The Russian's Darkness

By Straightnochaser9

The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's bigg... More

I'm so happy you're here
Prologue
Main Characters
1. Young Enzo
2. Young Enzo Part 2
3. To say Bye- Bye
4. Move in Day
5. Girls Night Out
6. Going Home Already Principessa
7. Operation Get Barbie Laid
8. Stalking Me Now Principessa?
9. Turn That Hoe Into A Housewife
10. I Can Fight
11. Don't Tease Me Little Kat
12. I Wish I Could Fix Myself
13. Don't Forget The Taser
14. This Italians Lightness
15. Help Me Fight My Hurricane
16. Sick Son Of A Bitch
17. No Is A Complete Sentence
18. Look At Your Shrimp Dick
19. I'll Keep Psycho Blonde Barbie Away From You.
20. Bambina Farella
21. There It Is Home
22. I'm All In
23. Slight Daddy Issues Coming Out
24. Friendsgiving
25. Strike Back Harder
26. Show Them What The Boss Ladies Can Do
27. Catch This Fucker
28. Pull The Trigger Katerina
29. Only Love Can Hurt Like this
30. Stop Thinking With Your Dick
31. Straight To The Gates Of Hell
32. Whoring It Out On a Tuesday
33. Its A Dangerous Game
34. Hope You Know What You're Doing
36. The Russian's Darkness
37. A Devil That Looks Like An Angel
38. Feeling Murderous About Me?
39. Holding Hands With The Devil
40. We'll Always Have The Underworld After Us
41. Pussy in Power
42. Fuck What The Devil Says
43. If Only He Knew The Whole Story
44. Flight Of Butterflies In My Vagina
45. Pimp Out His Sister
46. Pure Serendipity
47. Words Katerina Words
48. Sit On My Face
49. God I Love Bread
50. And There It is Again - Silence
51. I Can't Live Without You
52. Bubbles or Bath Salts
53. Make Even Barney Go Mad
54. Enzo Your Father Is Here
55. Choices
56. Your Pregnant?
57. Bow Down Bitches
58. Expect The Unexpected
59. Constant State Of Euphoria
60. SuperCut Of Us
61. Thank God For Morphine
62. Why Can't We Catch A Break
63. Why
64. Don't Take My Batter
65. Check Mate
66. They'll All Pay
67. Is He Alive?
68. All We Needed To Know
69. The Russian's Darkness
Epilogue
Marked in Sin: Opal's book
Bonus Chapter 1: What's Your Problem
Bonus Chapter 2: The Wedding
Bonus Chapter 3: The Mafia Reset

35.Dude Did You Drink The Whole Fucking Bar?

4.6K 213 73
By Straightnochaser9

"Come on man, let's go." A pissed looking Lucca demands, while Matteo grabs the bottle of Jack from my hands.

"I don't want to go," I argue.

"Man, you don't have a choice, we need to leave the bar now, "Lucca threatened.

Dragging me up from my chair, Matteo inhales a whiff of my breath and erupts into a coughing fit.

"Dude, did you drink the whole fucking bar?" Matteo questioned with a disapproving look on his face.

"Shut the fuck up dude you have no right to judge ME, I'm your fucking boss." Which in my head sounded strong but judging by the looks Lucca and Matteo exchanged it came out as sad as I felt.

"Ya uh-huh, come on boss man, "putting his shoulder under my left armpit Lucca looked at Matteo who mimicked his actions but on my right.

Ugh stupid bitchs, I can fucking walk.

All of sudden the only noise that can be heard is the laughs from Matteo and Lucca

Shit did I say that out loud.

With a shit eating grin Matteo chuckles, "yah you did, I don't think I've ever actually seen you tipsy. But minus the whole smell I kind of like this version of you."

Walking out of the bar doors, we're met with the blinding light of the sun, and all I want to do is crawl back in the hole I just came from.

But I've already spent way too much time sulking. Lucca and Matteo have been under a lot of pressure to deal with the press about the bombing, while I've been off day dreaming about Katerina.

But it's time for me to get back in the correct mindset and come up with a game plan for our next move.

"Alright come on let's go to the warehouse, it's time we deal with the people who are after us." I demand.

"What did your dad say about this brilliant plan," Lucca asked me while he was fiddling with one of the rings on his hand.

"I think we all know if the great Vincenzo DeLuca knew that his baby, his lifeline, the only thing he's ever truly loved was about to be abandoned by his son we would know about it because Enzo would be locked away in a dungeon," Matteo chimed.

And he's right, if my dad caught wind of what I was doing to his mafia he would lose his mind and maybe just maybe would lock me away for it.

"Even more reason to abort this mission and stick with the plan."

Turning to his brother, Lucca questioned, "so you want him to just kill the love of his life family because he told his daddy he would?"

"Yes, I mean come on he already started might as well finish the job."

Rubbing my temples with the tips of my fingers I let out a deep sigh, "if you two are going to fight, can you at least go do it in one of your offices that we just built for you in this warehouse."

My dad had made the whole third floor his office, selfish prick. But ever since he handed the reins of the warehouse off to me, we did a few renovations so that my trusted circle of men each have an office up here. Despite that Lucca and Matteo still always end up in here... to my displeasure.

"No," they both deadpanned.

"Look as your second and third, we need to be here to weigh in on your decisions, especially this one," expressed Matteo.

Nodding his head in agreement with his twin Lucca looked at me with a questioning glaze.

"Ok clearly you want to say something Lucca, so go ahead say it."

With a sympathetic look he started," I can't deny that you and Kat love each other. I saw that shit firsthand. But giving her the flashdrive that has the ins and outs of our mafia on it... you're basically giving up the mafia for her, and I'm all for romance but after harming her family it's risky. Enzo she might just take the flashdrive and kill you or us afterwards, she's not just a sweet innocent girl, we know she's Katya and the best female assassin in the world. I just think this is rash decision.''

Lucca and Matteo, although I give them a hard time, and shit on them (verbally we're not Amber Herd in this story) they are the only true constants in my life that I count on. Yes, my dad will always be here but that's only because he needs to pass the mafia on to someone- I don't even think that man likes me sometimes.

But Lucca and Matteo despite everything I know if I need them will come running, I truly value their opinions on everything. But this situation is different. I need Katerina in my life there's nothing they can say- my mind is made up.

"Guys I've never said this, but I love you two."

At that moment I thought Lucca's eyes were about to fall out from how wide they got, and Matteo kept scanning me up and down I'm guessing to see if I was about to die or something.

"But respectfully, I don't give a fuck what you say, Katerina has made me feel alive. She ignites this flame in me I didn't even know existed, the love I have for her. It's what she said was that I can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, World Series kind of love. She makes me want to be a better person... I just want her, and I'll do everything in my power to get that love back."

Grabbing the flash drive and putting it eyelevel I look at the red and black device, "if giving her this device even gives me even just one centimeter of help to get her back, I'll take it. If after getting the drive she wants to burn this place to the ground hell I'll grab the matches. I just don't-no I CAN'T do the original plan, I cant take down the Russian mafia anymore."

"I love her, and I didn't realize how much she affected me until I lost her, she's my whole world and I know that now. It's time to put my world first."

Wiping the few tears that had fallen from my wet eyes, I look at Lucca who's deep in thought.

"Enzo-"

But before he could finish a fire alarm went off, followed by another.

"Fuck,"

"Shit,"

"He really had to say burn this place to the ground."

"Shut up, Lucca."

"Shit, ok you guys know the fire protocol?"

And with that more alarms went off.

As if a switch went off in their heads, Lucca ran off to the corner in my office to get the latest versions of poison we were working on, while Matte went to the other side to grab a few of our guns and put them in bags.

While they did that, I started to disable all cameras, we have our men in the police system that would look the other way, but firefighters are the good guys; they probably won't turn a blind eye to our extracurriculars.

Working swiftly, and diligently the three of us were almost done when the sounds of screams, yells, cuss words, and gunshots were heard coming from down below.

"Fuck why are they even still here, they should be outside by now, "Matteo pointed out.

Coming in like there was a fire on his ass, Antonello quickly found me and declared, "boss we are under attack, the new doctors and security – they attacked us, and then more of them came from the front preventing us from escaping."

"They want to pick a fight now, during a fire?" Lucca grunted.

"Think about it idiot, the fire starts and then they attack and they're in here with us- not trying to leave but to just fight us... there's no real fire, this is a straight ambush with a sprinkle of a true surprise element- an alleged fire. Fuck they're so smart." Matteo said.

"He's right, Antonello and Lucca grab extra guns and help them defeat the enemies. Matteo and I are going to grab the safe in my uncle's office, then he's going to go down by scaling the window, and make sure that the safe and the flashdrive makes it out safe."

Before Matteo had time to argue that he wanted to stay and fight Antonello and Lucca were already out of the room, and I was racing to my uncle's office.

In and out of his office in about 59 seconds, I quickly put the bag from the safe on my back and put my arms out in front of my body with my gun ready to shoot. Running down the hall I make my way to my office ready to help Matteo scale the side of the building with the ladder hidden in my office.

Walking into the already open door I met with the sight of a gorgeous brunette holding a gun to Matteo's head. Before I even have a second to shoot my gun at her, my neck turns cool from the icy cold barrel of a gun being put on my neck.

And then the sound of a voice I've come to adore comes ringing in my ears.

"We have got to stop meeting like this detka (baby in Russian)"

"Bambina."

I know I've been doing a pretty good job at updating if not everyday at least every other day. But this chapter was absolutely brutal to write.

At first I started in Katerina's pov and picked up right where we left off last chapter, but then after I wrote it and started going over what I want to happen next chapter. I scarped that and decided to go back a little bit before they invaded the warehouse to show that Enzo is really struggling with the repercussions of his actions.

So after I scraped it I was going to make a third person pov then I switched it to Matteo's , before finally settling on Enzo. This was the most indecisive I've been on a chapter... so umm not to be a pick me a girl but let me know if you liked this chapter.

I already started working on the next chapter, and I promise whatever you think is about to happen IS NOT.

I'm about to throw a little curve ball at you, but let me know what your big brains are thinking is about to happen.

Anyways until next time babes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.7K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
77.9K 1K 41
Francis Fiore, the leader of the most powerful mafia in the world. He's ruthless, cold, doesn't trust anyone neither loves anyone. He's the most fear...
35K 437 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
11M 254K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...