Quiet In Beverly Hills - YB I...

By LANA-ASF

My second YUNGBLUD book, I'm back, my chickens! All types of requests are open, fluff, smut and angst! Reques... More

Massages [S]
Fool [F]
First Time [S]
Nesting [F]
Asthma [A]
Bookstore Girl [F]
Like A Virgin [S]
Baby Blud [F]
3rd Party [Poly S]
Nanny [F]
Tattoo [F]
Bunny [S]
Tattoo - 2 [S]
Places We Don't Talk [A]
Masquerade [F]
Vienna [A/F]
Time To Heal [A]
Disneyland [F]
Teacher [A]
Double Date [F]
Disneyland Pt 2 - [S]
Graduation [S]
Skinny Dipping [F]
Lick Of Paint [S]
Lotus [S]
Interviews [F]
50 Shades Of Fuck-No [A]
Stretch Marks [A/S]
Anniversary Trip [A]
Carmilla [A/N]
Dom's Adoration [S]
Good Boy [S]
Being Dad [S]
Intimate Scenes [F]
A Day Of First [S]
Body Shot [S]
Gala [S]
Sweeney Todd [S]
Announcement/Final Chapter

Boyfriend Material [S]

483 8 86
By LANA-ASF

Summary: Dom & Adam are ready to take a little step further into their relationship

Warnings: Mentions of homophobia, self doubt, comfort from the other, boyfriend Adam & Dom. SMUT WARNINGS: Anal sex, praising sex, gentle sex, sub/dom dynamic, dom!Adam, sub!Dom, oral (Dom & Adam receiving), male sex toys

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS BOYFRIEND ADAM X DOM, IF YOU DON'T SHIP ADOM, FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS IMAGINE! THIS IS JUST AN AU, NOT HAVE TO BE EVERYONE'S PERSONAL OPINIONS! HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED!

Word Count: 5,750

Dom's POV

Adam booked dinner for us tonight.

He said that we should do it tonight - celebrating our anniversary. To celebrate our five year anniversary. I was nineteen years old when we first got together, and Adam was twenty years old. We both met in London, when I first moved here.

I was so scared when I first moved to London, for the first time. I was leaving everything that I knew at the time. My friends, my family, my best friend, the town in Doncaster, all of it I left behind - going to move away.

The new flat, the place that was going to be in my new home - was a small flat near Tottenham Court Road, near where I worked, which was Tin Pan Alley. I was going to be sharing my flat - there was no way I could afford a flat in London on my own.

I was moving in with two other people, how I was affording the flat. I was splitting the rent with two different guys, and I did not know or had met either of them before doing this. I was of course nervous, not having a choice.

Rent isn't fucking cheap in London, okay.

I was the first person to arrive at the flat, around ten in the morning, it was empty. I'd gotten the key a few hours before, and brought my boxes into the living room, I didn't want to claim a bedroom in the house before the others even had a chance.

Pulling out my phone, I opened WhatsApp and texted the group chat that I had with my two flatmates, Adam and Tom. I didn't know anything about them at this time, this group chat was the only reason I knew their names.

I didn't know what either of them looked like either, neither of their profile pictures were them on WhatsApp. Adam's was a picture of the brown bear from We Bare Bears, and Tom's was only a photo from the back of his head, at a concert.

Not really much to go off.

Fifteen minutes after both of them arrived at the flat, Tom was the next person to arrive. He apparently knew Adam personally, and that he would arrive at the flat in a little while, and he was just out shopping at the moment, for a few things.

Tom seemed really sweet, he was also from Yorkshire, and that meant that we had a starting point, and we had something to go along from. He had a smile on his face, and long near shoulder length brunette hair.

I think he was as nervous as I was.

Me and Tom started to get the living room and the kitchen ready, beginning to organise and try and make a couple of things. Around twenty minutes after we were organising, just a little off cue, Adam arrived at the flat.

And my whole world stopped for a couple of seconds.

He was wearing a black t-shirt which had "Sex Pistols Were Right," embroidered in white thread, his black hair was in messy curls, and his beard was beginning to grow in properly, at the time. A small smile on his face, as he introduced himself.

"I'm Adam,"

God that fucking Scottish accent.

The three of us beginning to make small talk together, I swear that my stomach must've been turned upside down, and the content of my stomach felt like they were being spilled out. I don't remember most of what either of them said, I was distracted.

As the three of us began to make small talk, I swear that my stomach must've been turned upside down and the content spilled out. I don't remember most of what he said to me, almost every part of him was distracting me.

I must've looked like a fucking puppy.

Quickly deciding which room we wanted the most, I picked the one at the end of the hallway, and rushed off to my room, grabbing my phone before quickly texting my best friend in the world, still back in Doncaster, updating her.

STEPH 🖤

HOW ARE YOUR ROOMMATES BESTIE??

ONE'S OF THEM SO CUTE

A GUY OR A WOMAN???
ARE THEY GAY?
OR IS THIS ANOTHER ONE OF UR STRAIGHT BOY CRUSHES??
ACCENT??
DETAILS BESTIE HOW ELSE AM I MEANT TO MODERATE????

A GUY
IDK IF HE'S GAY. MAYBE.
WILL UPDATE U LATER
HE'S SCOTTISH 😩

OOH SCOTTISH!! GOOD GOOD
IF IT WAS A POSH LONDON ACCENT I'D HAVE WORDS
DO U HAVE ANYTHING PAN RELATED? WEAR IT AROUND HIM!
SEE IF HE SAYS ANYTHING
GOOD LUCK BESTIE

I'M SHITTING MYSELF

Quickly closing my phone and putting it back in my pocket, I make my way down the hall. My room is past Adam's, as it's the furthest down the hallway. As I pass Adam's, I look into his room, the door of his bedroom open.

To conceal the fact I obviously just wanted to look, is thankfully some more of my stuff I needed to move into the kitchen. Looking into the room, my eyes widen as I see Adam, standing on his bed to reach the top of his ceiling, blue-tacking a bisexual flag onto the wall.

Oh my god. He likes boys! He likes boys!! He likes boys!!!

Rushing past his room and quickly into the kitchen, I rush and put away everything else than I need to put away, and at least he's my motivation to put things away where they need to be. Doing so, I take out my phone, and text Steph.

STEPH 🖤

MATE
HE'S BISEXUAL

OH THANK GOD
GET UR OTHER FLATMATE TO PLAY CUPID
WHAT'S UR CRUSHES NAME?

ADAM

AWW GOOD NAME
RIGHT. WHO'S UR OTHER FLATMATE?

TOM!

GET TOM TO PLAY CUPID!!!

AS IF, I BARELY KNOW MIH
*HIM

OH C'MON!!!!!

NO!

"Are you okay?" Adam asks, as I'm still stood in the kitchen, slamming my phone back into my pocket, turning around, slightly embarrassed. I'm praying he didn't see what I was saying on the phone. "Sorry, you just scared me a bit," I said, with a laugh.

"Oh he's good at that," Tom said, and Adam rolls his eyes. "Fuck off," Adam says, and all of them start bickering with the others. I know that we're going to get along now.

//

Steph's POV

"Oh, Steph, finally, I missed you!" Dom's says, his voice being an instant ray of sunshine in my life. I've missed him desperately since he's moved away from me, nearly three months ago. But, I'm glad that he's happy in his new flat.

"Are loverboy and Tom out of the house?" I tease, laying down on my bed, my phone pressed to my ear, with my shoulder, as I take a mouthful of Doritos. "Stop calling him loverboy!" Dom exclaims, both of us bursting out giggling.

"But, yes, both of them are out of the house. Adam's at work, Tom's on a date with his girlfriend," He laughs. I am so glad that we can gossip over the phone instead of just over text, which isn't my favourite.

"Now, do you know if Adam like, likes you? Or is not like anything?" I ask him. "I don't know, Steph," He whines, and he has a small frown on his face. "I'm worried, because like, if I mess this up, the whole flat's gonna be so bad,"

"Our bedrooms are only a few metres away from the others!" He whines.

"Well, let's start from the beginning. Is he in a relationship? I don't know how like lads chats goes, but has he ever mentioned having a crush on anyone? Or like his type? I don't know, what do men talk about?!" I ask, Dom letting out an unimpressed laugh.

"Love you to bits Steph, but you know absolutely nothing about lads chats," He says, and I roll my eyes. "Well what do you bloody talk about?" I ask, shaking my head. "Last time we had an argument about what animal we'd be for a week,"

Sometimes I love not liking men.

"Anyways, Steph, please, please, come over, you need to do some scouting for me! Like what you did when I first told you that I liked men! Just come over and help me, please," He begs to me. 

"I can come over next Saturday, I'll do a little scout with you," I giggle. And that was why I showed up the next week.

The flat was a way better size and in condition than I originally expected. Each of the rooms have a good amount of space each, with their individual rooms. Adam seems really sweet, Dom clearly has a good taste in men.

He seems to be so sweet, with a gentle smile, a soft and kind voice, he seems to understand Dom's emotions, and more specifically, his ADHD. Finally, I manage to get Tom and Dom out of the house, both of them going to get food for us.

"Adam," I say, a smile on my face. "Yeah?" He asks, as I lean back on the sofa, he's sitting on the floor, his guitar on his lap. "Any person you fancy, at the moment?" I ask to him, with a smile on my face. His eyes widen at the question, a smirk on his lips.

"You won't make fun of me?" I ask him, and I shake my head. "Not at all," I say, and he smirks. "Okay, fine, I may have a little bit of a crush on Dom" He confesses. It is not a little crush.

He looks like a little boy having his first crush, a soppy puppy love look all over his face. His face is flushed bright red, smiling at the very act of just talking about Dom, just thinking about him. "Oh my God! Is it just a crush, or like you wanna date?" I ask him.

He giggles a little further, and looks up at me. "Maybe yeah, oh I don't know what to do! I assumed he was dating you, until he told me you were a lesbian! I felt really stupid for that," He said, and I burst out laughing.

"You never know, Dom may like you back," I giggle, sipping my iced coffee. "Oh does he?" He asks, but I shake my head. "I don't know, he's never mentioned it to me," I say, and try to hold myself back from lying. Sometimes you have to lie.

// 9pm

Thank God I managed to convince all of the boys to come to a nearby bar with me. I'm glad I did, as Tom driving us here may be the key reason that my plan works. We're about a twenty minute walk from the bar, but Tom drove us here, he's the only one with a licence.

About four tequila shots in, I lay my head down on the counter. "Ugh," I complain, after putting the shot glasses down on the counter. "You okay, Missy? Not getting cold feet just yet"? Tom teases, and I smack down on his arm.

"Fuck off Tom, I've got a splitting headache," I whine to him. I don't have a headache. I just need me and Tom gone, and leave Adam and Tom to talk on their own, now. We need them to be close, and maybe confess their fucking feelings.

Both of them have each others wrapped around their fucking little fingers. "Are you okay, Steph?" Dom asks, worried for me, as I am a bit of a little actress myself, and I can fake my way out of most situations if I need. 

"My head really hurts," I complain, placing my head in my hands, whining a little. "Would you wanna come home?" Adam asks, and I have to stop myself from smirking, hoping that it's going to go well.

"I'll drive you home, you lads will be alright walking, yeah?" Tom asks. "No, no, we'll be fine, Steph, please go home and rest," Dom says, as I pick myself up from the bar. Tom walks me to his car, and I lay down on my seat in the back seat, my seatbelt on.

I close my eyes, relaxing, hoping I'll have done something right.

Dom's POV

I'm so nervous that me and Adam are finally alone at the bar. It's so awkward, we seem to know that something's gone, sitting next to each other. "What do you think about Steph"? I ask Adam, not knowing what else to say.

"She's lovely," Adam said, a smile on his face. He has a soft beam on his face, and I swear every single part of me could get lost in him forever. "Has she said anything to you about me? Because Tom told me that she told you I had a crush on you," He adds.

Fuck.

"She said the same thing to me! She said you had a crush on me," I reply, and he has a smile on his face. He giggles nervously, and has a beam on his face. He looks at me, and his eye become serious for a second.

"Dom, you have to be serious with me. Do you like me"? He asks, a smile on his face. I must be bright red in the fact, and smile as he places his hands on mine. "Would you be angry if I said yes?" I asked, wanting to avoid the question.

"Not at all," Adam says.

"I do like you," I say, and I want to hide my face from Adam, not wanting to embarrass myself. "I like you too, Dom," Adam says, and his fingers interlock with mine. Both of us look at each other, our cheeks flushed bright red.

Neither of us know what to do, as we sit in the bar, absolutely dumbfounded.

Both of our hands are shaking in each others, and neither of us know what we're going to do. My hands shake, as I look into Adam's eyes. All of me is taken aback by him, my stomach is doing absolute backflips.

"Adam, would you come back to my room with me?" I ask, and he nods, softly. He smiles at me, and takes my hand, as we get up from the bar. Our dynamic has absolutely shifted, going from friends to an almost date.

Our hands don't separate as we walk back to the flat, around twenty minutes or so. My headphones are in, but I want to kiss him so bad. Every part of my body is nervous, as I swear my body is sweating so badly.

As we both get back to the house, we peer into Tom's room, and Steph is tucked into the covers, fast asleep, and Tom is in the living room, scrolling through his phone, and making some food for himself.

We take this opportunity and slip into my room, and we sit down on my bed. Both of us were so nervous, and scared. He holds my hand, again, and our eyes meet. We both seem to have some form of mental block, before we can do anything.

"Would you kiss a guy?" Adam asks me.

My head darts around and looks him dead in the eyes. "Yes," I reply, and both of us slowly move closer to each other. "Would you kiss me?" I ask him, asking the question that has the potential to either make or break the whole thing.

"Yes,"

Adam's hand cups my cheek, and both of us slowly inch closer to the other. Both of our eyes close, and our lips press against the others. And it feels like my world is exploding on itself, as his hand locks with mine again, holding it carefully.

His lips are soft and gentle as we kiss, and this is a whole other feeling. I've never kissed a guy before, so it's a whole other experience. His beard slightly tickles against my skin, but I like the extra sensation, honestly.

His hand cupping my cheek tightens a little more and I relax a little into the kiss, and our kiss gets a little rougher. My lips are a little scratchy, but it doesn't seem to phase Adam. Every part of me is in disbelief this is really happening.

Pulling away from the kiss, finally, both of us have to catch our breath, trying to catch it quickly. We took in deep breaths, as our eyes met, pupils dilated. "Wow," Adam said, breathing out, and I let out a giggle.

And, all of our relationship went from there.

We had a couple of weeks of stupid awkward dates, we could've skipped the stage, but it was probably best for us, looking back on it. We needed to kind of go backwards almost, and go through the lovey dovey situation again.

However, it was quite awkward, as we'd have to come home to the same house, and just disappear into our separate rooms, and I'd text Steph giving her every single detail of the date that we'd just had, and Adam texted whoever.

Well, we didn't always goes into our separate rooms.

Around the time that we were around nine months into being official boyfriend and boyfriend, when we went from Dom and Adam to Dom-And-Adam, we were getting into the conversation of intimacy.

I was shitting myself at the idea of being with Adam. Adam was far more sexually experienced in general than I was. Adam had been with men too, and I hadn't. I had been with a few girls in my life, but never on a guy.

I hadn't even gotten to giving or receiving oral with a man, and Adam had. He'd had actual sex with a man, and I told him about this when the conversation came up, and he promised me that he was going to take care of me.

Then, the night finally came.

Around ten months into our official relationship, and around a year since our first kiss, Tom was out of the house. He was with his girlfriend, miles away. He was having the official "meeting the parents" talk with his girlfriends parents.

But, that left our still shared flat to ourselves. Adam had gone out to the local store, and had bought some things for our first time. Some condoms, a bottle of lube, and, it might've just been a little treat for my first time, a cock ring.

My heart jumped a little bit, as he showed me the bag of what he'd brought for the first time. And he made my first time with him feel so so good. It was getting to late at night, and he carried me to his bedroom, he had a double bed.

He pulled back the covers before finally laying me down in the bed softly. "Do you want me to undress you?" Adam asked, and I nodded. "Yes," I whimpered, as he reached for the back of my neck, and slowly took off my necklace.

First after my necklace followed my shirt, and he unbuttoned the whole shirt, before tossing it down on the bed. I was slightly nervous being topless around him, and he took me aback with what he did next.

He slowly lowered his head, and kissed the middle of my chest, softly. He kissed down my chest, the gentle kiss, after gentle kiss. His lips worked softly against my plush tummy, before he finally reached down to my pubic bone, and I whimpered a little at his touch.

While kissing me still, his fingers worked delicately, only a few inches under to undo my belt buckle, and I was whining already, as he took off my trousers, abandoned on the bedroom floor, leaving me achingly hard in my boxers.

The sight of Adam was too much for me, kissing all over me, nearly overwhelming me. His dark eyes seemed so ready for me, as he stood up on his knees, only laying down. "Are you hard, Dom baby?" He asked me, and I whined, but he didn't listen.

"Dom, talk to me, I can't do anything if you just wine," He says, as his hand cups my cheek, and I moan. "You make me so fucking hard, Adam," I reply, as he reaches into my bag by the side of the bed, grabbing the next thing.

Still a mess underneath him, he picks up the small box with the cock ring inside of it. He takes it out of the box, and places it down on the side of the bed, and he puts his fingers around my boxer band gently.

"Do you want this, Dom? Want to come because of the toy, in front of me?" He asks, his fingers teasing at my v-line. I giggle, but still give him my permission. Adam does as I ask him, and he slips off my boxers.

I'm already so hard, my cock leaking with pre-come. He passed me my toy, and let me put it on myself, as he was already aware to the fact that I was extremely sensitive, to the touch of his fingers. It was a little nerve-wracking, being in such an intimate position.

But, Adam was still absolutely dressed, and I reached up for his shirt, and asked to take it off. He told me that I could, and I took off is shirt, his shorts, and removed his boxers, until the both of us were absolutely naked.

I grabbed the toy again, and figured out how I was going to turn it on, and placed it on my hard cock. It took me a little while before I first figured out how to turn it on, but Adam instantly knew when the pleasure physically erupted through me.

Vibrations travel all throughout my throbbing cock, travelling through every single inch of my body, and I moaned loudly. "You sound so fucking pretty," Adam teased, and I moaned and whined, grabbing onto Adam's back.

I felt it throughout my body, getting closer and closer to my orgasm. I reached it as soon as I started thrusting my hips, letting them write. Letting them move because of nothing, thrusting up into nothing.

But it felt good, and I couldn't, and wouldn't hang on. I was slightly nervous about the fact that I was going to come, but when it was so close physically, there was no point trying to hold on anymore, I was going to come.

"Adam, I'm gonna come," I moan out, and grab onto his shoulders. He wraps his arms around me, and holds me to him, as I slowly lose control, and orgasm. I moan out his name, and my world melts away into a blur of pleasure.

Come leaks out of my cock onto the bedsheets, as he wraps his arms around my body, and supports me, kissing my body and rubbing my back. I finally calmed down and relaxed from it all, the wave of pleasure passing.

Orgasm finally subsiding for me, Adam wraps his arms around me, rubbing my back gently. He kisses my forehead, as he picks me up. "You did so good," Adam praised, before he finally started preparing the both of us for my first time.

"Lay down on your stomach, Dom, arse in the air," He says, giving me very clear instructions. I do exactly as he says, positioning myself on my stomach, and lifting myself up from the hips up, my hips shaking.

"Good boy, good boy," Dom praises, as he grabs the lube from the box, lubing his fingers. "I'm just going to push into you, Dom, is that alright?" He asks, and I say yes. He pushes his first finger into me, and I adjust to the feeling.

It was an odd feeling, there was a little bit of pain, but he promised me I was being good, and I was trying to hold on. I buried my head into the pillow, but he pulled it up, and my head was laid on it's side, on the pillow.

"Let me look at you, Dom, I want to make sure you feel good," He said, his voice gentle and sultry and I did as he asked, titling my head up a little bit, and letting him see me. He inserts another finger, the feeling of fullness swelling.

He feels so good filling me up, and it only makes me want his cock so so much more. "Adam, Adam, I really want you," I moan and whimper, as my body shakes from the feeling. "Are you sure, my love?" Adam asks, and I nod my head.

Pulling his fingers out of me, he grabs a condom and takes it off, putting it on himself, before grabbing the lube again, and lubing his cock, and my hole is already lubed from his fingering, and he takes my legs and spreads them.

I instantly feel he's filling me up intensely, and I moan out. My body shakes from the feeling, and I moan out his name. My body is overwhelmed from the feeling, moaning and whining as he thrusts himself into me.

The bed becomes a safe heaven for our pleasure, both of us moaning each others names, whimpering and whining each others names, as his thrusts were so gentle, but the pleasure was still heavy.

Our night together only continued for a round, and I was overwhelmed by just the first round, and laid down on the bed, as Adam went into giving aftercare. He lifted me up softly, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He carried me into the bathroom, and began to run me a bath, and my eyes watered from how kind he was being, and how gentle he was being. As the warm bath water ran, he put me in the bath, and got in with me.

Adam cleaned up my body and my hair, washing through it. I was sweaty and worn out, and he cleaned up my body softly. He got out before me, and went into the bedroom a little while just before I went in.

By the time I came back in, the bedsheets were changed, and the bed was clean, it making sense, as it was soaked from the mix of lube and my come. Relaxing into the clean bedsheets, Adam wrapped his arms around me, and I beamed softly.

I was suddenly in a safe place. I was in the arms of a man who truly loved me, and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me on the forehead. He giggled, and wrapped his arms around my waist, playing with my hair until I fell asleep.

//

We were dating for around a year and a half before the first time we ever met each others parents. It was quite easy to do as we decided to just kind of have a crossover, where both of our parents could meet at the same time.

So, we all agreed for all of us to go up to Scotland on Christmas, for the family meeting. My parents were the first to meet Adam, as we had to meet in Doncaster, to get into the car. We did have to split it between two cars.

It was my auntie with Jemma and Izzy, and my mum with me and Adam. And that car ride must've been the most embarrassing trip of my life. My Mum was having the time of her life telling him embarrassing stories about my childhood.

By the time we arrived in Scotland, I was grateful we were done, as throwing myself into oncoming traffic was looking like a sweeter and sweeter option. I was of course shitting myself, so much of my family being there.

I was on my best behaviour with Adam and his family, and they were so welcoming. His mum adored spending time with my mum, and both of them seemed to get on really well, and Adam's parents loved Izzy and Jemima too, Izzy specifically, as she was still younger.

Adam's parents were so supportive - and it soon became clear to me why. Adam was outed as gay during high school, but in a small town in Scotland, it wasn't exactly an inclusive place to be openly gay, not to even start on having a boyfriend.

So, though he had to go to high school for two more years after being openly known as gay, he didn't have a boyfriend, so I think they were just grateful to see him with a boyfriend. And I hoped they liked me specifically.

The Christmas period came and went - and we had to drive back down from Scotland and on our way back to London, and it felt a huge relief was lifted off our shoulders. We weren't a secret little relationship anymore - we were closer to a family unit.

//

"Love, c'mon, we're going to be late!" Adam called for me, as I added the final touches to my outfit for tonight. I don't know exactly where we're going, but I ended up deciding that it would be better for me to be overdressed than under.

I decided to wear a black and white striped jumper, a pair of black jeans with a chain hanging off them, my black hair brushed back as much as I could, my nails painted black, and putting on just a little bit of perfume.

Doing that, I made my way downstairs, and he wrapped his arms around me. "You look beautiful," Adam complimented to me, as he took my hand. He was wearing a black jumper with similar jeans, and creepers I'd bought for him his last birthday.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, as he grabbed his house keys, and his car keys, and slowly began to lead me out of the house. "Mario's," He replied softly, as he got into the drivers seat of the car, and I got in shotgun.

Mario's was a local Italian restaurant, and it was our go-to comfort food whenever anything happened, and we were just too lazy to cook, to be honest. It was one of my favourite restaurants in the whole world.

They make some of the best spaghetti I've ever fucking eaten.

As we arrive at the restaurant, Adam's already reserved a table for us, and the both of us get sat down to eat. He orders us both glasses of wine, and the both of us ordered some form of spaghetti for the both of us.

We were making small talk, and discussing the newest job interview Adam had, performing for a local theatre, and he was really excited about the opportunity. As our spaghetti arrived, the both of us turned silent.

There's almost no way to eat spaghetti and talk at the same time.

As both of us devoured our dinners, I couldn't help but notice a soft hint of a smirk on Adam's face. He seemed proud of himself, and he smiled at me as we finished our dishes. I was too full to order dessert, so I called for our bill.

I reached into my wallet to pay for my side of the bill, but Adam took out his credit card first, and placed it down over the receipt. "Adam, Adam, let me split it," I said, as I tried to place my card, but he wasn't having any of it.

"Absolutely not, pretty boy," Adam said, as he placed my credit card back into my wallet. "This is my treat," Adam said, and I eventually did listen. He payed for it, and we made the short drive back to the house. 

As we arrived back home, Adam didn't seem ready for the night to end just yet, but in a romantic sense more than in a sexual sense. He took me into the back garden, grabbing a bottle of whines as he went. 

We sat underneath the night stars, and he wrapped his arms around me, as we took turns sipping from the bottle of the wine. "I still can't believe we've been together like, five years," I said to Adam, and he kissed my lips softly.

"It's absolutely insane," Adam said, wrapping his arms around me. "Feels like I've been with you forever," He added. "I can't imagine a world without you," He smiled at me. "I don't want to imagine one without you either," I reply, as I look into his eyes.

The stars in his eyes, he looks absolutely gorgeous. Then, my world made to a stop for a second, and I didn't know how to react. He did something that absolutely took me aback, getting up from his seat.

And he got down on one knee.

He pulled out a ring box, and opened it, showing a jewelled engagement ring. I literally had my eyes immediately start water. I could not fucking imagine the fact that we could be husbands. The fact we could be in each others lives, forever.

"Will you marry me, Dom?"

I immediately wrapped my arms around him, and he rubbed my back. "Yes, yes, Adam! I want to fucking marry you, oh my God!" I said, my eyes a teary mess. Adam took my hand, and slipped the ring onto my left ring finger.

My heart was beating out of my chest, and Adam got up from being one knee, and wrapping his arms around me, as he rubbed my back. "Oh my God, we need to fucking tell my Mum, I can't believe this!" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! I should've been the one to propose to you," I said, my eyes watering like mad by now. "Do you want the fucking ring or not?!" Adam teased, and I burst out giggling. "Of course I do, God, Adam, it's gorgeous!" I said.

We spent the next hour or so, calling up everyone we knew, and telling them the news, and the little story of the proposal, though it wasn't exactly something of massive grandeur, it still meant the world to me.

I still couldn't believe it was real. Adam's engagement ring around my finger, and he wasn't going to my boyfriend anymore. He was going to be my husband. I think that title quite suits him, to be honest.

As we finish making phone calls to everyone, we went up to our bedroom to properly relax. We went up to our bedroom, and the both of us laid together in bed, our bodies almost perfectly intertwined with the others.

He wrapped his arms around me, and I began to cry again. "Are you okay, Dom?" He asked, as he noticed I was crying, and rubbed my back softly. I told him that I was just taken aback that we had reached the status.

"I don't regret it, but it's just a lot," I said, worried.

"It's perfectly okay, my love, I understand you,"

//

AHH FIANCEE DOM & ADAM!!

THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!! 😭😭

I HOPE U ALL ENJOYED THIS!!

LANA 💐🐔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1K 15
requested 💗 Female Reader Imagines With Shuhua of (G)I-DLE Requests are open! No smut or personal imagines will ever be written, but you're more tha...
38.1K 382 14
This is a collection of Fan Ideas and Suggestions, As well as my original works, for my Yungblud Imagines. **UPDATE: PLEASE READ** This Imagines has...
23.7K 488 40
a group of oneshots about our favourite redhead. maybe some smutty ones ;) Please request!!
21.2K 554 10
Dominic Harrison is a boy in your year. Hes full of energy and excitement. Hes the polar opposite of you. You only have two close friends, and maybe...