๐๐€๐’๐Š๐„๐“ ๐‚๐€๐’๐„ แตโฑหกแตแต’สณแต‰...

By calscigarette

-๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ... More

๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

9.3K 344 375
By calscigarette

[unedited]

lorelais big three

Molly had tucked herself into bed, her headphones over her ears, playing the mixtape Wyatt had gifted her recently. It had only been eight o'clock on a Saturday night, but she had bothered to do much in the last week.

Tristan hadn't called her since he left for vacation, not that she had bothered to call him either. Her grandfather was out of the hospital and doing well, but she still worried. She wanted to get her mind out of the low place it was, but she couldn't find the right outlet.

Instead, she'd chose to binge friends for three days straight. She'd left her house a few times, only to assure Wyatt and Izzy that she'd been okay. She knew they hadn't believed her, but they both had been preoccupied with their own feelings to force her from her cave of a room.

As she'd turned off the music, the noise was replace by several taps at her window. She sighed, knowing who it was before throwing off her comforter. The toothy smile that belonged to Wyatt had greeted her, the boy stood on her roof outside of the window.

Molly unlocked it, pushing it open and he climbed inside without question. Wyatt, being the clumspy person he was, tumbled onto the floor, knocking over the records she had piled beneath her window.

"Shit. You idiot—"

"Molly?" Molly pulled Wyatt up as she heard her mothers voice, shoving him towards the closet. As she'd closed the closet, the blonde boy hid inside, Lorelai walked in. "What was that?" The woman asked, a brow raised at her daughter.

"Oh, I, uh—" she looked to the fallen records, "I knocked over my records."

A stiffled laugh came from the closet and Lorelai rolled her eyes. The older Gilmore opened the doors, unphased as she saw the wide eyed boy.

"Wyatt, get out of the closet." Lorelai said and he laughed even more. "Are you stoned?" She asked, grabbing his face to look at his glazed eyes.

"No. You told me to—okay, maybe a smidge." He held up his hand, his fingers close together to show her.

"You know, what? I'm gonna let it slide this time.. because Full House is on and I would rather see John Stamos than deal with you." Lorelai shook her head at the boy, walking back towards the door. "Whatever you two get into tonight, make sure I don't have to bail you out of jail in the morning." She told them, her finger pointing strictly between the two.

"No promises." Wyatt responded, earning a warning glare from Lorelai before she left the room. "Alright, she's on board with you coming with me." Molly stared at Wyatt, an unamused face as he gave her an innocent smile. "Get dressed then." He told her, looking back into her closet for clothes.

"What exactly is it that you want me to do?" Molly asked, sitting back onto her bed.

"Beau—you know Beau, right? He's on the hockey team. Anyway, he's throwing a party tonight and I thought, 'hmm, I know a certain redhead who could use a good party right now' and he is down with you—"

"Basically what you're saying is that you told him I'd come with you to his party?" Molly's stare turned to annoyance and he nodded.

"It'll be fun, I promise. Get your mind off of that dickwad for the night and come with me, please." He stuck out his bottom lip, his baby blues incapable of saying 'no' to.

The girl sighed, "fine, but just this once."

"Fuck yes! You're gonna love it, Beau throws the best parties. None of the assholes on the team will be there because of the no drama rule." He told her, going back to the closet.

"No drama rule?"

"Yeah, he's super strict on who he invites. So him saying you could come is a big deal." Wyatt smiled taking out one of her many Green Day shirts (which had originally been Wyatt's) and a pair of tight jeans.

"I'm surprised you didn't go for the skirt." She said, pointing to the only skirt hanging in the closet.

"Nah, I want you to be comfortable. It's not like you won't look hot in literally anything." Wyatt gushed, placing the clothes onto the bed.

Molly couldn't hold back a smile at his words, "well, thanks."

"Course. I'll be downstairs, so hurry because it wont be long before Lorelai reconsiders you coming out." He said, leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

Molly got dressed quickly, leaving her hair down and applying mascara to her lashes. She tied on her converse, giving swift look in the mirror before running down the steps.

"Thank god, get this boy away from me before I go insane." Lorelai's eyes were big, an innocent Wyatt sitting beside her on the couch.

"WD, come on." Molly called out, walking to the hall and taking her brown coat from the rack. "I'll probably stay the night tonight, so I'll see you at the diner in the morning." Molly told her mom, stuffing her arms into the sleeves.

"You know my rules."

"No hard drugs, no booze and no sleeping in the same bed." Molly stated, knowing what her mother was going to tell her.

"That's my girl. Now you two have fun! Oh, and no getting arrested!" She shouted as they walked towards the door. "Love you! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

"The line is very slim on that one, Mom." Molly joked, Wyatt opening the front door for her. "Love you!" She waved as they walked outside.

"I think she was talking to me." Wyatt claimed, his hood pulled up over his had which had faced forward for once.

"Huh?"

"When she said 'love you' she was definitely talking to me." He joked, Molly rolled her eyes, linking her arm in his as they walked through the snow covered driveway.

"How far is Beau's?" She asked, the chill of winter already making her wish she had more layers.

"Otherside of town, which is why I have this." He held up the keys to his dads truck, the battery on his car having died a few weeks earlier.

"Like that's much of a difference, I swear the heating system in this shitbox is—"

"Uh, uh. That's not what we're gonna do. This baby is 'bout the sexiest thing you'll ever lay your eyes on and—" Wyatt paused as she stared disgustedly at the boy.

"Do you want me to leave you alone with the truck or.." she pointed between the blonde and the green ford.

"Just get in." Wyatt muttered, rolling his eyes with a smile as he got into the truck. Molly climbed in, hugging her coat around her as she buckled up. Wyatt started the truck, shifting into gear before turning towards town.

"You still need to teach me to drive stick." Molly said, pointing to the shift that he held onto as he drove.

"This spring, I don't want to teach you on the icey roads."

"Oh! Speaking of ice, I want to go skating." Molly exclaimed, Wyatts mouth curving up.

"I have a key to the rink, coach gave it to me for practice but I think we can manage to sneak in." The blonde responded, Molly smiling as she sunk comfortably into her seat. "I'll have to teach you to skate too, you're like bambi on ice."

She gave him a side eye, though she knew it was true, "I'm better than Izzy."

"That's because she refuses to even put on the skates." Wyatt laughed, Molly's hand cupped her mouth as she fought back a laugh.

The one time Izzy had put on ice skates, she managed to fall before stepping onto the rink. Resulting in her being to nervous to ever try again, though they were only twelve at the time.

"I love her to death but she really does have the stability of a baby deer." Molly giggled, Wyatt nodding in agreement.

"Fortunately she want's to be a lawyer and not an athlete."

"Not everyone is built like you, WD." Molly mumbled, her eyes glazing over him as he shifted.

"And how am I built?" She could see the smirk forming on his face, his blue iris' bouncing to her for a split second.

"Yknow.." she murmured, her hands motioning to his arms.

"I don't know."

"Muscle-y." She mumbled, a soft breath leaving his mouth as he smiled to himself. "Someone needs to humble you." Molly groaned, slouching down as she turned to the window.

"Why should I be? I'm hot and respectful, isn't that enough?" Wyatt joked, reaching over to poke her side.

"You're also annoying." She retorted, yet his smile hadn't disappeared.

"It's just a slight flaw in my nearly perfect being." Now he was just being cocky. Molly didn't respond as he pulled into the full driveway that had belonged to Beau Russell.

"Remember, we can leave at any time." Wyatt assured her as they stepped out of the truck and into the snow.

"Got it." Molly mumbled, her eyes widening as she looked up at the house.

It was large, not nearly as big as her grandparents, but for a house in Stars Hollow, it was practically a mansion. The driveway was long, yet only a few cars parked along it. The music was nearly as loud as she expected, but she could hear the faint laughter of teens inside.

"Beau's parent's are like these super rich minimalists who are always traveling and helping people in need. Awesome, right?" Wyatt explained, noticing the surprise on her face.

"See, now that's good rich people." Molly responded, linking her arm in his as they walked up to the house. Rather than knocking, Wyatt pushed open the front door, the music growing louder as they closed it behind them.

"So, over there is the kitchen, drinks are a free for all. There's two bathrooms downstairs, one in the kitchen and one down the hall past the stairs." The blond told her, pointing out to each door as he guided her into the kitchen.

There were a few people crowding the island, but most had already gotten their drinks and spread through the house. Molly had recognized all the faces, mostly seniors, the rest juniors.

"Wyatt.. are we the only sophomores?" Molly asked, taking her arm from his.

"Yup." Wyatt grinned, squeezing his way to the drinks.

"Danes!" Beau shouted out, bringing attention to his shaggy brown hair and strong build.

There was only two things that Molly had known about him, one, being that he was the captain of the hockey team until Wyatt came along and two, that he was undeniably attractive. To every girl in Stars Hollow high.

"Hey, man! Great party." Wyatt exclaimed, offering out the plastic red cup to Molly as she stood anxiously behind him.

"You just got here." Beau responded, raising a brow at the younger.

"Exactly why it's a great party." Wyatt smirked, pouring himself a cup as he stepped back. He leaned against the counter next to Molly, the redhead placing her attention at the liquor that had been handed to her.

"And this must be the famous Cherry red Gilmore?" Beau asked, nodding to the girl as she glanced up at him.

"Molly Gilmore." She stated, his brows furrowed and he looked to Wyatt confused. "Cherry's just a name he started calling me when we were kids."

"Ah, well.. WD has said a lot of shit about you in the locker rooms these last two years. It's great to finally meet you." Beau said, Mollys face flustered but she turned to Wyatt who was far more red as she looked to him with slight disgust.

"Just because it's the locker room doesn't mean I was saying anything I shouldn't!" Wyatt claimed, throwing his hands up in defense as she stared at him. He looked to Beau, who seemed to be amused, "you're a dick." Wyatt wasn't serious, but he was embarrassed, trying to squirm his way out of the conversation.

"Anyway.." Beau spoke up as Wyatt chugged down the drink in his cup, "if you need anything, you're a guest so don't be afraid to confide in me." He said, smiling softly to the girl as he quickly refilled his drink.

"Thank you." Molly returned the smile, watching him exit the kitchen. The moment he left, she turned to Wyatt, "the locker room, seriously?"

"You see, there's, uh, well—oh, look! There's Mandy, I'm gonna—" he tried to sneak away from her, pointing to a junior girl stood in the hall.

"No way you're leaving me to go hook up with some girl in the bathroom." Molly told him, grabbing the sleeve of his flannel and pulling him back towards her.

"It's not some girl, it's Mandy Hershfield, the—"

"Wyatt."

"Fine." He groaned, taking the bottle of Jack daniels from the counter. "I was only gonna talk to her. What do you take me for, some sex crazed—"

"Yes." Molly answered before he could get it all out, he didn't respond, defeated by the knowledge that she was correct. She drank from her cup with a smile, watching as Wyatt pour the whiskey into his own.

"WD! What's up, my man?!" Molly internally cringed at the voice, not that she knew the guys name but the way he came to Wyatt bringing him into a hug from a handshake was too much. She assumed he was on the hockey team, with how comfortable Wyatt was with him.

"What's up, man?" Wyatt asked, breaking away from the guy, leaning back against the counter.

"Not shit, ready to get fucked—shit, this your girl?" The guy asked, not caring to hide his wandering eyes as he looked at Molly. She hugged her jacket over her, not saying a word as he continued to stare.

"This is my Molly." It wasn't a confirmation in any way but it had been Wyatt's way of telling him to back off.

"She's hot."

"She's got ears." Molly retorted, glaring at the tall male as he laughed out.

"Of course you do, babe."

"Okay, Jake, have fun." Wyatt said, turning to Molly, his arm placing over her shoulders. "Wanna go somewhere else?" He asked into her ear and she nodded, Wyatt immediately guiding her out of the room.

"WD!" As they left the kitchen, Wyatt was distracted by a group of girls squealing out his name.

"Hey, ladies! Having fun?" He waved, an uninterested smile sent to the group. They answered him, but he didn't wait for a response as he kept walking with Molly.

"Oh, Wyatt Danes you're so hot, your hockey stick should be—gross." Molly pretended to gag, laughing as Wyatt rolled his eyes.

"Please, continue. Where should my hockey stick—"

"Danes! Come smoke!" Wyatt was immediately interested as they walked into a back room. It was already clouded with smoke, few people sat on couches with red eyes.

"Now these are my people." Wyatt stated, dragging Molly to sit on one of the couches.

Her hand covered her almost full cup, Wyatt's third already empty as he tucked it between his knees. The redhead sat quietly with a slight smile, trying her hardest not to look to much to the people around her.

"Molly, right?" She was asked, the bleached haired girl beside her offering out a joint.

"Yeah.. sorry, I don't—"

"Alana." The girl said cheaply, waiting for Molly to take the joint. Molly took it, passing it off to Wyatt without taking a hit for herself.

"Don't smoke, Gilmore?" She heard, Beau sat on the couch across from her.

"I'm just.." her eyes wandered the room, unfamiliar with the four others with them.

"Don't feel pressured, no ones gonna make you." Beau assured her, reaching forward as Wyatt passed the joint to him. "And if anyone makes you feel otherwise, just let me know and I'll rightfully give them an ass kicking."

"Oh, that's—I'm sure you won't have to." Molly responded, feeling Wyatt place his arm over the back of the couch behind her head.

"Hey, WD, are you still with Ashley?" Alana asked, leaning over Molly from the arm of the couch.

Wyatt's smile fell for a moment, quickly reforming before anyone but Molly noticed, "nah." Wyatt shook his head, the bleached haired girl smiling contently.

"Not surprised, I heard she's like a lesbian."

"And what the hell is wrong with that?" Molly asked quickly, in defense of her friends.

"Oh, um, nothing—it's just.. her being a cheerleader and all, it's kinda uncomfortable for—"

"Hey, Alana?" Beau interrupted the drunk girl before she could say anything else.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you go find those cheerleader friends of yours and chill with them?" Beau suggested, Alana didn't argue, her mouth opening to speak but quickly closing before she scurried out of the room. "Fucking hypocrites." Beau muttered as she left, Molly's head tilting to him questionably.

"Why's that?"

"I don't think I've thrown a single party without at least two of those uncomfortable cheerleaders making out with each other."

"It's true, I've seen it." Wyatt smirked, taking Molly's cup and drinking from it as if it were is own.

"You're disgusting." Molly grumbled, the blonde smiling sheepishly to her.

"You love me though." He sang out, handing her drink back.

"Do I?" Molly joked, taking a drink for herself.

"Question and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but how come you two haven't tried dating? You'd be so cute together." The other girl sat in the room asked, Molly thought her name to be Hannah, her boyfriend Logan sat beside her.

"I'm gonna go get another drink." Wyatt stated, standing up at the question. "You good, Cher?" He asked, she nodded and he quickly left the room.

"Guess that's his way of not answering, now, Gilmore?" The girl pestered, bit the inside of her cheeks at the question.

"He's my best friend. It'd be weird."

"Wouldn't that just make it better? I mean, you're already with each other all the time and he's so clearly head over fucking heels for you that—"

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know." Hannah said, Mollys eyes wandered to the doorway, noticing Wyatt having gotten distracted by the music and a group of people dancing. He looked idiotic, his dancing was terrible, but the smile on his face and the amount of joy radiating from him was cute.

"He's just a good friend, that's all." Molly mumbled, the three others laughing.

"Yeah, WD is a great friend, to everyone. But, trust me, Gilmore, friends don't look at friends the way he looks at you." Beau said, Molly still watching the blonde as he strayed away from the group and to the kitchen.

"And—and how does he look at me?"

"The way Ross looks at Rachel."

Molly's heart dropped at the response, the smoke in the room suddenly too much to handle. She didn't know what to think. It had only been the opinions of three people, that she'd met a few minutes ago but they were so sure of what they'd suggested.

"Excuse me, I'm just gonna.." Molly stood up, her words trailing off as she rushed from the room. She swallowed what was left in her cup, heading towards the kitchen for more.

"I was gonna get you another cup." Wyatt said as she walked in, the blonde filling his cup from the keg.

"It's fine, I can—I can get it." She told him, pouring the first liquor she saw into the cup and putting it to her mouth.

"No, no, that's tequila, you need a chaser or you're going to puke." Wyatt said, stopping her before she could down the contents. "Gee, Cherry, finally ready to party?" Wyatt joked, taking a cut lime and a salt shaker.

"Why the hell not?" Molly shrugged, Wyatt chuckled, taking her hand and pouring the salt on.

"Alright, I hate tequila but if you're drinking it, so am I." He shrugged, grabbing the bottle to take a shot with her. "Now, you're gonna want to do this fast. Lick the salt, drink, then lime, got it?"

"Yeah." She nodded, Wyatt going first as he licked the salt from his hand, his eyes on her as she followed along. Then they took the shot, downing it as fast as they good before shoving the lime into their mouths. Wyatt's eyes squeezed shut, Molly regretting her choice of drink in seconds.

Whether it was the tequila or the several drinks they shared afterwards, there wasn't a doubt that Molly and Wyatt were the highlight of the party. The girl had finally began to feel comfortable in the unfamiliar setting. Wyatt had managed to play his own mix on the stereo, which only heightened their fun with some real music.

Molly was no doubt a light weight, which made the few shots she'd taken haze her decisions quick. She couldn't recall when in the night, but she had managed to steal the red cap from Wyatt's head, having it adjusted to her own as she screamed along to the words of the kids aren't alright.

"We should make snow angels." Molly exclaimed, pointing to the snow as they exited the house just after two in morning.

"It's too cold for that." Wyatt responded, supporting her as they walked. His arm was around her waist, hers around his neck.

"It's snow, it's gonna be cold." She retorted, speaking as if he hadn't known that.

"I know, you're just.. you're drunk as shit and we should get home." He told her, walking past the truck that they'd drove there.

"Then why are we walking?" She groaned, leaning against him with her eyes on her shoes.

"Because I drank too."

"Oh, yeah." She giggled as she responded, having already forgotten the shots he'd done with her. "Can we get burgers, a burger sounds so good."

"Well, I do live in a diner, so I think I can manage that." He said, stepping onto the sidewalk into the main part of town. They were down by the shops, having to walk to the other end to reach the diner.

"I love that you live in a diner and not—not a shitty diner but a yummy diner with coffee and food." She spoke surely, Wyatt having to stiffle a laugh at her drunken words.

"We do have some yummy food, huh?"

"So yummy." She hummed, her eyes closing momentarily.

"Here, get on my back." Wyatt let go of her, crouching down slightly as she stared at him. "It'll make things easier for the both of us."

"Free piggyback ride? No way I'm say no." She stated, jumping onto his back and her arms hugged around his shoulders. Her head fell beside his, holding herself close to him. "You smell good." She mumbled into his jacket.

"Like what?"

"Like.. cologne, but kinda sweet, like the donuts in the diner.. and like a tree."

"A tree?"

"Mhm. Like a Christmas tree."

"Pine?" He questioned, she nodded lazily into him.

"A little bit like beer too but I like it."

Wyatt smiled to himself as he kept walking, holding the girl as she began to doze off on his back. By the time they reached the diner, she was asleep. The blonde struggled to open the door, holding her with one hand firmly under her thighs as the other jiggled the keys in the stubborn lock. Once they were in, he went straight for the stairs, carefully carrying her up to his room.

Fortunately, they made it with waking Luke. Wyatt setting the girl onto the bed and she began to wake.

"I fell asleep." She mumbled, barely audible as she sat up.

"Do you want to change?" He asked her quietly, taking a pair sweatpants out for her as she lazily removed her coat.

"Yeah." She mumbled, her eyes barely opened as she reached for the button of her jeans, unable to wait another second to remove them.

"Woah, wait." Wyatt stopped her, tossing the pants over and turned towards the door.

"Who cares?" Molly mumbled, sliding off her jeans. Wyatt didn't turn around, knowing if she had been sober she would in fact, care. "I'm done." She said and he turned back to her.

"Alright, do you need anything else?" He asked, she shook her head slowly, falling back onto the pillow.

"You know you can sleep up here, right?" Molly questioned as he made himself comfortable on the floor.

"No?"

"It's not like we haven't before." She said, he hesitated, staring back at her and she rolled her eyes. "Get up here." She patted the spot beside her, Wyatt climbing onto the bed and beneath the blanket with her.

"How many of Lorelai's rules have we broken tonight?" Wyatt asked, trying to ease the tension he had fueling inside him.

"Lets see, we drank, we smoked pot, we're in the same bed. Seems like three of four."

"Should we get arrested for the hell of it?"

"Save that one for another time." She responded, pulling the blankets over her shoulders as she moved closer. Wyatt stared back at her, her blue eyes somehow bright in the dim light of his bedroom.

"Wyatt?"

"Yeah?"

"How come you've never kissed me?" She asked, his heart sinking at the question he never thought he'd hear.

"You're my best friend." Was all he could say.

"You're mine too." Molly mumbled, her arms wrapping around his waist as she allowed herself to use his chest as a pillow. "Tonight was fun." Her eyes closed, too tired to keep open any longer.

"Good night, Cherry."

"Hot, hot, hot." Molly stirred from her slumber, Wyatt struggling to carry a red coffee mug into the room. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry. That's some hot coffee." Wyatt told her, setting it down onto the nightstand beside her.

Molly could feel the liquor still, a slight fuzz to her vision and nausea at the pit of her stomach. She couldn't open her mouth to speak, too tired and too hungover to recall the events on how they even managed to make it home.

She grabbed the coffee, holding it on her legs over the thick comforter. Wyatt hadn't put a shirt on, likely walking around the upstairs to his personal coffee maker. Her brows squished together, squinting at the sight of his muscular back.

"Wyatt.. is that—"

"A tattoo? Yeah, that would be a mistake on mine and Beau's part." Wyatt laughed, taking a shirt from his dresser.

"Come here." She motioned him over, Wyatt sitting beside her with his back facing her. In a small fonted black ink, it wrote, sweet. "Please tell me Beau doesn't have 'dude' on his back." Molly mumbled, Wyatt turned to look at her with a grin.

"As I said, we were drunk." He told her, tugging the shirt over his head. "At least we were smart enough not to get them huge."

"That's a plus." Molly shook her head, carefully bringing the hot mug to her lips.

"Hungry?" He asked, taking a brown cap from the top of his dresser and placing it over his hair.

"I'm not sure I can even look at food." Molly groaned, setting the coffee down and laying back into the soft pillow.

"You should eat. I'll ask dad to make an omelette, it's the best hangover cure." He said, taking a hoodie from his closet. "Put this on if you come down, the heaters busted and I've gotta fix it." Molly took the soft hoodie, pulling it on as he left the room.

His scent that she'd pointed out the night before, hit her nose once again. It was sweeter, homely. The scent was warm, but she couldn't understand how.

"Drink up, drunkie." Izzy said walking into the room, tossing a gatorade to the red head.

"Why?"

"It's good for you. Don't chug though, you'll only regenerate the alcohol and—"

"Alright, alright."

"You two have fun last night?" Izzy asked, laying beside her while eyeing the clothes scattered around the room.

"I hate that you even suggested that." Molly muttered, giving a disturbed look to the other.

"So you and Tristan are still a thing then?" Izzy sounded disappointed as she asked.

"I thought you liked Tristan."

"There's a difference between like and tolerate. I like that crazy white boy down stairs. I tolerate that jackass because you like him." Izzy explained, Molly leaned forward, letting her head fall to the others lap.

"Why does it suddenly feel like the whole world wants me and Wyatt together?" Molly asked, her arms hugging around Izzy's waist as she played with her red curls. Molly could've sworn she felt a laugh release from the other but Izzy just sat there, contemplating on what to say.

"Iz?"

"I'd tell you the answer but I think you have to figure it out yourself." Molly sighed at Izzy's words, pushing herself up from the other and staring blankly back.

"Who the fuck are you, Yoda? You can't tell me you know and then—"

"I made hash browns while we wait." Wyatt walked into the room, a plate balanced in his hands as he smiled obliviously to the two girls.

"You drank more than I did, how are you even up right now?" Wyatt grinned at her question, setting the plate down and opened his nightstand.

"You've got your electrolytes, I've got my reefer-lytes." He held up a half smoked joint, tucking it behind his ear. "Plus, I have a bit more of a tolerance than you."

"Jerk." Molly mumbled, falling back onto pillow and pulling the blanket over her head. "Leave me here to rot." A hard weight landing on her stomach, arms hugging around her as a hand tore the blanket from her face.

"You're in my bed and I'm down with you sleeping here and cuddling all the time but your mother would likely be upset and I don't want to get on her bad side after finally getting off the top of her shit list." Wyatt said, his face unbearably close to hers with a hand on the pillow next her head. "So I suggest you go home, go shower and put on some warm clothes and I'll come pick you up later. We can go to the movies or to Izzy's and chill."

"I need you off of me so I can even try." Molly said, Wyatt rolling off of her in a second. "That shower idea sounds amazing though, I feel gross." She told them, tugging the sleeves of the sweatshirt over her hands.

"Not gonna wait for food?" Wyatt asked, she shook her head.

"I'll get a donut or something on my way out." She answered, sliding her feet into her shoes. "Have fun, don't kill each other."

"Not promising anything."

authors note.
now this. this is myatts chapter.

this book always gives me such a serotonin boost to write and i have no idea why <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 600 4
Peridot has been on Earth long enough to know plenty about how humans experience their lives everyday. When she tries it for a while, she discovers a...
6.1K 208 15
Remember how it's always the guy betting on making the girl fall in love with him and then breaking her heart? Not in this story, love. Reign Foreste...
118K 3.2K 67
When East High Junior, Soul Walker decides she wants an escape from her messed up home so she joins the school musical. The only problems she is fa...
523K 10.6K 60
"๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’”๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š, ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‡๐’‡" "๐‘ฏ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๏ฟฝ...