A Wind After The Winter • Boo...

By LucaYukimi

Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making the... More

➱ DISCLAIMER
· o ·
:: 0.1 ::
· i ·
· ii ·
· iii ·
· iv ·
· v ·
· vi ·
· vii ·
· viii ·
· ix ·
· x ·
· xi ·
· xii ·
· xiv ·
· xv ·
· xvi ·
· xvii ·
· xviii ·
· xix ·
· xx ·
:: 0.2 ::
· xxi ·
· xxii ·
· xxiii ·
· xxiv ·
::0.3::
· xxv ·
· xxvi ·
· xxvii ·
· xxviii ·
· xxix ·
· xxx ·
· xxxi ·
· xxxii ·
· xxxiii ·
· xxxiv ·
· xxxv ·
· xxxvi ·
· xxxvii ·
· xxxviii ·
· xxxix ·
· xxxx ·
:: 0.4 ::
· xxxxi ·
· xxxxii ·
· xxxxiii ·
· xxxxiv ·
· xxxxv ·
· xxxxvi ·
· xxxxvii ·
· xxxxviii ·
· xxxxix ·
· xxxxx ·
· xxxxxi ·
· xxxxxii ·
· xxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxv ·
· xxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxix ·
· xxxxxx ·
· xxxxxxi ·
· xxxxxxii ·
· xxxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxxv ·
· xxxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxxix ·

· xiii ·

169 8 19
By LucaYukimi

• Beautiful As A Spider Lily

Yuki look at the books in front of her, well, she never had any obstacles getting a book she wants but she wants to do things the legal way too... sometimes. She have to get something educational for Mara and the school library have some of the things she will need, 'Its the end of school years soon... Should I make her attend school?' She thought.

She carry some books she will borrow and saw Tsuna and Kurokawa Hana talking, which is pretty rare, 'Is this the chapter of Blackmailing?' She continued to walk, 'Blackmailing... Never done that, being charismatic and good at communication has it perks.'

~❆~

Yuki look at the familiar letter on her table, for some reason, Reborn like sending her this letters of invitation carried by birds to her, she finds if cute and romantic at the same time to be honest. She open it, it says invitation to a zoo and choosing a animal companion, perfect for Tsuna.

She hum and put a towel on her wet hair, 'I don't have any plans on that day other than staying with Mara.. but I don't want to leave her either..' She sighed, she feels bad about declining all of Reborn's invitations, 'But this chapter, it probably have something do to with the future because of pet companion.

She go to the living room and saw Mara playing with the stoic Damien, who seems to don't really appreciate her attention, Yuki sweatdrop at that, "Mara."

Bright magenta eyes look at Yuki and smiled, "Sister, what is it?" She ask, walking to Yuki, carrying Damien with her who look annoyed behind that stoic face.

Yuki took pity and carry Damien out of Mara's hold, "Will you be ok for today? I'm going out." Yuki said patting Mara's head.

"Yes, Damien is with me, I'll be fine." Mara smiled. Yuki already explained to her that the house is very safe and have security for anything bad that could happen while she's away.

"I see... Take care ok, I'll be out not that long. Do you want anything?"

"I want sister to cook!"

"I always cook, dear."

"Then, can sister cook fried chicken."

Yuki chuckled, "Of course, anything for you."

_________________
Yuki's pov:

I arrived at the zoo, I made sure to wear my gloves today.... I want to touch those fluffy rabbit  (cries)

Anyways, I think a rabbit fit Tsuna the most... His hair... and those 1827 fanfics

It seems like I can go inside where the rabbits are so I'll take the chance. I took one rabbit with white fur and brown dots and crouch down to play with it, How cute... Maybe I should keep one

I remember a certain dog, I change my mind. He'll kill them immediately... I sweat.

I look forward and saw Tsuna with Kyoko running behind him, like running away from someone by looking at Tsuna's face.

How cute, a little date... I look down, I've never been into a date, oh wait, I had... with Lucas, now that I think about they more...

I suddenly felt a soft paw on my lips, I glance down and saw the rabbit with his tiny little hands on my lips, a small smile appear on my lips, "Are you comforting me little guy?"

Now that I think of Tsuna and Kyoko, I never really did ship them on my past life. My teen life, probably around 13-14, was shipping him with his guardians because of too much fanfics I read, then I kind of matured and stop

What was my ship again.. Oh right, Reborn and Tsuna, I found it cute at first then I suddenly remember their age differences. Then, 1827, I also find them cute, then I remembered they don't really have any a lot of scenes that much, but they're still fruity. Gukudera and Yamamoto is a 100% ship for me, I wouldn't be surprised if I hear them dating.

I have a love-hate relationship with Tsuna × Mukuro, but they're too fruity to not be notice, especially that pineapple, he really is a pineapple.

Should I act like a cupid, maybe Gukudera and Yamamoto can be my target... Nah, I don't want to ruin the plot... Maybe after the last arc... Hehe..

Then the next is Hibari and Tsuna, I'll kick Mukuro out of the picture, I'll not let that pineapple near Tsuna's love life, Reborn too, too much age differences. When did he even became an Arcobaleno?

More of, I ship Reborn and Luce.

I really have too much time on my younger years on my past life...

I felt something warm behind me, I look behind and saw a freaking panda and then hug me, The fuck? I deadpanned, soon more animals came to me great,

I really should stop being unaware of my surroundings while thinking, I didn't even noticed the announcement.

_________________
3rd person pov:

"Kazehaya-san! You were here too!?" Tsuna said in disbelief looking at Yuki who just appeared in front of them out of nowhere, that was because her presence was hidden until now from them, 'And is that a Panda!!? And a snake!! Hie!!'

"Yuki-chan, you also came!" Kyoko said in delight, running to Yuki who have a freaking Panda behind her, putting their pawn on her head, patting it, also...a snake wrap around hee neck like a scarf. Yuki sweat, "Yes, Reborn-kun invited me."

"You know her, Kyoko-chan?" Haru ask, curious about the beautiful lady in front of them. Kyoko nodded, "That's right, Haru-chan never met Yuki-chan before." Kyoko smiled, "This is Kazehaya Yuki-chan, one of my friends and Tsuna-kun's." Kyoko sweetly said.

Yuki bow, "Nice to meet you, you must be, Miura Haru. I hear a lot from Kyoko about you." She smiled at the girl. Haru blush a little and return the bow, "Nice to meet you too, Kazehaya Yuki-chan. My name is Miura Haru."

'What a really pretty person...'

Yuki look at Reborn and Tsuna, "I think a rabbit will fit Sawada-kun." She said brightly, holding a white rabbit with brown spots.

"Wha–"

Yamamoto laugh, "What a peculiar choice, hahaha!"

"Do you think 10th is that weak, woman!?" Gukudera shouted at the grinning Yuki.

"But Sawada-kun looks so cute and his hair is so fluffy like a rabbit!" Yuki exclaimed brightly.

'Kazehaya-san! So bright.' Tsuna thought, hiding his eyes from Yuki's bright smile, 'Wait, did Kazehaya-san just called me cute!!!?' Tsuna felt his heart beat out off his chest for a moment and tries to calm it.

"Wahh~ how cute." Kyoko said with sparkles on her eyes and borrow the rabbit from Yuki. "I agree with it, Tsuna-san is truly cute!" Haru said with a bright and agreeing smile.

"Eh!!?"

~❆~

Yuki on a long a night dress stands in the wide living room, she hum an unidentified song and her body around, in a waltz motion, she left her arms and stayed them on the air like she have a escort dancing with her. She close her eyes and continued to dance around the living room while humming. Her body swinging around while her hair following it.

She felt cold yet warm hand hold her waist, yet she didn't dared to open her eyes. Slender fingers tangled with her hand on the air and swayed her around. A man with raven lock that is kind of messy suddenly appeared in front of her and danced with her.

She felt gentle wind on her cheek and flutter her hair behind, a sweet scent of mint and flowers made its way to her nose. She tangled her fingers back on the slender fingers on her hand and hold them tightly. She felt her body sway with more impact this time.

Breath near her lips was felt by her, lips were about to land on her pink tinted ones when she suddenly open her eyes just to see no one and a tranquil place.

Red sparks and dust slowly disappear in front of her and then a breeze hit her from behind, carrying some leafs, like the scenery she had earlier is real, the scenery of wide green field with a huge abundant tree at the center.

She fell on the couch that catch her and hold her forehead, "I'm hallucinating again..." She lowly laugh, "Maybe that's how much I miss you... Lucas..."

Tears fall on her cheek.

~~~

Mara walk downs stairs as she heard something, she walk into the living room and her sister laying on the couch, "Sister?" She didn't answered her. She got worried and walk to Yuki to see he older asleep.

Mara look around and found a blanket on the table, she grab it and spread it on Yuki's body so she won't caught a cold.

Yuki's brow wrinkled and slowly open her eyes. Those eyes opened and suddenly sat up, engulfed Mara into a hug, causing the younger to be surprise.

"Wha–"

"I'm begging you... Please come back.."

Mara's eyes widened at her words. Yuki's voice sounds so... broken and desperate. Her arms are shaking around her body and she suddenly felt something wet on her shoulder.

"I'd do anything, I'll give up my powers, I'd give up our relationship, memories, you don't have to remember me, I'd kill myself for you, just come back. Don't leave me alone.."

"Sister–" Mara felt like she needs to stop this as soon as possible or something bad will happen.

"Please don't leave me again... Lucas... Please, I don't want to live without you... I'm begging you... Please come back..."

The arms around her slowly loosen and Yuki fall to the couch on her side with tears falling down her eyes, "Sister!" Mara panic and tried to wake to Yuki by shaking the older but it didn't work.

She touch Yuki's hand, 'Its cold!'

"What should I do!? What should I do!?" Mara panicked and run around with tears threatening to spill out her eyes, "Right, call a doctor! A doctor–!!" She was stop when she heard a bark, "Damien, this is not the right time to play! Sister needs help!!"

"Arf!!" The snow white dog pull her night dress, "Damien, stop! I need to call the doctor!" She said pulling her dress back. Damien let go and look at her with serious eyes,

Eyes that are not for dogs... but for humans.

Damien run out of the living and upstairs. Mara have an urge to follow the fellow and she did, she run after Damien and they both stop in front of Yuki's room, "Damien, what are we doing here? We shouldn't enter..."

Damien enter the room and immediately came back with a blue bottle and gave it Mara, "What will I do with this?"

Damien run down stairs and she followed until they arrived again at the living room. Damien jump to Yuki's side, "Give this sister? Are you sure?"

She earned a nod, something inside her... tells to trust Damien. She look at the translucent bottle on her hand with blue liquid, she gulped and undo the cork. She push Yuki on the couch making her lay on her back and open her mouth, putting the tip on the bottle on her lips.

Some of the liquid spill on the end pf her lips, making Mara panic a little but she can notice that some are getting drink by Yuki. Soon the bottle emptied and Mara put it on floor next to her, "Is.. Is going to work..?" She ask tearfully at Damien who nodded at her with unwavering eyes. His soft paws land on Yuki's palm getting her attention.

She kneel next to Yuki and hold the hand, "Its still cold... Huh?" She hold it more tightly, "Its getting warm a little..." Her eyes shown some spark, "Damien, sister is getting warmer!" She said in delight getting a nod from the dog.

She took the blanket and place it above Yuki, hoping it will warm the older a little, "What was that...?" She sighed in relief when she finally felt more heat on Yuki's skin.

She look at the dog on the couch, "Hey, Damien. Are you sure you're a normal dog?" She ask with her glowing magenta eyes, unknowingly to her, piercing to his green ones.

Damien jump off the couch which she follow with her eyes. He jump on a counter and get something, then jump to Mara. He showed her a card and she read it,

"Medical Service Dog...? You mean those dogs that gave medical attention?" She earned a nod, "I see." Mara smiled and sat on the couch finally relaxing with Damien on her lap, "I hope nothing bad will happen and sister will wake up tomorrow..." She sadly and hug Damien.

'I wonder... who Lucas is...' She thought before her eyes close completely,

'He sounds... so familiar and special..' A tear fall out her eyes unknowingly to her.

~❆~

Sapphire eyes open slowly and immediately noticed the warm around her body, she look down and saw a blue blanket above her body, providing that warm. Yuki slowly sat up and a headache immediately hit her head, she groaned and put a hand on her forehead where it hurts, 'What happened? Did I forgot to take my medicine again?'

She put her foot on the floor and it hit something, she look down and saw a familiar bottle, 'Is it Damien? So I really did forgot my medicine... Probably the reason I hallucinated again.. Fuck.' She hate herself for that shit, why does she always forget things?

She look around and her eyes land on Mara's peaceful face while sleeping on the couch just in front of her, her eyes widened, 'Did she saw me in that state? Damien told her?' Speaking of him, 'Where is he?'

A sudden weight on her lap, she look down and saw who he is looking for, she sighed, "It is Mara who made me drink the medicine?" She ask. Damien nodded, "You could've just done it on your own, why let Mara do it..?" She said with a sighing voice.

Yuki put Damien down and walk to Mara and carry the girl gently, she's not really heavy. Yuki carry Mara to her respective room and tuck her in, 'Really... I only did sleep yesterday right..?' She thought and close the door, going to the bathroom to clean herself..

_________________
Yuki's pov:

I splash some water to my face to wake myself up, I feel like I drunk a drug... Was it the Blue medicine they made me drink? I wouldn't be surprised by this headache if it is... That bottle have a not really harsh, unlike the pink one... Still hurts though..

I look up to the mirror and saw my reflection, my eyes are still sapphire, I hate it. I touch my cheek under my eyes, I look disgusting. I hate my eyes, they remind me of my disgusting family heritage.

I wipe my face and bun my hair with a clip, some strands are still there but oh well. I get out of the bathroom and look at the clock, its already late, I'm glad school is finally over, new school year is in April... Fighting is also near... It should be in September...

I walk to the kitchen and start preparing brunch. I remember something weird yesterday night... I open my eyes and saw Lucas looking at me with a worried eyes, I was so happy that I hug him and beg him... Like what I always do whenever I see a hallucination of him again... and cry but... This time.. Instead of him disappearing before I could touch him, I felt warmth... The body that I hugged was warm.. Its not cold like my any other hallucinations... Weird.

It couldn't be Mara right? Hahaha, its true that they look alike but come on, there's no way.

I look down at the food I'm cutting with blank eyes, I've never felt any warmth ever since Lucas's death... Its all cold...

"You're always cold, do you know that?" I heard a boy said above me. I'm reading books because I have to gain father's attention and validation. I'm the first born so I need to be the smartest and relatable, that's why I have my name.

"Hey!" I flinched when he suddenly appeared in front of me, "Wha... What..?" I hug my book, this boy have been around me since we seen each other in the forest... Well, I guess, i don't mind his presence, it makes me feel safe and he's really pretty. You can I have a little crush on him ever since I saw him. Black hair that look like the starry night sky that I always love staring at, I wonder what they feel, Ruby eyes that seems to be sparkling to me but other's say its really cold and pierces through their soul, I don't get them.

"Is studying all you do?" He ask with his ruby eyes looking straight to my sapphire eyes. I reluctantly nodded, "How boring."

"Well, I'm not a genius like you, I have to study to have father's attention, unlike you." Hope all have a happy family like you.

"Then, how about In help you?" I blinked at him, well, he is smart, "Fine, just don't tease me if I get something wrong again."

"But you're so cute when embarrassed." I felt heat rise on my cheek, I look away on those bewitching ruby eyes, "Don't say that, you idiot."

I felt a weight on my head and its warm... I look back at him and saw him looking at me with adoration and fondness. He lean down to me and his eyes look directly to my eyes, "I'm only telling the truth, my cute princess Yuki."

I felt my heart race and face heat up at that point.

A loud sound of knife hitting the cutting board resonate the room. I look down and saw that the knife almost hit my finger, I still won't get hurt huh...

_________________
3rd person pov:

When Mara finally woke up, they start to eat. The air seems awkward for Mara as she always nervously took glances at Yuki from her meal, while Yuki know her actions but let it be. Yuki clean the table while Mara stay on the dining table. The older start to wash the dishes as she let Mara on her own, 'Its probably about my sickness yesterday night..' She sighed.

"Sister..."
"Yes?"
"Who is Lucas?"

Crash!

Yuki's body froze as the plate on her hand slip and broke on the sink, Mara flinch on the sound, 'Is it a bad idea after all!?' Her face showed horror and regret. This is her first time seeing that reaction from Yuki, she's sure that the older is mad.

"Where did you hear that?" Yuki lowly said but Mara heard her loud and clear, she turn to Mara with her eyes hidden under her bangs, Mara found that terrifying, she gulped, "Ye-Yesterday... You said his name and...."

Yuki pursed her lips and look away from her to the sink again, continuing her work, "I see.." She said with no emotion. Mara felt cold sweat on back. She really fucked up, really bad.

The sound of the water running into the dishes resonate the room in a awkward manner as Mara fidget on her seat nervously, she can't find the courage to leave after that, her eyes began to string and tears formed on the end on her eyes, 'I should apologize...' She look to Yuki's who's back is facing her, she parted her lips,

"Why did you ask about him?" Yuki said before Mara could say a word. Mara blinked and nervously answered, "I feel like... I know about him..." She gulp, a tear fall from her eye.

Yuki's blank eyes look at the running water in front of her, her eyes didn't shown any spark nor light on them, only sadness and emptiness,

"Lucas wa–.... Lucas is my fiance." She said forcing a smile, "My one and only." She almost whispered but Mara heard her loud and clear.

The young ravenette's eyes widened with sparks, "Sister, you have a Fiance!?" She exclaimed like her eyes weren't about to cry earlier. Yuki turn to her with a force smile, "Yes, we have been engaged since I was 5."

"He is so lucky! To be married to sister! I want to meet him someday..." Mara said dreamily.

Yuki's smile drop as her lips parted, she soon pressed them together again, 'She doesn't need to know. I'll just burden her..'

She turn around from Mara, 'I'm glad that her eyes are magenta... because I would be crying everytime I see her...

'She resembles Lucas too much..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 35.4K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
46.7K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
451 16 4
Tsuna and the others are now in their final year of High School. Just 1 year away from Tsuna's official Inheritance Ceremony before he is crowned com...
221K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...