π™π™Ž π™–π™œπ™–π™žπ™£π™¨π™© π™©π™π™š π™ˆ...

By poalim

TW: Seggsy time, strong language, drug use, alcohol mention, and graphic detail Brand new to Hawkins and bran... More

1. The Freaks
2. No one
3. TW: SMUT
4. Him and I
5. I love you
6. Boyfriend and Girlfriend?
7. The wait
8. Vecna's Curse
Hii
9. My secret
10. I dont know...
11. Reveal
12. Running up that hill
13. Eddie Munson, main suspect
14. Vecna
15. It's the gate.
16. The Upside Down
17. You know my secret
18. I uh...I don't know what those stains are
Hey!
19. The long road ahead of us
20. Cant you see? It was meant to be
21. You're Munson's girl, huh?
22. It's you and me
23. Master of Puppets
24. I couldn't tell you it any differently
25. The Letter
26. I see you on the other side
28. I have...something to tell you
29. Eddie Munson is mine
30. I remember...
31. I didn't know
32. The cat
33. Nightmares
34. The Escape Plan
35. Mr and Mrs.Munson
36. Oooo she's a little runaway
37. Picture this
38. A 360Β° change in us
39. The exception
40. Love me more
41. The mishap
42. I was wrong
43. The big part
44. Freedom
45.The let go
46. I do
47. Graduation
48. Ozzy Munson
49. On the road again
50. Life
51. The Wedded and the Hated
52. Apart of me
53. The Munson Family
Closure

27. These are the facts...

1K 37 34
By poalim

Once I reached the police department, I parked and got out, running inside and to the front desk.

"Hello? May I help you?" Flo asked me.

"Flo, Miss, I have a HUGE favor to ask of you."

She furrowed her brows, "what's that?"

I sigh, "I need my birth certificate. Henry Creel as the father?"

She nodded and stood, walking to some drawers and looking through tons of files until she pulled out one, walking to me and giving it to me.

"This is a copy. You have to go to the health department for the real thing."

I checked my birth certificate and saw what it had.

First and Middle Name(s):
Y/n M/n
Last name:
Creel
Date and Time of birth:
Y/B/D, 1967, 03:33 AM
Place of birth:
Hawkins, Roane County, Indiana
Faculty:
Hawkins Hospital

Mothers name:
Unknown

Fathers name:
Henry Creel

I looked to Flo and thanked her, leaving with it and jumping in my car.

"Y/n!! Y/n, you can't take that!!"

I left anyways and went straight to Dustin's house. When I knocked on his door and he answered, I shoved myself inside and shoved the certificate in his chest. He looked at it and then me.

"Y/n...what is this?" He asked weakly.

"What does it look like? It's my birth certificate."

He shook his head, "No...no, you're Y/n L/n. You aren't his daughter! No way!"

I laughed, "I thought so too but it's real!...I ran away from the Hawkins Lab when I was younger and found the strangers who are my parents now...I umm...I saw my dad in a vision—Vecna/001/Henry—and he told me...so that's how I found out."

Dustin set it down and hugged me which I hugged back. I cried as he tried to calm me down.

"I don't know what to do now! How am I going to tell everyone? Gosh, they need to know..."

Dustin parted from me and looked me in the eyes, "listen, Y/n. You can do whatever you want but I don't feel any different about you. You are my best friend! And you always will be. Okay?...but I'd rather call you Y/n Munson."

I laughed and nodded, "I like that a lot more."

•••

I was in my car, driving home. I kept thinking of what to say to everyone and how I'd say it and how were they going to react?...god dammit. I'm such a mess. I hummed to the song in the radio until I saw someone walking down the road, bloody and limping like crazy. I gasped and stopped the car, looking at the person. I got out and looked at them.

"Hey!! You need any help??"

They looked up at me but their curly long hair covered their face...but I saw a Hellfire Club shirt, black jeans, boots...oh my god.

"Y-Y/n?..."

"Eddie?!?!!"

I ran to him and hugged him as he winced and groaned. I realized and let go of him as he collapsed in my arms. I cried as I held him up and helped him to my car. I laid him in the backseat as he choked and coughed.

"I—I tried..." he managed out.

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm getting you back to a hospital!"

He nodded, "okay.."

I gulped and nodded, hurrying into my drivers seat and driving fast to the Hospital while reaching one hand back and holding Eddie's hand.

"Stay with me, okay? Just stay with me."

He gripped my hand and coughed, "where w-were you coming f-from..?"

He smiled, "Dustin's. I uhhh—had something to tell him but let's not worry about that right now."

As I saw the Hospital sign ahead, I knew I was close so I sped up as Eddie held my hand with both hands.

"Y/n, I missed you..."

I began to cry in joy, "I missed you even more, Eddie...how're you alive?"

He shook his head, "I—I don't know...I think I-I just p-passed out..."

As I arrived at the hospital, I helped Eddie out and rushed him into the Hospital and got him to a room. Fun fact, my mom—or not real mom—was a nurse at the hospital so I had Eddie stay hidden with mom. This was the first time mom has met Eddie, near death. I sat next to Eddie as mom nursed Eddie as he cried and winced in pain.

"Sweetheart, how did this happen?!" Mom asked Eddie.

He chuckled weakly, "I saved Y/n and Dustin's life...I also saved Hawkins.."

Mom looked to me as I sighed, "The Earthquake, mom...it was a long story but it's true. Dustin is a friend of ours."

She nodded as she finished bandaging him up and took a night gown out of the cupboard.

"You'll need to put on this. I'll dispose of the clothes since they're contaminated—hospital policy—and it's evidence.." Mom assured us.

"Okay." Eddie simply said.

Mom looked to me, "I'll be going to get him supplies...you're lucky I have your back. You've been grieving for so long...and Eddie, dear, take your time."

Eddie nodded as she left and so I turned back to Eddie.

"Need help?" I offer.

He nods, "yeah."

So I stood and began to help take his shirt off slowly and undo his belt. I smile as he did as well.

"Doesn't this remind you of something, haha." Eddie joked.

I blushed, "yeah, it does."

When I took his belt off, I unzipped his pants and took them off him. I also did make sure to take his shoes off and socks as well, and the hospital did have extra socks so I got him some white ones. I looked at him and sighed.

"You do have to be naked so...I'll take off your underwear if you're comfortable with that?"

He nods, "of course, I-I've been inside you before. Multiple times."

I laugh and nod, "there is that."

So I took his underwear off and helped him get his nightgown on. When I did, he giggled a bit.

"I feel s-so weird.."

I kissed his forehead and smiled, "just rest.. I made sure to keep your guitar safe, too."

He gasped, "oh yeah, s-she's okay?"

I laugh and nod. That's when the door opened and mom came in quickly and shut it behind her, locking it. She held a food tray with jello and water on it as she also had some pills on it too.

"Good, you've undressed him. Hope it wasn't too weird, was it?"

"Mom."

She laughed, "just teasing. I know you two have gone further than that."

Eddie's eyes widened, "I-I'm sorry...I should've met you b-before that happened."

She shook her head, "It's all okay, Eddie. Don't worry."

It was silent for a moment as Eddie took the food and pills as Eddie looked at her.

"You won't call the police...will you?"

She scoffed and shook her head, "heavens, no. I know you are innocent, for sure...I know that you wouldn't do that Eddie by the way you appear and how Y/n has talked about you."

He smiled as she ruffled his hair, "you two, behave. I have to attend to some other patients. Y/n, visiting hours end at 9–but I'll make an acceptation for you."

I smile, "thanks, mom."

She nods and leaves the room as I locked it with my mind and sat down next to Eddie, dumping his clothes into a containment trash bin.

"I know you like those clothes, I'll wash them very good for you—but I doubt the stain will come out so I'll buy you new ones. I do have your clothes too."

Eddie smiled and giggled, "you really did miss me."

I kiss his hand, "of course...you're my future husband. Funny thing actually, Dustin called me Y/n Munson today...think it suits me."

Eddie nodded, "it does, very."

. YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 560 27
(Y/n) Lipton a senior in high school moves to Hawkins for her last year due to her severe Asthma. Her doctor said some fresh air away from the city w...
141K 1.7K 12
your a new student at hawkins high and you bump into a guy name eddie you slowly start falling for him and he feels the same way but then somthing ha...
87.6K 1K 68
Y/N is the girlfriend of Billy Hargrove until the school's drug dealer steals her heart away and they form a toxic love that they can't walk away fro...
245 16 15
Y/n is the new girl in town after she moved away For 2 years. She has powers like El and 008 and she is best friends with Nancy.