Untamed

Par OLLerato

Shelby MacLean is a woman of many secrets. Secrets that haunt and rule her life, all of which tie her to the... Plus

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80 (Bonus chapter)
81 (Bonus chapter)
82 (Bonus chapter)
83 (Bonus chapter)
84 (Bonus chapter)
85 (Bonus chapter)
86 (Bonus chapter)
87 (Bonus chapter)
88 (Bonus chapter)
89 (Bonus chapter)
90 (Bonus chapter)

40

3.2K 157 19
Par OLLerato

Heather nursed her sore ass, her mom may or may not have spanked her- once. Renee snickered at the scowl on Heather's face.

"It's not funny."

"It's not?" Renee batted her lashes innocently.

"Whatever. Just shut the fuck up."

Renee's lips tilted slightly in a half smile, "I didn't even say anything."

"Whatever."

"Is that the only word in your vocabulary, your mom should spank you often. Your voice can get real annoying when you hear it whine every day."

Heather adjusted the ice packs she was sitting on biting back the 'whatever' about to roll off her tongue. "You're such a bitch, you're the one who got us into this mess."

"I wasn't the one who dragged her out of the house by her hair"

"What was that?"

Heather shook her head side to side wildly. "It was nothing like that, she's lying mom I swear."

Renee choked on air when Danica's glared in her direction, she had been trying not to get Danica's attention on her for too long, she was a very sweet woman, right now she had invisible horns on her head Renee didn't want to touch.

The silence inched towards awkwardness so she said. "My flight leaves in five hours, I really need to get ready so I won't miss it."

Danica hummed knowing she was asking for permission to leave, when the sound of her footsteps receded Heather attempted to make a quick run for it.

"Don't do it young lady, sit your ass back in that chair."

Heather glared at her mother with a pout on her lips. "My ass hurts"

"It's a small price to pay." Danica shrugged.

"I could sue you for child abuse-"

"You're not a child." Danica swiftly pointed out.

"I'm your only child."

"Maybe I should get another one." Danica eyed her daughter. "You're a handful"

Heather grumbled, "You didn't have to hit me so hard."

"It was just a light spank, I didn't even mean to hit you." Danica giggled. "It was just so fun watching it jiggle, when did you grow up?"

Heather's face turned a light shade of pink. "Mom!"

"Come on, I've got eyes. You've added weight in all the right places, that's why these women keep falling for you."

"What can I say?" Heather flipped her hair, a wide smile evident on her lips. "What's not to like about this?"

"Your brain." Danica retorted

Melissa coughed hoping to stop the hysterical laughter stuck at the back of her throat, the smile on Heather's went flat.

"You don't have to be mean mom"

"I don't have to, I need to."

"I just-" Heather played with her fingers. "I didn't know how to react to the news."

"Did she slit the child's throat?"

"What?! No she di-"

"Was she a psychopathic stalker who went after only children?"

"No she w-"

Heather gritted her teeth when her mother interrupted her again. "Did she purposely not check the equipment that day?"

Heather rushed out before the resilient woman interrupted her again "No she didn't"

"Why did you make her feel like a killer then?" Danica sighed placing her unfinished glass of juice on the table. "Do you have any idea how she must have felt to see the woman who claims loves her not listen to her. You judged her like anyone would have done, you brought back the painful memories she must have buried so deep; reopened wounds that hadn't healed and threw her out of your house like she didn't mean a damn thing."

"I didn't know how to react at first, being aggressive was the first play but I just-"

"That's not how you love people baby girl." Tucking a stray hair behind Heather's ear she lifted her chin, staring into the eyes so similar to hers with all the love and compassion she felt. "Nobody comes back from that kind of beat down easily, I can't imagine how Shelby feels or is feeling right now. I would hate you."

Danica's words hit her like a truck, rubbing her chest to ease the dull ache settling in her heart. Her reaction was purely instinctive, all she saw when she opened the documents was the picture of the dead child; This was the secret she had been after since she met her? The secret she had forgotten the moment she fell in love with her.

Fear fueled her reaction, the woman she loved whom she couldn't even tell she loved her, the same reason she now knew ruined her marriage.

Shelby was too perfect for her, fucking it up was something she didn't need to try to do, it was bound to fail the moment she fell in love.

Heather leaned into her mother's embrace, holding on to the only real thing she couldn't push away. "I don't know mama, I love her so much but I just can't say it. I brought her here hoping to have an uninterrupted week filled with so many things I wanted to show her boom! Renee shows up a-"

"You're not one to blame other for situations you obviously put yourself in, why are you blaming it on her? She's your wife, is she not? She has the right to be here"

"She's not my wife."

"Last time I checked, I didn't see any divorce papers."

"I didn't know where she was if not I would have filed the divorce papers long ago, she disappears for three years, waltzing back into my life just because she can, that's not marriage mother."

"So if you had gotten your week of undisturbed silence, how were you going to explain that you indeed 'are' a married woman?"

"It would have come up at some point."

"You need to respect people's feelings, that's the reason I'm not telling you to chase after her. You're not ready for love or to love, all you have right now are just jumbled up feelings that need sorting out. You don't deserve the love of the woman you chased out of your home, or Renee or anyone else."

They both turned when Renee sauntered into the kitchen, power suit and all- her suitcases by her side. "The driver is here, I'll be on my way soon."

"Renee i-" Heather drifted off not knowing what to say.

Renee looked deep in thought, muttered a low 'fuck this' and took long strides towards Heather. Ignoring the confused frown on her face, she pulled her into a long searing kiss invading her mouth with her tongue, dragging a slow moan from her.

The kiss left them both gasping for air, "That was for both my soul and to show you what you missed out on, I love you so much Heather; so much it hurts. We need to stop hurting each other, I'm not sorry for leaving because you were a dick, I am sorry for hurting us and you. What you need, is to woman the fuck up and go after the woman you love or I might go after her myself."

"I'm sorry for hurting you too, I couldn't see it then but I can't blame you for leaving." Heather smiled warmly at her soon to be ex-wife. "We would have been worse off if you got this bitter beside me."

Renee flicked Heather's nose. "You really ruin things when you open your mouth."

"Owww!"

Renee kissed her forehead turning a deaf ear to her whines and complaints, nodded her goodbye to Danica, not sparing Melissa a glance, their feud needed to be alive even if that was the last time she saw the old coot. A horn sounded outside just as Renee reached for her suitcases.

"Oh! You'll be hearing from my lawyers soon." Renee winked at Heather making her final exit. Their life had been perfect, too perfect until the flaws sank their deep incisors past flesh and into bone.

Wiping a stray tear before it fell, her taxi pulled away once she settled in, she smiled as the mansion got smaller till all she could see was what was in front of her. Her future.

°°°

Lenifty
hoelitdays
SuWins. Thank you 💕

Whoosh, we're topping the table people🎉🎉🎉 thank you for reading, voting.
Please comment, I would love to know what you think.
I will be tagging as many of my new readers as I can to show my appreciation.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.9K 193 15
When ex-FBI agent Sierra's life gets threatened, her father does everything in his power to protect his daughter... Even if that means sending the FB...
407K 20.5K 102
It's been a few years since Ani and Cassie have gotten married and been raising their children. The family is filled with love and laughter. Cassie...
72.7K 3.2K 48
[GxG] Sage Miller, a young woman in her twenties didn't have the best life growing up. Her journey in life had its shares of downs and disappointment...
17.7K 525 40
Heather Smith is a simple but gorgeous and a successful woman. She has things that most girls could ever ask for. Young, head-turner, smoking hot sex...