Scarlett Johansson - Where Do...

By SkywalkerKN

Y/N Y/LN is a famous actress. She's starred in many films and became famous from singing. Her life is a norma... More

Background Information
Jimmy Fallon
Date
Dinner
Girls Night
Script Reading
Shield and Jimmy Kimmel
First Week
Talks
Back To Work
Friends.
Kiss
Rose and Colin
Surprise Arrival and Legos
Playdate
Run Away
Hangover
Cornered
It's Almost Over
Back on Set
Finishing Up
Icecream and Anger
Breakfast and Spiders
Packing
Plane
Lego Hotel
Lego Citizen
Waterpark
Photos
Going Home
Bravery
Staying the Night
Press Conference
Food?
Seeing Red
Brunch
Rose Time
Interrupted
Final Interview
Comfort
Caught Staring
Premier
Stash
Mom
Charles
Surprise!
Locked in a Room
Test
Results
Family
Party
Mine
Assurance
Headaches
Useless
Healing
Food Fight
School
Mean
Contract
Party
Painted
Karsten
Diving
Moonlight
Quiet
Backyard
Hike
Home Again
Winnings
Dinner Date
Date Night
Houses
Carnival
Bullied
Beach Day
Conference
Lunch Date
Go-Karts
Wine
Preperations
Meeting
Tucked In
Partying
Reaction
Return
Hibachi
Tattoos
Clubbing
Put On A Show
Round One
Round Two
Big Breakfast
Venue
Fighting
Drunken Fun
Spiderman
Downey Dinner
Missing You
Hail
Cuddle Party
Comfort Person
Arrangement
Videos
Worth It
Reconnecting
Intrepid
Quality Time
Mother
Options
Overheard
Strained Friendship
First Night
Snow Day
Birthday Morning
Birthday Walk
Dessert
Surprise!
Snowfall
Bathroom
Supervisor
Departure
Time Apart
Phone Sex
Bellatrix

Tables

3.7K 156 40
By SkywalkerKN

A/N Smut Warning! Enjoy!

Y/N POV 

The mood instantly changed the second Scarlett shut the door to the house behind her. She had her arms around me and her lips crashed onto mine. I was surprised by how we managed to shift from laughing and talking about the conference to this. She started to walk forward so I stumbled backward until the backs of my legs pressed against the table. 

"Scar..." I manage when she backs away from the kiss for a second. 

"Yes, my love?" She asks and dips her lips down to my neck instead. 

"You're going to be gentle, right?" I ask, mostly in a teasing tone but I do remember what happened last time she had me on this table. 

"I can't make any promises." She whispers against my ear. 

"Scarlett." I warn. 

"Sorry." She drags a finger down my cheek as she pulls back to look at me. "I'll be good." 

"I don't know if you're capable of that," I smirk as I move my hands up to cup her face. 

"I'll even give you a safe word this time." She tilts her head to the side and I raise an eyebrow. "That's better than last time." 

"Alright. You're cleaning the table though." I decide and she laughs. 

"I cleaned it last time too." She says and pokes my side. "What's your safe word going to be, baby?" 

"I seem to be a fan of the word, Red, recently," I answer and she nods. 

"Simple." She says and I nod. Her gaze flitted quickly to my lips. She started to breathe heavier and she leaned forward, connecting our lips again. Her tongue moved across my bottom lip so I opened my mouth to allow her access. 

I let out a faint moan into Scarlett's mouth as she moved herself between my legs and started to run her hands all over my sides. The kiss was heated and fast with no control coming from me. This was all Scarlett. I was just here. My hands moved from her cheeks to tangle in her hair as she shifted us back a little bit more so I was bent over slightly. 

Scarlett suddenly pulled away and I tried to chase the kiss but she was too far gone. She stared at me as I tilted my head a little bit to watch her. "I need you." She whispers as her hands fly forward. 

Scarlett immediately began pulling at my shirt and I grabbed her wrists to slow her down. "Don't you dare," I whisper and she raises an eyebrow. "It doesn't take that much time to pull it over my head," I say as I pull the shirt off and toss it to the side. 

"My way would have been more fun." She pouts. 

"My way made sure I didn't lose my shirt," I answer and she sighs but doesn't argue. She grabs the hem of her shirt and pulls it over her head before moving to start pulling down her pants. I unbutton my own and kick them to the side. I barely have time to look up before she's back in front of me. She began kissing my neck, biting, licking, anything she could. She was surely leaving bright purple marks in her wake but this time I didn't complain. She started to kiss down my chest and to one of my breasts. I felt her tongue flick out at one of my nipples and she smiled against my skin at the subtle hiss of pleasure that left my lips. Her lips worked wonders as she bit and sucked at the skin around my chest. Her hands left my body and I heard her pat the table behind me. 

"Up you get." She says after her lips part from my chest. I lift myself up to sit down as she attaches herself back to my breasts. 

Her lips traveled down my body under she gripped the edge of my underwear in her teeth. She looks up at me and making eye contact with her was really all I needed. I needed her. And I needed her now. "Please..." I manage and she grins up at me. She smirked and pushed me down so I was lying across the table instead of sitting on it. Scar climbed up onto the table too and I watched her straddle my lap to look down at me. 

She spread my legs and shifted so she could sit in between them. "I love you so much." She says as her hands trace down my stomach and she grips onto my hips. "And you are so... so beautiful." One of her hands leaves my hip and she takes the band of my underwear in between her fingers. I flinch when she lets it snap back to my skin and she smiles at me. After a few seconds, she dipped a finger underneath it and circled her finger around my entrance in the most teasing way possible. 

"Scarlett. Please!" I grab her wrist and she looks up at me. 

"Do you need me as much as I need you?" She tilts her head to the side as she slipped her finger into my entrance.

"Very much so." I agree as my chest starts to rise and fall a bit quicker. She began to pump her finger in and out before slowly adding a second. "I need you, Scar." Soon, I was moaning loudly with every movement as my nails dug into her wrist. 

Scarlett leaned forward and took my nipple back into her mouth. She started to lick and bite at my chest again as her hand was still busy fingering me perfectly. I gasped as heat started to pool in the lowest point of my stomach. "Are you going to cum, my love?" Scarlett asks and I shut my eyes tightly, trying to ground myself.

"Can I?" I manage as her lips move back up to my neck until her fingers gently touch the side of my face.

"Of course." She whispers and I sigh as I let my orgasm overtake me. I tighten my grip around her wrist and I feel like I might have broken skin but I'm not sure. Her hand slows down but she doesn't move it, she can't move it. I let my head hit the table underneath me and I stare at the ceiling as I try to catch my breath. "Can you let go of my arm, baby?" Scarlett prompts and I lift my head enough to look at her. 

"Sorry," I whisper and I let go and move my hand up to my chest. 

"It's ok." She smiles at me and kisses my cheek a few times. 

"That was good," I say and she laughs a little as she sits back on her knees so she can look down at me. 

"Good, huh?" She teases. "You didn't last that long." 

"Fuck you," I answer and she flicks my cheek. 

"You better watch your mouth." She raises an eyebrow and I shut my eyes again. 

"Think you could last longer?" I ask in a quiet tone. 

"Sorry. I didn't quite hear you." She lowers herself down so she's closer and I can feel her breath hit my face. 

"I said," I clear my throat and open my eyes so I can look at her, "Do you think you could last longer?" 

"Probably." She kisses my nose and I rest my hands on her hips. "But we aren't going to test it. Because I'm not done." 

"That's not fair!" I protest. 

"I'm in charge!" She answers and I sigh. 

"Fine." I give in and she grins at me. 

"Thank you." She lifts her leg up so she can sit next to me instead. "You look beautiful when you cum." 

"Oh, please. Let's not get into that right now." I say as I sit up onto my elbows. 

"I mean it!" She says and I huff. 

"I don't want to think about what I look like right now. How do you want me?" I ask and she pouts a little bit. "Scar... I don't really have a huge problem with my body, ok? I have small issues like for example I'm not super in love with my thighs or the stretch marks on my arms and stomach. But I look fucking hot when I try to be. I know that much." 

"You look hot all the time." She grabs my legs and yanks me to the side so I'm facing her again. "And I love your thighs." 

"I don't need a confidence boost," I say and she smiles at me. 

"We all do sometimes." She answers and she crawls over me again. Her hand presses down on my chest so I'm forced to lay down flat. 

"I guess you're right." I place my hands on her shoulders and accept a few kisses from her. 

"But you're also right, you're pretty confident." She says and I smile at her. 

"Comes with the job," I answer and she raises an eyebrow. 

"I know some people who might disagree with you." She says and I tilt my head to the side. 

"Then those people would know how to fake it," I say and she bites at her bottom lip as she thinks. 

"I guess you have a point. We look bad if we lack confidence." She says and I nod. 

"It sucks. But it's true." I kiss her jaw a few times until she pushes me away. 

"Anyways." She clears her throat. "I said I wasn't done." 

"That you did," I say as she sits back in between my legs and she knocks them apart. She grinned and shuffled forward so she could grab onto my ankles and pull them over her shoulders as she leaned forward. 

"I suppose I should check in like you do. Is this ok?" Scarlett asks with a gentle tilt of her head. 

"Yes, Scar." I smile at her. "This is perfectly ok." 

She grins before she leans forward to take my clit in between her lips and she started to suck on it gently, causing my back to arch and for her to start to grind toward her face. 

She sucked and licked at my clit before giving it a few featherlight kisses before moving back to my entrance. She licked at it a few times before she stuck her tongue directly in and swirled it around a bit, sucking gently where and when she felt like it was necessary.

I let out a loud moan, "Yes! Scar!"  My hands gripped at the back of my thighs to try and find something until they slipped off. I instead found the edge of the table and I clutched onto it, again trying to find something to ground myself to. My legs started to quiver from the pleasure and Scarlett's hands found their way back to my chest. 

One of her hands dropped down and moved to my clit. She sucked, licked, and kissed against my folds as her hand started to flick small circles over my clit. I gasped as I felt my orgasm come from nowhere and my heels dug into Scarlett's back as her free hand moved to my stomach to hold me still. She continued to leave light kisses until the throbbing died down and my legs relaxed a little bit more. I dropped my legs from my shoulders and pushed her away to make her sit up as I turned onto my side. Scarlett stood up and walked to the side of the table to look at me. 

"Are you ok?" She asks with a slightly frantic look and I smile at her. 

I reach out and wrap my hand around the back of her neck to pull her close enough to kiss her. "I'm great, Scar. Just tired." 

"Well, it's a good thing we don't have to go to work tomorrow." She smirks at me and I narrow my eyes at her. "We're doing your date night... just the other way around." 

"There's no way I'm going out to dinner tonight," I warn her. 

"That's why we're going tomorrow for lunch or breakfast. I don't care. The plan for tomorrow is for us to get food and then do something fun I have planned. Then come back here and do this again." She smirks at me and I laugh. 

"Ms. Horny is at it again." I tease and she shoves my shoulder. 

"You love it." She answers. 

"I can't deny that," I answer as I roll back onto my back to stare at the ceiling. "This table is fucking uncomfortable." 

"You seemed to like it." She says and I groan. 

"I wasn't really thinking about the table," I answer and she stands up to place an arm under my legs and my back. "Can you even carry me?" 

"Are you doubting my strength?" She asks. 

"No. I'm doubting my ability to not be heavy." I answer and she rolls her eyes as she lifts me up. I wrap my arms around her neck and smile at her, "Hello." 

"Hi." She answers and pecks my lips a few times before heading for the stairs. "Bath?" She asks. 

"Ok," I answer as she kicks open the bedroom door. 

"Are you ok if I leave you for a little bit to clean up downstairs?" She asks as she sets me down on the counter to turn the water on. I pout as she looks back over at me and she gives me a sad smile. "I can stay..." She offers. 

"I'm kidding. I can bathe myself." I hop off the counter and dip my hand into the water. 

"You asshole." She smacks my shoulder and I look up at her. 

"What did I do now?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. 

"You made me carry you up here but you're fine." She says. 

"I did not make you! You did that by yourself." I defend and she rolls her eyes again.

"Whatever. Have fun." She kisses my shoulder where she had just hit and I laugh. 

"You're so abusive," I comment. 

"Shut up." She glares at me. 

"There's the demon glare Chris and Robert love." I tease and she raises an eyebrow. 

"You're starting to get on my nerves, Y/LN." She says but I see a small smile peeking through. 

"I know all the right buttons to press," I say and she huffs. 

"Get in the fucking tub, Y/N." She says and I listen to her as I step in. I flinch at how hot it is which makes her laugh before she shuts the door. 

I relax in the water and turns out I don't know how to bathe myself because I fall asleep almost the second my head rests against the side. I wake up slightly when Scarlett joins me. Or maybe she doesn't. Maybe she just moved me into bed. Probably both. I'm not sure. All I know is I felt her warm arms wrap around me and that was all I needed to fall into a deeper sleep. 

A/N I Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! If you have any ideas on what they should do on their date I'd like to hear! Hope you had a great day and continue to have a great day after reading! Can't wait to see you in the next chapter! Love you guys <3. (Also when I wrote "I'm in charge," I wrote out a whole conversation about them mocking Chris Evans's blooper before realizing that they haven't done that movie yet... So sad. So instead you guys got their conversation about confidence so I could make the chapter longer :) See you in the next one!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 10.7K 35
A story wherein Scarlett Johansson planned a small vacation for her co-star, Y/N L/N. Note: this is a lesbian story, so if you don't like that kind...
275K 6.9K 41
Scarlett Johansson is a twenty-two year old woman. She attends dental school, she loves to read and is in love with her fiancé Colin. Everything in h...
95.1K 2.5K 40
Elizabeth's cousin, Amber finally moved back to LA after living in the uk for a modeling job for over 6 years. She decided to come back after getting...
258K 5.7K 144
You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start your law career. Until one client makes y...