Zabini Heiress ~ Dramione

By hh_2000

It had been too long, why reveal the truth after years? Hermione Granger was believed to be Muggleborn most... More

Help - Ch.1
Back - Ch.2
Alone - Ch.3
Home - Ch.4
Day 1 - Ch.5
Together - Ch.6
Test - Ch.7
Shredded - Ch.8
Match - Ch.9
Shock - Ch.10
Misery - Ch.11
Visiting - Ch.12
Finding - Ch.13
Diagon Alley - Ch. 14
Celebration - Ch. 15
Kings Cross - Ch.16
Prefects - Ch.17
Hogwarts - Ch. 18
Reality - Ch.19
Snap - Ch. 20
Report - Ch. 21
Broken In - Ch. 22
Aurors - Ch.23
Trouble - Ch. 24
Ministry - Ch. 25
October - Ch. 26
Distant - Ch. 27
Potions - Ch. 28
Halloween Dance - Ch. 29
Back - Ch. 30
Quidditch - Ch. 31
Ghost - Ch. 32
Rumours - Ch. 33
Truth - Ch. 34
December - Ch. 35
Fight - Ch. 36
Break - Ch. 37
Zabini Manor - Ch. 38
Flashes - Ch. 39
Clue - Ch. 40
Magic - Ch. 41
Connection - Ch. 42
Christmas - Ch.43
Finally - Ch. 44
Apologizes - Ch. 45
Evidence - Ch. 46
Greetings - Ch. 47
Staying - Ch. 48
Morning - Ch. 49
New Years Eve - Ch. 50
Dining - Ch. 51
Ball - Ch. 52
Surprise - Ch. 53
Teddy - Ch. 54
Hogwarts Express - Ch. 56
Curfew - Ch. 57
5 Years Later - Ch. 58

Paper Ring - Ch. 55

8.4K 163 55
By hh_2000

Hermione avoided Eleanor for the rest of the week, but it wasn't as if Eleanor made an effort to see her. By the end of the week, Hermione had gone to multiple healers and with the help of all of them, they managed to make a potion to help her. After 3 days, she was able to walk again (much to Healer Penny's confusion).

The day they would return to Hogwarts came around, luckily they weren't as rushed as they were the last time. Hermione woke up that morning before her alarm. She glanced around the room and realized it was much darker than it usually was. The curtains were shut but it seemed like they had an light repelling charm.

She rolled her eyes and turned her head to look at Draco. He was still asleep, his arm tightly wrapped around her waist. His head was buried in her hair and he shifted when he felt her move. He pulled her closer against him and moved his head to her neck.

"Why are you awake?"He mumbled, his lips caressing her neck as he spoke. "We're returning to Hogwarts today"She told. He groaned and Hermione laughed as she tried to sit up. He quickly pulled her down before going over her and pinning her to the bed.

"Draco-" He interrupted her, pressing his lips on hers. With one hand over her head to keep him steady, his other roamed down her side. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. He left her lips and kissed his way down her jaw.

As his hand slipped under her shirt, her alarm rang loudly. She felt him practically jump at the sound and laughed. He rested his head against her chest as he groaned. Her hands ran through his hair as both of his rested on her hips.

"Are you going to stay with me at Hogwarts?"She asked him. He glanced up at her before sitting up on his elbows. He raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Like same room, are you gonna go back to yours?"She asked. Draco smirked and she felt herself blush. "Do you want me to stay?"

"I asked you a 'yes or no' question-"

"And so am I"

"Draco, just answer-"

"I want to hear you say it"

Hermione glared at him, her face flushed. "Answer my question"She snapped. "Say you want me, say you want me to stay and I will" Draco told, his smirk only making things worse.

She looked away from him and he took advantage of her exposed neck. Burying his face in her neck, he slowly pecked his way up to her jaw. He was on all fours, his knees pressing into the mattress on the outside of her legs. He rested his lips near her ear as he placed his hand near her head, keeping him up. "Say it" He mumbled and she shook her head. 

"Must you be so stubborned?"He questioned as he lifted himself on both arms, staring down at her. "You can't answer a simple question"She said, crossing her arms as she glared at him. "Neither can you"He retorted. "Who answers a question with a question?" She snapped.

"Just say it Granger"He groaned, throwing his head down. She opened her mouth to argue and her alarm rang again before she could speak. She glared at the alarm and wandlessly silenced it. "We have to get ready"She said as she sat up, nearly bumping their heads together.

"You're not leaving till you admit you want me"He told, not moving away from her. Their bodies were barely an inch apart. Hermione glared at him and tried to push him away. He smirked and smashed his lips down on hers, pushing her back down onto the mattress. He grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head.

He shifted one of his knees to go between her legs, spreading them. He felt her huff into his mouth and his smirk grew. Though she was kissing him back, she was fighting to get her hands free.

He pushed his knee up to press against her and she froze, her hands falling limp. He pulled back and she was glaring at him, her lips red. "Admit it" He told.

"Never"

He pressed his knee against her knickers harder and she tried to snap her legs closed. "Admit it" He repeated. She didn't answer, her eyes fluttering shut as he moved his knee again. She muffled a groan as she felt him lean down against her, his lips on her neck.

He nipped on her neck, holding her wrists together with one hand as he used the other to move down her side. It stopped at her waist and slid under her, pulling her closer against him. "Granger, admit it or we're gonna be late to the train" He mumbled against her neck.

Hermione turned her head to look at her clock. 7:20. "I want you to stay with me when we return to our dorm, I want you in my room, in my bed"She told, feeling his hand move lower down her back. She felt him smirk against her neck and he gave one hard kiss before he pulled away. He pecked her on he lips and got up.

Draco held out his hand for her and pulled her out of the bed. "Now was that hard?"He asked tauntingly. Hermione glared at him and pushed him away, stalking over to the bathroom. He just chuckled as she slammed the door.

He walked over to 'his' chair, and got dressed, having been just in his boxers. He went through the rest of his things and found the daily prophet from New Year's Day. He smirked, Hermione hadn't caught a glimpse of the daily prophet in practically a week. He didn't bother glancing at the headline as he looked at the photograph.

On the front cover of the daily prophet was a picture of them, captured just as their lips collided. The picture blurred into a new one, when he had his hand on her waist and was whispering in her ear about her surprise. He was grinning as he walked over to her bed, placing it right in the center before checking the rest of the daily prophets.

He was sitting in his chair when Hermione left the bathroom. She glanced at him after she saw the daily prophet on her bed. She walked over and picked it up. He watched from afar as her eyes went wide.

MALFOY HEIR TO WED ZABINI HEIRESS?

"What is this!" She snapped, rounding on him. "Perfect picture, Mhm?"He smirked, leaning back in the chair. "Not the picture, the title!"She barked, throwing the paper at him.

Maybe he should've read the title. He groaned, "No wonder father was so happy"

"What're you talking about?"She questioned, glaring at him. He let out a nervous chuckle as he stood slowly. "My father... he doesn't like things being kept from him"He took slow steps to the door.

Her eyes followed him. "Your father told the prophet we're getting married"She stated rather then asked. "It might've been him-"

"And you saw it coming?"

"Well-"

"And you didn't say anything?"

Draco raced out of the room as her wand shot out from under her pillow. As she exited her room, her pyjamas switched into black wizarding robes. Merlin it was great to run again. She chased him down the hallway, threatening to hex certain parts off.

She finally caught up to him, bursting into the kitchen. He was leaning against the corner, trying to catch his breath. His eyes went wide as he found her wand pointed at his face. "This article has been out for a week"Hermione snarled. "And no one has denied it, Malfoy. They think we're actually engaged"

"Well isn't this a lovely photo"

Their heads spun and they saw Theo and Blaise at the table, smirking at them. Pansy was next to them,  her feet up on the table.

"Did you see the paper that came out on New Years?"Hermione questioned, rounding on them. "No, but I'm guessing you're getting married?"Pansy grinned.

"Don't look at us, we've been in the library with you all week, remember? We were helping you find healers"Blaise reminded, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Why're you attacking Draco though?"Theo piped up, sitting up straight as he took a sip from his mug.

"Because this bastard knew his father would do this"Hermione snapped, turning her head to glare at Draco. "I knew he would do something, not this in particular"He corrected and her glare hardened.

"You're telling me that Lucius Malfoy told the world you two are engaged?"Pansy asked, raising an amused eyebrow.

"Look at it for yourself"Hermione told, the daily prophet appearing in front of her. Pansy read through it as Theo and Blaise gagged at the photos.

"I still haven't forgiven you by the way"Theo said to Hermione, crossing his arms. "Forgiven me?"She repeated. "You had us go up to Skeeter all giddy and then kiss the bloke in front of her"Theo snapped, glaring at her.

"You're lucky she did"Blaise told. "There's not a word in here about the Parkinson and Nott Heirs being together, it's all about Hermione And Draco"

Hermione And Draco groaned, at different situations. Hermione because the whole article had her name and Draco because his plan had failed.

"Why exactly did you tell Skeeter that" Pansy questioned, glaring at Draco. "She was asking if Zabini was with Nott or if he was with someone else. I had to tell the truth, might tell all of Hogwarts"Draco shrugged.

Blaise shook her head just as Pansy and Theo jumped out of their chairs. Draco smirked at them before racing out of the kitchen, the other two running after him. Hermione rolled her eyes and pulled out a chair across Blaise.

"Lucius Malfoy, quoted, 'Yes Young love, brilliant isn't it. I'm glad to be able to hand over the Malfoy Heirloom to my son this soon'" Blaise read aloud.

"He did it on purpose, there's no other explanation" Hermione snapped, glaring at the opposite wall. "What're you gonna do about it?" Blaise asked, genuinely curious.

"I can't do anything anymore! The paper has been out for a week!" Hermione told. "Well you know you're gonna be raided at Hogwarts"Blaise smirked. Hermione groaned, burying her head in her hands.

Blaise laughed and got up, folding the daily prophet and dropping it on the table. "Maybe we'll get on the train before anyone gets to the station"Blaise suggested. "I doubt it"Hermione shook her head.

"Stop being miserable"Blaise told, crossing her arms. "Granger, look at that photo. Just look at it" Blaise told

Hermione glanced down at the photo. "His reputation may be shit but he's... liked, in a way. Even the girls at Hogwarts- even from Gryffindor, they can never deny it. I heard from Pansy" Blaise said.

"And you just Waltz into his life and he's in love with you instantly"

Hermione's head snapped up to look at Pansy, she was back. "What?" She said, getting up. Pansy smirk, "Don't tell me he hasn't told you?"

"Hermione, Draco has been dying over you for years! I only noticed it in 6th year"Pansy told. Blaise suddenly took his leave with a grimace. "I bet you could corner Theo and he'll tell you everything" She added. Pansy walked out before Hermione could comprehend it all.

Theo.

2 hours later, they were all on the platform. The other Slytherins went to get trolleys, purposely leaving Draco and Hermione alone to deal with the prophet. Luckily they hadn't been seen yet, as they were preoccupied with Harry and the Weasleys.

Hermione sat down on her trunk, leaning her head back against the wall. Draco was standing beside her, also leaning against the wall as he played with a piece of parchment.

"Granger"

"Mhm"

He tossed something to her and she caught it. She looked down at the parchment in her hands. A paper ring.

She glanced up and saw him smirking. "Can't disappoint the prophet, can I?"

Hermione rolled her eyes and slid the ring on her finger, faintly blushing. "I can't show that off"Blaise scoffed, returning with a trolley. The others were still far behind, fighting over trolleys.

"I'll buy you your own diamond ring, Blaise"

"Thank you"

He turned to Hermione, glaring at her. "He was mine first"

Hermione snorted as Draco choked on his saliva. "Yeah but look who won" She said, holding up her ring finger.

Blaise turned his back to her, and Hermione leaned towards Draco, who was still recovering. "Turns out he is in love, just with your money" She told.

Draco groaned as she smirked, she'd said if loud enough for Pansy and Theo to overhear. Pansy grinned, raising a suggestive eyebrow as Theo snapped his head towards Blaise. He stormed over and shoved Blaise.

"Was I not good enough!"Theo snapped.

"Mate-"

"I'm too broke for you?!"

The train horn echoed through the platform, drowning Theo's words. He smirked, Blaise was glaring at him. Some people had overheard and turned to look, their eyes confused.

"I'm gonna kill you"Blaise snarled. Theo wiggled his eyebrows and ran as Blaise pulled out his wand. "First it began with stealing Theo's food and now you're stealing his fame?"Pansy shook her head disapprovingly at Draco.

"It seems like Granger has a role in this too, Pans"Astoria told, walking over, finally having won the trolley from Daphne.

"I didn't do anything"Hermione scoffed. "Oh really? You stole Draco. Not just from Blaise, but from all of us. We never see him without you"Pansy said, smirking.

"He's whipped. Granger's got him wrapped around her finger"Adrian added. The others were now close, engaging in the conversation. Hermione blushed and looked away as Draco scowled at them.

They were smirking and wanted to add more but were stopped by the sound of cameras flashing. Their smirks disappeared, and they all cursed under their breaths. "There! Let's go hurry!"They overheard one of the reporters. The mob of paparazzi began running across the platform, towards them.

As the others rushed to get their trunks on their trolleys, Hermione tapped her wand once against her thigh. And slowly, they disappeared from view. Hermione leant back and watched as the others were trying to lift their trunks, forgetting they had wands.

Draco seemed to realize instantly what she had done and smirked, watching the paparazzi freeze. They were looking around, trying to find out where they had gone.

Pansy was the second to notice, her eyes glancing towards the mob. "What happened?"She questioned. The others turned to look and realized they weren't being charged at.

"Are you going to cover Blaise and Theo?"Draco asked, watching Blaise and Theo as they ran around on the platform. A curse Blaise shot barely missed Theo, and he nearly tripped. The daily prophet caught sight of them and began to take photos of them wildly.

The two finally stopped and ran back towards their friends, being the only ones who can see them. As they got close, Hermione put the spell over them as well.

The Slytherins were still trying to figure out what had happened when Hermione casted a confundus charm on the reporters. "The condundus charm must be your favourite"She heard Draco say. Before she could question it, she noticed the others were staring at her.

"What?"

"What'd you do?"

"I erased us from view"

They stared at her, seeming even more confused. "You mean like you did when we were being chased by Skeeter?" Pansy asked. Hermione gave a small nod of her head as she stood. The others were still a bit wary of the spell, slowly going to the train and constantly looking back at the reporters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.4K 52
Hermione's life after the war was quite normal and peaceful. Was. She finds out over the summer that She is from a Pureblood Family. Not from any fam...
19.4K 378 38
When Hermione finds out she's a Zabini her life turns upside down, soon her past comes to haunt her and she's suddenly surrounded by secrets. What ha...
393K 7.5K 48
A month before Hermione returns to School,She finds out that she was kidnaped and sold to the Granger Family.She's shocked when she finds out that he...
132K 4.4K 83
It's finally time for Malorie Granger, Hermione's sister, to go to Hogwarts with her. However, the sorting hat places her in the one house she didn'...