Summertime Sadness

By sxftplum

Rue Bennet has a cousin who is going through a traumatic event. she is forced to live with Rue, which leads h... More

Miya?
I put her on that shit
Can I at least get a thank you?
You think you Nicki Minaj?
Ash is a player we used to talk
I should've just trusted my instinct about you
Girl you've heard about that New Years party
I like you Miya
Friends don't look at each other like that
Getting you the hell away from that dude
Get this bitch of yours under control
Maybe she's on her period but I doubt it
We're friends for right now
You have got to stop kissing me Ash
I should've known you're a back stabbing bitch
I don't have time for someone who's indecisive about their feelings
Don't worry about it live a little
I'm sorry you had to see that
Maybe you're the problem
Jay?
It's fun if you get high with me, I promise
All I've had gotten from you is disappointment
My problem? What's yours. Why the hell are you smoking miya.
Him, Ashtray
Losing someone so close to you is like losing a piece of yourself
Don't get involved in things you can't handle love
Wanna spark up?
You're a virgin Miya and I'm not
Gia please don't green out
Block me watch

What kinda name is that

984 12 0
By sxftplum

"Rue." I made my way to her and gave her the biggest hug. "okay Miya." she said trying to push me off. "you Cleary don't miss me." I said putting my hands onto my hips. "I do. it's just I have something to do." she laughed awkwardly. "be back before dinner Rue." "yeah I will." she said opening the door. "i'm serious Rue." my auntie yelled. "okay mom." she sighed heading out. I looked back at Gia. "what's up with her." I asked curiously. "oh. she's always been like that since our dad passed away." Gia said it like it was nothing. I nodded and went to the kitchen. "what you cooking." I asked. "something fast and easy." she chuckled. "whatever you cook tastes delicious anyway." I complimented her. "aww thank you baby." she smiled widely.

I nodded. I put my hands into my pocket and felt that I had money. I just remembered my brother gave me 20 dollars that I was suppose to spend on the movie but it got canceled. good thing I still had it saved. "auntie." I called out. "yeah." she answered. "can I go to the corner store real quick." I asked closing my eyes, praying she says yes. "yeah that's fine. and can you do me the favor and tell Rue dinner is almost ready." I furrowed my eyebrows to how she knew Rue will be there. I shrugged. "okay." I said before leaving. walking to the corner. it looked like it had a lot of things here.

I hummed as I made my way inside the store. walking around I decided I wanted to buy some hot fries and a soda. getting the chips and soda, I walked up to the register. "will that be all." a white looking boy asks. "yeah." I nodded. "that will be 5 dollars." he says opening the register. I gave him the 20 dollar bill. he handed me 15 dollars back. "thank you." he nods. before I leave I hear Rue's voice. I looked back at the boy. "happen to know who Rue is." I asked. "depends on who's asking." he licked his lips. "her cousin." I made a face. "alright. chill with all the attitude." he says closing the register. "excuse me. I don't think I had an attitude." I rolled my eyes. "you Cleary do shorty." he chuckles while licking his lips. "just answer my question. because Cleary you're getting on my nerves." I said huffing. "yes, I do. what you want with her." he questions. "I need to tell her something." I replied.

He pulls out his phone and dials a number. "yo fez. some shorty calling for Rue." I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "alright. hurry because it look like she go attack me." he chuckles before hanging up. "you think you got jokes huh." I asked tilting my head. "what can I say. i'm just a funny guy." he shrugs. I shook my head and snatched my chips and soda. "you don't want a bag." he asks. "I don't need one." I said. "well while we wait. what's your name." he asked out of the blue. "Miya. what about you." I asked. "Ashtray. but call me Ash." "what kinda name is that." I furrowed my eyebrows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.1K 31
Ashtray x oc-า“แด‡แด (my own plot) "๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ ." -แด…ษชแด€ษดแด€ Diana now has no innocence...
22.2K 344 25
A place full of pill poppers and drama filled teenagers, she was the breath of fresh air that he needed. And he was the stain in her squeaky clean li...
313K 5.2K 42
Ashtray x oc-า“แด‡แด (s2) "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ." -แด…ษชแด€ษดแด€ Diana is Kats younger sister and what...
You are home. By Lily <3

General Fiction

25.3K 317 23
melody and fezco, pls read, you wont regret itโ™ฅ๏ธ When Melody and Rue return from rehab, they don't plan on staying clean, that is until Melody is int...