π™π™Ž π™–π™œπ™–π™žπ™£π™¨π™© π™©π™π™š π™ˆ...

By poalim

TW: Seggsy time, strong language, drug use, alcohol mention, and graphic detail Brand new to Hawkins and bran... More

1. The Freaks
2. No one
3. TW: SMUT
4. Him and I
5. I love you
6. Boyfriend and Girlfriend?
7. The wait
8. Vecna's Curse
Hii
9. My secret
10. I dont know...
11. Reveal
12. Running up that hill
13. Eddie Munson, main suspect
14. Vecna
15. It's the gate.
17. You know my secret
18. I uh...I don't know what those stains are
Hey!
19. The long road ahead of us
20. Cant you see? It was meant to be
21. You're Munson's girl, huh?
22. It's you and me
23. Master of Puppets
24. I couldn't tell you it any differently
25. The Letter
26. I see you on the other side
27. These are the facts...
28. I have...something to tell you
29. Eddie Munson is mine
30. I remember...
31. I didn't know
32. The cat
33. Nightmares
34. The Escape Plan
35. Mr and Mrs.Munson
36. Oooo she's a little runaway
37. Picture this
38. A 360Β° change in us
39. The exception
40. Love me more
41. The mishap
42. I was wrong
43. The big part
44. Freedom
45.The let go
46. I do
47. Graduation
48. Ozzy Munson
49. On the road again
50. Life
51. The Wedded and the Hated
52. Apart of me
53. The Munson Family
Closure

16. The Upside Down

1.9K 41 0
By poalim

I strained to get out as I was pulled through the gate and onto some ground and vines. It kept spilling me and I was now aware of my surroundings. It was dark and gloomy, particles everywhere. Was this the upside down? Then Steve was ripped through the gate and slammed next to me. We were then thrown against a large pile of vines as I panted with Steve. I looked at him then his hairy chest.

"You really need to tame that Jungle, just like Dustin says."

"Yeah, the ladies dig it—not the time."

That's when I stood up to the sound of rumbling and thunder. I saw the red lighting in the cloudy sky...this was surreal. That's when I heard squawking echo through this demented place. Steve stood up with me and glanced to see some bat like creatures flying towards us. The shrieking was loud, so loud it hurt my ears. I dropped to my Kees as it rang in my ears so loud and high pitched, I thought I was going to go deaf. Steve ran the a boat and grabbed out an ore, hitting one of the bat things with it. But then one struck my back and knocked me to the floor. Another came and got me on my side then another got me on my inner thigh. I screamed and looked over to Steve, seeing him being strangled.

"Steve!-"

One came to me and wrapped its tails around my neck, tightening its grip. I was choking now too and trying to rip it off my neck. I felt tears well up in my eyes as they began sucking blood out of me.

"Y/n, you need to focus."

"Y/n, concentrate your mind."

"Y/n, feel it...what makes you happy and sad at the same time? Use that...focus."

I opened my eyes and remembered the first time I met Eddie. I remembered how nice and kind he was but I felt like an outcast since I was new. He made me feel so happy. I felt my ears ring more as I let out a blood curdling scream which made the things explode. I struggled up and huffed in rage.

"I only ever left because you weren't good enough. You never really made me happy, Y/n. You're a waste of time...you're not my daughter." my dad said.

I screamed and lifted a hand up to the things surrounding Steve and made them screech in pain and explode. It's guys and blood splattered everywhere as more started coming. I quickly turned around and made two in the air explode, then two others slamming them on the ground and ripping their heads off.

"Hey there."

I turned around and saw Nancy, Robin and Eddie, staring at me in shock. Nancy held and ore and began helping me fight off these demon like creatures. Steve stood up as one came after Eddie as he also held an ore.

"Shit!"

He hit one thing back and another back too. I grabbed the two and exploded their heads.

"Ahh!"

I swiftly turns around and saw one attacking Nancy's back. I held my hand up and ripped it off her back, ripping it from the inside out in half. I hugged out a few breaths and looked at everyone as they looked at me.

"You're welcome."

Eddie pointed at me, "is that just an effect in this place? What the fuck just happened."

"Recently it's been my visions. I've been in some hospital or whatever with other patients who have special powers. I realized I killed someone in one of them with my powers...but I escaped that place and that's when I found...I found my mom. I guess that's why my dad said I was a waste of time and left...he said I wasn't his daughter and I can see why now."

"Jesus H. Christ!!" Eddie screamed and threw his broken Ore on the ground.

He came to me and examined my wounds

"Are you okay though?"

I nod, "never better."

I moaned in pain and cling onto Eddie as he looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"Sorry I wasn't here sooner." He apologized.

I sat up with pain and held his face, "don't be sorry. There is nothing to be sorry about, Eddie. You did nothing wrong."

"Hey, uh, guys? Are you sure these bats don't like, umm, have rabies? It's just that rabies are, like, my number one greatest fear. And I think we should get you both to a doctor like really soon. Because once the symptoms set in, it's too late. You're already dead."

"Oh my god, I'm gonna die?" I ask on the verge of tears.

"No, babe. That's a negative." Eddie assured me.

That's when I nearly collapsed but then again Eddie was the hero for me and lifted me up.

The shrieking was back again. But instead of attacking us, they went to the gate and guarded it and shrieked at us.

"The woods! Come on." Nancy said.

So we all ran towards the woods together. That's when we got to skull rock later and hid under it as the bats flew overhead and passed us.

"Oh...okay. That was close" Robin said with a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, too close." Eddie said.

Then Steve tumbled and hit the rock and sat down with Nancy as she cared for him. I felt the same but completely collapsed and on the floor.

"Y/n?!"

Eddie dropped by me and so did Robin. Eddie ripped off a few pieces of his shirt and bandaged me up the best he could.

"So the good news is for you both, I'm pretty sure wooziness is not a symptom of rabies."

I looked at Robin, "yeah, a symptom of a large mass of blood loss and death."

"But if you start having hallucinations or muscle spasms or you start feeling aggressive like you wanna punch me or something, then you should totally let me know."

I looked at Robin, "Robin."

"Yeah?"

"I kinda totally wanna punch you right now."

She mailed, "good! Sense of humor is still here."

Eddie lifted my head up slightly into his lap as he had Robin do the rest of bandaging.

"You're doing great, Y/n." Eddie said.

I smile in pain, "thanks...I kinda needed that."

He kissed me and took over the bandaging.

"Whoa...Y/n? Did you realize this one on the back of your neck? Like bellow but kinda on your neck?" Eddie asked me.

I shook my head, "No..."

He wrapped his shirt around my neck tight and had it apply pressure. Then he slowly and gently laid me down, running to a rock and climbing up it.

"So, uh, this place is like Hawkins, but with monsters and nasty shit?" He asked us.

"Pretty much." Nancy said and huffed as she helped Steve up.

I whimpered form the pain and sucked in a deep breath sharply.

"On a scale of 1-10, how normal is it to wanna kill someone in this situation?" I asked Robin.

"Um—like a 2 or 1."

I gulped and tried getting up but couldn't.

"Watch out for the vines! It's all a hive mind." Nancy snapped to Eddie.

"It's all a what?"

"All the creepy crawlers around here, dude. They're like, one, or something. Step on a vine, you're like stepping on a bat. You're stepping on Vecna." Steve finished for Nancy.

"Shit."

I groan in pain as I tried getting up again but Eddie came to me and helped me instead.

"I'm helping you now. You're way too injured to do anything."

I roll my eyes, "sure."

"But everything from our world is still here, right? Except people? Obviously?" Robin asked us.

"As far as I understand it, yeah." Nancy replied.

"Eddie, I feel sick again." I said and puked up blood again.

"Shit! It's happening again, guys."

I wiped my mouth and stood back up.

"So, theoretically, we could go to the police station and steal guns and grenades and whatever we need to blow up those bat things that are guarding the gate." Robin suggests happily.

"I highly doubt the Hawkins PD has grenades, Robin." Steve said in monotone, "but guns, yeah, sure."

"You know combat, Y/n. Use it, not always your powers."

"Your powers are beyond your limits. Eleven can use hers to a certain extend until she must give up for energy...but that's not the case for you. You can last up to two days...it's an achievement."

I woke up from my vision again and looked around at everyone talking.

"You, Nancy Wheeler, have guns, plural, in your bedroom?" Eddie asked kinda shocked.

"Full of surprises, isn't she!" Robin shouts.

"A Russian Makarov and a revolver."

"Yeah, you almost shot me with that one." Steve whispered to Nancy but I could still hear it.

"You almost deserved it."

Then Eddie took off his jacket and threw it at Steve. He then took off his leather one and covered me up.

"For your modesty, dude." Eddie told Steve, "and for the sake of you not walking around half naked." Eddie told me.

Then an earthquake began happening, making me and Eddie tumble over. Robin dove for us and huddled with me and Eddie as Steve held onto Nancy underneath the rock. A creature was baying in the distance as it echoed through Hawkins and creatures snarled.

"Yeah, so guns seem like a pretty good idea to me." Eddie suggested and helped me up.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 3.1K 50
Your Steve's little sister and are friends with Dustin and Mike. Dustin always talks about this guy named Eddie but you never have gotten the chance...
207 0 10
You have lived in Hawkins your whole life, so you know pretty much everyone. You have a small group of friends who you rely on, especially when thing...
977 1 45
Welcome to Hawkins, the worst place for Y/n Y/ln to end up. Dustin's cousin who's living with him for less than happy circumstances. Y/n has became t...
8.9K 560 27
(Y/n) Lipton a senior in high school moves to Hawkins for her last year due to her severe Asthma. Her doctor said some fresh air away from the city w...