Sincerely, S

By Patronus2022

I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it ca... More

Chapter 1: Taylor
Chapter 2: Taylor
Chapter 3: Skinner
Chapter 4: Taylor
Chapter 5: Skinner
Chapter 6: Taylor
Chapter 7: Taylor
Chapter 8: Taylor
Chapter 9: Micah
Chapter 10: Micah
Chapter 11: Micah
Chapter 12: Taylor
Chapter 13: Taylor
Chapter 14: Taylor
Chapter 15: Taylor
Chapter 16: Skinner
Chapter 17: Micah
Chapter 18: Micah
Chapter 19: Taylor
Chapter 20: Taylor
Chapter 21: Taylor
Chapter 22: Taylor
Chapter 23: Taylor
Chapter 24: Micah
Chapter 25: Micah
Chapter 26: Taylor
Chapter 27: Taylor
Chapter 28: Taylor
Chapter 29: Taylor
Chapter 30: Micah
Chapter 31: Micah
Chapter 32: Micah
Chapter 33: Taylor
Chapter 34: Taylor
Chapter 35: Micah
Chapter 36: Micah
Chapter 37: Taylor
Chapter 38: Taylor
Chapter 39: Taylor
Chapter 40: Taylor
Chapter 41: Taylor
Chapter 42: Micah
Chapter 43: Micah
Chapter 44: Micah
Chapter 45: Micah
Chapter 46: Taylor
Chapter 47: Taylor
Chapter 48: Taylor
Chapter 49: Taylor
Chapter 50: Micah
Chapter 51: Micah
Chapter 52: Micah
Chapter 53: Micah
Chapter 54: Micah
Chapter 55: Taylor
Chapter 56: Taylor
Chapter 57: Micah
Chapter 58: Micah
Chapter 59: Micah
Chapter 60: Micah
Chapter 61: Taylor
Chapter 62: Taylor
Chapter 63: Taylor
Chapter 64: Micah
Chapter 65: Micah
Chapter 66: Taylor
Chapter 67: Taylor
Chapter 68: Taylor
Chapter 69: Taylor
Chapter 70: Micah
Chapter 71: Micah
Chapter 72: Micah
Chapter 73: Taylor
Chapter 74: Micah
Chapter 75: Micah
Chapter 77: Taylor

Chapter 76: Micah

331 8 0
By Patronus2022

I whip my foot out tripping the one on my right and I grab the one on my left when I spin, wrapping my arm around his neck. I move my arm to the right snapping his neck, I let go letting him slide onto the floor, before the other brother can get up, I put my foot on his throat holding him there. I move my foot kneeling down beside him, quickly putting my arm over his throat, I bring my knife out of my jeans and flick it open, his eyes widen.

"Goodnight." I quip I plant my knife into the middle of his chest and he gasps, before he can scream, I move my knife lower. I split him in two from his chest to his stomach and I see when blood starts coming out of his mouth from the injuries, I see a couch over to the side with a rag on the back, I grab it cleaning it off before sticking my knife back into my jeans.

I see the hatch a couple feet close to the wall, and I slide the bodies that way before I open the hatch. I grab the brother with the broken neck and shove him into the hatch and I hear a muted scream. I do the same with the one I cut open and I hear a cry. I grab the edge of the hatch and swing out landing right in front of the bodies, when I look up, I see Pete. Knuckles is behind him smirking at me. I see the black gag in Pete's mouth and I nod my head, Knuckles steps forward pulling the gag off.

"Last words?" I ask and he scoffs.

"Last words?" He questions and I nod.

"The ones you sent to my apartment are dead before you ask, so by my count, your whole family is dead." I shrug and his eyes close.

"I just wanted a better life for my family surely you can understand that." He whispers.

"You tried killing my girl, I'll never understand that." I say and his eyes widen. I slowly start to feel my chest hurting, my heart hurting knowing my Kitten is in pain and I'm away from her right now.

"She's alive?" He questions, Knuckles walks around him to my side, and I shrug.

"Guess you'll never know." I quip raising my gun I fire once right between the eyes. He slumps in his chair and I sigh putting the gun back into my pants.

"No snarky comeback?" He questions.

"I want to get back to her." I sigh and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on." He orders and I follow him out the front door. We get to the car, and I climb in beside Knuckles putting him in the driver seat. "I probably wouldn't have even spoken to him if I'm honest." He mutters.

"Yeah, well. I was thinking about torturing him for a couple hundred years but Kitten wouldn't want that." I close my eyes laying back against the seat.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 38.2K 69
❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...
411K 6.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
1.5M 25.1K 25
Althea There's no way a handsome billionaire would pay money for me. I'm mousey and look like I stepped right out of the nerd brigade. It's not like...
116K 4.2K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...