They Wanted Her

Von Samanthah150

Follow along on what happens when two powerful men adult a little girl with a rough back story. Will Gia be a... Mehr

Meet the characters - Finally Updated
Pre-Meeting
New Home
Waking up Grumpy
First Night
Meeting Antonio
Dinner
New York City
New York City - 2
New York City -3
Meeting Him
Lost in New York
Day with Nonno
Head Troubles
Bonding
School
Truth
Hard times
Carlo's Turn
Dinner Trouble
Sick and Grumpy
Learning the Game
Uncle Leo Visits Part 1
Uncle Leo part 2
Uncle Leo - Part 3
Uncle Leo part 4
Past
Going Past it
Trying our best
Trying to Find Trouble
Passing through Hard Times
Uncles
Trusting
Uncle time
Antonio's turn
Antonio's Turn Part 2
More family
Double trouble
Getting Yourself Together
Cousin Time
Trouble Follows
Protective Daddy
Taking Her
Not Happening
In a Mood
Tantrums
Sick Kid
Bad News
After Surgery
Great idea
Pancakes
Park
Waking up in Trouble
Uncle Leo Returns
Uncle's Girl
Getting Ready for School
Gabby
Hard Feelings
Busted
Meeting Enzo
Softening
Closer
Trouble All Around
Taken
Helpful
Saved Finally
Healing
Coming Back
Healing Part 2
Vacation
Back to Normal
Rough Day
Rainy days
Battle of the Grandfathers
Battle of the Grandfathers part 2
Return
Hurt Kid Mad Dads
What now
Little Terror
School
After School Trouble
Trip with Uncle Leo
Trip with Uncle Leo 2
Going Home
Halloween
Bedtime struggles
Thanksgiving
No School
Really Sick
Overwhelmed
Almost Ready
Making up
Almost Christmas
Almost Christmas part 2
Christmas eve - part 1
Christmas Eve - Part 2
Christmas
After the Fact
Vistor
Trouble leads go Tantrums
Cruise Day 1
Cruise Day 2
Cruise Day 3
Cruise Day 4
Idea
Antonio's Long Day - Part 1
Antonio's Long Day Part 2
Scary Movie and Candy
Hurt Feelings
Snow Day
Snow Day - Part 2
Weekend Away Part 1
Diagnosis
Not a baby
Student of the Week
Candy Trouble
Uncle Felix's Turn
Ice Skating
Space Museum
Rough Day with Antonio
Timeout Closet
Disney
Princess treatment
Castle
Pinching
Guilty
Back home
Bad Attitude
Upset
Date
Hurt Foot
Scared
Mafia?
Big Trouble
Sent Home Again
Meeting Gracie
Confused
In Trouble Together
Cotton Candy
Sleepover
Water Park
Left Again
Enzo Part 2
Enzo Part 3
Enzo Part 4
House Hunting
Panic
Water Monster
Knocked Out
Cake and a Swim
Little Hacker
Caught
Finger prints
Night Time Trouble
Clothing Drama
Bedtime trouble
Hospital Visit
Another Surgery
Computer Trouble
Sick Lorenzo
Antonio and Salvatore's Turn
Visiting
Pranks
Pranks Gone Wrong
Skills
Treadmill trouble
Not a Great Listener
Birthday
Grandpa Part 1
Grandpa part 2
Grandpa part 3
Mall Trip Part 1
Mall Trip part 2
Mall Trip Part 3
Mall Trip 4
Salvatore and the Boat
Salvatore and the Boat Part 2
Uncle Luke
Uncle Luke Part 2
Uncle Luke Part 3
New Friend
Salvatore in Trouble
Salvatore in Trouble Part 2
Weird Mood
Drawing
Valentine's Day Special part 1
Trip with Antonio
Trip with Antonio Part 2

Home

3.2K 115 29
Von Samanthah150

Gia's POV
"Daddy ....Dadddyyyyy. Lorenzo!" I said loudly trying to get him to wake up.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting up quickly.

"Can we go home yet?" I asked ready to get out of here.

"Gia it's 3:00 in the morning. Get your butt back in that bed and go to sleep." He said not thrilled.

"I want to go home now!" I demanded.

"They are not going to let you leave if you don't sleep. I'll tuck you back in. He said getting up from the little cot they brought in for him and Antonio to sleep on.

"Why are you dressed and not in your pajamas?" He asked confused.

"I got dress because I want to go home." I said thinking it made perfect sense.

"Get your pajamas back on please." He said handing me a clean pair.

"Daddy I want to go home. I don't like it here." I said not getting changed.

"Either you are going to get changed or I am going to change you." He said not being very patient at 3:05am.

I decided it would be best not to push him. I quickly changed back into pajamas. "Thank you for listening. Do you want me to lay with you?" he asked picking me up and putting me back into bed.

"I pick the option that Is go home."

He tucked me in and kissed my head. "Good night Gia." He said giving up I laid in bed for a while until I was again bored. Lorenzo was long asleep. I got up and put the heart rate monitor on one of Lorenzo's fingers. I watched his pulse for a while until he woke up.

"Gia! Please go to bed." He said turning and looking at me.

"I'm hungry." I said sitting in the chair.

"No you're tired and need to go back to sleep." He said telling me how to feel. He once again got up and put me back into bed. But this time he laid beside me. He rubbed my back for a few minutes before I finally went to sleep again.

I woke up much later the second time. "Whenever she is awake and ready. You can take her home. I want her checked one more time in three days. I am sending you home with drops for her ears and another nebulizer treatment. If she starts having trouble breathing. You can give her a dose." He said to Lorenzo and Salvatore.

"Thank you so much for everything." Lorenzo said because he has good manners.

I sat up and Salvatore looked happy to see me. "Looks like my little monster can come home." He said picking me up out of the bed.

"Do you want to change or wear pajamas home?" Lorenzo asked while he packed up all our things.

"Pajamas." I said simply.

"That's fine but when you get home you are taking a shower. I don't want germs on you." He said. Salvatore put me down and carried me out of the hospital and into Lorenzo's car. I was so ecstatic to be finally leaving.

"I'm hungry." I said once Lorenzo started to  drive.

"What do you want kiddo?" He asked looking at me in the mirror

"Peanut butter and jelly."

"I'll make you one when we get home." Lorenzo said.

"No! I want Salvatore to do it. I like his better." I said making Salvatore chuckle.

"Well fine then." Lorenzo said fake pouting.

"I can't help I'm just better." Salvatore said winking at me and making Lorenzo glare at him.

*********************************************
I have been home for a few days now. I am not allowed to go to school until after winter break. I was hanging out with Salvatore when the doorbell rang.

"Oh did you order pizza?" I asked confused who was ringing the doorbell.

"No silly, I have someone for you to meet." He said while getting up and left me in the living room.

"Gia this is my friend Luca."

Luca was huge, strong, and tall. He made Salvatore and Lorenzo look like babies.

"Hi. You're a big boy." I said not being able to stop myself.

Salvatore gave me a look and Luca laughed. "Well you're a little girl." He said copying the way I said it.

"Yeah but I'll probably grow someday." I said just letting him know. I went back to my show about black holes. Luca and Salvatore started to talk in the kitchen about me like I wasn't sitting a few feet from them.

"She's a cute kid." Luca said. He had a really deep voice.

"You wanna talk about handful. Hang out with her for a few hours." Salvatore said.

"She can't be that bad. She looks so sweet." Luca fired back obviously Luca has never met me and had no idea how much of a handful I truly am.

"Just stick around. She'll put you through it and criticize you. I never thought I could be humbled by a 9 year old." Salvatore said making me smirk. It's good to know I do get to him.

I kept myself occupied for a few hours. "Okay couch potato. Lorenzo wants you to come to his office." Salvatore said turning the tv off.

"Nooooooooooo! I hate his office." I said whining. His office was the most boring place in for world.

He tried to grab my hand but I dead-weighted and slid right off the couch. "We are not playing this game today." Salvatore said scooping me up in his arms. He was holding me too tight and I wasn't going anywhere.

"I settled for leaning as far back as I could and if Luca didn't grab me quickly I would have fallen to the floor.

This time Salvatore stood me up, "Do you want to show Luca what happens to little girls who are difficult?" Salvatore asked instantly making me shake my head. I didn't want to be in trouble at all.

"Now do you want to walk or be carried?" He asked giving me the choice.

"Walk." I said and grabbed Luca's hand just to annoy and make Salvatore jealous.

He walked me to Salvatore's car and I climbed in and he clicked the seatbelt in. We were on our way to Lorenzo's office when Salvatore's phone started to ring and Lorenzo's named flashed across it.

"Hey we are on our way." He said into the phone.

"Why has it taken this long. I asked you to bring her an hour ago." Lorenzo snapped into the phone. Well someone was clearly grumpy.

"She's a child and takes a lot of work to get around." Salvatore said sassily back into the phone.

"She's nine she's not that hard. I asked you to do one thing and it was to get her here." Lorenzo said really mad. After that speech Salvatore hung up the phone.

"God what a dick." He whispered.

"Yeah what I dick." I repeated to agree with him.  Luca doing around and glared at me.

"Don't talk like that. You're a little girl." He said giving me the your in trouble look.

"He said it." I fired back.

"He's an adult. You're a child." He said ending the argument.

"I have a great idea. Gia do you what ice cream?" He asked giving me an evil look. I didn't understand why he was looking that way but what kid wouldn't agree to ice cream.

*********************************************
Lorenzo's POV
I was sitting at my desk getting more and more agitated. I asked Salvatore to bring her here more then two hours ago.

The door to my office flung open and I saw a flash of a little girl.

"Gia! Slow down." I heard and then saw Salvatore and Luca running behind her out of breath.

"She's fast." Salvatore said panting.

I caught her before she ran again. "Why are you sticky?" I asked confused. She had what looked like to be chocolate all over her face and hands. She was still trying to run even though I was holding her in place.

"I got her ice cream on the way over." Salvatore said giving me the most evil look I have ever seen.

"No he gave me ice cream, gummy bears, a brownie, a cookie, and a cupcake." She corrected. She was on the biggest sugar rush I have ever seen.

"Really?" I asked instantly mad. "We were going to dinner with Antonio and Matteo remember?" I said furious.

He shrugged his shoulders and I could have killed him right there.

Gia was literally bouncing off the walls. She was usually really busy to begin with and this was a whole new level.

"Bye Gia." He said mockingly and turned around and left.

I watched her do a few flips on the couches before I stood up and grabbed her mid air.

"You need to calm down." I said softly. She struggled to get down. "I'm not putting you back down until your calm."

She was struggling but I had her pinned in my arms. She was starting to get mad.

"Put me down." She screamed out and tried to head butt me.

"Not until you relax, your body is way out of control." I said still holding her. Thankfully she's a peanut. If she was much bigger there was no way I could hold her like this.

"Your a dick!" She said loudly completely shocking me.

I set her down on the floor in front of me and grabbed her waist. I spanked her hard 4 times. "I don't want to ever hear that word come out of your mouth again." I said loudly. I couldn't believe she would talk like that.

She just stood there looking down and rubbing her butt. I spanked her a little harder then I meant to.

I grabbed both of her hands and held them. "Look at me." I said and titled her head up. She was biting her lip and had tears in her eyes. She was angry.

"Gia that is a nasty word and I don't ever want to hear you use it again. Do you understand me?" I asked again. I knew by the look on her face she wasn't going to listen.

"Fine then Lorenzo your being a big dick." She said. For a split second I didn't even know what to say or do. She was still trying to get me to let go of her. I knew I had to do something because this habit wasn't forming.

I pulled her to the couch and sat down. I put her between my legs in front of me and I held on to both her hands.

"You are past being reasoned with and you're just going to get a spanking. You don't curse or call people names." I said making the lecture quick. I picked her up and put her down across my lap. I grabbed her hands and put my legs over her's, she was tiny so it wasn't hard to hold her over my lap.

I started to spank her hard and fast. I wanted this to stick and for her to never repeat it. I gave her a good 12 spanks before I stopped. She was angry crying. "Are you all done it did you need more time over my knee?" I asked hoping she was back to herself.

"That didn't even hurt stupid father." She said way too sassy for someone who is in the middle of a spanking.

"Oh excuse me. Let's speed this along then." I pulled her jeans down and started to spank her over her panties. I knew this one was starting to hurt because she was not struggling. "You are never going to use that word again. I'm pulling your panties down and your getting four more." I said while doing it.

I gave her the last four quick all on her sit spots. I pulled her clothing back up and then stood her up.

"Oww! That hurt." She said crying trying to rub the sting out.

"Do you understand why you just got a spanking?" She nodded her head. Why?" I asked her trying to see where her head was.

"Because I said a bad word." She said refusing to look at me.

I tried to hug her but she pushed away. She was still crying.

"Come here I'll give you some loves." I said concerned. Usually after a punishment, she always lets me hold her.

"You hurt my feelings." She said quietly.

"Baby you had a warning not to say it but you said it again." I said not liking it.

She shook her head and moved to the other side of the room.

I started to get everything shut down and cleaned up so we could leave. She kept to herself and I really didn't understand why she was acting this way.

"Why are you upset?" I asked sitting next to her on the couch.

"You spanked me hard." She said pouting and it was actually adorable. "I didn't like it."

"It's a punishment baby, you're not suppose to like it."
She shook her head no. "Who said that word to you? I know daddy and I don't talk like that." I asked confused where it came from.

"Salvatore said you were bring it in the car." She said making me sigh.

I  grabbed her and sat her in my lap. She refused to cuddle until I finally stood up and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head down on my shoulder I walked her down and sat her in the car. She winced and started to tear up. I kissed her cheek and buckled her seat belt. Before I started to drive, I took my phone out. "Thanks for teaching Gia the word dick. She just got a spanking so I advise you stop cursing around her." I sent the text to Salvatore.

I started to drive to the restaurant that I was meeting Antonio and Matteo at and I knew it was going to be interesting.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

24.4M 712K 34
She was kidnapped by the mafia prince, Lander Montenegro, at the age of five. He stole almost half of her life, so it's only fair that he repays her...
Mío Von Yiling Laozu

Aktuelle Literatur

93.5K 2.6K 44
In fact, you're already mine since day one, do you hear me? Eres mío, pumpkin. [Hans Gabriel stand-alone story.]
4.6M 191K 39
Cecelib x Race Darwin x Makiwander Temptation Island's Monasterio Legacy
25.4M 906K 44
(Game Series # 2) Aurora Marie Floresca just wanted to escape their house. Ever since her father re-married, palagi na silang nag-aaway dalawa. She w...