A Wind After The Winter • Boo...

By LucaYukimi

Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making the... More

➱ DISCLAIMER
· o ·
:: 0.1 ::
· i ·
· ii ·
· iii ·
· iv ·
· v ·
· vi ·
· vii ·
· viii ·
· ix ·
· x ·
· xi ·
· xii ·
· xiii ·
· xiv ·
· xv ·
· xvi ·
· xvii ·
· xix ·
· xx ·
:: 0.2 ::
· xxi ·
· xxii ·
· xxiii ·
· xxiv ·
::0.3::
· xxv ·
· xxvi ·
· xxvii ·
· xxviii ·
· xxix ·
· xxx ·
· xxxi ·
· xxxii ·
· xxxiii ·
· xxxiv ·
· xxxv ·
· xxxvi ·
· xxxvii ·
· xxxviii ·
· xxxix ·
· xxxx ·
:: 0.4 ::
· xxxxi ·
· xxxxii ·
· xxxxiii ·
· xxxxiv ·
· xxxxv ·
· xxxxvi ·
· xxxxvii ·
· xxxxviii ·
· xxxxix ·
· xxxxx ·
· xxxxxi ·
· xxxxxii ·
· xxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxv ·
· xxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxix ·
· xxxxxx ·
· xxxxxxi ·
· xxxxxxii ·
· xxxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxxv ·
· xxxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxxix ·

· xviii ·

102 6 10
By LucaYukimi

• My dear child

"Listen, y'all the pool will be open starting tomorrow! Anyone in second year who still can't swim 15 meters will have to start practicing with the girls!" The p.e teacher said to the boys who is cleaning the pool.

"P.E class's notorious punishment is to practice with the girls." "But we can all swim 15 meters." "Wouldn't Kazehaya-san be there also?" "Maybe I'll try failing..."

The teacher heard them and yelled, "If any of you fail on purpose because you want to see Kazehaya Yuki in p.e class! I will fail that person this whole semester!"

"EHH!!?"

A student sighed, "Kazehaya-san will probably skip the class anyways." "True..." "Its because she never trust us... We're perverts.." "We are.." "Kazehaya-san will hate us." "Lets give up. I don't want Kazehaya-san looking at me like I'm a disgusting trash." "I do."

~~~

"Hey, senpai. What do you think of going to the pool?" Yuki ask she as she eat her lunch with Hibari in the reception room.

Hibari ignored her causing her to sigh, "I think of going to the pool tomorrow, do you want to come? I heard its finally opening tomorrow." She smiled cheerfully at him.

"I have patrol schedule tomorrow."

"What a shame. Guess I'll go alone. "

Night,

Yuki is standing at her balcony on her nightdress and seems like waiting for something. Soon, that something arrived with a letter. A night owl with a paper tied in its leg.

The owl landed on her balcony and she untied the letter and read it with a smile.

The next day,

Yuki put her bag inside the pool locker and changed into her swimsuit, it was a gift from her trainer. Its plain two piece sky blue swimsuit with a knotted ribbon on her top. She put a sheer white shawl around her waist that is until her knee, the slit on her right leg showing her skin. She didn't tied her hair but have a sky blue scrunchy on her left wrist. She doesn't wore any gloves for today because she is going to a pool. However, she have a gold ring with single purple hyacinth flower on her right middle finger.

Its just a plain swimsuit but it looks stunning on her, 'She really knows me.' Yuki smiled. She look down and notice her hair, 'Its this long already?' It now reached on her hips.

'I'll just let be.' She decided.

She walk out of the changing room and immediately caught attention, 'Oh my..' She mused on her head, noticing all the stares with blushes.

'I really don't like showing skin.' She hold back a sigh behind her smile.

She enter the kids pool and look around to see the group she is finding. She walk to a group with 3 male and 1 female.

"Hello."

Yamamoto, Tsuna, Haru and Gukudera flinched at her sudden presence, 'I didn't felt her at all!' They all shouted on their mind.

Yamamoto was the first one to recover, "Yu-Yuki, I didn't noticed you.." He sweat with a smile, looking at Yuki. He immediately noticed her clothing and look at her face to her top... He immediately look away.

"I was called here by Reborn-kun."

Gukudera look at her face, "Reborn-san? And why is that? Don't tell me you are also here to help the 10th?"

"That was written on the letter." Yuki answered innocently as a paper suddenly appeared on her hand.

"No way! Kazehaya-san is also here to teach me!?" Tsuna shouted from below them, the pool.

Yuki turn to him, "He said that Tsunayoshi-kun couldn't swim and needs a teacher, so here I am." She said with a happy smile. She smiled because she saw that Tsuna is really wearing the clam necklace she gifted him at his birthday, even though he seems scared.

'Don't worry, Tsuna... That won't fall off your neck... ever.'

Tsuna felt heat gathering on his cheek and look away, 'And she's wearing a swimsuit!' He look at her, 'There's no way I'll let Kazehaya-san teach me! Its embarrassing! This is embarrassing enough!'

"I.. I'll refuse.." He said.

Yamamoto who noticed how Yuki addressed Tsuna look at Yuki.

Yuki tilt her head a little and then smiled at him, "Ok. Please just call me if you want to be taught." She hum and turn her back, sitting on a shade near them with a towel under her.

Yamamoto finally got his eyes off Yuki with a disappointed look.

The trio continued their argument,

"Haru thinks that the heart is most important!" -Haru
"That's right!" - Yamamoto
"Don't say it as though you know anything, idiotic woman!" - Gukudera
"Then let's see who can teach the best!" - Haru
"I like that idea, half an hour each." - Yamamoto
"Fine! We'll see who can get the tenth to swim the furthest!" - Gukudera

Haru turn to Yuki, "Yuki-chan, are you also going to join us?"

Yuki turn to her and shook her head, "Tsunayoshi-kun declined it."

"Its probably because you're also dumb at it." Gukudera cross his arms.

"There there, Gukudera, there's no way Yuki is bad at something." Yamamoto smile at them.

Yuki watch them teach Tsuna in the most idiotic, embarrassing, scientific way.

'Even I can't understand that.' - her comment on Yamamoto's way.
'I'd rather die than being taught like that' - her comment on Haru's way.
'What the heck?' - her comment on Gukudera's way.

Out of those, she thinks that its kind of weird that not even one person is coming near her but its the best for her. She doesn't want to talk to anyone she doesn't know... Because socializing is a pain.

Unknown to her, they won't get near her because of her aura. They don't want to get near a fairy and block her beauty, the view is already enough for them. She looks like enjoying herself and they don't want to ruin that moment. Her mysterious aura also makes it hard for them to start a conversation with her or get near her.

The unsaid rule of, 'Don't get near her. You'll bother her.' Her presence is already enough.

From time to time, Yamamoto glances at her and she notices them but she didn't dare to point them out because she doesn't want to. She's on her act.

'There goes why I don't want to be with a man. They're always after my body...'

"Your so small... You should eat more, your too light too."

'Well, probably except for Lucas. He wants me fat. Well, he always cooks something good, how can I refuse? Did he even look at my body?'

"Yuki is like a feather, you should eat more. Is it part of your training? Here a marshmallow."

'That one is oblivious, he always makes me eat sweet. She gets mad at me all the time.'

"My lady... Please be healthy. I'll cook you something, please wait here."

'Why does every man around me points out my weight?' An small irk man appeared on her forehead.

"Yuki-"

'Don't even make me remember my uncle!' She sighed at her thoughts as she slap them out of her mind, 'Really... I really need to find a man that won't mention how light I am. It's not my fault.. Its an effect.'

"I haven't improved! 15 meters is still an impossible dream!"

She heard Tsuna half shouted. She turn to them and stand up slowly, her legs are getting tired anyways. She walk to them.

"Do you want me to teach you next, Tsunayoshi-kun?" She smiled at him, putting a hand on her chest.

Tsuna look at her and reluctantly said, "N-No, not at all, Kazehaya-san. I don't want to trouble you..." He look down, "Thanks everyone... but it's enough... Someone as dumb as me can't be taught so easily... My potential is just like that. I can't just suddenly learn to swim."

"10th..." "Tsuna..." "Tsuna-san..."

'Tsuna... I actually also experienced that. When I was training how to kill. The difference is that, If I don't kill, she will kill me.' She look away with a sweat, 'Well, she gave me a choice and I choose to kill... My innocence..' She silent cried.

"How can you just give up?" A familiar voice said and they turn around to see Reborn in a fish costume... 'What kind of fish is that again? Is that even a breed of fish?' Yuki thought.

"I'll tell you what you're lacking. That is, confidence!"

The whole kid pool just got electrified along with the people on it. Yuki had a deadpan expression with a single sweat on her forehead, 'Really?'

She glance at the pool and saw somebody flouting. She was actually planning on dipping her legs on the pool, 'Thank gosh I didn't. Even if I did, I won't die from that much shock. What a shame.'

"I'm giving you a shook of confidence and knowledgd. Eels can predict earthquakes..." Reborn cutely said on his proud costume.

"Shut up!" Tsuna yelled after getting electric shook by the said infant.

'So it was a Eel... An electric eel..' Yuki thought and sighed, 'Since Tsuna is rejecting all my offers, I'll just watch from here.' She thought and sat on the edge of a pool, dipping her legs on the cold water, near the group because she doesn't want to be far from them and for her, it seems that being near the group is keeping her away from creeps.

The people around look at Yuki with refreshed faces, 'I'm so glad I came here..' They all thought.

Reborn who is done with his mischief, strip out of his costume and walk next to Yuki getting her attention. She tilt her head a little in question, "You won't swim, Reborn-kun?"

"I could ask the same to you." He retorted, sitting next to her.

"I have a pool in the house so I don't really need to come here, I don't like swimming in public." Yuki sheepishly smiled.

Reborn hum, 'I can understand.' Since he is also popular for his great figure before he was cursed. He glance at Yuki, 'This is the first time I saw her in a swimsuit. It suits her.'

"Ah right. Thank you for inviting me here today, Reborn-kun. Though, I didn't helped that much."

"Its fine. Tsuna is just embarrassed to accept a help from a beauty like you."

"I see. I thought he hated me or upset." Yuki's thoughts behind her smile, 'I can see that he really flirts harmlessly and unconsciously. Probably because he is an Italian playboy. Uncursed and curse.' She hold back a sigh.

'Well, I'm used to it.'

The next day,

Yuki giggled at Tsuna who is practicing with them at the school swimming pool.

"I'm suprised Yuki-chan joined us." Kyoko said with Hana beside her.

"I'm not that neglecting my grades, Kyoko-chan." Yuki smiled.

"Even if Yuki-chan won't attend p.e class, she'll still get high grades. Its like Hibari-san!" Kyoko said in cheerful smile.

"Hibari-senpai?"

Kyoko nodded, "I saw his grades in the announcement board for graduating students last year and he was at the top of his class."

"Well, he said that he is smart. I also saw him studying."

"You do study together?"

"Yeah, sometimes.."

Hana sighed, "It actually would've been better if you didn't attend the p.e today, Yuki."

Yuki tilted her head to Hana with a question look. Hana look up and they look up seeing some of the students peeking from the window of their class.

Yuki sweat, "I see..."

~❆~

Yuki sat at the edge of her and rest a jewelry box on her lap. She slowly open and many jewelries were revealed. She likes collecting jewelries, especially the rare ones. She have more hair ornaments though, she really should start using them more.

'I'll ask Hibari for a permission to use them at school.' She thought.

Jewelries with different designs. She have different jewelry box for each jewelries, this one is earnings. She have a walking dresser on her room, though, its not that much, she just uses it for her necklaces and hair accessories. Her rings and gloves are also there. They are all designed beautiful inside that room so Yuki will just grab them and wear it.

There are sky blue snow flakes, red spider lily, roses, diamonds, gems and golds carved into different shapes and designs. The one that caught her eyes are the pair of pink cherry blossom earrings.

'Oh, this is the ones that Hibari gave me on my birthday. I should wear them.' She thought and started to unlock her earrings to change them.

She changes the jewelries on her body every week. Except for the necklace on her neck. She'd rather die than take it off. She put the ring with the pendant because she is scared of losing it. She also can't wear rings in the school, courtesy to Hibari.

Yuki hum as she look at the mirror, 'It looks good on me but it doesn't suits me because of my eyes. My palette is more of sky blue then pink. They probably suits Mara more.' She thought.

The next day,

Yuki is walking to school. She wore the earrings and have the same ring she had when she go to the swimming pool. She is walking alone because its still early in the morning. She just have a meeting with Hibari about her hair ornaments.

'I'll win this time.' She swore. She also got into an argument about her wanting to wear gloves at school and she got defeated by Hibari. The ravenette was proud of it.

She clenched her hand into a fist, determined for the first time since forever.

"Yuki!"

She turn around and saw a Yamamoto Takeshi running to her. She smiled, "Good day, Yamamoto-kun."

Yamamoto stop beside her, "'Morning. Your early today."

"I have a meeting."

"You joined a club?"

"The disciplinary committee."

Yamamoto's eyes widened, "No way!" 'Is that the reason why she's always with Hibari!?'

"Yes way. I somehow got into that committee. You're also early today, Yamamoto-kun."

Yamamoto smiled at her, "Yeah, I have club meeting too. Seems like we're the same."

'No, I was lying.' Yuki thought behind her smile.

They continued their walk to school. After sometime of silence, Yamamoto finally talk again.

"Hey, Yuki."

"Yes."

"You're calling Tsuna now 'Tsunayoshi-kun', right?"

"Yes I do. You're also calling him 'Tsuna'."

Yamamoto look away a little, nervous, "Can you call me by my first name too?"

Yuki stopped on her steps.

"You know, I'm also calling you by your first name, so it's just fair, right?" He scratch his cheek with his index finger and laugh nervously, "Of course, you don't have to."

Yuki parted her lips, "Of course, I'll do it." She look at him, "Takeshi-kun."

Yamamoto's eyes widened and look at Yuki who is smiling at him, "You want me to call you that right? Takeshi-kun."

He hold his breathe at such beautiful smile, "Yeah. I like it..." Pink hue making its way on his cheeks.

~~~

"Do what you want." Hibari said with an irk mark on his forehead, annoyed at Yuki's constant bothering at him about her wearing a hair accessories. He said that if he will let her, the other students will copy her, "I'll just wear something small, not that big."

He just want his school to be simple. Why is this girl always ruining his plans. She even skips classes but he somehow let her, how did she even convinced him to skip classes.

He sighed in defeat as Yuki celebrate her win. A simple hair ornaments wouldn't hurt, right?

She also said last year that she wants to wear gloves at school and he immediately shut her request without a beat. She sulked for days at him after that but he is not changing his mind. She's also an idiot so she just talked to him like nothing happened afterwards, completely forgetting it.

He allows rings and necklaces though, since they are usual and he also wears a necklace. The necklace that Yuki gave him as a birthday present last year, a Heather Necklace. He also allows hair ties but not hair ornaments.

"If I saw you wearing something extravagant, I'm going to bite you to death."

"Haha, I won't let you."

His eyes saw the light of a pink jewel on Yuki's ears, "Your wearing it today."

"I like it."

"I see."

~❆~

Reborn is sitting on the window of Tsuna's room in the middle of the night when a blue messenger bird made its way to him. He immediately noticed the tied paper on its legs.

"That was fast."

The bird chirped as they land beside him, "I see... Did you find anything about her?" He ask as he untie the paper and open it.

The bird shook its head.

"Mmm, I see." He read the letter,

"I'm sorry. I have plans tomorrow.
- Yuki Kazehaya

Earlier he send a night owl as his messenger this time to her, inviting her to one of his shenanigans. He's used to her declining the offer, like usual. He is actually surprised sometimes when she actually accepted the offer like the hanami* and swimming pool.

He hum, "Does she actually have plans for tomorrow?"

But he feel more like she's avoiding, than actually having plans.

The bird nodded with chirp, "What is it?"

The bird chirp. Yuki actually named it, Blue.. just because. Its Reborn's gift to her on her last birthday, its one of the gifts she saw when she opened her door. She was confused why Reborn send her a messenger bird but now she knows the reason.

It's quite romantic and Reborn knows that.

Meanwhile, Reborn wants to try somethings like this in Namimori and it seems like Yuki is the perfect person for that because she's outgoing and seems like a fan of historical (Reborn saw her reading many historical books). She accepted the offer gladly with sparkling eyes.

The other reason is, Yuki reminds him of that woman. The woman he met before. Mannerism, language, body language. They're the same, the only difference is the appearance, probably the only one that reminds him in the appearance is the sky blue tips on the end of Yuki's hair because that woman have pure sky blue hair and her face.

A optimistic and loving woman.
A mysterious and playful girl.

They're too different but at the same time, they are the same. Whenever Yuki smiles, he remembers that woman.

'If I remember correctly, she had a daughter that she died giving birth to... and died. After 9 years, after her birthday, her daughter became missing. How did she even fall in love with that bastard?' Reborn thought as he crumble the paper on his hand unconsciously.

That woman was Reborn's precious best friend.

~~~

A person with long white cloak with snowflakes design glided through long stairs going down on some basement probably. They stopped in front of a door and open it with a gold key, a strange designed key. The head resembles vines and at the center if those vines, lays a gold chrysanthemum flower.

The person enter the room and lock it. They slid their hood to their back revealing look raven hair with sky blue tips and sapphire blue eyes.

'Reborn must've remembered my late biological mother in this world because of me.' Yuki thought, 'Even though, my appearance changed because of Lucas. Her genes are terrifying.'

"You remind of me of the late madame, Young Lady Yuki."

'I can see that.' Her eyes look around the empty room and a smiled.

'Didn't I wrote to you Reborn... I have plans for today.'

~~~

Magenta eyes blinked as Mara look at the paper on their table, "What is this for?"

"Its for Tanabata*"

Mara flinched and look behind her to see a man with snow white hair, "Wha-What is that for?"

"Its a celebration in Japan right now. Yuki send it. You should write your wish on them and they said it will came true."

"Really!?" Mara hold the paper with sparkling eyes.

A small kid with dark green hair appeared beside her, "I'll write too!"

"Then, I'll probably write too."

'I wish to remember my memories.'
- Mara Kazehaya

•••••••••
A/N: Yuki is too beautiful in my imagination, I can't put it into words. *crying*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.9K 23
The story takes place three years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc. Tsuna finally agreed to be the Vongola Decimo. He and his Guardians are now in...
46.7K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
438K 16.9K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
191K 5.6K 40
The Vongola and its allies are rumored to be overprotective of their boss/friend, the soon-to-be tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. However, no o...