Can You Love Me Most? | ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By jxlvpin

"๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐—ผ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†, ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ - ๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜." ฯŸ Selene Black is the younge... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
1| Hello
2| Dementor! Dementor!
3| First Lesson
4| Nice Isn't He?
5| We Meet Again
6| Patronus
7| Brother
8| It Can't Be, Can It?
9| T H E T R U T H
10| Opinion
11| Heal
12| Waterloo
13| The Marauder's Map
14| Innocent
15| Holidays
16| Under the Mistletoe
17| Christmas Bliss
18| Trust Gred and Feorge
19| Triumph
20| Tighter Security
21| Hurt
22| Monica's Discovery
23| Valentine's Day
24| Killjoy
25| Remus's 34th
26| Hermione
27| A Change of Patronus
28| Confessions
29| The Fight
30| Regrets
31| Champions
32| Luke Montez
33| Exams
34| Padfoot's Plan
35| Mission Slightly Failed
36| Chaos at the Shrieking Shack
37| Revelations
38| Peter Pettigrew
39| The Full Moon
40| And Everything Fell Into Pieces
41| Heartbroken
42| Last Hurrah
43| Last Train Ride and Letters
44| Ghost
45| 19th
46| Safe and Sound
47| The Beginning of The Auror Life
48| Training
49| Back at Hogwarts
50| The Third and Final Task
51| Aftermath
52| News
53| The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black
54| Recruiting For the Order
55| Reunion
56| Apology Accepted
57| Anastasia Dolohov
58| Peace Offering
59| Finally
60| The Advance Guard
61| Harry
62| Night Talks
63| Affirmations
64| Celebrations
65| False Alarm
66| Sick
67| Caught In The Act
68| A New Affair
69| Adjusting
70| Return
71| Suspicions
72| Lyall Lupin
73| Strained
74| Grief
75| Date
76| Mark Me
77| Mates
78| Red
79| St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
80| Happy Anniversary
81| Christmas at Grimmauld Place
82| First Day of the Year
83| Jealousy, Jealousy
84| Hell
85| Love of My Life
86| Congratulations, We're Engaged
87| The Will of Orion and Alphard Black
88| Down South
89| Last Days
90| Forever
91| Charles Dumbledore
92| Love Me
93| Just The Two Of Us
94| Angry, But In a Playful Way
95| An Unexpected Surprise
96| A Little Lupin
97| Level Nine, The Department Of Mysteries
98| You Promised
99| Spread Your Wings And Fly Away
100| A New Beginning
101| An Extraordinary Attachment
102| Remus' Babies
103| Butterflies and Baby Names
104| Come Back, Please
105| A Nostalgic Place
106| Reunited
107| I Gave You My Heart
108| The French Veela
109| Preparations
110| February 10th, 1997
111| Welcome To The Family
112| Everything
113| King Of My Heart
114| Dumbledore's Downfall
115| Until The End
116| Harry's Arrival
117| Mr. And Mrs. William Weasley
118| Everything Has Changed
119| Regulus Arcturus Black
120| The Capture
121| Not Who He Seems
122| Good To Have You Back
123| Enough
124| Birthdays and News
126| It's Happening
127| The Battle Begins
128| Fire & Blood
129| Live For Me
130| The End
Epilogue

125| Two Unexpected Gifts

2.4K 75 13
By jxlvpin

A/N: OK so this chapter was originally included in the previous one, but I decided to split it and leave a cliffhanger so I can at least get part one finished and published.

TW: FLUFF and HOPE SELENE LUPIN

The room fell silent. None of us spoke for a few moments while I gaped at the two in utter shock.

It was Ana who broke the uncomfortable silence, and said in a gentle voice, "I know, I know what you guys are thinking."

I looked over at Remus, who looked as shocked as I was, but he retained his usual calm and measured aura.

"I know- it happened earlier than expected and you're mad at us because we decided to announce this on Hope's birthday, and we're in the middle of a war but... when we found out... Sirius and I, we're as happy as any parent would react," she said timidly, looking at Sirius and us, her hands on her stomach with a small smile.

"Why wouldn't you be?" I breathed out. "I know... it-it's a lot to process and um- congratulations!"

I rushed forward to bring her into a tight hug and Sirius as well, who was laughing in both happiness and relief.

"Well done, Padfoot." Remus smiled, patting Sirius on the back, who gave him a breathless look.

It was probably the best news we had gotten in ages, it seemed like the happiness found its way back to my heart.

"WHO'S PREGNANT?!"

Fred and George peeped through the kitchen door, wide grins were evident on their surprised faces.

"Bloody hell- I thought you two already left!" Sirius said sharply.

"HA!" Fred boomed. "We stayed behind for snacks."

"And in case you forgot, we live in our own flat!" George smirked. "Anyways, did Remus knock you up again, Selene? How bloody hard is it for you two to use protection?"

"I'm not having this kind of conversation in my house," Remus muttered, blushing.

"No, I was the one who got knocked up." Ana blurted out, chuckling to herself and crossing her arms.

"BY REMUS?!" the twins yelled in unison.

"No! By Sirius!" she laughed loudly.

"Oh, thank God! I thought your husband already cheated on you." George let out a relieved sigh, patting my shoulder before I smacked him with a stern yet amused look.

The twins stayed for a few more minutes until they finally left, leaving the four of us to spend the night downstairs with more celebration.

"You heard that my love? You're going to be a big cousin!" Remus whispered giddily to Hope as he tickled her stomach.

"So, how are you feeling?" I asked Ana when she sat beside me around the fireplace.

"Good. I mean, aside from the morning sickness," she said with a small shrug. "I've been feeling off last month, so I knew something was up; then I went to visit a muggle doctor in London. Turns out... I was actually pregnant and now I'm two months."

"Two months already?" I raised a brow and gazed at Sirius with a grin. "Naughty Padfoot."

"What did I do now?" he questioned dramatically.

"Well, it's impossible for her to conceive by herself." Remus chuckled, making Sirius blush again.

"If you're already two months pregnant, then the baby will be born in September -" I said, calculating by counting my fingers.

"Babies." Sirius corrected, causing me to snap up to him in shock.

"What-" I said incredulously, my mouth gaping open as Ana held up two fingers.

"Twins- oh God!" Remus laughed in disbelief, running a hand through his head and picking up Hope from the couch. "Oh, Sirius!"

"Boy and girl," Ana mumbled sheepishly, flushing pink.

"That's- that's- a lot of work-" I breathed, not noticing that the corners of my lips began to rise before an astonished laugh escaped.

Sitting on our bed, with Remus' diary in my hand, my lips couldn't resist but stretch widely and lovingly as my eyes read each scribble of his handwriting that was etched on the pages.

Father and daughter were sprawled on the floor, playing with her toys. Their laughter and the bright smiles on their faces made me melt in happiness and contentment.

Chuckling to myself, I shifted my attention back to the little notebook that I was holding and flipped over a page. A page from exactly a year ago.

February 10th, 1997

Our little girl arrived twenty minutes past two in the morning, after a nearly difficult labor.
We named her Hope Selene Lupin, after Mum and my darling wife. The fear and pain her mother and I were both feeling vanished into thin air when we heard her first cry for air.

I couldn't help but cry tears of happiness when Selene took her in her arms, reunited at last, after nine long months Hope spent in her womb. She looked exactly like me, and it stunned me completely. I couldn't believe it, no words were sufficient enough to describe it.

I will never forget the moment when I first held her. It felt like I was being hit full force by a brick wall; the shockwaves of love that surged through me were vast, especially when she seemed to have recognized my voice and when she opened her chocolate brown eyes- just like her mother's.

It was the first time in as long as I could remember, that I felt so much love and happiness in my life. No bad thoughts, no melancholy, and not even this war could take this wonderful feeling from me. I would do everything to protect her, I promised myself that no harm will ever happen to her. I marveled at being the father of this little angel that my wife and I so beautifully created.

Oh this, is the happiest day of my life.

My wife and my daughter saved me.

"OK, that's enough playtime, let's get to bed." Remus' voice snapped me out of what I was reading. Hope pouted her lips but was left no choice when her father took her in his arms and carried her to bed.

He set her beside me as I placed the diary back into the drawer and leaned on my side to take a better glance at her.

"How 'bout you and Mummy play all day tomorrow with your new toys from Uncle Freddie and Uncle Georgie? Wouldn't that sound nice, sweetheart?" I asked, and she flashed a smile which I took as a 'yes'.

"What about me?" Remus laughed softly, taking off his jumper and tie as he climbed on the bed and slipped next to Hope and me.

"You get five minutes, I get the whole day," I joked, making him laugh and shake his head.
"Oh come on, we know she's closer to you and spends more time with you than she and I do."

"Well, in a few years, she'll be playing with her twin cousins," he said out of the blue.

I snickered. "It feels weird, doesn't it? Sirius having kids of own?"

"A bit. But I have no doubt he'll be an incredible dad to those two." he then rested his soft hand on my cheek as he pulled me into a kiss. "Which reminds me, happy anniversary. I love you, Mummy."

I smiled against his lips, cheeks turning red when I whispered. "I love you too, Daddy."

He smiled as well, kissing my temple before rubbing his nose against mine, a thing that we always found both loving and comforting.

"D-D-Daddy."

The two of us turned our heads, eyes shot wide as we looked at Hope in shock, my hand clasped over my mouth.

"W-w-what did you say, sweetheart?" Remus stammered, looking at her speechlessly.

"Da-Daddy."

A mesmerized small curled at his lips; he quickly took her in his arms and showered her little face with kisses while she kept repeating her words with giggles.

Her first word.

"See? She's your little girl, no matter what. And you're her Daddy." I huffed, chuckling as Hope's words continued.

"Kiss Daddy, Hope," he said in affection, Hope obliged with a little smile and kissed him, before resting herself against his chest.

"We love you so much, Hope. Don't ever forget that." I whispered, propping my head on Remus' shoulder as we exchanged glances and kissed each other.

My heart was racing at the love I had for the two. I loved them both with all my heart, more than my own life. The three of us lay on the bed, simply happy and grateful in our little bubble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 647 29
แตƒโฟแตˆ โฑแถ  โฑ แตˆโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— แตโฟแต’สท แต‡แต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ โฑ'แตˆ แต—สฐโฑโฟแต สธแต’แต˜ สทแต‰สณแต‰ แต—แตƒหกแตโฑโฟแต แต—แต’ แตแต‰ โฟแต’สท โฑแถ  โฑ แตˆโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— แตโฟแต’สท แต‡แต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ โฑ'แตˆ แต—สฐโฑโฟแต สธแต’แต˜ สทแต‰สณแต‰ หขแต—โฑหกหก แตƒสณแต’แต˜โฟแตˆ ...
14.7K 740 36
Sirius Black is starting his sixth year at Hogwarts. With all the abuse Sirius faces at home, all he really wants is a loving family. Sirius starts t...
19.2K 630 30
Jane Lupin grew up with a loving father in a comfortable nice home with fantastic friends and went to the greatest school for witchcraft and wizardry...
1.7K 91 17
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...