random oneshots | bxb/gxg

By awgenization

oneshots that were mainly on AO3 and now here. More

hello πŸ’•
9 days | sofaygo x lil tecca
jus know | frankthecreator
jus know (part 2) | frankfhecreator (playboiocean included)
everything | bknasty
everything (part 2) | bknasty
you | faygotecca
bknasty
throw away | asaptyler
are we still friends? | 21metro
little story | autumn x summrs
feel good | autumn x summrs
use me | bknasty
use me | bknasty (2)
lotto | twinkansummrs
OD | sahbabii x young thug
the city | destroycarson
can't take it! | twinsummrs
for you interlude | twinsummrs
the titans bride | twinsummrs
we fell in love in october | 21metro
we fell in love in october (2) | 21metro
glitter | faygotecca
the titans bride (2) | twinsummrs
web | vondurk
heated | bknasty
from da heart | playboiocean
antagonist | twinkansummrsοΏΌ
i'm doin fine! | twinsummrs
anything for us | playboi carti x future
back 2 da basics | twinsummrs
seek & destroy | summrs x comethazine
boy | A$APTyler
big flirt | playboiocean
lost and confused! | 21metro
big flirt (2) | playboiocean
get me started | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler (2)
glock six | dukekai
nobody's business | playboiuzi
patience | dukekai
since i have a lover | vondurk
wunna dem | kaiduke
glock six (2) | kaiduke
B4L | kai x fanum
album just for you | dukekai
yuck | dukekai
yuck (2) | dukekai
kaifanum
in the hills | yourrage x fanum
album just for you (2) | dukekai
just a taste | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (2) | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (3) | yourrage x fanum
PEACE OF MIND | dukekai
IDK | multi
just a taste (part 4) | yourrage x fanum

loveeeeeee song | playboiocean

1.2K 42 4
By awgenization

in which, jordan asks
for love and affection.

jordan gets attached easily. at home, he preferred being outside and doing what he wanted to do which resulted of him not getting affection at home.

his mother wasn't really around since she was working which he appreciated of her doing, but leaving her son with attachment issues.

so when symere came into his life, everything turned 360. he felt at peace with him, going on two tours with him—a lot of sex and fucking happened backstage.

he wanted something happened between them but symere refused. he thought he had someone that would love him.

"symere i love you. what you mean?" jordan voice cracked, picking up his shirt.

symere snatched the shirt away from him, "jordan i said what i said. we are over. i can't hide this for any longer."

"NOBODY FUCKING TOLD YOU TO GET WITH HER!" he shouted, feeling himself getting very angry. he just want to have him for himself...

"jordan if we being honest, both of our fanbases is lowkey homophobic. they wouldn't like to see us together. let's face it—we went through a lot but it's coming to an end now."

jordan felt himself crying, "after three years symere, i went through everything with you..."

"i know and i'm sorry. this is for the better for myself." symere sighed before grabbing his phone and leaving.

jordan let his tears as he was standing butt naked, slowly moving to get his stuff around the room. he couldn't believe everything.

it was 2019. he was healing the fact his lover was gone. half of his whole was missing and he needed to pick up the pieces up to make everything completed again.

he still saw symere around but didn't have a bunch of conversations with him. he still kinda figured symere would have his name all in his mouth after the media haven't see them together. it's been years that everyone saw them together and jordan refused to talk about him.

he sighed while he stands outside flicking a cigarette as he looked up a night sky, a cool breeze coming through.

in his all black clothing, down to the balenciaga boots, made someone catch them in their eye.

"jordan, what you doing out here?"

he turned around to his little fling, frank, standing in the doorway.

"i needed fresh air... my ptsd kicked in." he sadly smiled.

he knew frank because of rocky when he first signed to awge. he always thought frank was handsome but always stayed loyal to symere.

that's where he went wrong at since look where he's at now.

"..you wanna talk about it?"

"no, i'm going to be fine." he flicked the cigarette ashes off and dragged it once again.

"just know i'm here for your jordan. that's what friends do," frank held on the pinky of jordan's, jordan tensing up at the contact.

"...i'm still dealing with the pain from being with symere." jordan bit his lip as he turned to the man, "all i wanted was my little fairytale where i could be happy and live at peace. i loved him s-so much..."

jordan felt his wall breaking down as he never cried like this in awhile.

"i just wanted to be loved. i didn't get that type of attention when i was younger..." jordan wiped his tears as he flicked his cigarette away.

"i just want to be love and affection frank, p-physically and emotionally..."

"it's okay jordan i'm here. listen i'm here." frank took him into a hug.

jordan needed that. he needs a shoulder to lean on and reassurance from someone.

"jordan..."

"yes..." he picked his head up to face frank again, inches away from his lips. he wanted his lips to go with his.

suddenly it did, frank leaned in as he kissed the boy. jordan lightly moaned in the kiss, holding on his neck. the butterflies in his stomach fly all over, feeling like he flying in the air.

frank pulled away, both catching their breaths.

"i always liked you and i didn't know how to say it. and knowing what happened with you and symere, i wouldn't do that..." frank admitted, still holding onto the boy by his hips.

"just give me a chance." frank asked.

"frank are you sure? i have a lot of baggage with me...and i have attachment issues."

"i don't care, i want to help you. i want to love on you. whatever it takes," frank hummed.

jordan bit his lip before nodding, hugging the man back. he teared up again as he cried on his shoulder.

"i-i'm sorry i'm dumping all of this on you."

"it's okay jordan. stop apologizing. come on, let's go back to my home." frank left his hand out as jordan took.

"okay." jordan softly said, walking with not knowingly boyfriend.

a few years later...

"you likeeeee?" jordan turned around to let frank see his face.

he was painted as joker somewhat, the black popping his eyes out.

frank grinned as he took a picture of his face, "i love it. you look good baby."

"yeah i do too! you going to do great out the fashion show carti." the female said who did her face, smiling at him.

"are you going to be out front?"

"yes baby, i'm not going anywhere." frank fixed his shirt, knowing it's kinda short.

"okay," he smiled.

carti? we still cool, i still want to make 16*29 with him but you know, everyone is doing their own thing.

we was just at rolling loud performing like we still cool. no bad blood.

a female in the corner was watching adin ross stream, biting on a breakfast bar.

"turn it off." jordan said, the female listening to what he said.

at this point, he was tired of symere always having his dick in his mouth. nothing else better to do but to talk about him.

yeah, you can say he got cool with him now but they don't talk. jordan tries to keep his distance from him.

jordan frowned, playing around with his now long hair. hearing his voice sometimes made him upset. and his boyfriend can see it.

"carti? we need you now." a person who worked for the show called for him.

@playboicarti 8.4m

2,899,342 likes
playboicarti: 👁.
edited 12 mins ago

"you look so good..." jordan moaned as he placed on top on the dresser, frank pushing everything down. he went back in jordan's needing hole as he pushed back in roughly.

"frank go slow!" he gasped, frank's huge dick filling up his hole before he gave long and slow strokes to him.

jordan clutched on to his mini shirt as some of his facepaint was smeared on it, eyes glazing at frank where he knew he was in control.

"you like it?" frank hand went up and down on his thigh to create friction.

jordan just let out a moan, yanking on the man's hair.

"j-just fuck m-me.."

jordan lit up a blunt in the room as frank was playing on the backside of him.

"you and playing with my ass..." he chuckled, blowing out smoke.

"it's fat and chunky. i like it," he hummed, smacking it hard.

"hmmm stop!" he moaned before chuckling, turning around to see the man grinning. he's so handsome.

"thank you my love." he pecked his hand, "lemme smoke some."

"sure," jordan handed the blunt to him before he took two puffs and giving back.

"that's that good shit." frank softly smiled, "i was proud of you today. you did really good."

"really?"

"yeah. you was stress-free today and i could see it. you was going my love, keep
improving." he pecked his lips.

jordan blushed before hugging the man, "thank you for believing me and loving me."

"jordan i know it goes, you wasn't alone. i just wanted to be there for you, i love you."

jordan felt that. for real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 346 11
Drama. Family secrets. Gay.
17.2K 250 68
Just some more Byler Oneshots!
332K 4.6K 44
Just some random Larry Stylinson one shots I wrote :) Mostly fluff so read at your own risk !
67.3K 2.8K 41
π‘«π’†π’‡π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’•π’“π’‚π’π’’π’–π’Šπ’π’Šπ’•π’š π’†π’™π’‘π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’†π’… π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’π’† π’π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 π’ƒπ’–π’π’šπ’” π’„π’‰π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ...