π—–π—”π—£π—§π—œπ—©π—”π—§π—˜π—— / ᡗᡃᡉᡏᡒ...

Autorstwa vkookLOML9597

(π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™Ώπ™»π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™³) . . . no-one knew that two males can fall in love with eachother after all things happen... WiΔ™cej

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
1-KIM
2-JEON
3-DARK KNIGHT
4-MEET
5-UH-OH
6-LATE
7-TAE-HYUNG?
8-SHE
9-JUNGKOOK'S PAST
10-HEY!
11-FRIENDS
12- BRAT
13- YOU?
14- TISSUE
15- TALKS
16- CAN WE?
17- REN
18- WHO WAS THAT
19- HUG
20- BETRAY
21- WHERE AM I?
22- MAFIA BOSS
23- HURT
24- APOLOGIZE
25- HARSH
26- TECHNICAL ISSUE?
27- SORRY EVERYONE
28- KNOWING HIM
29- WHERE IS HE!
31- HAPPY?
32- BE CAREFUL
33-YESHI
34-DAD
35- LETTING IT OUT
36- STUBBORN
37- FOREHEAD KISS
38- OH MY-
39- FIRST HOME
40- HOUSE TOUR
41- PRANK AND CONFESSION
42- CLOSER
43- ANOTHER PLAN?
44- A BABY ON THE WAY!
45- GET READY
46- BREATHTAKING
47- TEARY KISS
48- KIDNAPPED AGAIN?
CHECK OUT
49- DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY MAN
50- HIS MOTHER
51- LETTING GO
52- A DREAM!
53- HURTS SO BAD
54- FAMILY
55- TELLING THE TRUTH
56- MOMMA? AND HOSEOK
57- HELP AND PERMISSION
58- I LOVE YOU!
59- WE'RE FINE
60- CUDDLE
61- LOVING A BIT
62- THEIR END BUT NEW PROBLEM
63- UNFORGETTABLE
64-ANOTHER SURPRISE
65- HICKEY ON YEONTAN'S DAD
66- SUSPECT
67- CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
68-ECSTASY
69- THE FORTH STAR
70- FINALLY IT'S DONE
71- HAIR COLOUR
72- MEETING KIMS
73- PLUSHIES
74- BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
75- ACT OF LOVE
76- CARE
❀️❀️
77- AGAIN
78- ASTONISHING
79- BIKE
80- DANCING UNDER THE DARK
81- THE CRAVE OF LOVE
82- MORNING'S PRESENT
83- GOOD NEWS
84- CONGRATULATIONS
85- EUPHORIA
CAPTIVATED (EPILOGUE)

30- SHOPPING AND ATTACK

1.3K 63 10
Autorstwa vkookLOML9597

Jungkook was at a mall. The mall had a place where they sell clothes for gay people.

He went their straight and started to pick some clothes for Taehyung. He was choosing some skirts and some shorts, cute shirts, some crop tops and also some dresses. He was taking some time while choosing because he wanted the best for Taehyung. Things what Taehyung's pretty self deserved.

He even bought some stockings. Who knows maybe Taehyung likes them. He bought two black and 4 different coloured stockings.

Jungkook's cheeks turned pink when he realised he had to buy undergarments too. Otherwise Taehyung will be uncomfortable. He cleared his throat but slowly started to look through them. He was not sure if they would fit Taehyung but he still picked them.

When he was waiting before the cash desk he felt the same feeling he felt the time he entered the shop. He brought two bodyguards with him when he came here.

Kang Taehyun and Kim Yugyeom, his bodyguards were waiting outside of the shop. He informed them through the transmitter to check if there was anyone suspicious.

They told him that there was nothing like that outside of the shop. Jungkook was also observing people inside. His eyes caught attention of a male who was looking at him before, but when their eyes met he quickly looked away.

The man was wearing a black suit. He also noticed a black earpiece on his right ear.

"Sir here's your things. Thank you for coming." The lady in the cash counter said giving the bags to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and paid.

When he left the shop he saw the man following him. Both of his bodyguards were following him behind too.

"Listen, there's a man following us, be careful. I think there's more. Be ready with your weapons." He whispered. He tilted his head to make sure that they both heard what he said through the transmitter.

"Got it boss." They whispered togather, making sure not to be obvious.

"When Jungkook reached the parking lot, he opened the backseat and put all the bags. He was about to close the door of the driver's sear but then a loud gunshot was heard.

People who were in the parking lot as well started to shout. They sat in their own car as soon as they could. Some people started to run. Fortunately the area was not very much crowded.

He got out of the car and hurriedly closed the door. He got a hold of his gun and started to scan the area. He started to step ahead while holding the gun with his both hand. He saw Taehyun and Yugyeom were also holding their gun.

He gestured them to scatter and find who did this. They nodded and left to do their job.

Suddenly someone grabbed Jungkook's neck from behind. Oh, the skeleton tattoo.

The man Slid his dominant forearm under Jungkook's chin and wrapped his neck. He lodged his forearm between his chin and chest. The hold was tight. The man grabbed Jungkook's shoulder to stabilize his hold.

Jungkook raised his hand and elbowed the man's nose, making it bleed. He hit the man's crotch area with his with his boots so hard. He felt the hold around his neck loosened. Also heard groaning from the man. The man feel behind his holding his private area with one hand and one hand was holding his nose.

He quickly pulled out from the man's grasp and kneed his stomach and punched the side of his head.

When he turned around he saw another man was there holding a baseball bat. He raised the bat to hit Jungkook but jungkook successfully dodged the hit and kicked the man's leg. The man fell on his knees but he was still holding the bat.

He swung the bat again but jungkook held the bat and hit the man with the same bat. He hit so hard that he thought he broke the man's rib. He punched the man's head as he did the with the other one.

He walked forward and went to attack another man. He was going to attack him but someone again grabbed him from behind, but this time the man behind his held his both hands. The man in the front was going to throw a punch but he ducked his head and the man who was holding him got the strong punch.

The grip around his released and he shooted the man in his shoulder. But the man at his back held him from his waist. When he felt that he smirked.

"Thanks man." He thanked the man who held him, without knowing how he helped Jungkook. Jungkook jumped, raising his leg he kicked the man hard. The man fell as soon as the kick touched his nack.

The man behind him was dumbfound. He lifted his hand to hit Jungkook but couldn't as he also received two shot in his legs. He screamed and fell on the ground.

Jungkook was not the one who shot him this time. Jungkook saw Taehyun coming behind a piller. He nodded at his boss.

Yugyeom also came out of somewhere. They were injured but not badly. They just got few cuts.

"No-one is left boss." Yugyeom said. Taehyun Slided his gun in his belt.

"Let's head home, then." Jungkook said and turned around to leave. When he was about to open the door again his hand started to pain badly. He felt something ripped his skin.

A bullet. The man who held Jungkook first was pointing the gun at him. The pain unfortunately made the man's target miss and the bullet hit his forearm.

Jungkook was going to shoot the man but it was too late. Yugyeom already shot the male while glaring at him.

They're loyal to their boss. They con not tolerate it when someone betray the mafia or hurt him physically.

"Sir, hurry up we need to treat this." Taehyun said, opening the passenger seat's gate for Jungkook.

"I'll drive you home." He finished his sentence.

Jungkook slightly smiled and patted both of their shoulders. And told Yugyeom to get in his car.

When they reached home, he told Taehyun to grab the bags and follow him in the mansion.

"When he opened the gate he saw Taehyung was sitting there, talking to Yoongi and Jin.

Three of them turned their head towards the front door. Taehyung's eyes were wide when he saw Jungkook's arm was bleeding. His shirt was wet with blood. Jin gasped and stood up. He walked straight to Jungkook and asked "Jungkook, how?" He pointed his fingers at the raven haired male's arm.

"Lee" he replied shortly but everyone Heard that.

Yoongi cursed under his breath "that fucker is thinking he can do anything huh?" He muttered.

Taehyung who was silently sitting there biting his lower lip. He didn't know why he was feeling bad for Jungkook.

"Come on I'll treat this." Jin sighed and went to grab the first aid box.

Jungkook saw Taehyun was standing there with the bags. He didn't even looked at Taehyung. He felt like Taehyung would hate him more now. He would feel scared, uncomfortable again.

Jungkook was not ready to see the hatred, the anger, the disgust for him in Taehyung's eyes.

He sighed and said "take this bags to Taehyung's room." And he left the room while Taehyun walked upstairs behind Jungkook. (Jungkook's room was at the same floor as Taehyung)

Taehyung frowned when Jungkook mentioned his name. He started to wander what was in the bag but noticed the brand's name in the bag. He realised Jungkook bought clothes for him.

"Um... Hyung, do you have any idea what happened?" Taehyung asked Yoongi.

"Lee's attacked him." Yoongi said. " First he tried to attack hobi and Namjoon and now Jungkook." He scoffed mockingly.

"He thought he can win against Jungkook this easily?"

Taehyung was listening everything. He did not know what to say so he stopped himself from speaking anything.

"He doesn't know what's he doing right now. If Jungkook blasts one day, Lee will literally beg on his knees for his death." Yoongi greeted his teeths.

"Uh.... Can I ask why you guys are so mad at that man. The Lee man." Taehyung asked. He was suddenly curious why they're so eager to kill that man.

"I think you should ask Jungkook." With that Yoongi excused himself.

Taehyung who was sitting there and thinking if he should talk to Jungkook or not. Jungkook was looking so much in pain. His dark blue shirt's sleeve was literally clinging to his hands as it was wet with blood. The whole sleeve was bloodied.

He never saw something like that so ofcourse he was startled a bit. Not a bit, a lot. Another thing he noticed that Jungkook was avoiding his presence, like he was not even existing in the room.

He shook his head and went to his room. The bags were neatly placed near the bed. Five bags. Taehyung knew the brand because he also used to shop from the store or the same brand.

He was feeling something strange in his heart when he figured out Jungkook chose everything for him. He was confused that why he was so excited to see what Jungkook chose for him.

When he opened the bags one by one he was amazed seeing the clothes. He liked all of them, every fabric. But when he opened the last bag he saw the stockings, and a colourful set of panties. He blushed hard. Jungkook literally bought them too! Embarassing.

Shaking the embarrassment away he decided to try everything and he did. Every cloth was perfect for him. Even the underpants too.

Without taking them off he started to wear the stockings. They were actually looking cute but when he tried the black ones he literally lost himself looking at his own legs. He was looking like a snack. But then his round, plumpy ass was cherry on top.

He... Really chose them for me.... Taehyung was thinking looking at himself in the mirror and biting his lower lip.

He suddenly came out of his thoughts and got changed.

He was going to wear the t-shirt he was wearing before but then he grabbed a light brown printed sweater and a skirt. He wore a white tshirt underneath.

(Recognised this?ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ )

After taking a deep breath he left his room and made his way Jungkook's room unknowingly. When he was standing outside of the room, Well, he was blaming his feets. Because for him he did not have any idea why he was here.

Um.. maybe for a thanks. But little did he know, he wanted to see if Jungkook was okay or not.

He was about to knock but Heard a scream followed by a painful groan. He quickly opened the door and saw Jungkook's arm was bleeding again. The bandage was turning red. He gasped loudly.

Jungkook snapped his head at the sound of the door opening and a gasp. He mentally slapped himself when he saw Taehyung's reaction.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, hiding the painful expression as much as he can.

"You're hand is bleeding." Taehyung whispered and entered the room without realising.

He looked at the arm then at Jungkook. "Why did you scream suddenly?" He asked.

"Slipped on the floor and arm got jabbed in the corner of the bed so.." he said as he tried to getting up.

"Uh, I should call Jin hyu-"

"You don't have to do anything, do you want something?" Jungkook asked, sighing. His arm was hurting like a bitch.

"But your arm is blee-" he couldn't complete his sentence again as Jungkook spoke "it's okay tae, I'm fine, you don't have to do anything." And sat in the bed.

"I.. um.. wanted to say thanks for the clothes, they were all perfect..." He blushed again when he remembered he was wearing one of those pantie.

"You don't have to thank, it's fine " Jungkook nodded. He liked that Taehyung was wearing those clothes. They actually looks so perfect on him. He was glad Taehyung was wearing them.

There was a awkward silence.

"You want to say something more?" Jungkook asked when he saw Taehyung standing there silently.

"No no, nothing." Taehyung quickly said.

"Okay." Jungkook nodded again.

"Yeah, okay..." Taehyung was thinking that Jungkook was doing nothing to his arm, was it not paining?

"Okay, um, I'm leaving." He said and Jungkook hummed. He still didn't let his eyes meet Taehyung's.

When Taehyung left Jungkook's room he went to kitchen to see if Jin was there and bingo! Jin was actually preparing for lunch.

"Jin Hyung!" He called and jin stooped whatever he was doing. He looked at Taehyung with a raised eyebrow.

"I heard a scream from Jungkook's room when I was coming here, you should see what happened." He said clearing his throat. Making himself sound like he didn't see anything. Like he did not just saw Jungkook's red soaked bandage.

"What? Oh my god! Thank you tae!" He said, turned the stove off.

He passed Taehyung but yelled "by the way you're looking gorgeous tae." And went away, making the poor boy blush.

Taehyung realised that he really insisted to help Jungkook? Why on the earth he did that? But he did felt a sting in his heart when the male told him he didn't have to do anything. He just wanted to help him.

It was my first time writing a action scene, sorry if you're disappointed.
SORRY for the mistakes ✨
30 chapters done! Wow😳

^uh-oh Jeon. Don't ask just do it!😕

^^oh!!! He's so cute 😓♥️

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

128K 5.6K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
33.6K 1.6K 38
........A TAEKOOK FANFICTION..... He was meant to be his from the beginning.. It was decided from their birth... Weather they want it or not... But...
26K 1.3K 20
What happens when your past and present collides. The reality that you have been running from, catches up with you. That is what is happening with Ji...
587K 20.7K 50
His hand made its way to my waist pulling our bodies together "Beware". I closed my eyes feeling his hot breath on my neck which made my legs go weak...