing I'm concerned about is she doesn't seem to be trying to make friends. She's a sweet girl but I only see her with a few select Sophomores, I hope she branches out soon..."

Mikayla Martin is a loser. She doesn't want to make any friends, and she likes the friends she has. She only wished they liked her back. Last year they hung out plenty of times and she thought they liked her but lately, it seems like they've been avoiding hanging out with her. Maybe she should just try harder...

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
992K 37.4K 89
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
129K 7.3K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
154K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...