Crossed Pathsโœ…

By rukayyatuuuu

|Book one in the Royal Series| --- In the realm of royalty, chance encounters are not mere happenstance; they... More

BLURB.
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|59|
|60|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
|68|
|69|
|70|
Epilogue.

|52|

2.2K 254 118
By rukayyatuuuu

DAY 4: NIKKAH/DINNER.

Theme Songs;
Beth: Mirrors (Acoustic)
Ruth B: Dandelions.
Indila: Love story.
Marioo xJovial: Mi Amor.
Kizz Daniel ft Tekno: Buga
Meddy: Slowly.
Burna Boy ft Ed-Sheeran: For my hand.
Omi: Cheerleader.
Ladipoe ft Buju: Feelings.
Jay Willz: Medicine.
Ruger: Girlfriend/Dior/Bounce.
Runda: Jowo.
Davido: Jowo.
Asake: Peace be unto you/Sungba.
Fireboy Dml: Playboy/Peru/Vibration.
Alan Walker: Faded.
Pheelz ft Buju: Finesse.
Skiibii x Davido: Baddest Boy (Remix).
Mavins, Magixx, Crayon, Ladipoe, Ayra Starr: Overdose.
Emilee: I love you Baby.
Rema: Calm down/ Ginger me.
Joeboy: Alcohol/Nobody.
Magixx x Ayra Starr: Love don't cost a dime.
Adekunle Gold ft Davido: High.
Amaria BB ft Tayc: Slow Motion.
Sam Smith: Fire on Fire.
CKay: Love nwantiti/ Emiliana/ Felony.
Ayra Starr: Bloody Samaritan.
Pink Sweats ft Kehlani: At my worst.
Wande Coal: Again.
Kizz Daniel: Lie.
Natalie Taylor: Surrender.
Justin Bieber: Love you different.
Ember Island: Umbrella.
Camidoh: Sugarcane (Remix)
John Legend: All of me.
Ed Sheeran: Shape of you.
Beyonce, Wizkid, Saint, JHN,Blue Ivy Carter: Brown Skin Girl.

Maiduguri, Nigeria.

"Alhamdulilah! this brings us to the end of our sessions. Congratulations my dear, may Allah bless your matrimonial home. It was nice working with you Ariana." Hajjo completed with a smile.

"Thank you so much Aunt! and please stop thanking me, i
really enjoyed our sessions, so i am the one to say thank you. Jazakillahu Khairan." Ariana smiled and gave the woman a hug.

"Wa iyyaki my beautiful daughter, have your fruits, i will go meet Yakaka." Hajjo smiled and exited the room.

"Aww, i feel like crying." Asma dramatically stated from the bed making Ariana to playfully glare at her.

"Huh! I can't believe i will be a married woman today Asma! i can't believe i will be conveyed to my own matrimonial home! the feeling is just overwhelming." Ariana stated sitting beside Asma on the bed.

"And i can't believe i'm leaving everyone behind, Yakaka,  Grandpa, Yagumsu, the twins!and my cousins also. Ya Allah." She added nervously bitting her lower lip.

"Oh dear bestfriend! i know right? and this should literally be the best day of your life Ariana! you're completing half of your deen; The sunnah of our beloved prophet Muhammad (SAW), you will build your own family and  one of the most greatest achievements in the life of a female child is to get married and build her own family! i'm really really happy for you Ariana and i wish you the best. Your home is blessed In Sha Allah." Asma completed with a smile before pecking Ariana on her cheeks.

"Thank you so much bestfriend! i love you infinity." Ariana pouted with a smile and hugged her. They stayed like that  together for about five minutes before they broke apart because of an intruder.

"Aw, i'm so sorry if i've  interrupted the bestfriends moment you know." Fathiya said with a wink which they all laughed at her.

"Ariana, Ya Khalil is seeking for your presence, he's at the balcony." Fathiya relayed and Ariana nodded and threw a long hijaab over her towel before exiting the room.

"Amarya(bridey)" Ya Khalil teased upon her arrival into the balcony.

"Good morning Ya Khalil." She greeted with a smile.

"Morning Ariana, how was your night?"

"Alhamdulilah Ya Khalil."

"This is surely amazing and at thesame time unbelievable." Khalil smiled gazing up at the sky. He took another couple of minutes before he spoke again.

"I can't believe my little Ariana is getting married today! it was just like yesterday when i held you in my hands wrapped in a baby shawl, when you were five we will go for ice-cream and when you were ten, i started teaching you how to play football! it all felt like Yesterday! Allahu Akbar! indeed Allah is great." He completed with a sad smile and Ariana felt tears rushing down her cheeks.

"Do you remember five years ago when we were in the kitchen doing the dishes while talking about your future husband? i still felt like it was yesterday! remember i told you i will make sure you fall into good hands and promised to punch your husband if he misbehaves?" He reminisced whilst Ariana chuckles amidst tears.

"Well Alhamdulilah! today i will mark myself as one of the most proudest brother because of how lucky i am to have a sister like you Ariana, how lucky i am to have a good brother in law like Aryan!. I assure you that man loves you so much and will treat you well In Sha Allah! there's no cap in that, i am proud of you Ariana and i know you will never disappoint In Sha Allah. May Allah bless your new home and may he bless you with children that will be the coolness of your eyes like you have been to your parents. Amin! I love you more than life itself." He completed trying his best to not shed a tear and Ariana immediately fell on his chest sobbing.

He caged her in his arms soothing her back and whispering sweet nothings to her. God knows, he loves Ariana more than any of his siblings.

"I love you more Ya Khalil, i really do." She hiccuped.

"Shhh, wipe your tears okay? today is a happy day for you, so stop crying." He smiled and wiped her tears after they broke from the hug.

"They must be looking for you, i will also take my bath." He said and she nodded hugging him once more before leaving. She headed to Yakaka's parlor where she met her with Yagumsu and Aunt Halima arranging her twenty four set of lefe boxes which are set to be conveyed together with her.

"This box contains of her gold and diamond jewelries, i think one of us should just hold it in our hands while the others should be loaded in the car." She heard Aunt Halima said.

"Yes, that's a very good idea." Yagumsu agreed.

Ariana salaamed and made her presence known in the parlour. She greeted them to which they all answered with smiles on their faces.

"I hope you've had the fruits and honey sent to you Ariana?" Aunt Halima questioned. She always ensured Ariana take that ever since her wedding was set.

"Yes Aunt." She smiled and sat next to Yakaka on the couch before snuggling into her.

"I don't want to leave you all." She pouted.

They all laughed before Aunt Halima spoke making Ariana to turn crimson red.
"Silly, like she wasn't the one who sneaked out with her groom last night to have some 'ice cream'." She air quoted the 'ice-cream'.

"Haba Aunt Halima! not fair!" Ariana whined and they laughed more. They conversed more with them giving one or two advises ever since the wedding has been set.

"In Sha Allah." Ariana nodded at the last person that spoke.

"Is Grandpa awake?" She asked directing the question to Yagumsu to which the latter smiled and nodded. Ariana also nodded and exited the parlor making her way to Yagumsu's side of the mansion.

"Assalamu Alaikum Grandpa." She salaamed entering the room where she met him on the prayer mat reading the Holy Qur'an.

He looked up at her and smiled before returning her salaam and gesturing for her to sit beside him to which she nodded and did as he told. He completed the last verse of Suratul Kahf before closing the Qur'an and placing it back to its rehal.

He held Ariana up and they sat on the couch with Ariana snuggling into his embrace.
"I thank Allah (SWT) for still giving me the chance to witness yet another one of my grandchild's wedding. Alhamdulilah."

"Alhamdulilah." Ariana smiled.

"I can't believe my little Ariana is getting married today." He smiled to which she shyly covered her face in his chest.

"Now i will give you some key advices or rather one of my tactics, you can call them 'Grandpa's tactics'" He said and Ariana laughed.

"Patience is one of the most important key to a successful marriage my dear, if there's no patience in a marriage then there will be a fall in that marriage. So i want you to exercise patience my dear, i know you're patient but add more to that my dear and your marriage will be one of the best if you and your partner are ones to exercise that In Sha Allah.

"Marriage is not a bed of roses or a fairytale so definitely there will be ups and downs along the way and the only solution to a problem is communication. Communication is the most important key. We've been married with your grandmother for decades now but whenever we had a fall out, she was never the one to take malice, she will always bring my food on time like nothing happened between us. She will sit beside me and watch news with me despite us not in talking terms and me seeing that always gladdens my heart and i will drop my weapons at that minute. Talk matters with each other if anyone of you offends each other.

"Whenever you have a fall out with your husband, never cease to carry out your wifely duties to him, eat together with him like nothing happened, sit and watch news with him, act like nothing happened between the two of you and that will gladden his heart and wallahil azeem he will forever love and respect you and your spot in his heart will forever remain yours. Respect your husband, never give him the reason to complain about you. Your jannah now lies on his feet, don't ever disobey him, respect his decisions unless it's what our religion forbade us.

"Lastly respect and live peacefully with your in laws, don't ever give them a reason to complain about you and In Sha Allah you will enjoy your matrimonial home. And please Ariana,your husband has kids; treat them as your own and never show any difference with your own when you have one, they're all yours, embrace them and love them equally and you will get reward from your lord and your husband will forever love and respect you In Sha Allah. That's all from me Ariana, i wish you a blessed matrimony. May Allah bless your marriage and grant you with children that will be the coolness of your eyes. I love you. I wish Fatima was alive to witness this day."  He completed with a sad smile and hugged her. Ariana sobbed and snuggled into him.

"I love you Grandpa and i will miss you." She sobbed.

"I love you more my baby and i will surely miss your amzaing doughnuts." He chuckled making her to also chuckle.

"I will be sending it to you every week Grandpa." She chuckled with a smile.

Ariana left the room after spending more quality time with her Grandpa. She headed to her room where she met her cousins sorting out her dress for the day. It was 10am and the Nikah will be conducted by 1:30pm after salatul jummuah.

She sat on the bed the same time Aryan's call came through. She smiled and answered the call and they spent almost one hour before they ended the call and Ariana proceeded to the dining to have breakfast with her cousins.

The makeup artist did her last touch and sprayed the spray on Ariana's face before smiling and moving away to let the bride have a glimpse of herself.

"Wow!" Ariana exclaimed admiring herself. Indeed she looked beautiful!she stood up admiring herself in the full length mirror, she is dressed in an expensive dry lace which was sewn into a fitted gown; her head gear tied to perfection and a long bridal veil draped on her head. She looked extremely gorgeous like the bride she is.

The Nikkah is in not less than twenty minutes from now and Ariana though overwhelmed couldn't stopped the beating her heart was making. She still couldn't believe she will be a Mrs in some minutes and Asma and her cousins aren't helping matters with the amount of teasing she's getting from them.

"Babes calm down the knot will be tied in few minutes, you can stop checking the time." Reema said eliciting laughs from the rest while Ariana glared at her. They took pictures and videos to take her mind away which all looked breathtaking especially the bride.

Aryan's call came through just as they were done and Ariana's heart skipped while Asma and her cousins cheered and urged her to pick the call to which she smiled and answered the call.

She was about to speak when she heard a man's voice probably the Imam's.
"An daura auren Aryan Amin 'dan gidan sarki Alhaji Aamin Abdullah II  da Ariana Malik 'yar gidan Alhaji Malik Muhammad bisa sadaki naira dubu dari biyar lakadan ba ajalan ba."  She could hear people's  praises before the line went dead. Ariana sighed and wiped a tear of happiness before performing a sujud-al-shukur making the girls to all 'awed.'

"Alhamdulilah." She whispered with a smile.

"Girl! You're now officially a married woman! Congratulations!" The girls all cheered.

"Thank you my girls." She smiled. "Can i be left alone for some minutes please?" She added.

"Sure." They all nodded with smiles and exited the room closing the door behind them.

Ariana stood up and strolled to where her mother's portrait was kept before taking hold of it. She smiled caressing the picture before bursting into tears.

"It's official today Mamy! i'm now a married woman, the day you've longed to witness. I wish you were here with me Mamy, i wish you were still alive to witness your first daughter's marriage but Allah loves you more that was why he took you away before you could witness my marriage, i'm scared Mamy! i wish you were here with me, it would've been better. But Alhamdulilah, i have many loved ones beside me and that is the biggest support that is keeping me going. I'm so sorry for misplacing the ring you gave me since when i was a baby, i'm really sorry Mamy. You showed me how important that ring was but yet i misplaced it, i promise it is not intentional Mamy and i hope you forgive me for that. I miss you and i love you so much more than life itself. I pray you're at the highest rank in Jannah Amin! i love you." She completed and burst into tears hugging the frame to her chest the same time Aunt Halima came into the room.

She sighed and sat beside Ariana before drawing her to her bosom patting her back in a soothing way. "Shh, i know how you feel my dear but stop crying okay? this is a joyful day for you, Fatima is in a better place In Sha Allah. We all wished she was here with us to witness this beautiful day but Allah loves her more and In Sha Allah she is in one of the highest rank in Jannah." Aunt Halima prayed wiping a lone tear that also escaped her eye.

"In Sha Allah." Ariana whispered. They stayed in that position with no one saying a word for ten minutes before Aunt Halima raised Ariana up. She retouched her face and cheered her up before they exited the room to Aryan whom was waiting in the parlor with his friends.

Aunt Halima handed Ariana to the girls and they covered her face with her veil before entering the parlor with salaam and each with smiles on their faces.

Aryan upon seeing them stood up with a wide smile on his face. Ariana slowly made her way to him with the friends cheering and photo/videographers doing their snaps.

He smiled and unveiled her muttering 'Alhamdulilah' before embracing her in his arms making their friends to cheered. That was their first hug ever and the halal hug felt so good. They both thought.

After that the photo session began, Ariana was snapped alone before they took many together with her groom and after that they took with everyone; Yakaka, Yagumsu, Aunt Halima and the remaining aunties, Grandpa, Khalil, Safaa & Marwa, her friends and cousins and his friends also before it ended. Ariana's cheeks now hurt from smiles.

The couple and their friends afterwards were served delightful treat in Grandpa's parlor and Aryan and his friends left after that. Ariana was chatting with the girls with them mostly teasing her when Marwa came in informing her of Yakaka's call, so she excused the girls and left the room.

She met the elders in the room and Yakaka instructed her to take her bath in her bathroom and Ariana did as told. She picked a towel before entering the bathroom. Few minutes later she came out and saw that her Aunt has already brought what she will need so she sat down on the bed and got ready.

Yagumsu afterwards tied the royal blue laffaya on Ariana which looked beautiful on her and complemented her skin.  She combed her hair and packed it in a bun for her before adorning her with gold jewelries, her face was natural without any makeup with only powder, kohl and lip balm yet Ariana looked undeniably beautiful.

One of the Aunties left to inform the girls to also get ready as they will all be heading to the Airport in thirty minutes. The elders started their 'nasiha' (sermon) to Ariana which made Ariana to silently sob. They took her to Grandpa and he added to his own making her to sob hard and hug him tightly. It took series of consolation before she released him and hugged Yakaka too as she won't be going to Kano with them. It also took some time before they both released each other with Yakaka also wiping her tears.

Aunt Halima and Yagumsu sat with her in the same car and they did a convoy to the airport where Khalil, Aryan and his friends were waiting for them. Sultan already sent his two jets to pick them up.

Upon their arrival at the airport, they entered the Vip departures and to the plane ground where they met Aryan and his friends. He greeted them and they handed Ariana to him, he held her hand as they gently get into the jet which their friends captured. The friends were in the same jet with the couple while the other one were the bride's aunties and small circle.

The jets landed in Kano at exactly 4:30pm. The convoys were already waiting for them so they all hopped  in but this time around Ariana sat with her aunties in the car while Aryan with his friends and the convoy started their way to the Emir's Palace. The Palace was full with guest, everyone could tell a wedding is taking place with trumpet and algaita blowing in the air.

Ariana's heart started beating loudly against her ribcage upon arriving at her mother in law's chamber. This was the third time she will be meeting the nice woman and she hoped nothing has changed with her. She heard the royals appreciate marriages within royal clans more than any ordinary person, so she just hoped she will be accepted. The fact that her mother in law didn't attended the Kamu event with no reason gave her more goosebumps.

Her face was covered in her laffaya so she shut her eyes close as they came down out of the car with her Aunt Halima and Yagumsu and some other aunties trailing behind them as they all made their way to her mother in law's chamber which she visited five years ago as just--Asma's friend.

The double doors were opened by two guards who greeted them and her aunties answered before they all made their ways into the chamber following the lead of a maid passing the corridor to the cool, spacious and magnificent parlor her mother in law and a few relatives whom were not upto fifteen were seated.

They salaamed to which they all answered, Ariana shut her eyes as she couldn't quite see all of them through her laffaya. They sat her down on the carpet and she heard as her aunties exchanged pleasantries with her in laws. The cheerfulness in their voices made her to feel a bit relaxed.

"Amaryar mu ta iso kenan, Mashaa Allahu. Allah basu zaman lafiya. (Our bride has arrived Mashaa Allah. May Allah bless their marriage.)" She heard a voice which she recognised as Asma's Mom said.

"Ameen! ga Amaryar ku nan sai a rike ta amana don Allah, bata da matsala kuma bazata taba bayar wa ba In Sha Allah. Yarinya ce mai tarbiyya. ( She is now yours, please treat her honestly, she doesn't have a problem and will never be a problem In Sha Allah. She is a very obedient and trained young lady)" Aunt Halima said.

"In Sha Allah. She is now our daughter and we will not harm or let any harm go through her way In Sha Allah." Another woman said.

Sultana unveiled Ariana and placed a kiss on her forehead with a smile before embracing her. "You're welcome my baby."  Ariana felt like screaming out of joy, Alhamdulilah! her mother in law has accepted her! Oh how she so much loves and adore the woman.

She didn't said a word rather shyly smiled and melted in the woman's hold who's scenting of bakhoor and oud. After they were done with Sultana's chamber, Ariana was taken to Grandmother's and the two other Queens chamber with the exception of the youngest Queen before taken to her now matrimonial chamber. Ariana stepped in with her right leg muttering 'Bismillah'. They met the girls and Safaa and Marwa already there, so Yagumsu and Aunt Halima took Ariana upstairs to her room.

"Toh Ariana we're leaving now, till we meet at the dinner, the girls will be with you." Aunt Halima said.

Ariana adjusted the laffaya that covered her face and pouted. "So soon Aunt? this is just 6pm fah."

"Yes dear, we need to rest before the dinner." Her other aunty said.

"Okay. See you later." She smiled. Aunt Halima and Yagumsu pecked her forehead before exiting the room. Ariana scanned the nude themed  room with a smile. Everything was done accordingly to her taste and she loved it!

The girls came in all with smiles on their faces.
"Amarya!!!!" They all cheered sitting beside her on the bed.

"You girls are not serious." She laughed and that hit it all, they started teasing her until they got tired and stopped.

"Where are Safaa and Marwa?" Ariana asked.

"Downstairs playing video game." Aamina answered to which she nodded and afterwards took many mirror selfies with the girls which all came out amazing!

"I'm so gonna post this on Instagram! It looks dope!" Reema squealed. They were at it when Asma received a call from Aryan informing her he was downstairs.

Asma squealed and they covered Ariana's face before heading downstairs where they met Aryan and four of his friends.

They greeted them with smiles before sitting Ariana next to Aryan on the couch. Aryan smiled and unveiled her before embracing her which the friends all 'awed' and captured the moment.

They chitchat a little before they all prayed for the couple and the groomsmen left.
"Can you girls borrow me some minutes before i leave?" Aryan jokingly said.

"Sure! she is your property after all." They all laughed and he held Ariana's hands before heading upstairs. Once in the room, they both smiled at each other and Aryan embraced her muttering 'Alhamdulilah'. Ariana also did the same melting in his hold. They remained in that position for about seven minutes before they released each other.

"I will see you later haven, look beautiful for me as always." He smiled and pecked her forehead.

"In Sha Allah." She smiled back and he left. Ariana couldn't hear the end of it from the girls as they all kept teasing her. She was saved from the call of adhan for maghrib prayer and everyone left to pray before the makeup artist and her team arrives.

Asma excused herself to Sultana's chamber but upon reaching there her steps halted when she saw the person seated on one of the dining chairs dressed in a lazy evening floral gown and hair bushy having what seems like golden morn.

"Ya Aida." She called out and Aida whipped her head towards her direction and a smile made her way to her face when she saw her which confused Asma.

"Hello there sis." Aida smiled widely at her.

"What are you doing here Ya Aida?" Asma asked. She couldn't help but wonder why Aida was here because of how obsessed she was with Aryan. She thought she wouldn't be able to bear all the wedding stuff.

"Like seriously Asma? has it become a crime again to stay in my own Aunt's house?" Aida raised a brow at her to which Asma didn't say a word.

"Oh by the way! i saw you guys on Instagram, you all looked beautiful, the wedding has been the talk of the week on the Instagram streets." She nonchalantly said scrolling through her Instagram feed.

"See? i was just telling you this." She laughed showing the phone to Asma's face when she came across the wedding in a random blog. Asma pinched herself to see if she was dreaming but realised its the reality! Aida suddenly like this?! No way!.

"Close your mouth babes." Habi laughed whom Asma didn't even noticed sitting opposite Aida.

"Habi as i was telling to you i love that song 'Calm before the storm' by Fall out boy! it's amazing!." Aida giggled while Habi smiled.

"Really? sing some some lines for me before the makeup artist arrives.I'm hella bored! i can't wait for tonight's dinner."

"Sure." Aida smiled before starting.  "You said, between your smiles and regrets
Don't say it's over
Dead and gone, dead and gone
Calm before the storm, set it off
And the sun burnt out, tonight
Reception less than warm, set it off
And the sun burnt out tonight". She finished with a smile and Habi 'awed'.

Asma nodded her head and left the place still surprised about Aida's behaviour but nevertheless shrugged it off and left the chamber to start preparing for the dinner.

"Wow! Ya Allah! i love my look! thanks Gee!" Ariana awed twirling in front of the console. She looked exceptionally beautiful in her white ball gown which was adorned with sparkles, her massive hair was neatly tied into a bun and her headgear was also tied to perfection revealing the edges of her silky hair and the long bridal white veil which came with the dress was gently draped on her head. She was adorned with diamond jewelries which she looked absolutely gorgeous, beige silver heels adorning her legs.

Her bridesmaids also looked gorgeous in their matching onion pink fabric!. The makeup artist took pictures of the bride alone before taking with the bridesmaids and Safaa and Marwa who also looked beautiful in their matching mint green laces.

Aryan came in shortly looking gorgeous in his white kaftaan with a babban riga and an expensive looking cap. A  rolex watch adorning his wrist and a white apollo Italian leather half shoe covering his feet.

"Let's just ditch the dinner and let me take you to the room haven. You look absolutely ravishing! i feel like stealing you away." He whispered to which she blushed ducking her head in his chest and the photographer knew his job by capturing the moment.

They snapped many pictures together afterwards and also with the bridesmaids and groomsmen before all leaving to the event centre in a high convoy. The dinner was organised by the groom's family and many high and prestigious people were invited.So it was strictly on invitation.

They arrived at the event centre by exactly 9pm. The guests were all present just waiting for their purpose of coming. The bride and groom.

The lively and full of fun MC announced the entrance of the bridesmaids and groomsmen who formed a line and 'Peace be unto you' by Asake was loudly blasted through the speakers as they made their ways into the marquee hall dancing calmly to the tune of the song and the professional photographers and videographers capturing them. After they settled on their respective tables, the MC announced the bride and groom's entrance and all eyes turned to the entrance.

"I'm hella scared of all those people hon'" Ariana whispered to Aryan.

"You can do this haven In Sha Allah. After all they're all here for us." He winked and she chuckled before she held him and they started their way to the entrance with two royal guards behind them them but with a reasonable distance.

'Love story' by Indila was played as the couple slowly made their entrance into the hall. They looked so cute together that the photographers/videographers team couldn't stop taking their shots at them and the guests couldn't stop their 'wow' and 'Mashaa Allah' until the couple settled on the place assigned for them with two royal bodyguards sitting on either of their sides on the floor.

Ariana looked at the guests and she almost regretted her action when she saw all eyes on them. The place was full of prestigious people. She sighted her father in law and some well known people whose table had tags written. Same as her mother in law and her guest and her Aunt who played the role of her mother with her guests also.

The MC called on one of the groom's mother prestigious guest to pray for the couple. After she was done, the MC did his talkings and praises eliciting laughs from the guests before he called on the couple to dance. Aryan held Ariana's hand and they slowly came down of the altar to the dance floor.

Her left hand on his shoulder with the right one holding his  and his right hand on her waist and the left one holding her hand as they slowly danced to the tune of  'Mirrors' (Acoustic) by Beth. They looked absolutely cute and gorgeous like the couple they are.

After they were done, the MC did his praises and talkings again eliciting laughs from the guests and couple before calling on the groom's mother.

"Now i will like to call on the mother of the groom, Her royal highness; Hajiya Hameeda Aamin Abdullah to please come and shower her blessings to our lovely couple."

'Buga' by Kizz Daniel ft Tekno was played as Sultana gracefully walked to the dance floor with a smile dressed elegantly before starting to spray a bundle of one thousand notes to the couple with the MC singing his praises and soon her friends also joined and together they spray at the couple. The sisters of the groom were also called and they danced together with the couple.

The mother of the bride was also called and Aunt Halima also gracefully walked to the dance floor also elegantly dressed and started spraying naira notes to the couple and her friends also joined. Safaa and Marwa were also called. The couple then afterwards cut the cake and fed each other to which the guests all cheered.

The bridesmaids afterwards were called to dance with the bride only and Ariana upon seeing her friends all happy and dancing also joined them as they danced and mimed Adekunle Gold ft Davido's 'High'.

After the groomsmen and family and friends were called to dance with the couple, the photo session began. The event ended as a fun-filled and memorable one,everyone ate, danced, prayed for the couple and had fun.

Indeed! it was a joyful and memorable occasion because it was all over the media.

thea&aroyalwedding22.

***
Phew 5K+words! Longest chapter i've ever written in this book omo!😫. Spam me with votes comments please, Allah i took three days typing the chapter😫 weddings are super hardddddddd to write!!.

Maddo🥵🔥! we looked super hottttt my girls!till we meet at the budan kai! i even successful managed to capture one of the groomsmen🙈. It was lit!.

Anddddddddd Aida's behaviour?💀💀💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 12.2K 75
COMPLETEDโœ”๏ธ โœ”๏ธ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving and marrying one woman. He'd make histo...
33.3K 5.9K 66
๐•ฌ ๐•พ๐–Š๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–‘ ๐•ฟ๐–” ๐•ญ๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–ž ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰. โ€ข She is Mufida. He is Haidar. They are both yearning for love. She loves him, but with her past al...
20.6K 1.1K 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
480K 58.5K 83
"Anee place your hand here" he said using his index finger to point to his chest and I slowly place my hand there feeling his heartbeat in fast motio...