Sincerely, S

Patronus2022 द्वारा

I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it ca... अधिक

Chapter 1: Taylor
Chapter 2: Taylor
Chapter 3: Skinner
Chapter 4: Taylor
Chapter 5: Skinner
Chapter 6: Taylor
Chapter 7: Taylor
Chapter 8: Taylor
Chapter 9: Micah
Chapter 10: Micah
Chapter 11: Micah
Chapter 12: Taylor
Chapter 13: Taylor
Chapter 14: Taylor
Chapter 15: Taylor
Chapter 16: Skinner
Chapter 17: Micah
Chapter 18: Micah
Chapter 19: Taylor
Chapter 20: Taylor
Chapter 21: Taylor
Chapter 22: Taylor
Chapter 23: Taylor
Chapter 24: Micah
Chapter 25: Micah
Chapter 26: Taylor
Chapter 27: Taylor
Chapter 28: Taylor
Chapter 29: Taylor
Chapter 30: Micah
Chapter 31: Micah
Chapter 32: Micah
Chapter 33: Taylor
Chapter 34: Taylor
Chapter 35: Micah
Chapter 36: Micah
Chapter 37: Taylor
Chapter 38: Taylor
Chapter 39: Taylor
Chapter 40: Taylor
Chapter 41: Taylor
Chapter 42: Micah
Chapter 43: Micah
Chapter 44: Micah
Chapter 45: Micah
Chapter 46: Taylor
Chapter 47: Taylor
Chapter 48: Taylor
Chapter 49: Taylor
Chapter 50: Micah
Chapter 51: Micah
Chapter 52: Micah
Chapter 53: Micah
Chapter 54: Micah
Chapter 55: Taylor
Chapter 56: Taylor
Chapter 57: Micah
Chapter 58: Micah
Chapter 59: Micah
Chapter 60: Micah
Chapter 61: Taylor
Chapter 62: Taylor
Chapter 63: Taylor
Chapter 64: Micah
Chapter 65: Micah
Chapter 66: Taylor
Chapter 67: Taylor
Chapter 68: Taylor
Chapter 69: Taylor
Chapter 70: Micah
Chapter 71: Micah
Chapter 72: Micah
Chapter 73: Taylor
Chapter 74: Micah
Chapter 75: Micah
Chapter 76: Micah

Chapter 77: Taylor

733 11 0
Patronus2022 द्वारा

 Six Weeks Later....

"Do you think he is going to propose?" Grace stops outside the apartment building dropping me off, from going out to eat, something we've picked up on doing twice a week.

"If he don't I will." I mutter and she laughs.

"You want him really bad." She teases and I smile.

"I can't wait forever; I want a ring." I go on with her grabbing my bag slipping out of the car. I recovered three weeks ago since the bullet was in the soft tissue of my leg, it's left me with a scar. Micah has been making sure, I'm safe installed cameras outside the apartment building, and a camera outside the apartment door. Monday, I start my job at the diner me and Grace like, the waitress there has been really nice as always and put in a good word for me.

Me and Micah have never been stronger, he gave me a collar when I recovered, and the passion has not stopped. The sex is good, still hot as ever, and I just want to take the next step now, I want a life with him, I want everything with him. I can't spend any minute with him and not think of him that way, I use the key to our apartment and open the door, I take off my jacket putting it on the stand and my keys, I see candles lighting up the entrance in a circle. I start following the candles that veer off into a path and I walk through the living room, when I get to the hallway leading to the bedroom there is picture, he took of us me kneeling down in front of him, dressed in red.

I keep walking past my door to his, then I get to the playroom, I open the door and see rose petals leading all the way to that door. The door where I hid that day, I keep walking and see it's open, I go standing in front of it and see him standing there. He smirks at me, before kneeling down in front of me.

"What is this?" I ask and he raises a finger at me.

"I love the way you smile, and laugh, I love the way you hum silently when you're cooking. I love the way you moan in your sleep; I like everything about you, and I can't wait to learn more about you. I love you T and I can't imagine my life without you. Will you Marry me?" He asks and I gasp I feel tears in my eyes my heartbeat quickening, and I nod instantly. I walk up to him as he stands and kiss him, I feel him sliding the ring onto my finger and I pull away looking at the red stone, with the silver band and kiss him.

"I love you." I say looking up at him.

"I love you." He starts kissing me and I feel this need rising up inside of me. "I wanted to give you one good memory in this room." He whispers pulling away.

"It's perfect." I gasp and when I turn, I see a framed piece of paper laying on a table to the side.

"I found it in your bedsheets when I was about to wash the stuff from your old place." He smiles at me when I pick it up.

I am not done with you yet T, I'll be seeing you soon in more ways than one.

It was too good, baby. Too good. I keep thinking about it.

You may be trying to avoid me but you forget you live in my building. See ya soon.

Sincerely, S

"Now I live in your apartment." I joke and he smirks kissing my neck.

"You're never leaving either, Kitten." He picks me up tossing me onto the bed. He starts taking off his suit and take in this beautiful man standing in front of me remembering how I felt when I read the words, 'Sincerely, S'.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

117K 4.2K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
63.2M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
34.2K 350 25
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
686K 12.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...