π—–π—”π—£π—§π—œπ—©π—”π—§π—˜π—— / ᡗᡃᡉᡏᡒ...

By vkookLOML9597

(π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™Ώπ™»π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™³) . . . no-one knew that two males can fall in love with eachother after all things happen... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
1-KIM
2-JEON
3-DARK KNIGHT
4-MEET
5-UH-OH
6-LATE
7-TAE-HYUNG?
8-SHE
9-JUNGKOOK'S PAST
10-HEY!
11-FRIENDS
12- BRAT
13- YOU?
14- TISSUE
15- TALKS
16- CAN WE?
17- REN
18- WHO WAS THAT
19- HUG
20- BETRAY
21- WHERE AM I?
22- MAFIA BOSS
23- HURT
24- APOLOGIZE
26- TECHNICAL ISSUE?
27- SORRY EVERYONE
28- KNOWING HIM
29- WHERE IS HE!
30- SHOPPING AND ATTACK
31- HAPPY?
32- BE CAREFUL
33-YESHI
34-DAD
35- LETTING IT OUT
36- STUBBORN
37- FOREHEAD KISS
38- OH MY-
39- FIRST HOME
40- HOUSE TOUR
41- PRANK AND CONFESSION
42- CLOSER
43- ANOTHER PLAN?
44- A BABY ON THE WAY!
45- GET READY
46- BREATHTAKING
47- TEARY KISS
48- KIDNAPPED AGAIN?
CHECK OUT
49- DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY MAN
50- HIS MOTHER
51- LETTING GO
52- A DREAM!
53- HURTS SO BAD
54- FAMILY
55- TELLING THE TRUTH
56- MOMMA? AND HOSEOK
57- HELP AND PERMISSION
58- I LOVE YOU!
59- WE'RE FINE
60- CUDDLE
61- LOVING A BIT
62- THEIR END BUT NEW PROBLEM
63- UNFORGETTABLE
64-ANOTHER SURPRISE
65- HICKEY ON YEONTAN'S DAD
66- SUSPECT
67- CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
68-ECSTASY
69- THE FORTH STAR
70- FINALLY IT'S DONE
71- HAIR COLOUR
72- MEETING KIMS
73- PLUSHIES
74- BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
75- ACT OF LOVE
76- CARE
❀️❀️
77- AGAIN
78- ASTONISHING
79- BIKE
80- DANCING UNDER THE DARK
81- THE CRAVE OF LOVE
82- MORNING'S PRESENT
83- GOOD NEWS
84- CONGRATULATIONS
85- EUPHORIA
CAPTIVATED (EPILOGUE)

25- HARSH

1.6K 70 4
By vkookLOML9597

"no" Taehyung was not ready to forgive the raven haired male at all. He was also hurt. He also felt bad for so many reason. It was not easy for him to forgive so easily.

There is no way to be alive and not get hurt. We have all been there. When someone says something hurtful to you, does something hurtful to you, how do you name the feeling for yourself, and how do you express it to others?

you can say, 'I'm hurt' but that's not the case all the time. You sometime stop yourself from expressing your feelings by words, you do it with action.

That was what Taehyung doing. He decided not to say anything about him being hurt. He thought what uf Jungkook wants him hurt. After all every mafias are merciless. They enjoy it when people gets hurt, when they fear them. They enjoy all kinds shits which are not meant to be enjoyed.

Jungkook was one of them too right? Who would enjoy his hurt, sad eyes. If he get scared of him, he would enjoy.

So he decided to shut his mouth and as he thought he would tolarate then he would.

Taehyung is not a weak boy. He knows how to face situations. But he cursed the hell out of him after realising how he acted with Jungkook. Hugging him, tearing up infront of him. Why infront of a mafia. If Jungkook was just a bar owner he wouldn't atleast regret all his past acts.

"But why tae?" Jungkook asked.

"Same question Jungkook! Why would I forgive you?" Taehyung scoffed dryly looking at the male who had desparate eyes.

"Because I'm apologizing for my mistake!"

"The mistake you are apologizing for Jungkook.. doesn't mean anything to me..." But it did. He was still hurt for the behaviour thing. But more hurt for Jungkook's work, his decision, the way Jungkook kept a secret.

"Okay then I'm apologizing for the way I made you think the things you just spat. Trust me I-" Jungkook did not get chance to complete the sentance as Taehyung interrupted him again.

"Trust?and you?" Taehyung asked as if it was the obvious question that time. How can he trust Jungkook when he already trusted the man once, and now he was here, at Jungkook's mansion, kidnapped.

"I will never do this mistake again." Jungkook lowered his head now because yes he understood why Taehyung was saying that.

He knew Taehyung trusted him, he was the one who broke it. He never told the boy about his work. That he was a mafia. Even after knowing the fact that the boy hated mafias. He still became friends with him. He still had guts to like the boy.

Jungkook to be honest never regretted the fact that he actually liked Taehyung. He actually wanted to protect him. He never denied about what he felt when it comes to Taehyung. He liked someone in a romantic way for the first time and it was not a sin so why not accept everything.

He wanted Taehyung to feel something different towards him too, Something atleast. But the hating thing was hurting him to the core. The assumptions Taehyung did were hurtful.

"I know you're hurt.. but I deserve one second chance Taehyung just one.. don't I?" Jungkook asked. Everyone deserves a second chance. He is also a human so giving him a second chance would be normal too right?

"If you wanted to kidnap me Jungkook, why did pull out the friendship act? I never became friends with some stranger, but guess what I was not lucky enough....." Taehyung's eyes were filling with tears again.

"You will never understand you were wrong about kidnapping me... Right Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung said, his voice was shaking a little. He was trying his best to control his tears from coming out infront of Jungkook. He couldn't be vulnerable...

Jungkook stayed silent. He was just looking at the floor. Thinking about what Taehyung said.

Can't he be understanding for once? Jungkook thought in his mind.

"Taehyung why can't you understand?"

"Don't make me understand this shit!" Taehyung took a deep breath and spoke again.

"Just free me from here! I don't wanna get raped by you or by anyone from here and also don't wanna be someone's sex toy! Nor wanna die right now! Fucking LET ME GO." He shouted the last part.

He did not mean the 'anyone from here' part. He knew the two boys whom he met in here they would never do this. They were not like this. They were kind, polite with him.

Jungkook lost his mind too. He marched towards grabbed Taehyung's shoulders and slammed him in the wall behind the blue head.

Taehyung got startled this time. Jungkook's face was so close to him. He could literally feel Jungkook's hot breaths.

His eyes turned scared from cold. He tried to back off but the wall was not allowing that. He tried to free himself from Jungkook's grip but he was holding his shoulders way too tight. It was a tight grip but not enough to make the areas painful. Though he was not in his sense, he still knew he couldn't hurt Taehyung. He had feelings for him after all.

His eyes became dark. He was giving Taehyung some deadly glares.

"I can't and I won't! You got it?" Jungkook asked in a dangerously low voice.

"And stop the bullshit you're saying continuously, you're not here as a slave, you're here under our protection. Were protecting you here."

His eyes were staring at Taehyung's soul, that's what Taehyung was feeling that time. His hands were fisted. He stopped moving when Jungkook talked. He also looked at Jungkook's eyes.

He was intimidated by the stare. He did not realise when he nodded his head. He was breathing heavily by now.

Jungkook saw him nodding but he was still caging Taehyung. He was admiring the boy's face again from this close. His grip loosened a little but none of them caught that.

When Jungkook saw fear evident in the boy's eyes he quickly embraced the boy. He hugged Taehyung close. He wanted to hug Taehyung the day he crossed the threshold of the jeon mansion, but ofcourse he could not. He literally made the boy feel different opinions about him that day. He raised his voice. He talked badly.

So today when he saw fear and some unshed tears he panicked internally. Thinking that he made a mistake again.

Though Taehyung was not hugging him he could still feel the boy calming down. He remembered the day he and Taehyung met for the third time, Taehyung said that he liked warm hugs. He is a clingy bear.

Jungkook definately thought that the boy would be so clingy in the future with him too. Whenever they hugged before Taehyung would hug him so tight. Locking his hands around Jungkook's waist.

So that's why Jungkook hugged Taehyung. He knew Taehyung was lost, he could calm him then.

He closed his eyes and rubbed Taehyung's back with one hand while the other hand was busy holding Taehyung head to his chest.

Taehyung was too much into the daze to think about the surroundings. He was standing still.

After one or two minutes Jungkook freed Taehyung. He saw the boy was looking straight. He shook him a little, that's when Taehyung realised the situation.

"Hey... I'm so Sorry tae... I didn't mean to scare you... I just could not hear the things you were saying. They are not true at all tae." Jungkook was talking softly. He was disappointed on himself. He made the same mistake again.

He actually had enough of those things. Can't Taehyung think of him as a good person for once. Can't he see that he's not a killer.

Whom he was kidding. He was a killer but he never killed a single innocent soul. He was respectful with them who deserved that. He was not a villain.

He can never think of doing the things Taehyung said. He was a not a heartless person. He has a heart. Someone entered there too, but the someone's so oblivious about the fact.

"I-I wanna go back to the room...c-can I?" Taehyung asked in a whispering tone thinking that if he say anything loud Jungkook would scare him again. If Jungkook was not so close to him, it would've been so hard for him to understand.

Jungkook held Taehyung's fisted hands. He noticed the subtle shaking of them. He rubbed his thumbs onto his knuckles and said "yes you can.. but just know.. I'm sorry."

"I wanna... wanna go back please." Taehyung stuttered again, taking his hands back slowly from Jungkook's hold.

Jungkook tucked a hair strand of Taehyung's blue locks behind his ear "I'll make it up to you, I promise and yes you can go back."

Taehyung said nothing but rushed out of the room. When he entered the room he was staying he threw himself on the bed after closing the door. His chest was raising up and down.

This time he let his tears fall, without bothering to wipe them. He fisted the bedsheet tightly and sobbed. Jungkook did that again. He frightened him again. He cried the whole evening. He was missing his family. His hyung, his mom, his dad, his noona, his friends everyone.

In the dinner time when Jin knocked on the door he refused to open that. Jin got that something happened so he tried his best to enter the room.

He requested Taehyung to let him enter. He even called Hoseok with him. He knew they both can comfort Taehyung. Taehyung was not uncomfortable with them.

When he called Hoseok, he narrated everything Jungkook said when he called him, but Jin already knew about that happened. He talked to Taehyung after that day.. so why Taehyung was acting like that. Something was definately not okay.

Hoseok also understood this. So he agreed to join jin. He took their own dinner plates with him as they decided to eat there togather.

After so many tries Taehyung opened the door with swollen red face and eyes.

So now they were in Taehyung's room. Oh yes Jungkook told them that the room was Taehyung's from now on.

They asked Taehyung about what happened that he was crying like this. Taehyung was hesitating at first because they were close to Jungkook what if they say something bad about him to Jungkook and Jungkook do the same thing again or something worse than that.

When they noticed Taehyung was getting all worked up they sided the matter and as they planned, Jin and Hoseok comforted him. Telling him that everything will be okay, Jungkook's not like this. Maybe he still needs some time to get everything in his head.

Taehyung was irritated by the things they said. Did Jungkook made them pets or something.

"Okay so now finish your dinner and also we want you to meet some people." Jin said while Hoseok was texting Yoongi to come to the room with Namjoon.

Yoongi and Namjoon also wanted to meet the boy but they did not know how to approach him. That's why Hoseok suggested that as Taehyung was comfortable with him and Jin they would be there with him.

"Who?" Taehyung asked. He actually felt a little better with them. They were funny but kind too. They joke around infront of him but they made him feel safe too. He now talked to them without any hesitation.

"Don't worry they are good, they won't harm you, so i'mma answer you, they are My boyfriend and Jin's soon to be lover." Hoseok teasingly smirked at Jin while answering Taehyung's question. Jin was glaring at him too. He handed the plate to Taehyung and was going to chase Hoseok with red face and ears and oh the neck. But when they heard a knock Hoseok excitedly opened the door.

When both males entered the room Hoseok went beside a mint haired boy and hugged him from the side "this is my man, Min yoongi." Taehyung was shocked when he saw Yoongi. He was exactly looking like his noona. It was like he was his noona's male version.

Before he could question anything Namjoon spoke "Hi Taehyung, I'm Kim namjoon, nice to meet you." He threw a dimple smile at Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded and said "hi, both of you." Taehyung noticed the red cheeks of both Jin and namjoon. He also noticed how Namjoon glanced at Jin secrately and smiled. He saw a glint in the purple haired male's eyes.

He was looking at the pair with curious eyes and said something unintentionally.

"You both look so cute togather." Namjoon's ears turned red too. Did Taehyung catch him looking at Jin. He chuckled awkwardly and then Hoseok spoke "I know right! Look at them being all shy." He cooed at them but stopped when he got a slap in his hand from his own boyfriend.

Taehyung was trying hard to control himself from laughing at them. Yoongi pushed Namjoon aside and stood infront of Taehyung, "hey Taehyung, I'm Yoongi, nice to meet you kid." And he flashed a gummy smile.

Taehyung again stared at Yoongi for some seconds but greeted him back "hi, nice to meet you to."

But he looked at his side when he heard a gasp."oh my god! Min Yoongi smiled!!" Jin dramatically said, and Namjoon being Namjoon still looking at him with whipped eyes.

"Ayee, don't be like this with my boyfriend. You don't know how cute he is, right baby?" Hoseok looked at Yoongi but saw his lover giving him glares.

He laughed nervously and went behind Yoongi back hugging him "oh my sweetheart.. don't look at me like this.. give me punishments instead." He whispered the last part to Yoongi's ear. Yoongi was Tomato red when he heard that. He slapped hoseok's hand which was on his waist but the male did not budge at all so he sighed at shook his head.

"Taehyung let's eat now. Yah hobi come and eat, you can eat your boyfriend later." Jin sassed.

Hoseok whined a little thinking that he had to leave Yoongi but Yoongi also requested him to eat first. He turned around and spoke in a low voice which only they could hear "go eat first seoki, I think we have a long night ahead." Hoseok grinned with red cheeks and pecked Yoongi's pale cheek then joined Taehyung and jin.

Yoongi sat beside Namjoon and saw the boy was still lost into Jin so he said "stop eye fucking him dude, let the boy breath." He sighed.

Namjoon looked back at yoongi "I'm not eye fucking him, I'm admiring the handsome man there you know" he again turned his face forward to look at Jin.

"Why don't you guys confess already! Weirdos." Yoongi grumbled under his breath without realising that he was also looking at his seokie.

-------------
25 chapters!!
Hope you like it 🌠
SORRY for the mistakes ✨
I'm trying my best...
-------------

I realised I never gave namjoon's hair reference, HERE HE'S ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 68.4K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
23.9K 1.8K 15
It's a short love story of taekook...❣️ ΰΏ‡ ══━━━━βœ₯β—ˆβœ₯━━━━══ ΰΏ‡ " we can fall for many people but it can never replace our first love...
33.6K 1.6K 38
........A TAEKOOK FANFICTION..... He was meant to be his from the beginning.. It was decided from their birth... Weather they want it or not... But...
213K 8.9K 37
18 year old, Park Jimin life changes drastically when a sexy, mysterious man shows up to take him away from his parents. He discovers his parents deb...