Officially her Bitch//Rafe Ca...

Autorstwa EstieBestie016

Mia and Rafe had been friends for years, they lived besides each-other, and were almost inseparable. ALMOST... Więcej

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43 (the end)

Part 9

5.6K 71 16
Autorstwa EstieBestie016

Mias POV:
'Rafe, what are we?' I asked, breaking the silence we'd been sat in in the car.

'I dunno, Mia.' He sighed, not breaking eye contact with the road.

'Okay.' I said, barely above a whisper, trying to hide my frustration.

'I don't think I can risk hurting you any more. If we're not together, it won't hurt as bad.' He replied, running his hand along my leg.

I pushed it away, angry with his logic.

'Well I'm sorry Rafe Cameron, but if you can't let your feelings win for once, then I never want you to get mad at me speaking to a boy again.' I muttered, leaning my head against the window.

'No, you know this, nobody else can touch you.' He said, protectively.

'Why not?! It's not exactly like you want to be with me Rafe, I refuse to sit back and wait for you any longer, it's not fair.' I replied, turning to glare at him.

'Fuck.' He muttered under his breath, stopping the car outside of his house and punching the dashboard.

'I'm gonna go to my house okay?' I asked, undoing my seatbelt and opening the door.
'Mia, wait.' He said softly, reaching for my hand. I ignored him, and got out of the car completely.

'Fuck, come back!' He shouted, stopping me completely.

'Just let me get my shit together, okay? I want to give you a life you deserve and I can't do that right now.' He said, nervously looking between me and my house.

'Goodnight, Rafe.' I smiled softly, giving up almost completely and heading into my own home.

Wheezie was still there, as Ward was on business, so I knew that Rafe would find his way back into my house, I just hoped he'd stay away from my room.

I heard him slam his door shut, locking it and putting his keys in his pocket.

'Fuck, Mia, wait.' He called after me, jogging to catch up and putting his arm around my waist.

'It's not fair, Rafe, surely you understand that.' I whispered softly, putting my hand on his shoulder and turning to face him.

He nodded slowly, running his hand through his hair.

'I understand if you wanna move on, I get I've not been fair to you, but ill always love you, and I'll always be here if you wanna come back.' He replied, finally, letting a look of defeat wash over him.

I shook my head slowly.

'I don't want to move on Rafe. I just want you to be ready for me. And until then, it'd make it so much easier for me if you don't act like my boyfriend.' I said, letting him walk with me into my house.

'I can do that.' He smiled, relieved.

'I've waited 19 years I'm not sure how much longer I can do.' I whispered, treading carefully along the wooden floorboards up the stairs.

'It won't be much longer, princess, just let me get this gold safely to the plane and I'm all yours.' He responded, closing the door behind us when we got into my room, taking off his tshirt.

I tried to stop myself from looking at him but failed, catching his smirk as he saw that I was staring.

'Friends don't look at eachother that way.' He whispered, getting into bed besides me and wrapping his arm around my body.

'Good job were not just friends.' I smiled, drifting asleep in his arms.

——

'Hey, wake up, we're going golfing with topper and Kelce.' Rafe smiled, moving me softly to try and wake me up.

I groaned, rubbing my head and sitting up in bed, remembering all of the alcohol I'd drunk.

'When?'

'Now.' He replied, taking my arms and helping me up.

I threw on a golf skirt, and one of Rafe's T-shirts, not planning on playing much golf but wanting to look the part. My parents were in the kitchen with Wheezie, and smiled when they saw us together.

'A little bit of morning golf?' My dad asked, passing Wheezie a plate of breakfast.

'You know it.' Rafe replied, picking up the golf clubs from the corner of the room.

'Okay, we'll see you guys later. Have fun.' My mum smiled, waving goodbye to us.

I took the clubs from Rafe and put them in the back of his car, turning to face him once I'd gotten in the car.

'They're so in love with you.' I laughed, resting my head against the seat.

'Who isn't?.' He teased, starting the car and heading towards the country club.

Topper and Kelce were already there waiting.

'Mr and Mrs country club.' Topper smiled, pulling me into a hug.

'Since when did your name become Barry?' I asked, pulling a face at the name Barry always called me.

'Since it made sense. Did you two lovebirds make it through the storm?' Topper smiled.

'Just about.' Rafe responded, remembering that Topper was meant to come and look after me last night.

'Hey uh, where we're you last night? I came looking for you but you weren't at home. You didn't go with him, did you?' Topper asked quietly, so that Kelce didn't hear.

'No, I stayed at Kie's. I'm sorry I didn't text you.' I replied, looking at Rafe as he kept his eyes firmly on me.

'Oh, you two haven't fallen out?' He asked, eyes wide.

'No, we're fine.' I smiled, passing him a golf club.

I wasn't sure we were fine, I'd not spoken to any of them since the night before, since I betrayed them.

'What're pogues doing on our side of the island?' Kelce asked, scrunching his nose up as he noticed Pope and JJ in the distance.

Rafe took off after them, looking for any way to start trouble.

'Rafe Cameron, get the fuck back here!' I shouted after him.

He didn't reply and Topper rolled his eyes, knowing he'd have to follow him.

'Hey! How much for one of those beers?' Rafe shouted, stopping just infront of Pope.

JJ looked up, hurt spread across his face.

'They're not for sale.' Pope stuttered, beginning to get worried.

'Rafe, come on it's time to go.' I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him back.

'I'm surprised you're defending us, Mia, after fucking and chucking John B.' Pope said bitterly.

'What the fuck did you say to her?' Rafe asked, grabbing Pope by the collar.

'Rafe, I think you need to leave it now.' Topper said, trying to pull him away.

Rafe punched Pope in the face, pushing him onto the floor and hitting him again.

He was too strong and too angry to listen to me for even one second, JJ tried to help Pope but it didn't work.

'You always step well over the line, don't you Rafe? It's over, seriously.' I said bitterly, stepping back and looking at him in disgust.

He froze, pulling himself away from Pope and stepping towards me.

'Hey, Mia, look I'm sorry okay.' He began, opening his arms for me.

'I don't believe you.' I said, shaking my head angrily at him and walking away, in the direction of the exit.

'Hey, Mia, thanks.' Pope shouted after me. I turned and smiled, to see JJ was giving me a genuine smile.

I missed him, I missed our friendship. But we'd tried and failed to make a relationship work years ago and ever since then it's been weird between us.

'I'm not gonna argue with you Mia, come on.' Rafe sighed, swinging his arm in the air.

'No I'm not gonna argue with you, give me space, please.' I said, heading to the pool, to give myself time to think, about mine and JJ's friendship, about mine and Rafe's relationship, about everything.

I turned to look at Rafe, and at the last second, shouted over to him.

'Pick me up in an hour.'

'I'll be there in 50.' He smiled, saluting me.

Kelce laughed, elbowing him hard.

'Bro, you're officially her bitch.' He teased.

'And what of it?' He mumbled, turning back to his game of golf.

I laid down by the pool, not wanting to get wet but wanting to relax. I closed my eyes, listening to the noises of the water hitting the sides of the pool. Nobody was in there, it was super early in the morning, and all I could hear was the birds and the water.

'Mind if I join you? I need a tan.' JJ said, laying down besides me, making me jump.

'Yeah, sure.' I replied, not sure what he was going to say next.

'I'm not mad at you, you know.' He said, making me open my eyes.

'Why?' I replied, suspiciously.

'That's what you thought was right, just like JB thought it was right to break into a lighthouse, and break a man's hand. Because that's what he wants to believe. Just like you, and what you want to believe.' He explained.

'John B broke a guys hand?' I asked, curiously.

'He was gonna call the police, anyways, I'm okay with you. Truly.' He smiled, squeezing my hand.

'I still feel like a piece of shit. Pretending to love JB.' I replied, sighing softly.

'He's okay, he's got bigger things to worry about.' He replied, mentioning the gold.

'They got half, Mia. JB just wants the other half, surely that's fair?' He asked, sitting up.

I sat up too, understanding what was going on.

'You don't forgive me at all, do you? You only came to see me to ask for the gold.' I laughed, standing up.

'No, no Mia you don't understand at all. I want to be friends, I do. But I was just asking if it was a possibility.' He shrugged, following me out onto the golf court.

'I'm gonna turn this corner and Rafe is going to see the both of us. I suggest you leave before he beats you up too.' I said bitterly, turning to face him.

'Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry it never worked out, I always wanted it to work so bad. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough to you, I wish I was better.' He blabbered.

'It's okay, JJ, really. Rafe treats me well.' I shrugged.

'Well, I'm glad.' He responded, almost sadly, leaving before Rafe saw him.

'I'd recognise JJ's voice anywhere!' Rafe shouted, as i walked towards the hole they were playing on.

'Leave it, it's fine.' I replied.

'You're not a Pogue, Mia, you'd better cut them off before you get hurt.'

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

547K 9.1K 81
/Rafe Cameron/ She's lying, I know she is. She saw who it was. In and out of consciousness, between blurbs, she knew. But for some reason, she wouldn...
539 1 11
A Rafe Cameron Fanfic//
109K 870 48
Mia Thornton, Topper's sister, was close with the Cameron family. It was expected, Sarah was Topper's ex girlfriend and both families being Kooks, ha...
15.7K 101 16
~ You and Rafe have been together for over an year but your guys relationship has started to get toxic, abusing ~ ~ JJ, your best friend from childho...