Fictional Character One-Shots...

By shiftsandgiggles999

This will simply be various scenarios involving whatever fictional character I'm feeling that day. There will... More

Narcissa M. X Female Reader & Lucius M. X Female OC A Summer Worth Remembering
Narcissa Malfoy X Reader A Modern Lovestory
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader (smut) Beach Day
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader Thunderstorm
Narcissa Malfoy x Female Reader Period Pain
Narcissa Malfoy X Reader Little Space
Narcissa Malfoy X Reader Panic Induced Fever Dreams
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader (Smut)
Narcissa Malfoy x Female Reader (smut)
MPHFPC The New Housemate (Fluff)
Narcissa Malfoy X Female OC The Boggart
Narcissa Malfoy X Reader (The Funeral)
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader A Modern Smutstory
Narcissa Black X Female reader A Modern Smutstory pt. 2
Day of the Death Eaters Part 1 (NM X Female Reader)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 2 (NM X Female Reader)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 3 (NM X Female Reader
Day of the Death Eaters Part 4 (NM X Female Reader)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 5 (NM X Female Reader)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 6 (NM X Female Reader)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 7 (NM X Female Reader)
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader The Boggart Part Two
NM X Female Reader Mafia Boss (Smut)
The New Fairy
NM X Dom Reader (Smut)
NM X Female Reader Smut
NM X Female Reader "My Princess"
NM X Female Reader "My Princess" Part 2
NM X Female Reader (Smut)
NM X Female Reader "My Princess" Part 3
NM X Female Reader "Cam Girl" (Smut)
NM X Female Reader (Smut)
NM X Female Reader "Cam Girl" Part 2
Tina Goldstein X Reader (Smut)
NM X Female Reader (Fluff)
Update on "My Princess"
The Werewolf (Hurt/Comfort/Fluff)
Random Snippets
NM X Reader (Smut)
Royal Exhibition (Little Bit of Smut)
Royal Exhibition Part 2
Regina Mills X Reader (Smut)
The Alpha
Severus Snape X Narcissa Malfoy (Smut)
Death Eater Attack (Hurt/Comfort/Fluff)
NM/XL/Female Reader (Smut)
The Governor's Pet
NM X Reader "Panic Mantra"
"Runa Corvina Snape"
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 2
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 3
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 4
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 5
Seven Potters Gone Wrong (NM X reader) Fluff
Seven Potters Gone Wrong Part 2
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 6
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 7
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 8
NM X Reader (Hurt/Comfort/Smut)
NM X Reader (Smut)
Random Snippets 2 (Smutty)
Canon NM x OC Reader (Smut)
Canon NM X OC Reader (Smut)
"Disappearance" (NM X Reader Mother Figure Fluff)
"Help Me" (NM X Reader Hurt/Comfort)
"Azkaban" (NM X Reader Smut)
"Professor" (Smut)
"Intruder" (NM X Reader Hurt/Comfort)
"Lost"
The School for Good and Evil
NM X Reader (Hurt/Comfort)
Lady Lesso X Female Reader (Smut)
NM X Reader (Hurt/Comfort)
Random Snippets Part 3 (Hurt/Comfort)
"Horse Show" (NM X Reader)
"End of a Life"
NM X Reader (Smut)
A Not So Merry Christmas
"Sick Day"
Vampire NM X Reader (Smut)
"Professor Malfoy" (Smut)
NM X Reader Smut
NM X Reader (Smut)
NM X Reader (Smut)

Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader (Smut)

1.8K 30 3
By shiftsandgiggles999

I had unfortunately gotten my period this morning. However, things weren't all bad.

While my period was like most with cramps, nausea, bloating, and just a whole lot of pain, it also made me so incredibly horny and sensitive. Bringing myself to climax while blood poured out of my pussy was officially my kryptonite. It just felt so damn good.

I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed the old towel we used for occasions such as these and laid it out on the bed before crawling my way into my spot and stripping off every stitch of clothing from my body.

The cold air surrounding me hit my extra sensitive core as I spread my legs, the feeling of being completely exposed turning me on even more. I pulled my knees up and allowed them to fall outwardly, pussy wide open and dripping.

I immediately attached two fingers to my bud, rubbing small circles on my pleasure center. My other hand was pressed into my lower stomach between it and my thigh, searching for that special spot outside of my body. I didn't really want to clean anything after sticking it inside of my bloody walls, but I knew I could still stimulate my g-spot this way.

My mind went to images of my lover spread out just as I was now, two fingers holding her folds out of the way and exposing her pretty pink pussy. Her head leaned back into the pillow, mouth open in an '0' as her body writhed beneath her own fingers.

With her legs in the air and her fingers holding herself wide open, I had a full view of her dripping entrance, hole pulsating as she stimulated her clit. A sheen of sweat made her entire body glisten as she squirmed, drawing closer and closer to her release.

The older woman's two toned hair somehow stayed flawless while framing her face and fanning out over the pillow below her, soft moans filling the space as she tried to keep quiet while pleasuring herself.

I felt myself getting closer as well, the coil in my stomach becoming more intense the faster I worked my clit, digging my fingers into the skin just above my mound for extra pleasure.

I heard the click of the bedroom door just as I reached my high and turned my head to see the woman of my fantasies walk into the room with a look of surprise plastered on her gorgeous face. I was too far to stop now and pushed myself over the edge, mouth opening in a silent scream as my legs clenched and shook.

I worked myself through the orgasm, uncaring of my audience and just enjoying the feeling of the liquid dripping out of my entrance. I finally dropped my legs to be laying flat on the bed, blood and arousal free to flow with gravity due to my change of position.

As for Narcissa, she was leaning on the doorframe with her arms crossed over her chest and a dark glare residing on her beautiful face, watching. I knew I was already in trouble and decided to make it worth it, cheekily smiling at the older witch and running my hands up over my breasts with a satisfied sigh. I didn't try and cover up, I didn't try and run, I was proud of myself.

That clearly was not what she wanted to see as she looked away from me for a second, chuckling under her breath and shaking her head with a sadistic smile covering her features. She finally pulled herself off of the doorframe and slowly walked into the room, gaze boring into my own as her heels resounded on the wooden floor. The other woman walked around the bed, eyes glued to my body as she stalked her prey.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, now very aware of what I had started and what I was most definitely in for. Narcissa stopped once she had reached the other side of the bed, never saying a word but just curling one long, thin finger in my direction.

I stood up in front of her, grabbing the towel and folding it before shoving it between my legs. I didn't know what she had in mind but I didn't want to leave a blood trail across the house.

The other witch turned and walked out of the room, expecting me to follow suit which I did. We walked downstairs and towards the back door, me still fully naked aside from the towel pressed up against my crotch.

She led me outside and into the private gardens, hedge bush walls keeping away any prying eyes. Narcissa led me into the hedge maze and to the very center of it, all without saying a word to me. I knew I was in trouble but was she really that mad?

We made it to our special spot in the dead center of the maze, soft grass cushioning my bare feet and birds singing somewhere in the distance. The sunshine felt nice on my bare ass and the light wind kept it cool and comfortable out here.

My lover finally turned and walked over to me, taking the towel and throwing it somewhere since it no longer mattered if I got blood on anything.

"Knees. Now." I didn't want to piss her off any more and immediately dropped to my knees, falling low enough that the tall grass tickled my bare clit.

"Now. You've been a very bad little girl y/n. Touching yourself without my consent." The older witch was unbuttoning her top as she talked.

"If you're going to act like a filthy little slut then I'm going to treat you as such." The outer shirt was now off and she was untucking the camisole underneath.

"Dirty little girls get punished for such acts." Her top was now completely bare and she was working on her bottoms.

"And you didn't even seem to mind when I caught you. You chose to finish while I watched you finger yourself." Her skirt was off, leaving her in a pair of black lace panties and nothing more.

"So now, you're not going to have the privacy of the bedroom. We are out in the open where anyone can see what a filthy little whore you are my sweet." Narcissa was now fully nude, standing in front of me like the goddess she was. Her porcelain skin shined in the sunlight, soft curves on display for all to see. Her legs were tightly closed, hairless v-line prominent as she strode towards me. The woman's hips swung gracefully, knowing how absolutely ethereal she looked.

She flicked her wrist and suddenly I was bound with red ropes, diamond shaped holes intricately placed around my breasts and thighs as my hands were tied tightly behind me. I was completely at her mercy.

"You're going to watch mommy pleasure herself without the ability to touch me or yourself. And when the times comes, you're going to drink mommy's squirt like the good little whore that you are. Isn't that right darling?" She had stepped close enough to lean down and tilt my chin up, our lips millimeters apart. It took every fiber of my being not to attach my lips to hers, wanting nothing more than to have her hands between my legs.

Instead, I nodded, swallowing anxiously as my body quivered under her light touch.

"Use your words darling. You know mommy likes it when she can hear that pretty little voice of yours." Narcissa husked, warm breath tickling my skin as she her lips grazed over mine, teasing me even more.

"Yes mommy. I'll be a good girl and watch you touch yourself and drink your cum." I whimpered out, resolve falling. Before I could act on my desperation the older woman pulled back, stepping back maybe a foot just to make sure I couldn't touch her but had a spectacular view of her wet core.

The other witch placed her feet shoulder width apart to give herself access to her needy heat. She used two fingers to spread her lips and stretch them upwards to expose the pink skin within. She reached deeper into herself and dragged her arousal to her bud, causing it to glisten in the sunlight.

Narcissa immediately attached the digits to her clit and started rubbing vigorous circles on the bud, releasing small moans of pleasure as I kept my eyes glued to her moving fingers. The other hand came up to grip her breast, pinching the nipple and making her body jerk at the pained pleasure.

I wanted nothing more than to reach forward and taste her arousal dripping down her inner thighs, my breathing becoming labored and my mouth falling open slightly as I panted with want.

The witch's hips jerked and her legs parted more, pelvis angling towards me and coming close enough to touch if I had access to my hands. Her actions were becoming desperate as she chased that high, the fingers on her pussy spreading her folds again and spreading the wetness around, giving me a quick glimpse of her empty hole.

The other hand came down to stimulate her g-spot through her lower stomach, pressing harshly and body nearly doubling over as she whimpered.

"Fuck." The older witch whispered, nearing the edge quite quickly. My own pussy was now throbbing with need and I found myself grinding my hips and making the grass below me tickle my clit even more.

"You're so beautiful mommy. Wetness dripping down your legs and pretty pink pussy out for me to see." I praised her, trying to rush things along a little bit and get my reward for being good.

"Yes baby. Tell mommy how much you want her." She was becoming breathless, desperate for her release.

"I want you so much mommy. I want to taste your squirt on my tongue. I want to lick the arousal out of your tight little hole." My hips were grinding faster and harder, looking for any friction I could find from the ground.

Suddenly Narcissa stepped towards me on shaky legs, angling her hips over my face and I knew what was coming, obediently opening my mouth and waiting patiently.

With a few more strokes and several more moans, a stream of warm liquid hit my tongue, the woman above me shaking as she continued the stimulation on her clit.

Once she was finished and panting, I looked up at her through big doe eyes and made a show of swallowing all that was in my mouth, her thumb brushing over my chin to remove the dribbles I had missed.

Narcissa had a satisfied grin on her face as her breathing slowly returned to normal. She gently cupped the back of my head and pulled me towards her, wanting me to clean her up.

I happily obliged and forced my tongue in between her folds, licking up every last drop of wetness that lay between her thighs.

"Was I a good girl mommy?" I finally asked, needing to alleviate the ache between my own thighs.

"Hmm I suppose so. Why? Are you looking for a reward sweetheart?" She smirked, dropping down to her knees in front of me.

I nodded quickly, panting with need and begged her with my eyes to touch me.

"Please mommy. I need you so badly. You're the only one who can make me feel good. I can't make myself feel as good as you do." She purred in response, the witch's hand traveling between my open thighs and stimulating my clit.

"Is that what you need sweetheart? Don't think mommy didn't see you grinding yourself on the ground earlier." She slipped one finger into my soaking wet entrance before quickly removing it and returning to my clit.

"I'm just so horny mommy. I need it so badly." My voice wavered and became small, relishing in the feeling between my thighs.

"Such a needy little plaything you are y/n. However, I wouldn't dream of leaving my playthings unsatisfied." She spread my folds and brought some of the wetness to the front of my heat, using it to lubricate her fingers. I knew half of it was blood but she had never cared before.

I couldn't keep my eyes open, head falling back and mouth opening in an '0' as my legs parted farther, nearly squishing Narcissa's hand in between my pussy and the ground.

I was still tied up and couldn't do anything with my hands, leaving me at the mercy of my lover. Soft moans filled the air as she stimulated my clit, occasionally sticking a finger or two into my tight hole before removing them and returning to my pleasure center.

"I'm so close." I breathed out, grinding myself against the older woman's hand as the coil built in my stomach once more.

"Cum whenever you need to baby. You were a good girl and deserve it." My eyes rolled back in my head and my back arched as I went over the edge, walls clenching and thighs shaking as I finished for the second time today.

I took a moment to calm down and Narcissa untied me, helping me to my feet and grabbing her clothing as well as the towel for me to stuff back between my legs once we got to the house.

I glanced down at the little puddle of blood I had left behind as a memory of our latest sexual adventure and followed my lover back to the house for a shower and obligatory period cuddles.

A/N: Imma just go ahead and leave this here without any explanation or excuse for my actions 😃✋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 38 9
Just a bunch of angsty, sweet, smutty short stories about Draco some from tumblr
203K 4.5K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...
2M 39.9K 151
[Complete] Just a bunch of Drarry oneshots! 💕