𝙐𝙎 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈...

Bởi poalim

TW: Seggsy time, strong language, drug use, alcohol mention, and graphic detail Brand new to Hawkins and bran... Xem Thêm

1. The Freaks
2. No one
3. TW: SMUT
4. Him and I
5. I love you
6. Boyfriend and Girlfriend?
7. The wait
8. Vecna's Curse
Hii
9. My secret
10. I dont know...
11. Reveal
12. Running up that hill
13. Eddie Munson, main suspect
14. Vecna
15. It's the gate.
16. The Upside Down
17. You know my secret
18. I uh...I don't know what those stains are
Hey!
19. The long road ahead of us
20. Cant you see? It was meant to be
21. You're Munson's girl, huh?
22. It's you and me
23. Master of Puppets
24. I couldn't tell you it any differently
25. The Letter
26. I see you on the other side
27. These are the facts...
28. I have...something to tell you
29. Eddie Munson is mine
31. I didn't know
32. The cat
33. Nightmares
34. The Escape Plan
35. Mr and Mrs.Munson
36. Oooo she's a little runaway
37. Picture this
38. A 360° change in us
39. The exception
40. Love me more
41. The mishap
42. I was wrong
43. The big part
44. Freedom
45.The let go
46. I do
47. Graduation
48. Ozzy Munson
49. On the road again
50. Life
51. The Wedded and the Hated
52. Apart of me
53. The Munson Family
Closure

30. I remember...

1.1K 34 4
Bởi poalim

Eddie's POV

I watched the door open, expecting Y/n to walk through—but instead it was Steve Harrington. Just my lucky day.

"Hey...Munson." Harrington said.

I half smiled, "Hey, Harrington."

He sighed and sat in the chair that Y/n sat in but turned it around.

"I uhh...I never got to apologize for everything." He said.

I furrow my brows, "what're you talking about?"

Harrington shifted in his seat and ran his hand through his hair, "Well...I used to make fun of you—like a lot. And I only did because I wanted to stay popular and I thought you were such a freak—"

"Harrington."

"—but I never got to know you. You could've been so cool to me but I blew you off because I wanted to be popular. Gosh, I was such a douchebag."

"Harrington—"

"And yeah! Sure, I was, but that still doesn't give me any right to have been so rude and call you all those awful things. Now that I was fighting to save the world with you and you nearly died because you sa—"

"Steve."

He stopped running his mouth as I sighed and shook my head.

"Don't, please..."

He nods, "sorry...I kinda forgot."

I laugh, "I can tell..."

It was silent for a moment as he clicked his tongue and snapped his fingers which broke the silence.

"I remembered just now that uhh...Dustin used to tell me all the time how much he used to think you two dated or were dating and he used to call me all the time about it...he would not shut up. He used to say 'Steve' this and 'Steve' that. It started growing on me but he was right all along."

I smiled, "Henderson never really stops talking, does he?"

He nods, "I would know that."

He sighed and laughed a little, "Dustin used to always tell me too how you weren't a freak and how you were just different...how if people got to know you then everyone would love you."

I scoff, "oh whatever...I doubt that."

Y/n's POV

I saw Steve walk out of the room as he smiled at me.

"I'm done now."

I nod as I went back in and closed it, smiling at him.

"You okay now?" I asked him.

He nodded, "pretty okay...but not the best."

I nod, "alright...you want me to call off visitors for the day?"

He agreed as I left and closed the door.

"He really needs some alone time. So no more visitors for today."

Lucas sighed, "okay, tomorrow?"

I shrug, "maybe. But thank you guys for being here and seeing him...please don't draw any attention? Thanks."

They all nod and began to leave as I quickly entered the room and locked the door behind me.

"All right, they're gone. Just you and me now." I said.

I looked at him and saw his shit eating grin as he giggled in bed. I walked to him and kissed him as I sat down in the chair.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what did you and Steve talk about?"

He shrugged, "just normal stuff...just catching up."

I nod, "hey, Eddie? I should get home. My dad probably is scared to death about where I am."

He nods, "of course. You should go. I'll be okay."

I hesitated, "but—"

"I'll be fine...okay? Go home. Get some rest—don't miss me too much, and dream about me."

I laugh, "okay. Will do. Goodnight, handsome—if you have any nightmares, I'll be right here."

I pointed to his heart as he blushed and covered his face, "sureee."

I grabbed his hands gently and moved them from his face and made eye contact with him before kissing him. He didn't part from me but push in deeper into the kiss.

"Eddie, I gotta go—"

He pulled me closer, making me completely bend over and kiss him deeply.

"Eddie—"

I accidentally pressed myself against one of his wounds, causing him to wince into pain.

"Ohh—I'm so sorry, Eddie. I'm so sorry—I didn't mean to do that, I'm so sorry, I swear, I promise."

He shook his head, "don't be sorry—stop saying sorry, it turns me on. Just when you do."

I gulped and nervously smile, "oh okay, sorry—I mean okay."

He kissed me again and pulled me down closer and tugged on my hair.

"Not now, Eddie." I said while parting from him, "as much as I'd love to, I gotta go...plus, you're hurt."

He shrugs, "I know, I just miss you."

Then knocks came from the door suddenly as I stood up quickly.

"Sweetheart, it's mom."

I sigh and unlock the door while she came in and closed it—stopping while staring at us.

"You two doing okay?"

I nod and so does Eddie, "good."

"Perfect." Eddie said.

She nods, "okay, Y/n, your dad called. Says he needs you home. Okay? Anyways, I'll take care of Eddie. Don't worry, I'll make sure he's safe."

Eddie nodded as I began to walk to the door but stopped and looked at mom.

"Be careful with him."

She nods, "of course—"

"Wait!" Eddie urgently said.

I look at him, "yes?"

He waved me to come back so I did he he quickly kissed my stomach and smiled up at me.

"Okay, that's it."

I laugh as I ruffled his hair and pecked is forehead before leaving. But front desk stopped me.

"Y/n L/n." The lady said.

I stopped and inhaled sharply as I looked to her face, half circle glasses and he hair pulled back into a low bun her gaze was piercing in a bad way.

"Hey!"

She examined me, "where are you coming from?"

I shrug, "I had to see my mom...was that okay with you?"

She grumbled, "fine. But check in with us before."

I nod as I walked out and left the hospital, heading towards home. I reached into my Gluck box to take out gum to chew as I drove. While I took it out and took out a single piece, I put the whole package away and closed the box before unwrapping the piece of gun and chewing it. It was mint flavor, my favorite. I sighed when I saw pictures of me and Eddie from a photo booth hanging on my rear view mirror as it was all just containing of me and Eddie kissing, smiling, hugging each other, and doing the devil horns with the tongue face too. I smiled and looked back to the road. I was so happy he was alive...

.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

16.4K 187 21
⚠️this stoey mentions abuse, drugs, cussing, and sex ⚠️ It's yn last year at Hawkins high when she meets Eddie and they get together but Eddie ends...
5.1K 166 28
Eddie would have to wait until his lunch break to see this new, hot, weird chick. He wondered which flavor of weird she was. Art weird? Theater weird...
40.1K 1.1K 31
Valerie Wheeler, 18, had always lived in the shadow of her sister, Nancy Wheeler. Nancy was perfect in their parents eyes and as for Valerie, they wa...
971 1 45
Welcome to Hawkins, the worst place for Y/n Y/ln to end up. Dustin's cousin who's living with him for less than happy circumstances. Y/n has became t...