A Wind After The Winter • Boo...

By LucaYukimi

Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making the... More

➱ DISCLAIMER
· o ·
:: 0.1 ::
· i ·
· ii ·
· iii ·
· iv ·
· v ·
· vi ·
· vii ·
· viii ·
· ix ·
· x ·
· xi ·
· xii ·
· xiii ·
· xiv ·
· xvi ·
· xvii ·
· xviii ·
· xix ·
· xx ·
:: 0.2 ::
· xxi ·
· xxii ·
· xxiii ·
· xxiv ·
::0.3::
· xxv ·
· xxvi ·
· xxvii ·
· xxviii ·
· xxix ·
· xxx ·
· xxxi ·
· xxxii ·
· xxxiii ·
· xxxiv ·
· xxxv ·
· xxxvi ·
· xxxvii ·
· xxxviii ·
· xxxix ·
· xxxx ·
:: 0.4 ::
· xxxxi ·
· xxxxii ·
· xxxxiii ·
· xxxxiv ·
· xxxxv ·
· xxxxvi ·
· xxxxvii ·
· xxxxviii ·
· xxxxix ·
· xxxxx ·
· xxxxxi ·
· xxxxxii ·
· xxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxv ·
· xxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxix ·
· xxxxxx ·
· xxxxxxi ·
· xxxxxxii ·
· xxxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxxv ·
· xxxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxxix ·

· xv ·

148 9 0
By LucaYukimi

• A Song From The Heart

"Hibari-senpai! Are you running away from me?"
"I'm not."
"Then, why didn't I saw you this whole day?"
"Freshmens are annoying. Crowding around."
"Oh..."

Yuki sat on the couch of the reception room, "Here. Lunch. Its first day of school so I thought of making it special." Hibari held back a sigh and sat on the couch in front of her.

"That girl..." Yuki's eyes widened, "Hibari-senpai! You had taken an interest in a girl now!? Poor her!" An irk appeared on Hibari's forehead, "Not that."

"I see... What a shame. It seems like you'll die single forever."
"I want to kill you right now."
'Please do..'

"I meant your little sister, she didn't enrolled on the elementary school." Hibari said and cross his arms. That took Yuki's attention, "Oh, you mean, Mara. I homeschooled her. She's a shy and innocent girl, I don't want her around any people that she's uncomfortable with."

"That sound like a kidnapper keeping the one they kidnapped than a sister coming from you."

Yuki pouted.

~❆~

Yuki open the door of their house, "Mara, I'm home." She shouted for the younger to hear her. She heard footsteps and Mara appeared from the direction of the living room, "Sister!" She run to her and hug Yuki by her waist, "Welcome home."

Yuki smiled and pat Mara's head, "Did you had a good day?" Mara nodded, "Yes, the tutor is really nice and patient. He doesn't talk much though." She look up to Yuki, "He's still in the living room."

"I see..." Yuki pull out the hug and walk to the living room to see a snow white hair that is a little messy and spiky. She smiled, "Damien."

Bright green eyes look at her with happiness, "My lady." He stood up and walk to Yuki. He hold her hand and press his lips on her knuckles softly, "Its an honor to see you again.."

Yuki smiled and pull her hand out of his hold, "I also feel the same, Damien. Thank you for teaching my sister." She said with a twinkle voice. Damien smiled, "Its an honor to comply with your wishes."

Mara who is on the corridor tilt her head in confusion. Yuki turn to her, "I'll see your tutor off in the gate, Mara. Stay here, ok?"

"Ok." Mara nodded and carry the dog Damien on her arms, watching Yuki and the man Damien walk outside the house, "Ne, Damien, does he love sister?" She ask the dog who look at her indifferent as usual, "I heard from the book that sister is reading to me that you only kiss the person you love."

"Thank you for doing all this, Damien. I really appreciate it." Yuki smiled at the white haired man, "Its fine, I don't mind for you, my lady. Though... I don't think you can keep that girl forever by your side.." His green eyes glowed a little.

Yuki chuckled, "You don't have to tell me. I already have a plan for that." She felt arms around her waist and wasn't surprised when Damien hug her.

She let him but didn't hug him back. Damien tightened his arms around her waist and lean to her ear,

"Please wait for me, my lady... I promise.. I will go back to you soon..."

"Yes... I'll be waiting for you... Damien.."

~~~

Yuki entered the house and saw Mara looking at her with curious eyes, "Sister, does Damien-san love you?" The older blinked, "Why did you ask?"

"Because you read to me that you should only kiss the person you love and he kissed you hand!"

Yuki giggled, amused, 'So innocent... I want to lock her up.' She pat Mara's head, "Its a greeting, you can kiss a person on their hand but not on their faces because its rude and only the person they love can do that."

"A greeting?"
"Yeah. It is done usually in Europe past centuries ago. It is still done now but only to certain people."
"I see... So Damien-san doesn't love sister?"
"Yep."

Her eyes sparkles, "That's lovely. Only Lucas-san can love sister!" Mara smiled brightly. Yuki tensed a little and smiled at Mara softly, "Yes, Lucas is the only one that can love sister."

"Why does Damien-san have the same name as our Damien?"
"Because I name our Damien after him. You can see their similarities, right?"
"Damien have white hair and green eyes like Damien-san!"
"Yes, that. They're also both smart."

~❆~

Next day,

'Half day huh...' Yuki walk out of the classroom, 'Mara don't have an lessons today too..' She thought with blank eyes.

"Sister! Can you teach me how to cook?"

"Oh..." She look up, 'Probably I will... Thinking of I can pass down to Mara...' A fond smile appeared on her lips. She look forward and saw a brunette running her way. She look a step right her and Tsuna pass by her and next his Longchamp, their new insane classmate.

They didn't seemed to notice her presence, that's great because she doesn't want to deal with the idiotic antics of the new mafia in town.

~❆~

Weekends, Yuki and Mara usually do some house chores together. Weird enough, Mara have been noticing that the whole house is always spotless clean even though she rarely see her sister clean the house, "A ghost?" Yuki laugh at her, "A fairy, probably." "Fairies are real?!" "That was a lie."

She pouted from Yuki that whole day until the older made her a flan just for herself. Today they are doing the garden. Her eyes sparkled when she saw all the plants, she only saw them from the window on her room and they are more beautiful in person, "So many flowers!" She exclaimed.

Yuki giggled at her cuteness but inside, 'I'm so glad her eyes are really magenta... I'll probably cry if I ever saw Lucas doing those expressions...' They fucking look alike!!

"Sister, what are we going to plant?" Mara enthusiastically ask with sparkling eyes. "Does planting excited you that much?" "I like pretty the flowers are!" "I see... What do you want to plant? The seeds are here."

Mara look at the seed pockets with pictures of the full grown flowers. Yuki stand beside her, waiting for her answer. Mara slowly reach out for a flower, "Sister.." "Yes?" "How do you plant a... Lotus?"

Yuki's eyes narrowed a little and she secretly glance at Mara who is looking at the Lotus Flower with admiration and fondness, 'She said she still haven't remembered anything but her body says otherwise. Her mind doesn't remember but her body does.' She hum and smiled,

"They are planted in a pond." A depressing aura appeared behind Mara, "We don't have a pond, don't we?" Yuki look at the side of their garden, "Actually, there is."

Mara look at her and then to the direction she is looking at, her eyes widened, "I didn't noticed that before.." Yuki giggled, "Probably because the trees are hiding it."

Two tree are beside the pond, hiding it with their their abundant leaves. Yuki smiled and gently get the seed pocket out of Mara's hand, "Lets plant it, shall we?"

"Yes! Sister!"
"We can't put this in the pond yet, though, we need to grow it in a container and then put it on the pond."
"I'm going to get it."

While they were gardening, Yuki waiting for Damien to bring some other seeds because he also wants to help while Mara is doing her thing.

Boom!

Mara flinched violently, "Wh-What was that!?" She ask terrified hearing the continuously explosions. She felt warm hands on her ears, she look up and saw a... Goddess... No, its just her beloved sister.

"Doke worry, it will end soon." Yuki said soft and sweet voice. She wrap her arms around Mara and pat her back and stroke her hair slowly, "There, there. The explosions will end soon, don't worry." She smiled.

Mara blushed a little and nodded, letting herself be comfortable with Yuki's warm arms around her, 'Its... really warm...'

Night,

Blue eyes opened and Yuki sat up slowly. She stood up and open her door, walking to the door in front of her. She knock tiredly, "Mara, are you there?" She called but no answer. She open the door and her eyes landed on the child on top of the bed.

She climbed on the bed and saw Mara sweating, even though the room is really cold, Yuki didn't felt the cold though, she just know the temperature. She touch the girl's forehead, brushing some of her bangs, "Mara."

She received no answer, Yuki's blank eyes look at Mara clutching on the sheets of her bed. She pressed her lips together, and blue light slowly appeared on her hands.

Her eyes look at Mara who's face is slowly relaxing, her eyes showed emptiness...

She will never forget the day that Mara and Tsuna met.

~❆~

"Come on, Yamamoto. For us?" A senior cried at the baseball star who is sweating, "But I don't think she'll go with us..." He answered.

"Please Yamamoto! We are having a hard time approaching Kazehaya-san and you are our last hope! Please!" They beg to the younger, "This is probably the only time we will get near Kazehaya-san! So please!"

Yamamoto sweat, 'I don't think Yuki will go...' "I'll try." He smiled.

Yuki who is cleaning her things up felt someone getting near her, she turn her to and saw Yamamoto who is nervous... "What is it?" She ask. "Do you want to go bowling with us, Yuki?" He ask with a smile.

Yuki blinked and put a finger on her lips, thinking of her plans, "I'm sorry, no one is with Mara today, so I have to go home." She said with an apologizing tone, "I'm sorry Yamamoto-kun, please tell your seniors that too."

Yamamoto's eyes widened for a moment, 'She knows!?' He hide it with a smile, "Right, you have a sister to take care of, I'm sorry." He scratch the back of his head sheepishly.

Yuki smiled and nodded, getting her things, "So, if you excuse me. See you tomorrow, Yamamoto-kun." And left the baseball star there.

Yamamoto told his seniors and they were weeping, but didn't blame Yamamoto on it because they also experienced the same pain.

~❆~

The sweet scent of the flowers. The calming wind. The sky is as beautiful as ever and more importantly, her important person together with her, watching her running towards him, "Lucas!"

He look at her, "What?" "I want to give you something." She smiled. He rise one eyebrow. She finally revealed the flower crown behind her and put it around his head, "It looks pretty on you!" She said with sparkling eyes.

"A man doesn't want to be called pretty nor want this around their head." He said with blank face but he is sure irritated.

"Then, beautiful."
"Not that either."
"Cute?"
"Absolutely not."
"Handsome!"

Lucas smiled at her, "Yeah, that." Yuki's face turn red, "I will still call you pretty in my vocabulary."

Yuki's eyes opened and met the ceiling. She is leaning on the couch with her head upward with the head of the couch making her neck comfortable. She put a hand on her eyes, 'I just got lost in my mind and I remember that. Is the effect of the medicine weakening? My brain is now probably used to the abuse... I should make a new one.'

"Sister?"

Yuki turn her head to the entrance of the living room to see Mara's head popping out of the room, 'Cute.' She thought, "What is it, Mara?" She smiled. Mara's cheek had a pink hue for a second and walk to Yuki, sitting on the couch, getting the older's curiosity.

"Is sister happy?"

Yuki's eyes widened a little at the unexpected question, "Of course, I am. Mara is with me." She forced a smile and pat the girl's head. Mara look at her and look down,

"Then why are you crying that night?"
"What night?"
"The night before I ask you who is Lucas-san."

Yuki's body froze, "Did I hug you?" She earned a nodded, "I see..." Her lips turn into a melancholic smile, "Don't worry about it, sister just miss Lucas." She said with sad eyes, looking at Mara's magenta eyes.

'Yeah... I miss him... every much that I will kill myself just to see him again.'

"Where is Lucas-san... If Lucas-san is here then you wouldn't miss him. Isn't he your fiance? Where is he?"

Yuki forced a smile, 'I don't like nosy people but I'll let you go because your cute.' "Lucas is older than me and he is studying in other country. Its a tradition that we can't meet nor communicate with each other until we graduate."

Mara look down with sad eyes, "I see... It must be sad." She said with a gloomy.

'Please stop that, I don't need your pity.' Yuki thought with a sweat on her forehead. She look around to get rid of the depressing atmosphere and remember something.

"Hey, Mara. Want to hear me play a piano?" She smiled at the younger who's eyes brighten at her, "Yes!" She smiled brightly.

Yuki smiled and stand up, "The piano is on other room. Let's go there, shall we?" She offer her hand to Mara who gladly hold her.

As they walk on the hall, "So sister can play the piano.." Mara giggled. "Want to learn it?" Yuki smiled. Mara shook her head, "I still have assignments to do... Damien-san is cruel.." She sulked.

Yuki chuckled, "But your doing well, right?"

"Yes! Even though I lost all of my memories, I can still read like it's nothing and write." Mara smiled. Yuki stopped on her steps and patted her head, "Didn't I told you? The brain might have forgotten, but the body and heart won't." She said with a lovely.

"Then that also means my dreams too?" They continued to walk again, "What kind of dream?"

"I was walking on a path of beautiful cherry blossoms! They're so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off them!" Mara smiled happily, "But I seems more taller, and I was wearing something that show my legs and the above part of my chest is showing, I was wearing like a Japanese kimono but more longer and loosen, but I think I look really pretty."

They entered the room and Mara walk to the chair near the piano and Yuki on the seat in front of the piano, "I see... Do you like the cherry blossoms that much that its on you dream?" Yuki ask, sitting. "They looks so pretty when we had a sakura viewing with sister's friends. I like the colors and scent."

"Did you anyone on your dreams?" Yuki softly smiled at the younger, who's head dropped in disappointment, "I didn't seen anyone... and I didn't really saw anything other than the big cherry blossom tree that looks so magical and majestic, like from a story book. I'm sorry.."

Yuki close her eyes with a smile, "It's fine... you don't have to force your self." Her fingers caress the tiles of the piano and she started to play them. Mara listened carefully, liking how the sound is so peaceful and beautiful. Yuki's slender fingers playing the piano very skillfully with a soft smile on her face.

Mara would be lying if she didn't say that she could something warm filling the room, maybe the sunlight? She can see Yuki glowing like a nymph while playing and butterflies around her... When did they appeared? Probably her imagination only... Her sister is too beautiful.

'I wonder if I'll look like sister when I get older...' She thought as she close her eyes.

The faint scent of tears
On my rain soaked cheeks
The warm look on the face
Of travelers

The music from our childhood
Faintly echoes in the background
The memories I hopelessly try to remember
Wander aimlessly

But with these tiny wings, launched by my dreams
Over distant oceans and skies
We'll soar together
To a place where memories never fade

You light up the way for me
In the darkness of night
Oh, that warm look
On your face
I miss you so much

Yuki hit the last tile and open her unconscious closed eyes to see her eyes blurring, 'I played the song unconsciously... probably because Mara mentioned Mara today...' She said and wipe the tear that is planning to escape from the end of her eyes.

She didn't heard any noises and turn her head to see Mara's head nodding off as her eyes are close, 'She fall asleep... That's great.' She thought and walk to the young girl, carrying her.

'A huge tree of cherry blossoms huh... but she didn't seen anyone...'

••••••••••

Song: You Are My Love | Yui Makino

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 16.9K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
570K 35.4K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
151K 6.8K 51
Koro died, killed by his students. A satisfying death. --- "Did you plan on betraying us from the start?" Koro blinked. "I didn't have anything to lo...