Scarlett Johansson - Where Do...

Por SkywalkerKN

Y/N Y/LN is a famous actress. She's starred in many films and became famous from singing. Her life is a norma... Más

Background Information
Jimmy Fallon
Date
Dinner
Girls Night
Script Reading
Shield and Jimmy Kimmel
First Week
Talks
Back To Work
Friends.
Kiss
Rose and Colin
Surprise Arrival and Legos
Playdate
Run Away
Hangover
Cornered
It's Almost Over
Back on Set
Finishing Up
Icecream and Anger
Breakfast and Spiders
Packing
Plane
Lego Hotel
Lego Citizen
Waterpark
Photos
Going Home
Bravery
Staying the Night
Press Conference
Food?
Seeing Red
Brunch
Rose Time
Interrupted
Final Interview
Comfort
Caught Staring
Premier
Stash
Mom
Charles
Surprise!
Locked in a Room
Test
Results
Family
Party
Mine
Assurance
Headaches
Useless
Healing
Food Fight
School
Mean
Contract
Party
Painted
Karsten
Diving
Moonlight
Quiet
Backyard
Hike
Home Again
Winnings
Dinner Date
Date Night
Houses
Carnival
Bullied
Beach Day
Conference
Tables
Lunch Date
Go-Karts
Wine
Preperations
Meeting
Tucked In
Partying
Reaction
Return
Hibachi
Tattoos
Clubbing
Put On A Show
Round One
Big Breakfast
Venue
Fighting
Drunken Fun
Spiderman
Downey Dinner
Missing You
Hail
Cuddle Party
Comfort Person
Arrangement
Videos
Worth It
Reconnecting
Intrepid
Quality Time
Mother
Options
Overheard
Strained Friendship
First Night
Snow Day
Birthday Morning
Birthday Walk
Dessert
Surprise!
Snowfall
Bathroom
Supervisor
Departure
Time Apart
Phone Sex
Bellatrix

Round Two

3.9K 156 45
Por SkywalkerKN

A/N More smut! I think there is more in this one...? I don't actually know. Also, I feel like this took a different kind of turn. Let me know what you think. Have fun! 

Y/N POV 

"Well you really don't have to do much, for what I have in mind," Scarlett whispers against my ear. "You just have to lay there." 

"Is that right?" I ask, lifting an eyebrow. 

"I want to ride you," Scarlett says with a smirk as she lifts my hips enough to put the harness back onto my waist. My eyes widen at her words and I watch as she tightens it around me. 

"I'm definitely not gonna stop you there, baby," I say with a smile and she laughs a little. 

She rests down on top of me and I can feel the toy between us. She leans down to kiss me and her hair slightly tickles my face. I wrap my arms around her back and she smiles, breaking the kiss. "I love you." Her voice is soft as she pushes some hair off of my forehead and I smile back at her.

"I love you too," I whisper before kissing her again. 

At that, Scarlett sits up and she grabs onto the base of the toy. I watch as she widens her legs a little bit until she slowly slides down onto it. Her free hand lands on my stomach to hold herself up as she gasps. I watch her head fall back as I grab onto her hips to help her lower herself down the rest of the way. Once her skin touches mine she squeezes her eyes shut and I run my fingers up and down her sides. "God, you feel so good," She breathes.

She starts to move her hips faster, grinding down harder onto me until she's practically bouncing up and down on the toy. "Fuck, that's it, baby... just like that. Come on, harder for me, I know you want it." I say as I tighten my grip on her sides. Scar's eyes open just enough to look at me and she seems slightly surprised but she listens. Her mouth falls open as she moans over and over again with each movement of her hips. 

"Y/N, I... oh fuck, I'm close already..." She whines as her hands scramble to find something to help her balance. 

"Good girl, come on," I spur her on. I raise my hands to her chest and I take one of her breasts in each hand. I pinch her nipples between my fingers and she screams out as she rises and falls on the toy. 

"Do that again." She manages and I'm not sure what she means. I squeeze her breasts but she shakes her head as her movements get faster. 

I clear my throat before speaking, "Uh, come on baby, faster... that's it, ride me, fuck you're such a good girl." I say and she moans again so I finally understand. I smile a little at her completely pleasured expression as she keeps rocking her hips against me.  "You love riding my cock, don't you, love? Love having me inside of you? Filling you up?"

"Fuckkk!" Scarlett shouts. Her eyes shut as she fucks herself even harder down onto the toy, gripping onto my shoulders with everything she has. 

"Cum for me baby, let go," I say and she groans loudly as her orgasm hits her. 

She falls forward, hips still moving, and her arms wrap around me. She nuzzles her face against my neck as she gasps for air. I move my hands slowly up and down her back as she calms down. 

"Are you done, my love?" I ask and she turns her head to look at me. 

"Do you have something else in mind?" She asks in a quiet tone. 

I smirk at her and I shift so the toy falls out of her. "I just want... to see you fully pleasured," I say and she furrows her eyebrows as I stand up. I pull the harness off of me again and I toss it into the bathroom before looking through the drawers. 

"What are you doing?" Scarlett asks and she groans a little as she shifts around. 

"Finding a pair of jeans," I say as I get dressed. 

"Why are you changing?" Scar whines and I look over my shoulder with a smile. 

"You'll see." I turn back around and motion for her to move. She rolls to the other side of the bed and I lay down where I was before. "Up." I pat my leg and she moves slowly to rest over me. "Make yourself feel good, baby." I coax with a sweet smile. She hesitates as she rests her hands on her chest. "Go on." I place my hands behind my head as she slowly starts to move her core over the fabric.

"Fuck." She whispers as she starts moving quicker. 

"Make a mess, love. Make a mess." I order and her hips start to move faster as she searches for more and more friction against her clit. She moans as she quickly starts to reach her high again after the last orgasm. I can tell how close she's getting but I keep the sweet smile on my face. 

"I'm so close." She whines and I look down at all the juices she has left across my pants. 

"Are you?" I ask and she nods. I sigh and I grab onto her hips and force her to stop. 

"Y/N!" She groans and she tries to move again but I tighten my grip. 

"What happened?" I ask and she looks down at me with a pleading look. "Oh. Did I stop you from cumming?" I smirk at her and I let go of her hips. "Sorry, love. Go on." I place my hands behind my head as she studies me for a bit. "I didn't mean to do that," I say and she sighs before her hips begin to move over my leg again. 

As soon as she gets close again I grab onto her hips and she groans again. "What the fuck?!" She shouts and I shrug. 

I flip us over and pin her arms over her head, "Consider this as payback for your damn wine and that fucking book. You're going to wait double the time you made me wait. But I'm not going to ignore you as you ignored me." 

"Y/N." She glares at me. 

"Pick a safe word because this might not be too kind," I whisper against her ear, and she groans. 

"Uh... I don't know." She answers and I bite down on her neck. 

"You better think of something. Because then I might not know when to stop." I say before biting her a little harder than she flinches away. 

"Harkin." She says and I smile. 

"Interesting choice," I say as I sit up and let go of her hands. "Get comfortable. You'll be like this for a while." 

I get off the bed and head over to the box as she shuffles around. I roll up my sleeves before deciding to leave the room. I head downstairs to grab some water because I do feel slightly bad. Though I make sure to add extra ice to the glasses before heading upstairs. When I get back she's laying on her back with her arms above her head and her legs spread. Her eyes were shut but when she heard the door she opened them again. 

"Are you staying dressed?" She asks. 

"Do you have a problem with that?" I ask as I carry the box over to the bed. I place it on the edge before straddling her. I lean over to place both glasses onto the bedside table and she gasps when I put pressure near her center. "You didn't answer me." I remind her as I avoid her eyes. 

"I... I don't have a problem." She manages. 

"Good. Can I tie you up?" I ask and I see her nod. "Words," I add in a harsher tone. 

"Yes. That's ok." She says and I grab her wrists to lock them to the headboard. 

"Too tight?" I ask and I watch her pull against them. 

"They're good." She says and I nod as I pick up a glass. 

"Thirsty?" I ask and she studies me for a few seconds. 

"Yes." She answers so I place a hand on the back of her head to tilt it up before placing the glass near her lips. She flinches a little when some of it misses her mouth and the cold water hits her skin. She nods when she's done and I pull the glass away before grabbing the other one. 

I sit in between her legs as I fish out an ice cube from the glass. She watches me closely as I run the ice up her right leg. She jerks a little bit at the sudden cool feeling but I use my free hand to grab her ankle and keep her still. I rest the cube right on top of her clit which makes her through her head back and she screams a line of curses when I hold it there. I wait for it to melt before I decide her legs are kind of annoying. 

"Let me know if you're ok with this," I say as I lock her ankles to the bed posts, keeping her wide open for me.

"They're good." She says in a weak voice and I smile as I repeat what I did before but this time with her left leg. I hold her folds open as I let the ice drip onto her clit and she flinches away each time. 

"Oh no," I whisper and her head shoots up to look at me. "I forgot to set a timer... guess this will go on a little longer," I smirk at her as I grab my phone. I figured it took her about twenty minutes to finish her stupid book. "Forty minutes to go," I say as I drop my phone onto the bed. 

"Please..." She whines. 

"You won't be able to convince me, love. This is payback for what you did to me." I crawl over her to kiss her neck again as she moans. 

"I'll just get you back next time." She retorts and I slam my hand over her mouth. 

"I expected as much." I grab another piece of ice and I drop it into her mouth as I move my hand. "Don't make a sound before that's gone," I say and she nods as I move back in between her legs. I slide a finger directly into her and her head flies back but she stays quiet. I gently curl it deep inside of her and I watch her hips fly off the bed. "You are so pretty," I whisper as I bend down to lock my lips around her clit. 

"Fuck!" She shouts and I pull away to see her face flushing as she shuts her mouth. I slap a hand down onto her clit and she flinches but also groans a little. 

"Behave," I say and she nods. I go back to slowly fingering her as I watch her face. She starts to moan again and I know that the ice had finally melted. So I pull out my finger and drop a cube inside of her. She struggles and I lean back to watch her clench around the ice cube that I can't even see anymore. 

I do this for a while. Every time I think the ice cube has melted I place another one inside of her. She gave up struggling after the fifth one and she just quietly moans and whimpers each time now. I decided that I had done enough of that so I move the glass back onto the table and peck her lips a few times. 

"Are you ok?" I whisper and her eyes fly open to look at me. 

"Yes." She manages in a raspy voice. 

"Good." I gently kiss her cheek before I pick up a vibrator from the edge of the bed. She watches me until I switch it on, once she hears the buzzing her head falls onto the pillow and I see her teeth dig into her bottom lip. I press the vibrator against her clit and I use my other hand to hold her folds open. 

"Y/N! Fuck! Yes! Please... I need- I need to cum. Please. Too much!" She whines as her hips jerk around. 

"Don't you dare." I say as I pull the toy away and she just takes a deep breath. 

"Please. I'm sorry. Please." She keeps repeating those words over and over again. I hesitate as I look at my phone. There are still a little more than ten minutes left but I'm starting to feel bad. 

"Scar... use your word if you want me to just let you cum. I'm not sure what you want, love." I say as I reach up to gently cup her face. She shakes her head a few times and squeezes her eyes shut. 

"How much longer?" She asks as I gently rub my thumb along her cheek. 

"Ten minutes," I say and she nods. 

"I can do it." She decides and I move back to rest between her legs. I bring the vibrator back to her clit and the room is filled with her beautiful sounds once again. I gently slide a finger into her and whenever she starts to get close I pull everything away. I keep doing this over and over until there is only a minute left on the timer. 

"I'm not going to stop this time. But you can't cum until you hear that alarm go off." I instruct as I place the toy against her again. I add one finger into her core and she moans louder than before. After thirty seconds I add a second finger and begin to thrust faster and faster. After fifty seconds I add a third finger and start to curl deep inside her. 

"I can't! Please. Fuck!" She shouts everything she can think of as I feel her walls start to move around my fingers. I press the toy harder against her and then the alarm goes off. She screams at the top of her lungs as her body jerks and her hips move up toward my hand as she cums. Her entire body shakes and her head jerks from side to side. I remove the toy from her before leaning down to kiss her abused clit a few times. 

Once she stops clenching around my fingers I gently pull them out of her and I undo the cuffs around her legs. She pulls them against her stomach as I reach up to undo her wrists as well. She curls onto her side and I lay down behind her. "You ok?" I ask as I wrap an arm around her. She turns around to curl into my side and she nods. 

"Tired." She whispers and I nod. "And cold." 

"Do you want clothes?" I offer and she shakes her head. I get rid of the top cover but pick up a bigger blanket to cover both of us. 

"I love you." She whispers against my ear. 

"Even after that?" I ask and she opens her eyes to look at me. 

"I would have stopped you. You gave me plenty of chances to back down. I enjoyed that, don't think anything else." She says in a stronger voice so I smile at her. 

"In that case... I love you too." I kiss her and she smiles. 

"Good." She curls into my side. "When I wake up I want a big breakfast." 

"It's almost noon," I say. 

"Do you think I give a fuck?" She asks and I laugh. 

"Ok! You'll have a big breakfast. God, if I made demands like this you'd slap me." I say and she groans. 

"I would not." She says and I shrug. 

"Guess we can test that out next time. But sleep, darling. I'll be here with food when you wake up." I promise her and she smiles. 

"Thank you." She whispers. 

"Anytime. I'd do anything for you." I say but when I don't get a response I know she's fallen asleep. I rub my hand up and down her back to help her get into a deeper sleep. "Since I know you always listen to me... I'll think of something juicy to say... I'm talking to Ryan tomorrow about us. And you're coming to that wedding with me." 

A/N I hope you all enjoyed! The final part of the two-part smut chapters. How'd I do? Thank you all for reading and I hope to see you in the next one! I have also just realized that I haven't written a smut chapter in the Harkin book for a LONG time. I think it's been like 25 chapters. So... this will be happening over there soon most likely. If you aren't reading that one as well (what are you doing? I think it's amazing) you're missing out. Anyways! Self-promo is over. See you guys later! <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

301K 10.2K 32
Y/N bit her lip, smiling. "Thanks, I'm glad I get to make your day better." "You can make it greater, though." Scarlett said and smirked. "How?" Y...
30.6K 943 16
彡•˖* ❛‧₊ 𝑽𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬 ─── ❝𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎...
72.7K 2.8K 20
Sequel to Best Friends Married for three years, Y/N and Scarlett Johansson's marriage is tested when they started struggling with their relationship...
202K 8.3K 37
A story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. Y/N and Scarlett were best friends, they were inseparable until one day, Scarlett suddenly changed...