random oneshots | bxb/gxg

By awgenization

oneshots that were mainly on AO3 and now here. More

hello 💕
9 days | sofaygo x lil tecca
jus know | frankthecreator
jus know (part 2) | frankfhecreator (playboiocean included)
everything | bknasty
everything (part 2) | bknasty
you | faygotecca
bknasty
throw away | asaptyler
are we still friends? | 21metro
little story | autumn x summrs
feel good | autumn x summrs
use me | bknasty
use me | bknasty (2)
OD | sahbabii x young thug
loveeeeeee song | playboiocean
the city | destroycarson
can't take it! | twinsummrs
for you interlude | twinsummrs
the titans bride | twinsummrs
we fell in love in october | 21metro
we fell in love in october (2) | 21metro
glitter | faygotecca
the titans bride (2) | twinsummrs
web | vondurk
heated | bknasty
from da heart | playboiocean
antagonist | twinkansummrs
i'm doin fine! | twinsummrs
anything for us | playboi carti x future
back 2 da basics | twinsummrs
seek & destroy | summrs x comethazine
boy | A$APTyler
big flirt | playboiocean
lost and confused! | 21metro
big flirt (2) | playboiocean
get me started | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler (2)
glock six | dukekai
nobody's business | playboiuzi
patience | dukekai
since i have a lover | vondurk
wunna dem | kaiduke
glock six (2) | kaiduke
B4L | kai x fanum
album just for you | dukekai
yuck | dukekai
yuck (2) | dukekai
kaifanum
in the hills | yourrage x fanum
album just for you (2) | dukekai
just a taste | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (2) | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (3) | yourrage x fanum
PEACE OF MIND | dukekai
IDK | multi
just a taste (part 4) | yourrage x fanum
IDK (part 2) | multi

lotto | twinkansummrs

1K 24 26
By awgenization

in which autumn, deante and keandrian goes on a camping trip.

"did you bring off spray?"

autumn nods at deante, quietly pulling out two cans of it. deante grabbed one and kan grabbed the other one.

"thanks autumn, i was getting bitten up out here..." kan groaned, spraying his legs before getting to his arms.

"the mosquitoes outside with the whole gang," deante sighed.

"what we going to do first?" autumn asked the two, "i was thinking going on a hiking trail. no phones since i got a watch to see the time."

"i don't fuck with the outside if we being honest, hiking and camping are different..."

"kan you acting like barefoot is around around area."

"yup. i'm deadass, i don't fuck with the outside. i only agreed because y'all are the only friends i got," kan crossed his arms and looked away.

"kan come on, don't be like this." autumn huffed.

"it's an no. end of discussion."

"you pussy for real," deante sucked his teeth.

"says the one who didn't let me bottom you."

"i thought we wasn't gonna talk about that.." he side-eyed autumn who looked flustered up, blushing hard as they talked about sex.

"well i did. how about that," he rolled his eyes as he went back finished with the camp all three were staying in.

autumn just looked at the both of them as he sat on a branch, enjoying mother nature.

it was actually his plan to bring them two here for enjoying each other and being outside rhe city. it was too much going on in the city and it was taking a toll on autumn.

he sighed calmly as he looked up at the birds flying into other trees. he grinned and laid his head in his arms, continuing to watch them.

meanwhile on the other end, keandrian and deante watched autumn as they finished up the tent for all three.

little do they know they developed a crush on the man.

"he's so cute," deante smiled at him looking at nature.

"when we going to make him ours?" kan asked, placing the pillows in the tent.

"tonight maybe. if we just confess. he looked so uncomfortable about us talking about the fact we fucked before."

"i'm not surprised since it's been between his friends."

kan rolled his eyes before feeling a harsh slap to his butt—making him moan somewhat.

"d-deante don't start something you can't finish." he stared at him.

"well i started, how about that." deante smirked, walking over to check on his other friend.

"w-we need firewood. who's going to stay here?"

"i'll stay. i'll just make the campfire up." kan shrugged.

"we going to be over there finding stuff," autumn pointed to the left, "not very far so just shout for us."

"cool." kan nodded, turning to find big rocks near the area.

the pair started walking and picking up sticks that would fit for their fire.

deante couldn't help but to look autumn every time he bend down and you could see his big, thick and round ass. it was there and he can tell you for certain. he always liked looking at it—since the high school days.

"how you feel about the trip?" autumn asked.

"it's cool, what made you plan this trip?"

"just to get away from all the drama that is happening in the city. people are getting on my damn nerves."

"i see..." deante hummed.

as autumn bent over again, deante cursed under his breath but loud enough for autumn to hear.

he blushed brightly, lowkey turning away so he doesn't let him see him.

he always liked deante complimenting him. it made him feel good inside as he was the only one that treated him like a goddess.

his last two relationships went into shit as they only used autumn for his looks and his body. he doesn't know how he fell for it twice. he always wonder.

"i-i think that's e-enough..." autumn dusted his hands off, before walking back.

"damn wait for me..."

autumn was on his fourth drink as the other two was only on their second beer.

"autumn, hey, calm down on the drinking." kan put the beer down and sat it on the side.

deante and kan couldn't let him get that drunk. they still needed to tell him their confession.

"sorry," he hiccuped.

"can you hand me the snack bag? kinda hungry."

deante leaned over to grab it before sitting it in autumn's lap. the two boys were moving closer to the petite.

autumn felt like he was suffocating but didn't say anything since he liked the warmth.

he looked over to deante was licking his lips as him and kan lowkey on his neck.

"you know we like you right?"

"a-as friends yeah..." he bit in his foot roll up.

"no, relationship wise."

autumn raised his eyebrow, "wait..."

"you guys like m-me?" he hiccuped, feeling kan's hand on his thigh.

"of course, we been like you since high school." kan grinned.

"when we both realized we liked you and each other, we realized a poly relationship could happen. so here we are asking for you."

autumn blushed, not really shocked that they both liked him. he was shocked that they want a poly relationship.

"i...well..." autumn trailed off, "this never happened to me...this is very new to me..."

"we promise we wouldn't hurt you. that's never our intentions. just give us a chance," deante kissed his hand.

"i guess..." he blushed.

"then let us make you feel good." they started kissing on him, a little moans left his system as he placed the bitten snack back in the bag.

"w-wait..." autumn said, "n-not here. in the tent."

they both nodded as deante picked him up guiding him in the tent.

soon as they touched base in the tent, they started taking their clothes off—especially autumn's.

when they got down to opening autumn legs, he started to close them shut.

"what's wrong?" deante asked, removing his hands off his knees.

"i'm not ready for that yet..." autumn shyly said.

they both agreed and respected his decision, "what you want us to do baby?"

"handjob? cuddles? blowjob?"

"handjob..." autumn sat up.

"okay my love, anything you want." kan responded.

"d-deante..." he loudly moaned, going crazy as kan also joined in the handjob, the top covering the head.

autumn couldn't even form words as it felt so much like a drug.

"baby looks pretty looking like that," deante eyes daggered on the boy, seeing him a lost for words aroused him.

"p-please daddies make me c-cum...!" autumn loudly moaned as the birds and other animals are probably hearing his slutty moans which made him being flustered up.

"that's what you want?" kan said in a seductive way.

at this point autumn was letting tears fall after being over-simulated.

"y-yes!"

"let him cum." kan whispered in his boyfriend ear, him nodding at the confirmation.

"cum baby, it's okay."

autumn whimpered before exploding in kan's hand, both of the men hearing a horny sigh from the lightskin.

kan looked at his hand before licking some of it.

"keandrian don't eat my c-cum! wipe it off," autumn threw a roll of paper towels at him.

"you taste good though," kan said, doing what he say.

autumn shyly blushed, getting invaded with a bunch of kisses by the boys.

"so y'all are my boyfriends now...?"

"yeah—basically." they both agreed as they helped putting his shirt on.

"and y'all gonna be clingy like this?"

"what, you don't like it? we stop if you do."

"it's fine..if that's how you show affection." autumn smiled.

they laid to sleep together that night with the portable fan cooling them down, kan and deante enjoying they got the boy to love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 108 7
Inside
17.4K 250 68
Just some more Byler Oneshots!
221K 3.8K 54
Some of our favorite fine nigga...
20.5K 330 18
Boys love boys