π—–π—”π—£π—§π—œπ—©π—”π—§π—˜π—— / ᡗᡃᡉᡏᡒ...

By vkookLOML9597

(π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™Ώπ™»π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™³) . . . no-one knew that two males can fall in love with eachother after all things happen... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
1-KIM
2-JEON
3-DARK KNIGHT
4-MEET
5-UH-OH
6-LATE
7-TAE-HYUNG?
8-SHE
9-JUNGKOOK'S PAST
10-HEY!
11-FRIENDS
12- BRAT
13- YOU?
14- TISSUE
15- TALKS
16- CAN WE?
17- REN
18- WHO WAS THAT
19- HUG
20- BETRAY
22- MAFIA BOSS
23- HURT
24- APOLOGIZE
25- HARSH
26- TECHNICAL ISSUE?
27- SORRY EVERYONE
28- KNOWING HIM
29- WHERE IS HE!
30- SHOPPING AND ATTACK
31- HAPPY?
32- BE CAREFUL
33-YESHI
34-DAD
35- LETTING IT OUT
36- STUBBORN
37- FOREHEAD KISS
38- OH MY-
39- FIRST HOME
40- HOUSE TOUR
41- PRANK AND CONFESSION
42- CLOSER
43- ANOTHER PLAN?
44- A BABY ON THE WAY!
45- GET READY
46- BREATHTAKING
47- TEARY KISS
48- KIDNAPPED AGAIN?
CHECK OUT
49- DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY MAN
50- HIS MOTHER
51- LETTING GO
52- A DREAM!
53- HURTS SO BAD
54- FAMILY
55- TELLING THE TRUTH
56- MOMMA? AND HOSEOK
57- HELP AND PERMISSION
58- I LOVE YOU!
59- WE'RE FINE
60- CUDDLE
61- LOVING A BIT
62- THEIR END BUT NEW PROBLEM
63- UNFORGETTABLE
64-ANOTHER SURPRISE
65- HICKEY ON YEONTAN'S DAD
66- SUSPECT
67- CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
68-ECSTASY
69- THE FORTH STAR
70- FINALLY IT'S DONE
71- HAIR COLOUR
72- MEETING KIMS
73- PLUSHIES
74- BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
75- ACT OF LOVE
76- CARE
❀️❀️
77- AGAIN
78- ASTONISHING
79- BIKE
80- DANCING UNDER THE DARK
81- THE CRAVE OF LOVE
82- MORNING'S PRESENT
83- GOOD NEWS
84- CONGRATULATIONS
85- EUPHORIA
CAPTIVATED (EPILOGUE)

21- WHERE AM I?

1.6K 77 0
By vkookLOML9597

(how can someone be so beautiful!! ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ ^)

The next day when Taehyung woke up his head was throbbing. He groaned in the pain. It felt like someone hit his head so hard. He could not open his eyes at first but he tired to open them again.

He kicked the blanket and sat up, eventually opening his eyes he looked around.

His eyes were wide but he was shaking in fear. It was not his room, nor a hospital room. It was a beautiful room.

The room was decorated with peach and black shades. A TV infront of the bed. Shiny floor and some pictures were present in the wall. A chandelier was hanging from the white ceiling.

Taehyung shook his head, it was not the time to admire the room. He held his head in his hands. He started to remember what happened with him but his headache was not helping at all.

All of a sudden he started to search for his phone. His phone could atleast help him to call someone for help but he found nothing.

He was about to get up when he heard the door opening. A boy with dark brown hair peeked from outside.

Taehyung looked at the boy with fearful eyes. He backed off and his back touched the headboard of the bed. Pulling his knees close to his chest he stared at the new guy.

When the brown haired boy sensed the tension he widely opened the door and made his way inside. He understood the boy was scared.

Why should not he? He could not remember what just happened to him and he woke up in a unknown room with pain even seeing a guy he never saw in his life.

The guy approached him slowly "hey.. I mean no harm..." The guy softly said.

Taehyung was still in his daze, he was still trembling.

The boy smiled brightly and introduced himself "I'm Jung Hoseok.." he was still talking softly not to scare the boy more.

He sat on the bed slowly. He definitely maintained a distance from the boy.

"Um... Take this, your head must be hurting? Right." Hoseok extended his hand.

Taehyung looked down at the hand and saw a pill. He did not know what kind of pill it was as the cover was not there.

He hesitantly shook his head again.

Hoseok got why he was denying so he smiled again and said "it's painkiller nothing else. As I said I mean N.O H.A.R.M at all."

Taehyung stared at hoseok. No doubt the boy had the brightest smile he had ever seen. He was not looking harmful rather he was looking kind enough to help him.

(Kill me please 😭)

Taehyung found himself calming down. He took a deep breath.

Hoseok was fondly staring at him, he was glad that the boy was not shaking now. He saw the boy extended his hand to grab the pill but a voice interrupted them.

"Hoseok! Do you want him to gulp the pill with his spit?" Jin entered the room.

Hoseok bit his toung and turned his head to see Jin was standing in the door looking at him with a raised eyebrow and a glass which was filled with water was held by him.

But Taehyung was scared again. He eyes turned the same way it did when he saw Hoseok.

Scratching his head hoseok said "uh. Hyung.. you know I was so excited to see him." He pouted.

Jin came forward and slapped hoseok's head and muttered an 'idiot' under his breath.

"Here take this Taehyung." He held the glass before Taehyung.

Taehyung was not moving at all. He just sat there.

When Jin noticed his behaviour he spoke gently "I know you're scared of us... But don't be.. we will not harm you at all." Jin smiled sadly.

Jin sat on the bed beside Taehyung and touched Taehyung's hand. Taehyung flinched at the touch and pulled his hand.

Jin sighed heavily and a disappointment was there on his face.

He was thinking how badly Taehyung will get hurt when he would see Jungkook. He would think Jungkook as a betrayer.

They knew what happened to Taehyung these days. They expected Taehyung to act this way.

"I'm Kim seokjin, look we both are kims." He tried to cheer the boy a little but it did not work.

He did not say a word till now. He was not a quite boy at all. But right now he was not in his right mind.

He took the glass and the pill, gulped it. He closed his eyes for a moment then opened them again.

Jin and Hoseok were observing him silently.

"Why am I here?" Taehyung asked slowly.

"Um... Taehyung.. tha-" Hoseok did not get a chance to complete his words when Taehyung spoke again.

"Did you guys kidnap me?" Taehyung was staring at nothing.

"Uhm.. Taehyung listen we never wanted to bu-" now Jin was the who Taehyung interrupted.

"So.... it's a yes..." Taehyung's eyes were filled with unshed tears.

"What I did to you?" He asked in a whisper.

Jin was about to say something again but "what are you guys?.. why are you doing this...?"

Hoseok sat properly now.. he promised himself that he would let Taehyung know everything. Truth can not be hidden for a long time, and Taehyung will eventually know everything when he would see the raven head so why not now.

Truth to be told both of the black soul's members were feeling pity for the boy. They were a little sad too because somehow they knew the atmosphere of the home will turn into a gloomy one soon.

Hoseok cleared his throat and said or stuttered "listen Taehyung.... You.. I know you will hate everything what you will hear now but...."

Jin pinched his thigh secrately. Hoseok hissed at glared at Jin only to see Jin was also glaring at him.

He looked at Jin with a what's wrong with you look. Jin shook his head gestured him to shut up.

Jin knew they should tell Taehyung everything but he should listen everything from Jungkook. He should free his every emotion infront of the person who was behind everything.

He was not wrong though. Taehyung knew Jungkook more than he knew them. He just saw Jin and Hoseok but not others. He trusted Jungkook so if Jungkook tell him everything he would atleast think about it. They knew Taehyung felt comfortable around Jungkook. When they were planning to kidnap him Jungkook told them how Taehyung hugged him out of the blue.

If he was not comfortable then why would he hug a boy so tightly he met few days ago. Why would he call the person whenever he would feel unsafe, uncomfortable.

Jungkook could make Taehyung understand more than them. Atleast that was what Jin thought.

Jin was firmly looking at Taehyung and he spoke breaking the silence "Taehyung you will know everything, yeah? Don't worry."

Taehyung chuckled dryly. A single tear left his eye. He rubbed his palms togather.

Suddenly a phone started ringing. It was hoseok's.

Je took out his phone from his pocket and answered.

"Yes?" Hoseok talked to the phone with a little cold voice.

Jin frowned but quickly got who called him. He sighed again.

"Hyung...did he woke up? Can I see him? Is he okay?" Jungkook was hesitant. He knew Taehyung hated mafias. but they were not ones. Taehyung would understand him, them. He would understand why they took him here.

Hoseok sighed and hummed "hm.. you can."

"Um.. okay I'll- I'll come to his room then.."

"Do whatever you want. We will leave the room now."

Jungkook felt hurt. Hoseok never talked to him like this.. he was thinking if he did the right thing. One part of his mind was praising him for his doings where the other side was still cursing the hell out of him.

Jungkook cut the call and left his own room.

Taehyung listened to the conversation attentively. He understood he was going to see someone new again.

He started to think how the new person would be. Will the person turn out like them, like Jin and Hoseok or they will be bad. They will hurt him.

He was so much into his throat so he did not notice when Jin and Hoseok left the room but Jin patted his shoulder lightly and said "he's coming.. best of luck."

After five minutes his thoughts broke when he heard a knock on the door of the room he was in. He did not replied anything nor did he moved from his place but one thing he did that he covered himself with the blanket he kicked.

He gulped and again settled his face on his knees. Hiding himself as much he can. His sweater was short so his belly was visible he covered himself.

When the person did not get any reply he opened the door. He was ready to face a angry Taehyung. Atleast Taehyung would understand as he was smart enough.

I just have to endure his words he will calm down the raven head assured himself and opened the door.

When he saw Taehyung his eyes turned soft. He called Taehyung softly "hey... Tae."

Taehyung widened his eyes and raised his head. When he saw Jungkook standing there with soft eyes.

Taehyung's eyes started to shine. He felt happy to see Jungkook.

"Jungkook..." He called Jungkook softly. The tears were rolling down from his cheeks.

Jungkook closed the door and came to sit beside Taehyung. He raised his hand to caress the other's cheek.

"How are you?" He asked to Taehyung.

Taehyung said nothing but threw himself to jungkook's embrace. He hugged jungkook's waist tightly, head was laying on the raven head's chest. Silent tears were not stopping.

Jungkook started patting Taehyung's head, but his heart thumped harshly against his chest when he heard Taehyung's next words.....

Hope you like it 🤗
21 chapters are done!
What were Taehyung's next words?⊙﹏⊙
Sorry for the mistakes ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 22.7K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...
206K 7.3K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
167K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
213K 8.9K 37
18 year old, Park Jimin life changes drastically when a sexy, mysterious man shows up to take him away from his parents. He discovers his parents deb...