Can You Love Me Most? | 𝘙đ˜ĻīŋŊ...

By jxlvpin

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 đĨđ—ŧđ—ŧ𝐤𝐞𝐝 đĸ𝐧𝐭đ—ŧ 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐈 đŖ𝐮đŦ𝐭 - 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." ĪŸ Selene Black is the younge... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
1| Hello
2| Dementor! Dementor!
3| First Lesson
4| Nice Isn't He?
5| We Meet Again
6| Patronus
7| Brother
8| It Can't Be, Can It?
9| T H E T R U T H
10| Opinion
11| Heal
12| Waterloo
13| The Marauder's Map
14| Innocent
15| Holidays
16| Under the Mistletoe
17| Christmas Bliss
18| Trust Gred and Feorge
19| Triumph
20| Tighter Security
21| Hurt
22| Monica's Discovery
23| Valentine's Day
24| Killjoy
25| Remus's 34th
26| Hermione
27| A Change of Patronus
28| Confessions
29| The Fight
30| Regrets
31| Champions
32| Luke Montez
33| Exams
34| Padfoot's Plan
35| Mission Slightly Failed
36| Chaos at the Shrieking Shack
37| Revelations
38| Peter Pettigrew
39| The Full Moon
40| And Everything Fell Into Pieces
41| Heartbroken
42| Last Hurrah
43| Last Train Ride and Letters
44| Ghost
45| 19th
46| Safe and Sound
47| The Beginning of The Auror Life
48| Training
49| Back at Hogwarts
50| The Third and Final Task
51| Aftermath
52| News
53| The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black
54| Recruiting For the Order
55| Reunion
56| Apology Accepted
57| Anastasia Dolohov
58| Peace Offering
59| Finally
60| The Advance Guard
61| Harry
62| Night Talks
63| Affirmations
64| Celebrations
65| False Alarm
66| Sick
67| Caught In The Act
68| A New Affair
69| Adjusting
70| Return
71| Suspicions
72| Lyall Lupin
73| Strained
74| Grief
75| Date
76| Mark Me
77| Mates
78| Red
79| St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
80| Happy Anniversary
81| Christmas at Grimmauld Place
82| First Day of the Year
83| Jealousy, Jealousy
84| Hell
85| Love of My Life
86| Congratulations, We're Engaged
87| The Will of Orion and Alphard Black
88| Down South
89| Last Days
90| Forever
91| Charles Dumbledore
92| Love Me
93| Just The Two Of Us
94| Angry, But In a Playful Way
95| An Unexpected Surprise
96| A Little Lupin
97| Level Nine, The Department Of Mysteries
98| You Promised
99| Spread Your Wings And Fly Away
100| A New Beginning
101| An Extraordinary Attachment
102| Remus' Babies
103| Butterflies and Baby Names
104| Come Back, Please
105| A Nostalgic Place
106| Reunited
107| I Gave You My Heart
108| The French Veela
109| Preparations
110| February 10th, 1997
111| Welcome To The Family
112| Everything
113| King Of My Heart
114| Dumbledore's Downfall
115| Until The End
116| Harry's Arrival
117| Mr. And Mrs. William Weasley
118| Everything Has Changed
119| Regulus Arcturus Black
120| The Capture
121| Not Who He Seems
122| Good To Have You Back
123| Enough
124| Birthdays and News
125| Two Unexpected Gifts
127| The Battle Begins
128| Fire & Blood
129| Live For Me
130| The End
Epilogue

126| It's Happening

2.2K 76 12
By jxlvpin

The months passed like wildfire. If the whole Wizarding World thought that Harry, Ron, and Hermione were probably dead by now, then they were clearly wrong.

After nearly a year of their disappearance, the news reached that they had appeared at Bill and Fleur's home.

Sirius wasted no time in Apparating into their cottage, to reunite with his godson after many months, and announcing the news of Ana's pregnancy with their twins.

Regarding Regulus' "death", he was beginning to heal bit by bit, although some tears were shed during the nights.

Much more protective charms and enchantments were placed on the house, along with baby gates, and injury-proof stoppers now that Hope was beginning to walk around the house as though she were a fully-grown adult.

"Mumma," Hope tugged the bottom hem of my nightgown one morning as her other hand held her stuffed toy. "Daddy?"

Hope uttered her second word a few weeks after her birthday, which was 'Mumma'.

It was two days after the full moon, and Remus still hadn't recovered from his injuries and was confined to bed.

Hope missed him badly.

She gave me a pleading look that almost broke me, she hadn't seen him since that night and she kept asking me when he was coming back.

"No, Hope," I sighed softly, placing the boiling kettle on the counter and looking down at her. "Daddy is really sick, he still needs to rest. You and I can play Moony together instead, is that OK?"

The hopeful smile on her lips disappeared and was replaced with a sad frown, before letting out a small whine.

"She needs her Dad, Selene," Sirius' voice rang low and calm from the doorway. "She hasn't seen him for three whole days straight, of course, she'd get bloody frustrated."

I folded my arms and attempted to protest, but I was interrupted when he spoke.

"I know. I know what you're thinking, and I completely understand that you don't want her seeing Remus all hurt, but she misses him, imagine being in her shoes. Wouldn't you want to see him as well?"

He had a point. Maybe I should stop what I was doing and listen to what he was saying, and Hope as well.

Biting my lower lip and sighing guiltily, I knelt so I can reach her small height.

"Fine, you can go see Daddy. Just be extra quiet and careful so he won't get hurt, promise?" I asked.

Hope's face glew almost immediately. A small squeal escaped her lips and she leaned over to place a big kiss on my cheek, which made me chuckle at her adorable childish manner.

"Good girl. Go on, wake him up for breakfast. Ask Uncle Padfoot for help."

She turned to Sirius excitedly, unable to control her giggles as he picked her up and proceeded upstairs.

I shook my head and laughed quietly.

The love and adoration she had for her father never felt to make my heart melt. It was a feeling that often made me burst into happy tears, especially during full moons, the first thing she would look for in the mornings was Remus.

A tired and quiet groan came from the couch.
Ana was a mess of curly black locks and wiped her eyes tiredly before clutching to her stomach.

"Morning, sleeping beauty. Breakfast is ready. For you, and my niece and nephew." I grinned, and she scoffed sarcastically.

The thought of me being an aunt was something I definitely had to get used to the next few months.

"For your information, I was awake at the crack of dawn, I just wanted to take a nap 'cause the morning sickness is making me nauseous as hell." she huffed, standing up slowly before sitting by the table, fixing her hair.

"Don't you worry," I waved my wand over the food that was served on the table to warm it up a bit. "I felt the same with Hope, but since you're carrying twins, it's double the morning sickness, nausea, body aches, mood swings, and food cravings –"

"Good morning beautiful, and to my unborn children." Sirus Apparated with a crack, interrupting my sentence. He kissed her on her forehead, dropped to his knees so he could roll her shirt upwards a little, and kissed her stomach.

A small, yet hardly visible bump was there. It took me a few seconds to see it until I finally did.

It reminded me greatly when Remus would do the same thing when I was pregnant with Hope. The feeling of his lips pressing against my growing baby bump within those nine months surely sent butterflies in my stomach as he would talk to her and tell her how much he loves her.

"Wait- you left Hope alone?!" I said in alarm.

"Um, yeah..." Sirius started slowly.

"Oh, Sirius! What if she falls off the bloody bed?!" I wasted no time in grabbing the tray of food and tea and rushing upstairs.

When I reached the slightly ajar door, I heard whispers from the room as I listened carefully in curiosity.

"I'm sorry Daddy's sick all the time, but I'll get well soon, I promise. And then, we can play together again." Remus whispered throatily, my eye peeked through the gap the door made.

His hand played with Hope's sandy brown curls that fell on her shoulders and stroked her cheek fondly.

"Breakfast is ready," I announced.

"Mumma! Mumma! Mumma!" Hope squealed excitedly, waving her hand at me as I opened the door with my heel and walked over to the bed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, crouching so I could kiss Remus and feel the warmth of his lips.

"A bit better," he replied with a small groan.
"I'm so sorry you two have to be involved in this mess of mine."

"There's nothing to be sorry about, my love. Come on now, before your food gets cold."
I assured him, caressing his left cheek which was covered with a small bandage.

"How about you? Did you eat?" he inquired.

"Yes, don't worry about me... you and Hope are my top two priorities."

He blushed a shade of bright pink and he shook it off with amusement.

"Come here, sweetheart." Remus patted the mattress gently, gesturing for Hope to tuck beside him and eat with him.

I just lay there, a smile etching upon my face as I watched them enjoy their breakfast. His hand was lovingly wrapped around Hope as she lay on his side and his free one fed her with small bits of eggs.

At one point, Hope almost grabbed the mug of hot coffee after looking at it with interest for several minutes, if Remus hadn't intervened and quickly placed it on the nightstand to stop her from getting burnt.

After breakfast, she dozed off against his chest, gripping his sweater tightly as though she was to make sure he wouldn't run away.

That was enough to convince the both of us that she didn't want to sleep in her room, away from her father.

"She's been staying up late for the past few nights, waiting for you," I mumbled, letting my head fall on his shoulder that I kissed.

He chuckled and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

I suddenly heard myself yawn. He turned his head to me and I blushed scarlet red, which made him burst into laughter.

"Sorry, I'm just so tired."

"Sleep if you want, darling." he smiled, I carefully nestled myself into his chest, making sure that I wasn't too rough when I did so, or worse, I accidentally hurt him.

Hope must've sensed my presence when she gripped my index finger, which I happily accepted.

I furrowed my eyebrows and grinned against the fabric of his sweater. "Is this what happens to married ladies? Do we become nauseous as hell just by raising a kid?"

"And my furry little problem," he added with a snicker.

"It must be really boring for you, being married to me, huh?"

"Nope, not a bit!"

I looked up to face him. "I love you, Remus..."

I reached to kiss him and he happily responded. When we finally broke apart, he whispered, "Don't worry, just sleep, I'll be right here, awake."

Chuckling, I muttered. "You're probably gonna sleep again, aren't you?"

"Correct."

The next few weeks passed in a haze. Now that Ana was almost five months pregnant, her stomach was getting bigger, and would often feel the babies' kicks becoming more noticeable and stronger.

As I read somewhere, the feeling of having twins kick in your belly would be stronger compared to having one.

That night, I stayed with her in the living room, dressed in comfortable and warm pajamas while Remus, Sirius, and Hope were upstairs; probably asleep as the house was quiet.

She held on to her sides as I examined her belly with the same spell Molly cast two years ago when we found out I was pregnant with Hope.

"Both are very healthy," I said, a relieved breath eliciting from her lips. "How are you feeling lately?"

"Great, actually," she said earnestly.

"That's a good sign. By the way, have you and Padfoot come up with names yet?" I mumbled, wrapping the blanket tighter around me.

"Not yet, and we're definitely not naming the girl Walburga Jr."

I burst into fits of laughter and she joined in, too. She sighed heavily, rubbing her stomach until she spoke at last. "I haven't told Sirius yet though... but, I've been considering naming bouncing baby boy Regulus."

My lips' corners rose as I gazed at her, completely touched by the thought. She looked up and so did I.

"He would've loved his nieces and nephew to bits," she said softly.

My soft and bright appearance suddenly vanished. I still hadn't told them, that Regulus was still alive because I thought would hurt Sirius even further if I told the truth.

Shaking my head, I said. "Yeah, he would've."

Just as I was about to look down on the floor, a bright silver light appeared in front of us. I immediately took my wand off my pocket and stood in front of Ana protectively.

But it turned out to be a Patronus that I did not recognize at all.

Floating in mid-air, the Patronus opened its mouth, saying. "Harry is at Hogwarts, the Death Eaters are coming. We need all the help we can get. There's a passageway in Hog's Head. It's happening."

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed the chapter !
We're just heading to the exciting part *nervous laughter and dark music* Just kidding, but the following chapters will be centered on the Battle of Hogwarts, which saddens me.

I can assure you all, that everything will be finished by either late May or early June.

Have a wonderful week, ily all in every universe <3

- jxlvpin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 9.3K 35
Explained in the reader's point of view (also with a bit of Professor Lupin's, and a bit of Harry's) Story takes place on the events of the Prisoner...
695K 16.6K 85
Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous actions. The last girl you'd expect to fall...
1.7K 91 17
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...
38.2K 2.4K 37
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...