he saved me

By Prentiss_Reid

warning ⚠️ this story may contain surten triggering topics such as: deppresion , self harm , abuse, rape, alc... More

dear diary
reunion
back at hogwarts
Dumbledore's office
the incident
snapes Chambers
a dream turns into a nightmare
legilimency
paralysed
my part of the story
the bully
a fun day
the astronomy tower
a date?
rescue mission
In voldemorts hands
im a death eater?!
another lose
grief
awakening
adoption
home sweet home
quality time
training day
start of the holidays
moving in
the order
emerald witch?
Christmas
summoned
new years eve
back to class
Harry's plan
Sirius
end of the school year
summer vacation
a great start
Dumbledore
new headmaster
breaking down
werewolf visit
break up
talks
intervention
running away
Hi dad
we missed you
doing it together
out of control
wake up
getting help
Boggart
scared
prophecy
relapsed
preparation
its starting...
the battle of hogwarts
my fight
happily ever after

the after math

962 18 0
By Prentiss_Reid

Y/n's pov:

I wanted to go find Fred to thank him again. But severus suggested i rest for abit, or atleast till Dumbledore did something about the bully.
" you know despite what happend, today was a fun day :)" I remarked.
" it really was" severus said but he faced said something different .
"Severus are you alright? Tell me what's on your mind"
" it's alright y/n. No need to worry "he said.
" severus, tell me before I take my revenge and entered your mind for once" I say jokingly, but when it comes to it. I will try.
" right, I'll see you try" he said in a whisper, I guess he didn't realise I heard him.

I started to concentrate, I closed my eyes. I imagined my soul going into snapes mind. I felt something shift, I opend my eyes. I was in severus mind. " how the heck did I do that" I say outloud. The words echoed. I saw memories floating, they were ball shaped. I didnt want to look in any of his memories, I didn't want to hurt him like he had done with me.

I saw a gold glowing ball right in the center, it contained a picture of us on the ice. This memory must be as important to him as it was with me.
Right beside it it showed a picture of me coming down with the broom, I looked sow in shock. I wanted to play the memory. But severus pushed me out.

"How did you-, you didn't even use a wand, and how did you get passed the border. I locked away my memories" he said in shock.
" idk, I just imagined it and it happend. Just like how I pushed you out of my head" I remarked.
" severus, I didn't open any memories.  That wasn't what I was there for. I just wanted to know your thoughts. But I saw somethings" severus had a scared look on his face, maybe he was worried I saw something from his youth.

" you had this gold glowing memory, of us. At the lake. But right next to it, you had the memory of me right after I fell from the tower" I said
" it is the best day for me but also on of the worst. The best part was at the lake. But the worst was hearing you scream, for me. And I wasn't there"
He said
"Is this what this is about? You not being there when I fell?" I said worried. " I wanted to come up to the tower right before I heard you scream. If I had left earlier. I-I could have stopped that girl from pushing you"
" severus don't you dare feel guilt over this. Its not your fault. Besides you cane running to me the second you knew I was indanger. Your were to first to hold me when I landed. Your always there for me severus. Give yourself a break" I say to him as I give him a hug.

" sorry to break your special moment" Dumbledore said as he came in.
" I just wanted to inform you that the girl will be expeld" he said with a small smile on his face.
" thank you albus" severus said.
" yes thank you, but sir have you heard any information about my mother yet?" I say in a concerned voice.
" no sorry my dear, I haven't heard anything yet" he said as he left.

Severus rubbed my back in comfort.
" y/n I know this might not be the timing to ask but would it be oke if I teach you mind control. It seems your a natural. You even did it without a wand or spell, only one of the most powerful wizards and witches are capable of doing this. For example Dumbledore and the Lord voldemort."

" I would love to, do you really think I will be capable of such thing" I said doubtful.
" ofc my dear, you do not realise what power you hold"
" eem severus, this also may not be the time but I feel like you should know something" I say nervous .
" what is it?!" He said worried...

" I know that your a death eater, now before you say anything. No this doesn't change anything. I know you must have your reasons, and I know you would never hurt anyone especially me or anyone in hogwarts for a matter of facts." I said as I look at his face. He was flabbergasted. when severus said Lord voldemorts name I got reminded of it. It was never going to be good timing. So I just told him.
" how did you-" he said in shock.
" I saw a piece of your mark, at first I thought it was a tattoo. Yk something with a snake to honor slytherin or something. But then I saw the drawing in one of my books, and the bodem part looked exactly like the piece I saw. And now in your mind, I didn't open any memories, but I saw pictures. One of the dark memories had voldemort in it." I say
" also I just realise now that he doesn't have a nose" I say both me and severus giggle abit before he spoke out.

" y/n I want to explain" he said as I listened carefully. No matter what he was going to say it wouldn't change anything.
" I'm a spy" he said. Of all the things I didn't think of that, I mean I didn't really think that much about it.
" when I joined voldemorts army, I had different intentions. But albus, directed me on the right path. Ever since then I've been a spy. Giving information to the headmaster to help protect hogwarts". He explained
" and harry," I added. " you used to alway seem bad in his eyes, but all you've done was to protect him and this school"
" always" he answered.
I jumped to hug him, I felt a relief coming from him. He must be happy he got it off his chest.
" you don't have to hide anymore, severus " I say as I keep on hugging him. " y/n you do need to understand that, you knowing this can bring danger. You must keep it a secret" he said. " ow I will, I don't want anyone to get hurt wel except voldi moldi" severus laughed at the nick name.

"Btw you should probably also protect your thoughts and memories then, I got in pretty easily. If voldi tries, then we are fucked" I said as I felt his fist bump against my arm
" hey!" I said loud. "Well I had a barrier but you broke it...somehow"
" ig it wasn't strong enough" I say mockingly.
" ow come here you" severus said as he started to tickle me. I laughed, I laughed so hard. Normally I would flinch but I trust him. I know I'm safe. We sat on the cough, just hugging for a moment. It felt so comforting.

After that severus went to make some food. It was my favourite...( chose your favourite food).
For once I wasn't nervous to eat. Severus has been trying to motivate me alot, at every bite I take he smiles. And I love to see him smile, so I try...
When I ate some of my food, I went to study. I didnt Manish to eat a whole meal yet, but severus said he was proud of me. I went to study, and do homework. Since I follow less classes I need to make sure I don't fall behind on the homework. Today I didn't go to 1 class at all. But tomorrow I will.

First class up will be transfiguration with minerva. I love her, as a teacher and person. I can see why severus is so close to her. Before I go to class I will try to find Fred. I really need to thank him for what he did.

After I finished up my homework I went to bed....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 529 61
Haley Snape finally gets to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry although against her so called "fathers" wishes. But the two will do an...
52.1K 1.7K 19
Harry Potter. The only survivor when Lord Voldemort attacked his home. His parents died, the house was destroyed, but he made it, with nothing more t...
44.2K 1.4K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...
259K 8K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...