A Wind After The Winter • Boo...

Por LucaYukimi

Winds have always been together with the other elements, Storm; Rain; Sun; Lightning; Mist; Cloud. Making the... Mais

➱ DISCLAIMER
· o ·
:: 0.1 ::
· i ·
· ii ·
· iii ·
· iv ·
· v ·
· vi ·
· vii ·
· viii ·
· ix ·
· xi ·
· xii ·
· xiii ·
· xiv ·
· xv ·
· xvi ·
· xvii ·
· xviii ·
· xix ·
· xx ·
:: 0.2 ::
· xxi ·
· xxii ·
· xxiii ·
· xxiv ·
::0.3::
· xxv ·
· xxvi ·
· xxvii ·
· xxviii ·
· xxix ·
· xxx ·
· xxxi ·
· xxxii ·
· xxxiii ·
· xxxiv ·
· xxxv ·
· xxxvi ·
· xxxvii ·
· xxxviii ·
· xxxix ·
· xxxx ·
:: 0.4 ::
· xxxxi ·
· xxxxii ·
· xxxxiii ·
· xxxxiv ·
· xxxxv ·
· xxxxvi ·
· xxxxvii ·
· xxxxviii ·
· xxxxix ·
· xxxxx ·
· xxxxxi ·
· xxxxxii ·
· xxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxv ·
· xxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxix ·
· xxxxxx ·
· xxxxxxi ·
· xxxxxxii ·
· xxxxxxiii ·
· xxxxxxiv ·
· xxxxxxv ·
· xxxxxxvi ·
· xxxxxxvii ·
· xxxxxxviii ·
· xxxxxxix ·

· x ·

193 11 19
Por LucaYukimi

• Chrysanthemum's First Petal

Back to school, here comes her normal and repeatedly life, 'Reborn, just come and find me. I'd gladly play along with your craziness.' She thought with a sigh and stop on her steps, 'But if she wakes up soon, I'll bring danger to her...' She sweat, 'I really have a hard life.' She thought and close her eyes.

She wears their school winter uniform and a sky blue scarf around her neck, even though... she doesn't fell any cold.

She open them again and saw many animals run pass her, like hungry and coming to someone, 'The fuck?' She deadpanned and look behind to see a cloud of dust that the animals caused, 'Another Reborn craziness?'

That day, she noticed that Gukudera and Tsuna are not around. She tilt her head, "I see..." She smiled, 'Training probably... I saw many animals earlier too.'

~❆~

Parents Participation Day... Yuki hates it, with passion. Why do they even need to bring their parents to the school? Is it really that important? She don't think so.

The night before that day, Yuki got a call. She got out of the shower and walk to the telephone and answer it. After sometime...

She slam the poor telephone to the holder. Wondering why its still working... She took a deep breath and exhale. She turn around and slam her door close.

'How did they even know its parents day tomorrow!?'

The next day,

The teacher adviser look around and sighed, he's already use to this. That girl always skips classes but she doesn't seems to fail as she always get the highest grade in the grade, perks of being a genius probably, "Kazehaya isn't here again huh..."

The students heard him and look around and she is really not here, they are also used to it but they don't complain because it's Kazehaya Yuki. While parents look confused.

"Kazehaya-san isn't here again huh..." "What do you expect , it's Kazehaya-san." "Its kinda cool actually. She's so mysterious, I fall deeper for her." "I know right and she still gets the highest score. I wanna be her." "I want to marry her." The students gossip.

'Just like you all can see, Kazehaya-san is really being looked up by everyone.' Tsuna thought.

"Who Kazehaya?" "I never heard of that name before." "Isn't it the owner of the big mansion on the outskirts near the Hibari's?" "Eh? That looking rich house!?" "Our kids seems to really look up to her.." "Mmm." The parents gossip.

Meanwhile the said girl is sitting calmly at the rooftop, feeling the gentle wind around her. She open her eyes revealing calm and dull eyes. If we ask Hibari Kyoya in the Author's stead, he likes this type of emotion on her eyes more, he likes seeing her more calm than enthusiastic to annoy him.

Her eyes look around her calculative and guard up. Then the door open, she glance there emotionlessly and saw Hibari Kyoya staring at her with the same emotionless eyes, "Your skipping. Again."

Yuki smiled at him with close eyes, "Come on, Hibari-senpai, we're in the same plate here." She said and open her eyes to look at him, "I made some snacks, would you like them?"

And why would he reject that?

~❆~

Yuki, who is carrying some paper to give the teachers in the faculty room felt something, someone's presence that she is really familiar with, 'Fuuta?' She look out the window and look below to see a child with dirty gold hair, writing something on a really huge book and a familiar brunette talking to that kid.

'So it's really Fuuta.... Gah...' She sweat, 'Another danger around me..' She sighed, 'I hope he won't rank me, ever.' She thought and continues on her way, 'Because I will have to kill whoever hear them.'

The next day,

Yuki look around the class, not really paying attention as usual and saw the ranking prince around the school from time to time. She giggled, 'How cute... Like a puppy that finally found its owner..' She thought.

Going home, rain drops fell the road getting Yuki's attention, 'Fuuta's ranking will be disturb again huh...' She look up and smiled, 'I'm really curious what the ranking planet looks like.' She snickered.

She open her umbrella from her bag and continue her walk to home, its really pouring down... Yuki stop on her tracks and left her hand up front and the rain drop on her hand, 'A rain in winter...' An amused yet doleful smile form on her lips, 'How ironic.'

~❆~

Fuuta is walking around the Namimori, he rank a place to where his sister is staying. He heard that she's not on her previous home anymore and his rank showed this place 1st. She was kind girl, he met her 1 year ago in Italy when he's being chased by many mafia and saved him from them by hiding him to her house and he never saw any mafia coming after him.

She took care of him happily, saying that "Fuuta is like a little brother after all and I need to take care of that little brother." With a beautiful smile on her face. She was really beautiful, if he is ask, he would say her beautiful is ethereal.

However, he left because he doesn't want a civilian to be in danger because of him. Many people already help him, just like she did and they all died because he's with them, he doesn't want that to happen to her. So, leaving is the only option.

He arrived at the outskirts of the town, which he have never been before since he arrived here. He look around and he stop in front a gate that hide a mansion inside it, 'The person living her might really be rich.' He thought he look forward and his eyes immediately caught the silk strands of a two colored hair, gliding on his eye sight.

His eyes widened and look at the person who owns it. She wears a white t-shirt tuck into her also white skirt and a brown coat, a white snickers and a grocery bag on her hand. That's the person he is looking for, 'Sister Yuki!' He said in shock and happiness, 'But what if she doesn't remember me...'

Yuki look at where Fuuta is and the prince froze on his spot, her eyes widened and immediately run to him, leaving her groceries to the ground, "Fuuta! Your are here!?" She said in happiness and kneel to his height, surprising him, "Have you been fine? You just disappeared without any notice. Are they still chasing you? Where have you been staying?" She ask in worry and pull him into hug, "I'm so glad your still alive." She said relief.

'She still remembers me..' Fuuta thought tearfully and hug her back happily.

Inside Yuki's house,

"I'm sorry for your groceries, sister Yuki." Fuuta apologized to the older who is carrying a tray of tray, "It's fine, I'll just buy them again tonight." Yuki smiled and put the tray on the coffee table and brew some tea, "Have you been fine lately?"

"Yeah, I finally found a person that can protect me." Fuuta happily said and accept the tea.

Yuki sat on the couch facing him, "I see.." She smiled, "And are you living with them?"

Fuuta nodded, "I'm sorry if I leave without notifying you. I just-"

"Its fine." Yuki stopped him and put take her tea, "I'm sure you have a reason." She smiled at him causing him to blush a little, 'Sister Yuki is really beautiful when she drink her tea.' He thought glancing at her from time to time while she drink her tea.

Then he notice something, "Sister, you really have a low presence since back then." He ironically smiled. Yuki blinked, "Why?" Fuuta chuckled, "Because if you didn't walk in front of me, I wouldn't notice you. Ever since you save me and took care of me, I also didn't noticed your presence if your not calling me." Fuuta smiled at her, "And you still wear your gloves, you really like them."

Yuki laugh lowly, "I see... Fuuta is really observant." She took a sip of her tea, "Are you still doing you ranking thingi?"

'Oh, that's right, Sister is a civilian so she wouldn't know.' Fuuta thought after hearing her, he nodded, "I'm happy with my rankings now." He's really glad that he came for Sawada Tsunayoshi and didn't made the wrong choice as he also saw his sister.

"It's great to see you happy."

(Y: the stupid Author forgot to write it but Yuki always wears a black or white silk gloves whenever she go out or going somewhere that is not the school.)

The next day,

Reborn look at the newspaper that brings the news around the mafia and saw something something not really interesting,

One of the most Bloodlusted Family in the Mafia! The Todd Family has been eradicated in one night!!

He hum, he's not actually that surprise, but as he heard from Fuuta, Todd Family is one of the bloodlusted family in the mafia and the one chasing Fuuta, it would be somehow impossible to destroy a family that big either. As he read, he learned that there is no evidence of who did it or why, but still, that family have many enemies so its not a surprise.

Downstairs, "Tsuna-nii, lets go to school together!" Fuuta said excitedly. Tsuna look at him and sweat, 'I would rather if you don't come there at all, Fuuta.' Then he suddenly felt something heavy on his head, "Forward march, Dame-Tsuna." Reborn said.

Tsuna sighed.

They arrived at the gate of the school with Fuuta skipping happily, 'What's he so happy for?' Tsuna thought curiously and Fuuta suddenly stop, making him look to where he is looking in curiosity, his eyes widened on the next word that Fuuta said.

"Sister Yuki!"

He paled, 'Yuki, Kazehaya Yuki-san?! The girl in front of me!?' He thought as he watch Fuuta run to the famous girl, he swear he didn't noticed him until Fuuta did. He froze on his spot, 'She's Fuuta's older sister?!'

Yuki stopped on her track and look at the boy who called her and smile, "Good day, Fuuta." She said and pat the boy's head who liked it, "Why are you here? Attending school?"

"I'm actually the one who's surprised that you attend the sane school as Tsuna-nii!" Fuuta smiled. Yuki blink, "Tsuna, you mean Sawada Tsunayoshi-kun?"

Fuuta nodded, "You know him, Sister Yuki?" Yuki nodded, "Yes, we're classmates."

"Waah~ amazing!"

The ravenette get something from her pocket, she grab Fuuta's hand and rest a small pocket there, "Here, if you want something, buy it. Also, be careful around." She said and pat his head again.

Fuuta's eyes sparkled and nodded happily, "I will, thank you Sister Yuki."

Reborn eyed Yuki under his fedora, he need to ask Fuuta about this.

~❆~

Valentines Day....*sigh* Can I cry? I'm just kidding.

Yuki never really cared about this event, not until 2 years ago. She already forgot, no, erased the existence of this event on her mind, looking at it just like a normal day.

She ignored the girls gushing to Yamamoto and Gukudera around and squealing about accepting the chocolates they made or brought. Meanwhile, the male students of Namimori Middle School are like wolfs looking on their prey with a really hungry look, except for the Vongola boys.

Yuki who look bored outside while cleaning her things is actually shivering a little inside, 'Boys are disgusting.' All of the male look at Yuki like a prey, since its Valentines Day. She might give chocolate to someone and... she's holding a paper bag, which they conducted that have a chocolate inside it.

Unknown to them, it doesn't contain any chocolate, its just a lunch for Hibari, since its Valentines today, she thought on giving an extra effort on making it.

She look around the classroom and saw the two school idiots- i mean, school idols, A.K.A Yamamoto Takeshi & Gukudera Hayato, being followed and crushed by their fangirls. She sighed and look outside the window.

"Ummm... Kazehaya-san?"

Yuki turn around to see a girl with black hair, she seems to be blushing, which really can be seen because of the lightening, 'Ah she's the one who always look at me in the class.'

"What is it?" Yuki smiled, which made the girl's blush more.

"Um... Do you perhaps have someone to give chocolate to? For Valentines." She ask, shyly.

Yuki smiled, "I don't have someone to give chocolate too." Her fans sighed in relief and disappointment at the same time.

"Then-"

"I also don't plan on accepting any chocolates." She cut off the girl is about to say with a bright smile. The girl blushed at the smile but didn't got the meaning behind it, though she walk away in defeat. Her idol won't accept chocolates.

'Go away.' The meaning of Yuki's smile. When the girl left, Yuki's smile dropped, 'Wow, you even pull a girl. Congrats.' She thought sarcastic to herself.

"Reborn! I'll find whom Kyoko gives her chocolate as if I were to die!" A shout was heard around the classroom, which Yuki really know who shouted it, "Wait, Kyoko!" The brunette shouted through the corridor, following Kyoko.

Yuki just signed at the energy but smiled eventually, 'They're so enthusiastic as ever...' She stand up and grab the lunch for Hibari.

~~~

Both ravenette sat in front of each as they drink their tea after lunch. Yuki hum while thinking of something and then glance at Hibari who noticed it, "What?"

"Its Valentines Day today."

"Do I look like I care?"

"Yeah."

He sighed, calming himself before he bite the girl in front of him to death, whenever he do she'll still dodge it completely so he doesn't want to waste his time on that, he'll just enjoy his tea.

"Hibari-senpai."

"What?" He look up and saw her patting her lap, "Want to lay here?" She smiled mischievously.

"And why would I?" He look away

"Come on, senpai. Its Valentines Day, and here I am being nice to you once in a while." She pouted. He sighed again, if this continues, he knows that she will annoy him all day, he'll already thankful enough with the classes stopping her from finding him.

He stand up surprising Yuki a little and watch him sit beside her and lay his head on her lap, "Hibari-senpai, you're really a tsundere." She mused and close her eyes.

Hibari turn his head to the side, not looking at her, "Just shut up and let me sleep." He said and close his eyes. "Is it comfortable?" Yuki ask.

"Its fine."

"I see... Want me to sing you a song?" She didn't got an answer so she'll take that as a 'ok'.

Spring, summer, autumn, winter
The season is coming around
Why, why there's the end in love?

"1 year 2 months and 20 days"
It was really so fast
I'm really glad I meet you, i'm glad I fell in love with you
Don't be so kind to me
It'll be hard for me to say "Goodbye" properly
"Sorry", don't apologize
That's why, please hurry... before I cry

She open her eyes and saw a ravenette sleeping on her lap, breathing evenly with a very peaceful face...

Being lonely when you're alone is
inevitable but
Being lonely when you're together is
Sorry, but this is the first time for me

"I put the key in the post"
I think I see the spill of our memories
I still want to hold it, don't want to let go of your hands
Just who is the weak person..?

She smiled and patted his hair, caressing it gently, feeling how soft it is... Knowing that he likes what she is doing...

"1 year 2 months and 20 days"
It was really so fast
I'm really glad I meet you, i'm glad I fell in love with you
Don't be so kind to me
It'll be hard for me to say "Goodbye" properly
"Sorry", don't apologize
That's why, please hurry... before I cry

When I realize what is it
I took pairing things
I tried to take it immediately but
"Right, we don't need it anymore"

A tear fall down her eye confusing her and wipe it with her other hand... A tear drop into the person's face and his eyes opened...

Weird, isn't it? It is weird, but
I can't get even one of the lies
I still want to hold it, don't want to let go of your hands
"Me too, I am alright"

"1 year 2 months 20 days"
Do you remember?
The first day we met, the day when I confessed my feelings to you
But now it's the day for "Goodbye"
I wonder if there's anything that wasn't enough (from me)
"Sorry", don't apologize
I fell in love with that voice, wasn't I?

"Are you ok?" She look down and saw eyes that look at her with worried emotions and hold her hand as he sat up.

The truth is I don't want to let you go
The truth is I'm not alright
Please say "it's a lie" , "Silly you"
I want you to smile (when you say that to me)

But I'm not in your heart
At the very least end say goodbye
If it's not like that i'm sure
I will hold you back

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine." She smiled and the person touch her cheek, wiping her tears.

"1 year 2 months and 20 days"
It was really so fast
I'm really glad I meet you, i'm glad I fell in love with you
Don't be so kind to me
It'll be hard for me to say "Goodbye" properly
"Sorry", don't apologize
That's why, please hurry... before I cry

" Just tell me if you feel something wrong, I will always be with you."

Spring, summer, autumn, winter
The season is coming around
Why, why there's the end in love?

A tear fall down her cheek and she immediately catch it before it land on Hibari's face. She motionlessly look at Hibari's head on her lap as her bangs hid her eyes and tears not stopping to fall slowly,

'The color of his hair really reminds me of him...' She purse her lips and wipe her tears because... He won't be here to wipe her tears like he always promise and does.

'I feel disgusted on myself.'

She held Hibari's head and place on the couch carefully not waking him up and close the door as she left.

'I'm really disgusting.'

••••••••••
Song: 1 year 2 months 20 days | BRIGHT
Sang in a soft voice and low tone

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

27.1K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...
291K 9.3K 67
"To think that all the mysteries bottled up in me would hurt you so much...I'm sorry." Twins. Sawada Hiroshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi are twins. They ar...
33.7K 806 43
Moving on. That was the hard part. After all he has done, for the world and for his friends, he suddenly just had to disappear. Free from death, then...
27.8K 645 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...