random oneshots | bxb/gxg

By awgenization

oneshots that were mainly on AO3 and now here. More

hello 💕
9 days | sofaygo x lil tecca
jus know | frankthecreator
jus know (part 2) | frankfhecreator (playboiocean included)
everything | bknasty
everything (part 2) | bknasty
you | faygotecca
throw away | asaptyler
are we still friends? | 21metro
little story | autumn x summrs
feel good | autumn x summrs
use me | bknasty
use me | bknasty (2)
lotto | twinkansummrs
OD | sahbabii x young thug
loveeeeeee song | playboiocean
the city | destroycarson
can't take it! | twinsummrs
for you interlude | twinsummrs
the titans bride | twinsummrs
we fell in love in october | 21metro
we fell in love in october (2) | 21metro
glitter | faygotecca
the titans bride (2) | twinsummrs
web | vondurk
heated | bknasty
from da heart | playboiocean
antagonist | twinkansummrs
i'm doin fine! | twinsummrs
anything for us | playboi carti x future
back 2 da basics | twinsummrs
seek & destroy | summrs x comethazine
boy | A$APTyler
big flirt | playboiocean
lost and confused! | 21metro
big flirt (2) | playboiocean
get me started | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler
love drought | asaptyler (2)
glock six | dukekai
nobody's business | playboiuzi
patience | dukekai
since i have a lover | vondurk
wunna dem | kaiduke
glock six (2) | kaiduke
B4L | kai x fanum
album just for you | dukekai
yuck | dukekai
yuck (2) | dukekai
kaifanum
in the hills | yourrage x fanum
album just for you (2) | dukekai
just a taste | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (2) | yourrage x fanum
just a taste (3) | yourrage x fanum
PEACE OF MIND | dukekai
IDK | multi
just a taste (part 4) | yourrage x fanum

bknasty

1.5K 30 0
By awgenization

bktherula x rico
g!p rico (she's the top too 😛)
fantasy type oneshot idk-
in which, their love can't be separated.

"mom why i can't see her? let me out these chains!" brooklyn cried, feeling herself being overwhelmed by the fact she was trapped by her own mother.

"you gonna go out your way multiple times after i told you she's one of them??? she's a dirty creature!" she slapped her, making brooklyn gasped.

"mommy she's not! she's beautiful! she has feelings too! she shown me a different light that you never shown me! i love her!" brooklyn exclaimed.

"oh so you fell in love in the four month time span..." she scoffed, "how dare you."

"hurry up!" maria yelled-whispered, almost to the door that was unlocked if any case emergencies happen.

"wait faygo passed out," tyler looked down to see faygo, or known as andre was holding his head against the wall.

"fuck, i got this." maria closed her eyes before she said an saying, opening to see a long ass ladder was in her perspective.

"tyler, heal him as i be up here. tell rakim and tyler we need the dragons on standby."

"copy that." tyler said in her head.

"tyler you know i hate that," she smirked, climbing up the wall.

"ehhh it's fun to do."

maria rolled her eyes before she looked at the necklace of her and brooklyn, "i'm coming baby..."

brooklyn and maria came a long way. besides the despising of their relationship, it took a long time to come together.

brooklyn was scared of her and her family for years because the things she heard from her mom. maria was born with a dick which was looked down upon on society. her and her whole family was outcasted because of the simple fact she could do what a man can do.

brooklyn's mom, the queen of the land, do the best in her power to keep her away. she wanted her daughter to find a nice looking young man to take over with her.

but it didn't lasted long as she found maria. it felt like she found her soulmate that she couldn't find for years. all the past men her mother introduced her, they all was in for the money or say she has a dark cloud over her.

maria showed her the way that no man has ever done. she gave brooklyn affection. love. loyalty. self-love for herself.

brooklyn married her behind her mother's back. she didn't care, she was living her peace she wanted for awhile. years actually.

"mom let me out these chains now..." brooklyn groaned, yanking her arms back to the metal bars.

"why should i? you disobeyed me! you wanna be a little sneaky bitch! those people are no good for you, they are ruthless and not like us."

brooklyn closed her eyes as she felt her heart burning inside. she didn't realize her second necklace glass was breaking.

the second necklace was her second self aka, her demon form. they caught the demon when she was only two and let her walk around with the necklace.

"you can't say anything now?" she rolled her eyes.

"mom let me go..."

"how many times-"

"LET ME GO!" a dark voice came through the room, the necklace was yanked off her neck with a certain force.

the red, dark red with black eyes came out, being larger than anything.

her mother stepped back, "i knew this was going to come around soon..."

"i told you to let me go..." her second form said, turning around to cut the huge chains off her wrists.

brooklyn coughed, "black no..."

she fell down to her knees, holding on to her stomach.

black turned back to her mother, "you first."

maria felt the place shaking before a huge explosion come through, making her fall on her bottom.

"what the-" maria crawled to the window to see black with brooklyn's mom, destroying the city.

"fuck!" maria got up and started running to the place where the explosion happened.

she went in her mind, "tyler get the dragon near me now! brooklyn's demon is out the necklace."

"what, is it bad?"

"very." she zoned back in, stopping in her tracks to see brooklyn activated her shield.

"brooklyn!" maria picked her up, seeing her unconscious.

"brooklyn wake up..." maria shakes her body—nothing.

"come on!" tyler yelled, his black dragon landed, roaring being present.

"take us to our hide spot." she placed brooklyn on tyler's back, hopping on also.

she held brooklyn by her torso, rocking her side by side.

"what's wrong with her?" andre leaned over to see brooklyn being pale.

"i don't know...i don't know." maria shakes her head as she walked closer to the body of water.

they were in maria's town, outside where they set up base from the village of sweetener.

"where's tyler?"

"i'm here!" tyler huffed out, clearly out of breath as he ran all the way here.

"she's not walking up. you have to do something."

"i'll try.." he kneeled down in the water, opening a purple jar awakening.

he spread on her chest before doing a spell—now they had to wait it out.

it was a couple more seconds...more...nothing.

"why it's not working? tyler, why it's not working???"

"i don't know!" tyler exclaimed, "what state you found her in?"

"she had her shield activated for some reason. nothing touched her or anything..."

"she's not gonna wake up until somebody sense her the most-"

"brooklyn!" black yelled for her name.

"what the hell is that?" rakim backed up.

"her demon..." maria said, holding her most close.

"brooklyn!" black roared, falling down to her knees. "what's wrong with her?"

"she's n-not waking up..." tyler felt the wind of the demon.

"m-maria do something."

"what you mean..." maria whispered, looking up at the demon.

"i can't tell you but need to do something...use your mind."

she sighed—she using her mind takes a lot of energy. maria zoned out and went to a bubble of her thoughts, remembering all the things they both did together.

kissing, making love, more kissing, laughing, kissing...kissing!

maria breathed, "i know now."

she pushed her lips on brooklyn's feeling a warm and bright glow came in her eyes. both started floating in the water, huge bubbles of water started coming up with them.

"maria!" tyler stopped rakim.

"she did it. wait.."

they watched the both twirling around in the yellow aura, maria's and brooklyn's strands of hair before the glow went away, making them fall.

maria stopped them from falling by putting a protective shield underneath them.

maria looked back down as she felt the girl wake up.

"she's waking up!"

"oh yeah!" andre cheered.

"maria...?" brooklyn blinked her eyes together, widening to see her wife.

"yes baby, it's me." maria smiled, letting the tears fall.

"i'm tired..." she started coughing up water, "why are we in water..."

the group laughed—especially black echoing.

"oh black, how you doing..?"

"very well thanks for asking. feels good being out the necklace." black grinned, going to the form of a human.

it was a exactly identical to brooklyn—down to the hair and all.

"woah, which one is brooklyn?" tyler swinged his dreads back, falling on his butt. he doesn't like the weird shit.

"i'm right here." they said at the same time.

"black stop it."

"black!" brooklyn groaned, throwing a rock at the demon.

"sorry." black grinned, "besides i'm not gonna harm y'all, unless you harm me or brooklyn. it was a promise we made with she was 6."

brooklyn nodded, looking down at her stomach. she touched the pudge that was forming, feeling a little heartbeat coming through.

"especially the little one coming on board." black crossed her arms.

"you're pregnant?" maria asked, the younger nodding calmly.

"that's why your shield started to protect you..."

"yeah, i was trying to hide it from you because i wasn't too sure. tyler helped me to know..."

"you was in on it too?"

"hey she was scared to ask if anything! she wasn't too sure so i helped," he rubbed his hand through his dreads.

"i think i can stand now..." brooklyn tried before falling down—luckily the girl caught her.

"nah let's still go with carrying you." maria grinned, brushing her hair back.

"when we get home we gonna make you eat first then check if the baby is okay..."

"maria shut the fuck up please." they all laughed on the way home, enjoying the sunrise going down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 740 18
A One Shot Collection
481K 6.8K 148
one shots
10.8K 462 43
( ^ω^ )Ianthony fluffy one shots enjoy ( ^ω^ )