Sincerely, S

By Patronus2022

I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it ca... More

Chapter 1: Taylor
Chapter 2: Taylor
Chapter 3: Skinner
Chapter 4: Taylor
Chapter 5: Skinner
Chapter 6: Taylor
Chapter 7: Taylor
Chapter 8: Taylor
Chapter 9: Micah
Chapter 10: Micah
Chapter 11: Micah
Chapter 12: Taylor
Chapter 13: Taylor
Chapter 14: Taylor
Chapter 15: Taylor
Chapter 16: Skinner
Chapter 18: Micah
Chapter 19: Taylor
Chapter 20: Taylor
Chapter 21: Taylor
Chapter 22: Taylor
Chapter 23: Taylor
Chapter 24: Micah
Chapter 25: Micah
Chapter 26: Taylor
Chapter 27: Taylor
Chapter 28: Taylor
Chapter 29: Taylor
Chapter 30: Micah
Chapter 31: Micah
Chapter 32: Micah
Chapter 33: Taylor
Chapter 34: Taylor
Chapter 35: Micah
Chapter 36: Micah
Chapter 37: Taylor
Chapter 38: Taylor
Chapter 39: Taylor
Chapter 40: Taylor
Chapter 41: Taylor
Chapter 42: Micah
Chapter 43: Micah
Chapter 44: Micah
Chapter 45: Micah
Chapter 46: Taylor
Chapter 47: Taylor
Chapter 48: Taylor
Chapter 49: Taylor
Chapter 50: Micah
Chapter 51: Micah
Chapter 52: Micah
Chapter 53: Micah
Chapter 54: Micah
Chapter 55: Taylor
Chapter 56: Taylor
Chapter 57: Micah
Chapter 58: Micah
Chapter 59: Micah
Chapter 60: Micah
Chapter 61: Taylor
Chapter 62: Taylor
Chapter 63: Taylor
Chapter 64: Micah
Chapter 65: Micah
Chapter 66: Taylor
Chapter 67: Taylor
Chapter 68: Taylor
Chapter 69: Taylor
Chapter 70: Micah
Chapter 71: Micah
Chapter 72: Micah
Chapter 73: Taylor
Chapter 74: Micah
Chapter 75: Micah
Chapter 76: Micah
Chapter 77: Taylor

Chapter 17: Micah

758 17 0
By Patronus2022

"Well, I know you enough to know they deserved it." She speaks and I find peace with that. "Is that why you were so shady on the phone?" She asks and I remember that I was a little harsh with her, I turn around and grab her ass bringing her front to mine.

"I'm sorry, kitten." I remark and she shows me a small smile. "I can't let many people know about you, they will see you as a weakness and I can't let no one hurt you." I whisper and she nods before giving me a small kiss.

"I understand." She whispers and I feel guilty instantly I run my hands through her hair and she leans into my touch.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper she shakes her head.

"Don't be you have to do things I understand." And I start shaking my head. I look down seeing her naked and I arch a brow meeting her gaze.

"How long were you standing there?" I ask and she shows me a small smirk.

"I was about to get a shower when I heard yours running." She explains and I nod. I walk her back pinning her to the wall and her skin goes a pale pink. I lean into her and my lips meet her neck just below her ear.

"You didn't come in here to just get a shower." I whisper and I thrust my hips forward my hips meeting her and she gasps feeling my hard length. I smirk and start grinding against her and she whines. "Just ask for it, kitten." I order her.

"I want you." She whimpers and I kiss her neck before sucking her there.

"What do you want?" I ask and she looks up biting her lip, I nip her neck and she whines thrusting her hips and I move my hands to her pinning against the wall by her hips. "Talk to me baby." I order and she closes her eyes.

"I want you fuck me against this wall from behind so hard I can't walk." She rambles and I groan.

"Please keep talking like that." I rasp then I grab her hair kissing her harshly making her gasp, I reach down with my other hand and run my fingers through her folds. I flick her clit and she tries to lower onto my hand but I pull it away, I pull away from the kiss biting her lip until I taste blood and she whines.

"Please." She whines and I shake my head I grab her shoulder and make her turn around and I rub my length against her grinding into her.

"Someday I will fuck this ass." I whisper in her ear and she moans leaning back into me.

"Why not now?" She whines and I wrap her hair around me fist and pull it making her arch her back and rub my length against her ass. She whimpers and I kiss her neck.

"You can't take me yet." I tell her and she moans. I push her shoulder towards the wall and she puts her hands on the wall by her head, she turns watching me over her shoulder. I wrap my hands around her waist and make her spread her legs, I hold my cock at her entrance.

"Micah, please." She whimpers and I look back up at her kissing her then entering her in one swift thrust and she moans into the kiss. She tries backing up into me but I thrust forward pinning her to the wall, I pull away from the kiss and bite her shoulder. "Fuck." She groans.

"Such a dirty mouth." I groan I pull out thrust back into her and she clenches around me. I set a pace fast and hard, I feel her start dripping onto me and I kiss her shoulder. I reach in front of her flicking her nipples and she moans, her noises urging me on. My cock twitches inside of her and I try holding back, I move my hand down and flick her clit.

"Micah!" She exclaims her eyes glazed over with lust as she goes over the edge. I feel her gush around me and I groan keeping the pace, I focus on her. I pull her hair once more and she whimpers, I run my hand down her back and spread her cheeks and start probing her hole.

"Come with me baby." I mutter I thrust my finger in her and she moans clenching around me.

I bite her shoulder leaning on her chasing my own high. She whimpers gushing around me once more and I smirk onto her shoulder letting go seeing little bits of blood coming from it and my cock hardens once more. I start thrusting in and out of her once more, taking her lips in another kiss and I feel her clit throbbing, I flick it and she moans.

"Harder." She whispers looking back at me, I start a slow pace thrusting into her harder and she closes her eyes biting her lip. "That feels good." She moans out and I run my hands up her sides and flick her nipples.

"You look so beautiful." I praise I wrap her hair around my wrist once more and pull biting her shoulder, I start thrusting into her even harder her clenching around me at each thrust.

"Micah." She whimpers and I feel her clench down onto me holding me there another orgasm finding her.

"Fuck baby." I mutter I start thrusting once more chasing my high thrusting into her hard. I feel her wrap an arm around me and she sucks my neck right over my pulse making my head go in a daze as pleasure finds me once more.

"Micah." Taylor whispers and I open my eyes kissing her shoulder.

I pull out of her making her gasp and we wash each other in silence, she sends me flirty smirks and I do the same. I never thought I would like someone here in my personal space but my gut told me to do it and I'm glad I listened. We walk out of the bathroom and a robe of hers is on the bed and she pulls it on as I find my boxers. My stomach growls and we both laugh.

"Have you eaten anything?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask and she arches a brow.

"It doesn't matter." She whispers and walks out of the room I follow her and she stops in the kitchen picking up the checklist and I smirk. "Filled this out, Grace helped me." She explains and I nod, I walk to her and take it when she holds it out for me and scan it.

"You said you would try a cage." I mutter and a blush covers her face before she nods. I take her hand and take her to the playroom and into the other room across from the closet she did walk into.

"I didn't see this room." She whispers and I open the door revealing a cage the only thing in the room and she backs into me. I put a hand on her shoulder trying to ease her.

"I was just going to show you." I assure her and she relaxes. "No one has been in it before." I tell her and she circles the cage before nodding.

"How do you use it?" She asks and I shrug.

"Punishment, mostly." I mutter and she nods once more. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 5.1K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
63.2M 1.4M 154
"You were ours from the second we saw you," he stated as if I didn't have a choice in it, and the truth was, I didn't need to because he was right. I...
1.5M 25.1K 25
Althea There's no way a handsome billionaire would pay money for me. I'm mousey and look like I stepped right out of the nerd brigade. It's not like...
71.9K 1.5K 52
The cover of this book was made by @_navyblueee_ {Complete} I turn around to him now facing him. I get that I was just in my underwear and bra but I...